Talker
Talker

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by Givemethedonut » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:09 am

fitspotofitsno wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:46 am
Givemethedonut wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:02 am
So I unfollowed this heffer hella long ago and forgot about her, thought I’d check up on her page to see if she’s still a twat, yup. She’s so unattractive to me. I used to work out at the same LA fitness as her back in OH, and she was such a B in person, really snobby and you could tell she thought she was better than everyone else. Then she got hella fat, and still looks pretty chunky, so that’s kinda nice.
LOL this made me laugh. Did you ever see her trying to take mirror selfies and recording her workouts? It makes me cringe so bad when I see people doing that in real life.
I don’t think I ever saw her recording, she was usually on the stair master. Plus I don’t think recording was allowed at LA fitness, and I don’t think that kinda commercialized gym FItS HEr AEsTheTiC. But she def has posted pics in the locker room, I just never saw them happening with my own eyeballs

Sabrina von Saffron
Informer
Informer

Post by Sabrina von Saffron » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:12 am

I’m really tickled by her caption implying that $800 Gucci fanny-pack is a rebellious and individualistic style choice for only the Very Brave.

FakinFakinFakin
Informer
Informer

Post by FakinFakinFakin » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:37 am

Her waist and forearm look off like she shopped her waist to be smaller. And she is so unbelievably full of her self it's unreal.

Jerseybitch
Informer
Informer

Post by Jerseybitch » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:03 pm

WTF her forearms look like bowling pins. All these bikini girls rebound and gain in the oddest places oof!

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:19 pm

FakinFakinFakin wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:37 am

Her waist and forearm look off like she shopped her waist to be smaller. And she is so unbelievably full of her self it's unreal.
There is absolutely nothing unique, brave or even fashionable about wearing the most trendy accessory and brand of the moment. Gotta love when basic girls think they are something special. Embrace your basicness, Em.

dramaticchan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by dramaticchan » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:09 pm

Lol @ the fake confidence. If you were so confident Em, you wouldn't be standing like you're holding in a fart in every photo

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

jendixon
Learner
Learner

Post by jendixon » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:25 pm

God, this girl is honestly so fun to hate for me lol. She's awful. As in, it is not subtle at all. She is just incredibly incredibly shallow and self absorbed. I don't know how this thread isn't busier

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:29 pm

jendixon wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:25 pm
God, this girl is honestly so fun to hate for me lol. She's awful. As in, it is not subtle at all. She is just incredibly incredibly shallow and self absorbed. I don't know how this thread isn't busier
Lmao I love this comment. It's so true. I love to hate Em Dump.

treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by treelee » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:54 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:
jendixon wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:25 pm
Lmao I love this comment. It's so true. I love to hate Em Dump.
Not gonna lie, probably my favorite hate follow ever. I think her thread is what brought me to the fitness guru gossip section originally. So thanks em! Lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaenerys
Learner
Learner

Post by jaenerys » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:00 am

who the fuck in their right minds decides to drop 800 on a GUCCI. FANNYPACK. who has that kind of money to shit away on horrible fashion
jillibunn.tumblr.com

Bootyguru2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:28 am

I actually never paid attention to her until the “breast implant illness” shit started but man I’m glad I did because she is unbelievable. Never change em chunk.

I saw someone comment on her photo “so brave” or something like that lolol

Bootyguru2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:29 am

Double post but I just realized she uploaded another photo in the last 5 minutes. Does this girl ALWAYS have to write novels in her captions? Holy shit no one actually reads those, do they?

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner

Post by fitspotofitsno » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:36 am

I am SO curious as to what she does all day. She seems to constantly post! Her life must be so bland and meaningless.

good girl
Learner
Learner

Post by good girl » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:11 am

Bootyguru2 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:28 am
I actually never paid attention to her until the “breast implant illness” shit started but man I’m glad I did because she is unbelievable. Never change em chunk.

I first knew about her when someone reposted her video on metabolic adaptation, and thought she was someone i could relate to with regards to recovery after extreme dieting, but it's weird that all talk about it just dissolved the moment she started blaming her BII

And with regards to her 40lbs weight loss. It's so weird to me how she lost most of it in her upper torso (shoulders, upper bis, back, core) but her legs and forearms are still fat in proportion. I want to know for science reasons (srs)... It can't be just fat distribution genetics can it? When she leans down for comp will she have to look emaciated up top for her legs to show definition?

likestolurk
Learner
Learner

Post by likestolurk » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:23 am

I’m not trying to body shame her in anyway, literally just an observation, but how does her upper body look so lean, but her lower body doesn’t? Is it just genetics and she just holds more fat in her legs? Like they look like they’ve never been trained.

RoseGoldBeats
Talker
Talker

Post by RoseGoldBeats » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:51 pm

good girl wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:11 am
Bootyguru2 wrote:

I first knew about her when someone reposted her video on metabolic adaptation, and thought she was someone i could relate to with regards to recovery after extreme dieting, but it's weird that all talk about it just dissolved the moment she started blaming her BII

And with regards to her 40lbs weight loss. It's so weird to me how she lost most of it in her upper torso (shoulders, upper bis, back, core) but her legs and forearms are still fat in proportion. I want to know for science reasons (srs)... It can't be just fat distribution genetics can it? When she leans down for comp will she have to look emaciated up top for her legs to show definition?
It is just her normal fat distribution. When she was heavier, she had more fat everywhere, so it was less noticeable. Same thing when she was at her leanest. I have a very similar body type and when my body is at its "middle ground" happy place (which is where it functions best) I'm pretty darn lean up top but definitely have a lot more fat on bottom.

There are plenty of similar women who have to diet long and hard to get any fat off of their lower bodies, even when their upper bodies are already past shredded. Just one of realities of bodybuilding - you get lean enough, eventually the fat will come off regardless of where it's stored.

One of the reasons I've switched (for now at least) to focusing a bit more on strength performance/powerlifting than strictly aesthetics.

infjunicorn
Talker
Talker

Post by infjunicorn » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:29 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:19 pm
FakinFakinFakin wrote:

There is absolutely nothing unique, brave or even fashionable about wearing the most trendy accessory and brand of the moment. Gotta love when basic girls think they are something special. Embrace your basicness, Em.
Exactly this!! Gucci is quickly becoming the McDonald's of designer clothing imo (and Louis Vuitton is quickly becoming Burger King). Every "influencer" and their brother has at least one tacky af Gucci item boldly branded so everyone can know they have money. Just because you have money and expensive stuff doesn't mean you have a sense of style!!!
Really..how sensitive you are. Can you feel...THIS? :love2:

good girl
Learner
Learner

Post by good girl » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:14 pm

RoseGoldBeats wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:51 pm
good girl wrote:
Bootyguru2 wrote:

It is just her normal fat distribution. When she was heavier, she had more fat everywhere, so it was less noticeable. Same thing when she was at her leanest. I have a very similar body type and when my body is at its "middle ground" happy place (which is where it functions best) I'm pretty darn lean up top but definitely have a lot more fat on bottom.

There are plenty of similar women who have to diet long and hard to get any fat off of their lower bodies, even when their upper bodies are already past shredded. Just one of realities of bodybuilding - you get lean enough, eventually the fat will come off regardless of where it's stored.

One of the reasons I've switched (for now at least) to focusing a bit more on strength performance/powerlifting than strictly aesthetics.

So she gains fat evenly, but loses on her upper body first? Won't she have gained more on her lower/less on upper if that's how her fat distribution genetics are? I'm just trying to get a grasp because I honestly don't get it... I've seen some fat people where they have fatter upper body, but skinny legs, or some with leaner upper body, but a lot of fat on the hips. In her case I noticed that the fat gains were more evenly distributed so I assumed she would lose evenly as well.

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:08 pm

good girl wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:14 pm
RoseGoldBeats wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:51 pm
good girl wrote:
Bootyguru2 wrote:

So she gains fat evenly, but loses on her upper body first? Won't she have gained more on her lower/less on upper if that's how her fat distribution genetics are? I'm just trying to get a grasp because I honestly don't get it... I've seen some fat people where they have fatter upper body, but skinny legs, or some with leaner upper body, but a lot of fat on the hips. In her case I noticed that the fat gains were more evenly distributed so I assumed she would lose evenly as well.
Everyone is different. I used to compete in bikini and my body fat distribution is much different from when I started my fitness journey. Also, my legs are a lot more muscular, making them look "bigger" (not saying this is the same with em_dunc because we know she has no donk, just saying). Just because she gained a lot of fat, some areas will look leaner at first. I am finally slowly losing weight after my rebound and although I tend to lose weight more evenly, my upper body and abs are always a bit ahead of my legs.

Nope nope
Debater
Debater

Post by Nope nope » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:33 am

Those proportion issues are exactly why she should just drop competing in a sport that's entirely focused on having perfect proportions. Your work ethic or grind or whatever inspirational BS means nothing if you're up against more genetically blessed people.

Repsforjesus_
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Repsforjesus_ » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:46 am

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:19 pm
FakinFakinFakin wrote:

Her captions SCREAMS https://www.reddit.com/r/notlikeothergirls/

Bootyguru2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:56 am

So did she just take the breast implant illness excuse and run with it? I was looking at her posts from a year ago or so and in March of 2018, she did a podcast and was taking questions about getting implants... then a few months later she’s blaming them for her weight gain and getting them out ASAP

FakinFakinFakin
Informer
Informer

Post by FakinFakinFakin » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:35 am

Bootyguru2 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:56 am
So did she just take the breast implant illness excuse and run with it? I was looking at her posts from a year ago or so and in March of 2018, she did a podcast and was taking questions about getting implants... then a few months later she’s blaming them for her weight gain and getting them out ASAP
Yes, it was the only way to blame her weight gain on something out side of her control so that she could still keep her clients and her business.

jendixon
Learner
Learner

Post by jendixon » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:44 pm

I love dogs, and hers is adorable. But she is just like a mom who posts wayyy too many baby pictures. Excessive and obnoxious!

treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by treelee » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:36 pm

Did anyone watch her new video about her new merch? It came on in the background while I was getting ready this morning so I listened and JFC she really makes it seem like she overcame a HUGE tragedy the way she talks about her 2 years were she got depressed and gained weight. I get it depression can be crippling and I've dealt with my own bouts of it, but I don't think I'm a wonder woman icon goddess for doing so. Also as far as I can tell she didn't do much to actually address the depression as try to find an external source of it to blame and fix it. She clearly found that fix in believing her implants were the cause, but you can see she still struggles. And I don't think being an egotistical narcissist in love with her own muscles will fix it either. But good lord girl, you didn't beat cancer, you were down in the dumps for a few years in your 20s, join the club.

Return to “Fitness Influencers”