Stuffanie Bingemore, PhD - Part 2

Soso
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stuffanie Bingemore, PhD - Part 2

Post by Soso »

like some of you said, its obvious she got issues with food just from her low cal,fake sweetners grocery haul.
i also dont get why she takes a pre workout before every workout .. ? her life is binging ,selfies ,creepy smiles and workouts , why she needs extra energy?
:love2:

domogru3
Informer
Informer

Post by domogru3 »

Her use or overuse of that emoticon makes me irrationally angry hahaha..

And her use of .. enzymes aren't key, enzymes do fuck all unless you actually have an issue, Ms Science.

Jeff is always making comments about her body being jacked when it absolutely isn't.. makes me wonder whether he's the reason why she can't make herself do a proper bulk.. he thinks she's jacked already, maybe he doesn't like actually muscular women?

Lol at the plump bicep picture, she's way more stringy on video.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Make_life_magical wrote:
RosieLee wrote:Any one see her full day of eating video? She went to the grocery store and almost EVERYTHING she picked up is processed, low cal, or fake sugar diet food. Then the calorie count at the end of the day was 2000+. Makes me think she posted that because of all the speculation on her restricting and losing weight despite her weekly 10K cheat days. Something doesn't add up.
yes absolutely! her 'normal' FDOE videos are always full of shitty foods and also I think the whole thing is not honest! she does NOT eat over 2000cals a day, she majorly restricts (hell in her cheat day videos she even says she doesn't allow herself eggwhites from starbucks!). girl is disordered and her daily food intake must be so so low to warrant needing the excessive cheats she does.
Even Jeff said she hardly ate that day, which means that her calorie count must be far from the situation. 2700 calories? I call bullshit.

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

noo way was that 2700 cals. I would not and do not, obviously, take advice from her on how to eat while I am travelling, or ever for that matter!! she eats a tiny bit of shredded lettuce and a few strawberries and calls that health?! no fucking way.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Make_life_magical wrote:noo way was that 2700 cals. I would not and do not, obviously, take advice from her on how to eat while I am travelling, or ever for that matter!! she eats a tiny bit of shredded lettuce and a few strawberries and calls that health?! no fucking way.
The bulk of the calories was probably in the sushi, but 2700 cal total seems to high to me. It doesn't make sense.

RosieLee
Debater
Debater

Post by RosieLee »

She has a shit eating grin.

RandoPotato
Learner
Learner

Post by RandoPotato »

Soso wrote: i also dont get why she takes a pre workout before every workout .. ?
Can't miss a chance to plug PEScience some more.

Biokid89
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Biokid89 »

So I don't want to be that person...but is it just me or does Stephanie have the weirdest looking fupa whenever she's wearing leggings? I can't tell if it's just the angles or what. But I noticed it a few months ago...like just how wide and round and bulbous it looks down there and now it's all I can see. And I can't unsee it.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Biokid89 wrote:So I don't want to be that person...but is it just me or does Stephanie have the weirdest looking fupa whenever she's wearing leggings? I can't tell if it's just the angles or what. But I noticed it a few months ago...like just how wide and round and bulbous it looks down there and now it's all I can see. And I can't unsee it.
Omg someone said it. I always feel like she and Whitney Simmons pull up their leggings too high.

Biokid89
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Biokid89 »

rai1234 wrote:
Biokid89 wrote:So I don't want to be that person...but is it just me or does Stephanie have the weirdest looking fupa whenever she's wearing leggings? I can't tell if it's just the angles or what. But I noticed it a few months ago...like just how wide and round and bulbous it looks down there and now it's all I can see. And I can't unsee it.
Omg someone said it. I always feel like she and Whitney Simmons pull up their leggings too high.
OMG I have also noticed it on Whitney! Whew. No one else was saying it and I was beginning to think I was seeing things. Definitely has the leggings hiked up waaaay too high

RosieLee
Debater
Debater

Post by RosieLee »

Does it annoy anyone else that she's always pointing at the camera? It's like she's shaking her finger at you constantly

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ghoulish_babe »

RosieLee wrote:Does it annoy anyone else that she's always pointing at the camera? It's like she's shaking her finger at you constantly
Nah, I'm too distracted by the giant mouth to see fingers.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Stuffanie Bingemore, PhD - Part 2

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Her mouth is like the people in the black hole sun video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomatoketchup
Debater
Debater

Post by tomatoketchup »

I finally realized what this stupid face reminds me of. It's the face you make when you're trying to dislodge some gristle from your teeth

*ps how do I link it so the photo shows up instead of the url?

domogru3
Informer
Informer

Post by domogru3 »

tomatoketchup wrote:I finally realized what this stupid face reminds me of. It's the face you make when you're trying to dislodge some gristle from your teeth

*ps how do I link it so the photo shows up instead of the url?
Ohhh she's such a lit quirky beesh Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

ugh I cannot stand those faces she makes!!! not attractive and looks down right creepy IMO!! that lip piercing makes my skin crawl too

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

She's filming another cheat day. Can't wait for all the orgasms over nasty krispy kreme donuts.

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

*face palm* another cheat day. whyyyy man whyyy. if you actually nourish yourself properly you wont be craving a gazillion calories of absolute shit food!!

RosieLee
Debater
Debater

Post by RosieLee »

treelee wrote:She's filming another cheat day. Can't wait for all the orgasms over nasty krispy kreme donuts.
And the McDonald's, 3 pizzas, digestive enzymes, candy bars, digestive enzymes, fast food chicken nuggets, cake, 3 tubs of ice cream, 2 bowls of cereal, digestive enzymes, fruit to feel, like, totally full.

Then she'll weigh herself for science, tell us how much she gained, but is totally not worried about it. Def.

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

Yes, it's a total mystery as to how she's managed to LOSE weight while doing cheat days 3-4x a month (per her own estimate) AND on a bulk. But ... but ... science? PE science, to be exact? *cue the enormous fake smile and crazy eyes and swishing ponytail*

Return to “Stephanie Buttermore - Archived Threads”