Hope "Many Faces" Scope - Part 1

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Hope "Many Faces" Scope - Part 1

Post by Lurking Around »

I don't get what's so wrong about not being a size small or medium or whatever. At this day and age especially since her niche involves being comfortable and feeling great wearing active wear, I don't get why she blatantly lie about her body. Maybe she's having a hard time accepting her body but if that's the case she should lay off social media

ders
Informer
Informer

Post by ders »

There’s no way she fits every small she’s sent in PR, right? Or are companies purposely making their smalls run large to appease all the fitspos?

I still think she has a great bod. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

jnkgossip
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by jnkgossip »

SO glad there's finally a thread about her she's soooo cringey. Also her extensions look really bad. There's photos on her insta of her without them and she looks way better. Barely any of the activewear she reviews anymore is actually stylish or good looking it's a shame.

ders
Informer
Informer

Post by ders »

I just got my first pair of Ptula Alainah leggings in the mail... there is nooooo way Hope is a size small. Not even saying she’s fluffy or whatever- she’s just big and has a nice, larger butt that would definitely not fit into this. When is a fitness IG/Youtuber ever going to fess up to being bigger than a small?

Post by Guest »

She always mentions she wears a medium in Ptula leggings when she talks about them.

ders
Informer
Informer

Post by ders »

1998 wrote:She always mentions she wears a medium in Ptula leggings when she talks about them.

sikat
Learner
Learner

Post by sikat »

So I don't follow this girl but I just checked her out on IG and her color scheme changes every 6 photos. That's insane, right?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

imlovinit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by imlovinit »

I posted something here before but i forgot to introduce myself so my post got disapproved :?

Anyway I wanted to say that, i dont think hope scope's reviews are genuine because it seems to me that she's bootlicking all these activewear companies so she can get offers from more companies.

Her style also screams 2005. I used to like her reviews because she talks about leggings in details but now 30% of the videos are self-promoting and claiming herself as the legging queen + 20% talking to leo (dont mind this thou) :P

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

I don't wanna be mean, I love dogs but hers does NOTHING TO HYPE ABOUT. Leo seems like those dogs that needs Caesar Milan aka dog whisperer. It's either he's not doing anything or chewing into something smh

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

Her channel really has taken a downturn. It's obvious she's just doing this to be a pRoFeSsIoNaL iNfLuEnCeR...

She used to be so descriptive in her reviews and talking through materials, quality of the pieces, etc. but now it's such a surface-level review. She's also trying way too hard with the extensions, and the nails, and the full face all the time. It's like she got some followers and sponsorship, and now is like a BB wannabe.

I also hope she knows how lucky she is that apparently Tyler makes bank so that she can just sit at home with her dog and her active wear all day.

rene1018
Informer
Informer

Post by rene1018 »

I also came to mention the 25.5" waist thing. It actually HAS been updated! In her older videos it says in the description her waist is 26" (which was also pushing it). But noooo way is she 25.5" now. I mean we all saw how huge she was in the santa monica pics. In one of nikki's recent try on hauls she says her waist is 26" and nikki's way smaller than her in stature.

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

rene1018 wrote:I also came to mention the 25.5" waist thing. It actually HAS been updated! In her older videos it says in the description her waist is 26" (which was also pushing it). But noooo way is she 25.5" now. I mean we all saw how huge she was in the santa monica pics. In one of nikki's recent try on hauls she says her waist is 26" and nikki's way smaller than her in stature.

Idfk what's wrong with being honest with her size. If she were to review active wear size matters. I mean other YTers who don't label themselves to be legging queens are more honest with sizings than she is. Smh. My waist is size 30, and I don't feel bad for it. Tbh my waist look similar to hers. We're also the same height

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

So this is not hating on Hope...but those leggings are fugly. On anyone.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

jnkgossip wrote:SO glad there's finally a thread about her she's soooo cringey. Also her extensions look really bad. There's photos on her insta of her without them and she looks way better. Barely any of the activewear she reviews anymore is actually stylish or good looking it's a shame.
someone actually commented on her extensions on last video...was very nice about it, like, 'love you hope! you are always beautiful but in love, PLEASE go get professional extensions!!' lololol hope liked the comment, to her credit.

Tiltedpelvis1
Learner
Learner

Post by Tiltedpelvis1 »

Her waist looks about 26.5.

tomatoketchup
Debater
Debater

Post by tomatoketchup »

Healthyish85 wrote:
jnkgossip wrote:SO glad there's finally a thread about her she's soooo cringey. Also her extensions look really bad. There's photos on her insta of her without them and she looks way better. Barely any of the activewear she reviews anymore is actually stylish or good looking it's a shame.
someone actually commented on her extensions on last video...was very nice about it, like, 'love you hope! you are always beautiful but in love, PLEASE go get professional extensions!!' lololol hope liked the comment, to her credit.
I remember she made a big deal around 6 months about not using extensions anymore but they're back?

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

Idk why she's so into the huge diva eyelashes though. Doesn't suit her. Makes her eyes look wrinkly and ages her a lot.

Philomena
Talker
Talker

Post by Philomena »

Shannon Henry has her measurements (except her waist is 25, not 25.5), hips 37, and also slightly medium/tall in stature. They look NOTHING alike. Shannon has also gained weight but nothing drastic like Hope.

byebeach
Informer
Informer

Post by byebeach »

Just discovered Shannon a few months ago and so far really like her. She even wears medium (gasp) in some brands I believe. We need a picture of them standing next to each other because I’m guessing they really are around the same height/weight but Shannon has significantly more muscle mass. Hope works her angles and Facetune. Really thought she was Nikki/Heidi size for the longest time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rene1018
Informer
Informer

Post by rene1018 »

hope ranting in her ig stories about someone asking her in her dms how we can trust her reviews when she’s friendly with CG and Heidi (which I think is an extremely valid question lol). Basically says she’s actually friendly with a lot of brands who send her free stuff and she provides constructive criticism. I kinda got the feeling she’s always so critical about gymshark bc they never reach out to her/send her shit. Plus that and her burning jealous of whitney lmaoooo

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”