Post by screensiren »

Ugh this is gonna inflate her ego, you know she checks here daily lol

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Hope "Many Faces" Scope - Part 1

Post by Lurking Around »

screensiren wrote:Ugh this is gonna inflate her ego, you know she checks here daily lol
Really? How do you say? Wow that's pathetic.

sp00nful
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by sp00nful »

This thread name and this thread :D

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

I loved her channel when I first found it. But lately, the fake nails, ridiculous extensions and branding herself as "the legging queen" are just awful.

She used to seem so genuine and bubble, but now it just seems tired. She's trying too hard....like Buff Bunny levels of too hard.

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

I loved her channel when I first found it. But lately, the fake nails, ridiculous extensions and branding herself as "the legging queen" are just awful.

She used to seem so genuine and bubble, but now it just seems tired. She's trying too hard....like Buff Bunny levels of too hard.

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

This girl just sucks. Her personality is so contrived and fake. I wouldn't ever follow an avid mormon anyways (sorry, i'm really against their doctrine). She seems like a casual person who works out once in a while who is probably in heaps of debt from buying leggings to try and make it big on youtube. None of her other videos ever do well and it appears her views have fallen off.

The differences in her photos are scary. Like, she does YT so it's not like she's some catfish or something ~ I just don't understand how she is so inconsistent looking???

I think she copied whitney. I think she's irrelevant.

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ParisianDoll »

I have many weird gripes about this girl, and I’m still subbed to her YouTube channel despite not having watched a full video in ages. I watched a video in which she went to Glacier Ntl. Park for a photo shoot with friends (?!) and she spent a large chunk of time bitching about how cold the water was. The lake is fed from a glacier. That’s why it’s called Glacier.

I dunno, her shapeshifting blows my mind. There are positives and negatives about her; I would kill for a workout wardrobe the size of hers, but her husband looks like a serial killer to me and she seems burned out lately. Her schedule is all over the place. I wonder how her Mormon fam feels about her showing so much skin on the internet, that’s definitely more than her Mormon underwear would show :rofl:

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

I used to love her too but that was when she was more impartial. I felt like I could trust her to be honest about brands and now she's become a suck up to Buffbunny and that crowd. I just really don't care about what she thinks is 'worth it' etc anymore.

And I really just want her to do a tutorial on how she completely changes her hair from day to day. i get extensions but it's like she changes entire hair color! HOW.

ders
Informer
Informer

Post by ders »

She needs to take (YET ANOTHER) page from Whitney’s book and stop with the full glam pink eyeshadow for videos. Her eyelashes are ALWAYS half off to the point where you can see the entire strip, sometimes it bothers me so much I have to turn her off :rofl: I actually think she’s quite pretty in her workout videos where she’s not trying to look so done-up.

Agreed, her husband is serial-killer like. At least she gets to write off all this activewear as a business expense now. I preferred when she put out more content consistently but I feel like she uses insta-stories to the point of laziness now and only does dedicated videos for $$$.

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

HoardganizedJen wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BkeHp4</span><span>-</span><span>l8mv</span><span>/?</span><span>hl</span><span>=</span><span>en</span><span>&</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=</span><span>tyler1allen</span></a>

This is so TMI... it looks like they're making out HARD. They gross me out so much. Imagine kissing this...

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/XkLHOot.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>XkLHOot</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I also felt sick seeing that pic. I wonder how their mormon families think this is ok

rene1018
Informer
Informer

Post by rene1018 »

I'm glad there's finally a thread on hope bc I've started to like her a lot less. I'm sure she's going to constantly check this thread. In one of her videos she says how she doesn't pay attention to gossip/influencer drama but I feel like she probably lives for it tbh. She follows and comments on fgoc for chrissake. And speaking of many faces WHAT THE EFF IS THIS?? If y'all have seen Hereditary she reminds me of the creepy little girl from there :(

ders
Informer
Informer

Post by ders »

I think the weird faces is whatever editing app/software she uses. From her thumbnails/video layovers it really doesn’t look like she uses Adobe programs (I work with photoshop, lightroom, etc. professionally). Perhaps she cheaped out on it or *shudders* uses Facetune on the high quality photos her friend takes. If you look at her friend’s photography page they are all pretty nice photos but the ones Hope posts have weird blurriness in the face and she sharpens/contrasts her eyes way past the point of fakeness. It’s easy to tell because everything except her face is sharp. Girl just needs to buy PS and watch some YT tutorials.
As for looking like a different human and not appearing as tall as she is, I’d say she needs to drop a tutorial on working angles. :tu:

f-c
Learner
Learner

Post by f-c »

I'm not sure if this is a common thing with fitspos, but I follow Hope's Poshmark and she recently sold some buffbunny leggings. Like literally a day or two after the buffbunny event in Santa Monica. I know she's not sponsored by them or anything but isn't it weird that she's selling a product of her newly found bff's company?

Combatboots1228
Informer
Informer

Post by Combatboots1228 »

I always thought she was “skinny” until I saw her standing next to Buffbunny. Now tell me how the hell is she a Lululemon size 4?

kalistaxxmatic
Debater
Debater

Post by kalistaxxmatic »

to me she looking bigger and bigger in every video.
just watched her newest upload (worst rated Amazon leggings) and she looks fluffy (compared to how she use to look in her older vids)

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Combatboots1228 wrote:I always thought she was “skinny” until I saw her standing next to Buffbunny. Now tell me how the hell is she a Lululemon size 4?
Right? She was about the same size as Yami Mufdi in those pics, but she's supposedly at least 3-4 inches shorter. Yami fluctuates a lot, but I don't think she's at her smallest either. Hope is definitely at least a M/Size 6 in general.

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

She shouldn't just go around saying she "sized up" lol Medium is clearly her size and idk what's so wrong about that that she has to lie being a size Small

ders
Informer
Informer

Post by ders »

Sometimes I feel like Hope’s style is like if you let a 12 yo have your credit card to shop for the loudest most ridiculous leggings they could find.

Debater
Debater

Post by 007 »

she doesn't have that much leggings to be called leggings queen tbh
I have more than her but she got free from pr and always buy and send back for refund :roll:
english is my 4th language :love2:

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”