Jazmine "Senile Nerd AF eXoTiC Turd" Garcia - Part 4

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jazmine

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

marshnellow wrote: i don’t really get what you guys are on about. she’s talked about loving ASMR videos all the time. She is finally trying something out of her comfort zone, and she’s made a separate channel dedicated to it to separate it from her messy main channel feed. To be honest I’m happy she’s finally branching out and doing something that she is passionate about, I just really hope she sticks to it because she obviously enjoys that type of content. I typically find ASMR videos boring and little crunchy and that’s how I felt with this one, but I still really wanna see her stick to it and build her channel.

sozfor any mistakes, v tired and tried to use the dictation function for the first time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If this was something she had really wanted to do for a long time, she would have put more effort into it and produced a higher quality video.

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Jazmine "Senile Nerd AF eXoTiC Turd" Garcia - Part 4

Post by japeterson42 »

100% i'm over her
when she had that video talking to her new nutritionist, i'm like "lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie"
lmaooo

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by japeterson42 »

omg her weight difference
lmaooo

kaleandonion
Learner
Learner

Post by kaleandonion »

i mean she is older and works out less now so, it makes sense for her not to look like that anymore

aerialmindful
Informer
Informer

Post by aerialmindful »

kaleandonion wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:11 pm
i mean she is older and works out less now so, it makes sense for her not to look like that anymore
Regardless of age, what does Jazmine even do all day? I bet she has more than enough time to workout.

Organicbake700
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Organicbake700 »

Why is this girl pretending that she doesn’t have enough time to go grocery shopping? In her grocery haul, she was like “I ran out of groceries and then wouldn’t have time to go until 10 pm”. What does she even do during the day?!

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

aerialmindful wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:48 am
kaleandonion wrote:
Regardless of age, what does Jazmine even do all day? I bet she has more than enough time to workout.
That is soo annoying to me. It's fine if she is just not into working out anymore but she makes it seem like her life is so busy that she can't do simple tasks like working out for 1 hour, or at least stopping to grab a couple things from the grocery store. She should just admit she doesn't like working out and eating healthy. End of story no explanation or lying needed.

When I found her she was still with Gymshark and she was really into working out still. Then she just stopped and now I see the working out was just one of her phases. I always thought she was fake even from the start and it has been confirmed for me now.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

Jessy wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:13 am
aerialmindful wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:48 am
kaleandonion wrote:
That is soo annoying to me. It's fine if she is just not into working out anymore but she makes it seem like her life is so busy that she can't do simple tasks like working out for 1 hour, or at least stopping to grab a couple things from the grocery store. She should just admit she doesn't like working out and eating healthy. End of story no explanation or lying needed.

When I found her she was still with Gymshark and she was really into working out still. Then she just stopped and now I see the working out was just one of her phases. I always thought she was fake even from the start and it has been confirmed for me now.
Seriously she never keep up with things for too long. She's on this health kick right now but in a few weeks, it will be something different. I bet her ASMR channel won't last either.

Also I don't know if that was said before but I totally think that she's the one running that fans IG of hers.

Like idk if this is from a video but I never saw it before. And I think she posted an IG story pic after that one was posted onthat fan account. So same place but different picture of course. Anyways who cares like it's not the end of the world but it's funny and I wouldn't put it past her.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

100% believe she runs that fan page lol

stephini
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by stephini »

For those of y'all that lift. She posted a fitness vid again today and I just have to ask as no one in the comments ever mentions it with her vids.

Her squat form is not safe right? You see how on the way up she tilts over raising her butt first and her back last. That's really hard on your back once you get up to heavier weights if I'm not mistaken. I'm always working on my own form so I'm trying to pay closer attention to things like that. It's crazy to me that she says right after how good her form was... It's glaringly obvious to me that it's not?

Example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P15ZUZ__7NE&t=3m3s

You can see later in the vid when she does goblet squats/front squats pretty decent form so I know she can tell the difference watching that footage back

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

OMG my knees hurt watching that.

tomatoketchup
Debater
Debater

Post by tomatoketchup »

"My max squat is 225"
Shes such a lie. You mean your OLD max was 225.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

tomatoketchup wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:16 pm
"My max squat is 225"
Wait I’m genuinely confused. When ppl ask for your max don’t you just give the highest number you’ve ever done?

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Serendipitous wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:30 pm
tomatoketchup wrote:
"My max squat is 225"
Wait I’m genuinely confused. When ppl ask for your max don’t you just give the highest number you’ve ever done?
Yes, although usually when you talk about it, you phrase it as my all-time vs current max. It's misleading as she was doing reps at 135 with equipment and said previously it hadn't been that much weight which suggests her current max isn't anywhere near 225. Tbf I think she said she couldn't do 225 right now, but I could be imagining...

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

treelee wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:40 pm
Serendipitous wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:30 pm
tomatoketchup wrote:
"My max squat is 225"
Yes, although usually when you talk about it, you phrase it as my all-time vs current max. It's misleading as she was doing reps at 135 with equipment and said previously it hadn't been that much weight which suggests her current max isn't anywhere near 225. Tbf I think she said she couldn't do 225 right now, but I could be imagining...
Yeah I’m pretty sure she’s been open about the fact that she can’t do 225 right now. I thought she suggested that the whole point of this current fitness journey is to get back up to that old max of hers

Organicbake700
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Organicbake700 »

stephini wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:09 am
For those of y'all that lift. She posted a fitness vid again today and I just have to ask as no one in the comments ever mentions it with her vids.

Her squat form is not safe right? You see how on the way up she tilts over raising her butt first and her back last. That's really hard on your back once you get up to heavier weights if I'm not mistaken. I'm always working on my own form so I'm trying to pay closer attention to things like that. It's crazy to me that she says right after how good her form was... It's glaringly obvious to me that it's not?

Example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P15ZUZ__7NE&t=3m3s

You can see later in the vid when she does goblet squats/front squats pretty decent form so I know she can tell the difference watching that footage back
Her form looks AWFUL there! Also what did she do to her face? It might just be lip injections but she’s starting to get that Botox face

majaxxxx
Talker
Talker

Post by majaxxxx »

Hmm it seems she's already taken the video down. Must still be reading here.

je-suis-jonx
Learner
Learner

Post by je-suis-jonx »

majaxxxx wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:13 pm
Hmm it seems she's already taken the video down. Must still be reading here.
She reuploaded it.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

she's making a video Q&A with Omar, good that they are on good terms.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

invasionsucexxy wrote:she's making a video Q&A with Omar, good that they are on good terms.
She’s back on a program supposedly. Wonder if he wrote it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”