Sarah's Day: An Unqualified Sellout's Constant Lies - Part 3

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah's Day: An Unqualified Sellout's Constant Lies - Pa

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

Spicy_bananas wrote:I hope that "big" announcement is not her being preggers. That poor child...
“Sissys!!! Me and my super regenerative paleo vagina are PREGNANT!!!”

... next post...

“Guuuuuuuurl learn how to reduce your pregnancy bloat by drinking non GMO tea made from the droppings of free range guinea pigs #bloatingbabe”

... next video...

“How I got rid of my parasitic foetus by rubbing organic morning sun ripened mashed banana on my buttocks #Cured #IDIDIT #keepingacloseeyeonmycervix”

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

Im_Procrastinating wrote:
Spicy_bananas wrote:I hope that "big" announcement is not her being preggers. That poor child...

... next post...

“Guuuuuuuurl learn how to reduce your pregnancy bloat by drinking non GMO tea made from the droppings of free range guinea pigs #bloatingbabe”

... next video...

“How I got rid of my parasitic foetus by rubbing organic morning sun ripened mashed banana on my buttocks #Cured #IDIDIT #keepingacloseeyeonmycervix”
I'M DYING!! :rofl:

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

... next post...

... next video...

Last edited by Make_life_magical on Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

... next post...

... next video...

HAHAHAHA too true!! hilarious!
guys I honestly do not think she is preggers. she's giving illusive messages as though she is, like captioning kurt being a good dog dad and training abby to be good around children and babies. but it's all to build suspense and to keep her little followers guessing and intrigued! it'll be something lame like a sezzy cook book...filled with expensive protein and powders and half banana recipes :rofl:

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

it'll be something lame like a sezzy cook book
Her recipes always look like shit! She never follows a recipe because she can't be bothered :roll: . That's ok if you're making a pasta recipe or something like that but when you are baking the ratios are important. She once made a sort of cake and it looked greasy and under cooked. I can't believe how much fucking tropeaka powders she puts in EVERY. FUCKING. RECIPE! The end result must taste of chalk and despair.

Madblonde
Debater
Debater

Post by Madblonde »

I don’t think it’s pregnancy either, although she is milking the fact that people think it is!

I agree with the cook book guess. Maybe even a 5 ingredient cook book?!?

1. Tropeaka protein
2. Frozen bananas
3. Ice

Hmm and I’ve run out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

milky_whey12
Learner
Learner

Post by milky_whey12 »

I think that her older sister is pregnant and her big life updatw is that she will become an anuntie, as she tends to make everything about herself.

It may be wishful thinking, but it would be really nice if one of her updates is that she is going back to school .

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

lol you guys cracking me up!! yes the top 5 ingredients, after ice, banana, the endless tropeka powders god knows what else she would add. chia seeds? lol
too true about her sister being preggers, very possible about being an auntie! I truly wonder how happy kurt is...? I mean he has made a shit load of money from being in the relationship sooo he will stay ofcourse!

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

Out of curiosity I did a search to see if there was a thread about her here, and there is! Yay!
Discovered her about a yr and a bit ago. I watched a few vids and found her really motivating. After watching her on and off I started noticing how at one point she was saying how fit and in the best shape of her life she was, then cut to 5months later and she'd be saying how she's not been working out, and needs to make "come back" , and that for the past 5months she's been not looking after herself etc etc. Then I started noticing how everything is about her...EVERYTHING.
She's filming an insta story and instead of saying "oh i love a granola", it turns into..."what you guys need to know about me is ever since xyz time, I've LOVED granola, and I have to eat it JUST like this or I get really upset, and what you all need to know about me is how much I need things to go my way". Everything turns into a story about her!!
I had to unfollow as everything was looking like an ad, she's a brat about everything, her face has changed and now looks weird...How are we meant to take her seriously as a "health guru", when she's pumping her face, lips and who knows where else with chemicals. Oh and I preferred her teeth before she got them done. Now she looks like a horse.
And don't even get me started on those samey annoying one knee up poses...
RANT OVER........for now....
Don't stan so close to me

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

Welcome to the club!

As you mentioned, I hate how everything is about her and she never wants to share her food with people. She's such a child. She thinks she's being quirky or funny when she does that but she comes off as spoiled and immature.

I also hate that so many girls and women (!) ask her advice. Any kind of advice! Like what should they take as a contraceptive, what should they do about a medical condition, etc. It boggles my mind as to why grown women would ask the advice of not only a youtuber, but a youtuber who has ZERO qualifications in the fitness, dietary and medical fields!

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think she is full of lies regarding her workouts! one minute she will say she has been living the #blob life and not working out for 2 weeks blah blah blah, then the next day she will say she works out 5 days a week for 20-30 mins and lives a balanced healthy life. I truly think she is absolutely full of shit regarding everything form her food to workouts and what she actually discloses!

Madblonde
Debater
Debater

Post by Madblonde »

Spicy_bananas wrote:
I also hate that so many girls and women (!) ask her advice. Any kind of advice! Like what should they take as a contraceptive, what should they do about a medical condition, etc. It boggles my mind as to why grown women would ask the advice of not only a youtuber, but a youtuber who has ZERO qualifications in the fitness, dietary and medical fields!
Once I saw a girl comment on one of Sarahs youtube vids telling her that her mum has cancer, and asked what Tropeaka powders Sarah would recommend for her!!! I couldn't believe it.

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

Spicy_bananas wrote:
and she never wants to share her food with people. She's such a child. She thinks she's being quirky or funny when she does that but she comes off as spoiled and immature.

I hate how she's so stingy with food especially with Kurt. If she loves him so my why doesn't she want him to get the good stuff like the blue dinosaur chocolate bars and the caramel tropeaka. Pretty sure there's a lot where those came from. Why is she so selfish

amanduh
Learner
Learner

Post by amanduh »

Shes pregnant. "Activate milf life" cringe

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

lilmoe123
Informer
Informer

Post by lilmoe123 »

Omg I can’t belive it. I’m happy she was able to get to this point but I feel nervous just thinking about them both being parents.

cyclegal
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cyclegal »

Wow I’m truly shocked she is pregnant. I was convinced she was engaged or hyping up some new sponsorship. Her big reveal youtube video made me cringe...

Angelsrest8
Talker
Talker

Post by Angelsrest8 »

i know what i have written previously but WHAT THE ACTUAL F????!?!?!?!?!?! what did i just see?!?!?!?! preggo?!?!?! omg im shocked

alrightalright
Debater
Debater

Post by alrightalright »

Well shit.

Ngl I expected an engagement first (only because she strikes me as a traditionlist, you do you), but that health scare might've got them to take this while they can.

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

That announcement was cringy AF! She's such a bad actress.
I'm tempted to think she doesn't even have PCOS but no one would need this much attention to make up a lie like that...
Anyway we'll at least be able to witness first hand the train wreck that is going to be her trying to "raise" a child while attempting to spew shitty content every three days! That or she'll turn her channel into a "look how you should be raising your child" channel :roll:

bsupertramp
Informer
Informer

Post by bsupertramp »

Oh good lord no...

So she went snowboarding multiple times during the first trimester? It doesn't even matter how skilled she is, someone else could have crashed into her. Considering she was told she might not even be able to conceive, you'd think she'd be more careful. Both her and Kurt are just way too immature for this. I also thought they'd been together for longer, I can't believe it hasn't even been two years.

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”