Sarah's Day: An Unqualified Sellout's Constant Lies - Part 3

gothic82
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah's Day: An Unqualified Sellout's Constant Lies - Pa

Post by gothic82 »

Did anyone watch her latest video yet? What was it about?

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

It's painful how dishonest she is in her latest vlog about calorie intake. Also, the way she speaks during that segment is really odd/off? Anyway, there is no way at all that she consumes more than 2000 calories before 2 PM. Anyone who watches her stories knows this.

Isa93
Learner
Learner

Post by Isa93 »

ludirudi wrote:It's painful how dishonest she is in her latest vlog about calorie intake. Also, the way she speaks during that segment is really odd/off? Anyway, there is no way at all that she consumes more than 2000 calories before 2 PM. Anyone who watches her stories knows this.
I thought it was really odd too, like she was trying to convince us that she has a healthy relationship with food and her body when we know that's clearly not the case. Has she been reading here? She even says "it's not my priority to weight less and be super shredded"... Girl, don't you have an ebook called "sweat it to shred it"??? :rofl:

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

But then she had to point out that the weight on the scale isn't her usual weight. She really has issues with her body

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

The note about her actual weight vs. the weight on the scale was so ridiculous too. Agreed.

mimipartytime123
Learner
Learner

Post by mimipartytime123 »

Her thinking her A/C gave her that rash is crazy right??? That isn't an actual thing it is something she made up? The only thing I know can happen is your sinuses can get messed up when it blows directly in your face,
She is so full of it her opening talk was her just checking off everything people have critiqued her for and she us hoping to cover lies and food issues.

MaryJane300
Talker
Talker

Post by MaryJane300 »

She is so insecure. :( I kind of pity her and just want to hug her to grab back her to reality, to show her that women are actually happy with the FACT that they carry more fat to be able to create a safe place for a child to develop healthy. Being fertile is the happiest place where a woman can be both mentally and physically. I think she has no idea about the fact that those women who are totally shredded on insta are sacrificing their hormonal balance (fertility) with growth hormones, testosterone and hell knows what artificial bull$it to get that unhealthy, non-maintainable shredded physique.

Health and fitness isn't about how tall and heavy you are (think about muscle mass), but how you can maintain a healthy and maintainable lifestyle.

And then she says that "I need to get shredded, I already am - not really", then, "go to get lean and toned" and smashes out a bull$it thigh-size-increasing jumping workout again with planks that do absolutely nothing. :roll:

I wish she had a friend who would be totally honest with her and tells her that her body looks amazing, feminine, fertile and fit. She should also be thankful for her regular period no matter how "much" calories she eats during a day.

If I had the money, I would travel to Sidney, find her and shake her so hard until she realizes how normal-looking, fit and beautiful she is right now. I mean who the f.. cares about the scale if she has her period, looks fit and healthy..

Sarah, I know you read here, so please be happy with your body, and don't fall into the shredded trap again. I'm sure Kurt loves you the way you are, no matter what the scale tells.
My opinion is not deleted here :love2:

bsupertramp
Informer
Informer

Post by bsupertramp »

mimipartytime123 wrote:Her thinking her A/C gave her that rash is crazy right??? That isn't an actual thing it is something she made up? The only thing I know can happen is your sinuses can get messed up when it blows directly in your face,
She is so full of it her opening talk was her just checking off everything people have critiqued her for and she us hoping to cover lies and food issues.
I have eczema and heating can make it flare up on my face, even if it's not direct. It's winter here so she would have it set to hot air. For me it is patches, and the rest of my skin won't even be super dry or anything. Not saying this is the case for her but it's not completely out of the realm of possibility.

dzhena
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by dzhena »

Did anyone else notice in the vid about her weight gain the way Kurt like encouraged her and joked with her about it? I found it a bit worrying in the sense that he obviously met her while she was super shredded and perhaps she's worried that her weight gain will put him off or even he's encouraging her to go back to that lifestyle?

UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Post by UMFoodies »

I haven't watched the vlog yet.

I love that people are still asking where her clothes are from. Are they really that dim? she only wears White Fox so she can promote them on her vlogs.

Also, who ever thinks she is coming up with the recipes...it's clear that companies such as tropeaka, loving earth etc will hand out easy recipe cards to their ambassadors to re-create. She is not that creative to come up with stuff, even simple things.

She really does live in a bubble these days.

moonlight
Debater
Debater

Post by moonlight »

The whole part in the new vlog when she was talking about the scale I thought it was sponsored, then checked the description and of course she had a code.

It’s so sad she doesn’t mention or talk about anything product wise that she isn’t getting paid to talk about.

Also is it just me or did her mouth and lips look really weird in this newest video? Like she’s had her lips done again or something

UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Post by UMFoodies »

What a dull vlog. Did she really just film 20’mins of rubbish? Every other mention was a sponsor.

She’s so mean to that poor dog as well. She probably thinks she’s being hilarious but the dog is clearly terrified of her. And when she just chucked the toy and told her to go and play she just looked so sad :(

I also noticed that Kurt was trying to speak to her at one point she started banging on about a sponsor and he looked pretty annoyed! It’s probably got past the point of where he can complain about anything as he knows it helps to pay the bills. I do feel a bit sorry for him as she must be even more of a nightmare off camera.

And why would she have anything really important to tell everyone at the beginning? She doesn’t do anything all day except make grainy ice pops from a recipe card sent to her.

Isa93
Learner
Learner

Post by Isa93 »

UMFoodies wrote:I also noticed that Kurt was trying to speak to her at one point she started banging on about a sponsor and he looked pretty annoyed! It’s probably got past the point of where he can complain about anything as he knows it helps to pay the bills. I do feel a bit sorry for him as she must be even more of a nightmare off camera.
Can they even hold long conversations? I can only see her talking to her vlog camera or the iPhone one. It has been ages since a clicked on her ig stories because she posts 2139120 of them.

MaryJane300
Talker
Talker

Post by MaryJane300 »

UMFoodies wrote: I also noticed that Kurt was trying to speak to her at one point she started banging on about a sponsor and he looked pretty annoyed! It’s probably got past the point of where he can complain about anything as he knows it helps to pay the bills. .
Where was that? (Time in the video would be useful) What sponsorship?

I think Kurt is a really nice guy, but at the same time I do think he's trapped in Sarah's surrealistic world.... how do I express it.. maybe defenselessness or vulnerable against her current status as the main bread winner (bill payer) in their household. Quite sad to watch..

Well, I'm all for patriarchy, as I do find men more logical, rational and more capable of handling work-related stress than women, no matter how hard women try to persuade the world that raising kids, handling work, taking care of intimacy and household choirs at the same time is a good thing for them. I do think that women were happier as housewives than juggling all these things at the same time nowadays... I can't work with women for these reasons as they bring their problems to work rather than staying professional.

And I find it really hard to see a genuinely nice guy to fall into the trap of a greedy girl, who has absolutely no real-life experience and right now she seems like the worst influence that could happen to a new born baby regarding healthy lifeytyle..

Although they seem like a good match regarding both being totally immature, but I still think that Kurt is not as sure / secure about their relationship as Sarah is. As she mentions several times in her recent vlogs like "when we'll be married, having kids" etc, and I can see Kurt's reaction to be a bit like hesitating... It's a bit like Sarah's wearing the pants in their relationship with her obsessive control over basically everything.

By the way I don't think Kurt is encouraging her to lose weight and get shredded again, as they both know (now) that it comes with a price (infertility). But I do hope she won't fall into the shredded boat again.

She also mentions in this vlog that her lips are blue because it's winter in Australia, but knowing her lip-augmentation addiction it's quite hard to believe... Wonder what she'll do with her hair at her "surprise meet-up" .. Do you know anything about this? Who is sponsoring her to get out of her apartment to meet actual people?
My opinion is not deleted here :love2:

Post by Guest »

MaryJane300 wrote:
Well, I'm all for patriarchy, as I do find men more logical, rational and more capable of handling work-related stress than women, no matter how hard women try to persuade the world that raising kids, handling work, taking care of intimacy and household choirs at the same time is a good thing for them. I do think that women were happier as housewives than juggling all these things at the same time nowadays... I can't work with women for these reasons as they bring their problems to work rather than staying professional.
Really not trying to have this argument here but........ what even did I just read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

In her latest IG story she says that she doesn't like going to fancy restaurants because she can't laugh or act goofy. She actually thinks saying this makes her "relatable" but instead she comes off as an immature little girl. Grow up! You're 25 years old for fuck's sake!

Gabstay119
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gabstay119 »

MaryJane300 wrote:

Let's not..

Gabstay119
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gabstay119 »

I totally fell into Sarah's trap when I first started watching her, and I really like Kurt I think he put up with so much from her, but now that I have realized how much product the push through their social media it just winds me up. She really is very lazy. I don't care how much she works out but her repetitiveness with her posts really shows a huge lack of creativity which i think is super lazy. She got to this point by doing something right in the beginning of her Youtube channel so why can't she just get back to that? It's so true that money and fame goes to people's heads. Looks like i need to find a new lesser known you-tuber to get my fitness kick.

Gabstay119
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gabstay119 »

I cant stand her Horse teeth!

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

I cant stand her Horse teeth!
HAHAHAHAHA that is the best thing I've read all day! Thanks!
And her lips are way overdone.

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”