• Advertisement

Sarah's Day: An Unqualified Sellout's Constant Lies - Part 3

Re: Sarah's Day: An Unqualified Sellout's Constant Lies - Pa

Postby Irina » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:37 am

Omg. I have unfollowed her and haven't really watched her Storys in weeks and yesterday, I took a look at that dinner-party-Story. She LOOKS SO DIFFERENT. Did she get lip injections again? She looks like a different person compared to 2 years ago.
Please excuse my english, it's not my first language <3
Irina
Learner
Learner

Advertisement

Postby UMFoodies » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:07 am

Irina wrote:Omg. I have unfollowed her and haven't really watched her Storys in weeks and yesterday, I took a look at that dinner-party-Story. She LOOKS SO DIFFERENT. Did she get lip injections again? She looks like a different person compared to 2 years ago.

Maybe her sponsors have had a word and asked if she can be more presentable when doing ad's for them? or she's just trying to change to be more appealing to a wider audience. The grub life thing can only last so long before it's gross...

She needs to get a grip. I can't believe I used to like her before she changed, it's totally different now!
UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Postby alrightalright » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:08 am

I don't understand how others can't see through her #walkingadvertisement schtick.

Personally i have a friend who just bought a load of Tropeaka and wants a Cavoodle to call Abby all because of her. Blows my mind.

alrightalright
Learner
Learner

Postby orangesocks » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:13 am

Irina wrote:Omg. I have unfollowed her and haven't really watched her Storys in weeks and yesterday, I took a look at that dinner-party-Story. She LOOKS SO DIFFERENT. Did she get lip injections again? She looks like a different person compared to 2 years ago.

Some girls in the Sarah's Day Rants FB group were saying they think she's gotten cheek fillers. Her face definitely looks soooo different from what it used to be
orangesocks
Informer
Informer

Postby Fishbowl » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:38 am

alrightalright wrote:Personally i have a friend who just bought a load of Tropeaka and wants a Cavoodle to call Abby all because of her.

What in tarnation?
Fishbowl
Learner
Learner

Postby Iridescence_65 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:43 pm

Did anyone check the comments. I saw a follower call her out and basically said that this was her eighth project comeback... Isn't this proof that her lifestyle isn't sustainable...

Hell yes!!! Thank you.
Iridescence_65
Talker
Talker

Postby UMFoodies » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:47 pm

Also - her recipe photos etc from tropeaka. Clearly they give her recipe cards with the powders or send her stuff to use. There’s no way she has the skills to come up with some of these herself (has she ever done a cooking course etc?!) she has the money she could so so much more.

So the fans who think she’s amazing for coming up with all of these are delusional. Same with anything loving earth. Also she hasn’t mentioned her fruit and nut mix for awhile or non protein balls. Maybe the contract has ended?
UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Postby lurking10 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:36 am

Just a quick off topic as Georgie Stevenson’s thread is dead/empty but she’s a carbon copy of Sarah...

Did anyone else see after she lost her job in law she isn’t going back and is studying to be a health coach? I had a feeling she wouldn’t after all this time but what a disappointment. Why do all these youtubers let the “fame” get to them. I do not like Georgie but I was like well atleast one person has their head screwed on. I guess not.
lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby Fishbowl » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:10 am

lurking10 wrote:Just a quick off topic as Georgie Stevenson’s thread is dead/empty but she’s a carbon copy of Sarah...

Did anyone else see after she lost her job in law she isn’t going back and is studying to be a health coach? I had a feeling she wouldn’t after all this time but what a disappointment. Why do all these youtubers let the “fame” get to them. I do not like Georgie but I was like well atleast one person has their head screwed on. I guess not.
That's a shame! I loved that she balanced YouTube with her profession. Did she say why she lost her job?
Fishbowl
Learner
Learner

Postby mizcracker » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:37 am

lurking10 wrote:Just a quick off topic as Georgie Stevenson’s thread is dead/empty but she’s a carbon copy of Sarah...

yeah i just unsubscribed from her too because i liked that she was a regular person with a job showing how to try to have a healthy lifestyle while still having a job. i don't need tips from someone who sits at home all day doing nothing.

and she really is so much like sarah, in her latest video at the end she was all like 'omg the chocolate cake, i want it but i'm being ~healthy~' OMG live a litte! you're not gonna die if you eat a chocolate cake and you're not going to die if you don't fast a day jfc

-

OT: her newest video... not a project comeback AGAIN jfc she's so annoying
mizcracker
Informer
Informer

Postby BootlaceGirl » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:01 pm

What's nuts about that is I'm fairly sure that Sarah's surname is Stevenson as well (at least, I'm pretty sure she said so in a vlog many moons ago).
BootlaceGirl
Learner
Learner

Postby lurking10 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:04 pm

BootlaceGirl wrote:

What's nuts about that is I'm fairly sure that Sarah's surname is Stevenson as well (at least, I'm pretty sure she said so in a vlog many moons ago).

Yes! Sarah’s last name is Stevenson. Very strange haha
lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby UMFoodies » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:59 pm

They both spell their surname slightly differently.

Just watched some of georgias stuff - she’s like a matured version of Sarah (even though she’s annoying as well) who started the channel first do you know?

I feel that Sarah is trying to become more insta friendly by doing her hair and makeup a bit more etc, as Georgie already has that sort of look. Sarah just doesn’t have the same sex/insta star appeal so that’s why she has to be all loud and act immature so people think she’s fun instead. It’s not her fault at all, but I think she’s now trying too hard to be that kind of girl.

Ah well! Wonders will never cease. Looks like Georgia is also sponsored by White Fox. Maybe that’s why Sarah is promoting so much as she knows she has fresher competition and is worried?
UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Postby orangesocks » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:59 am

UMFoodies wrote:They both spell their surname slightly differently.

Just watched some of georgias stuff - she’s like a matured version of Sarah (even though she’s annoying as well) who started the channel first do you know?

I feel that Sarah is trying to become more insta friendly by doing her hair and makeup a bit more etc, as Georgie already has that sort of look. Sarah just doesn’t have the same sex/insta star appeal so that’s why she has to be all loud and act immature so people think she’s fun instead. It’s not her fault at all, but I think she’s now trying too hard to be that kind of girl.

Ah well! Wonders will never cease. Looks like Georgia is also sponsored by White Fox. Maybe that’s why Sarah is promoting so much as she knows she has fresher competition and is worried?

I just looked at Georgie's channel, she reminds me of Sarah 2-3 years ago when she was a bit more chilled out and didn't act like an immature brat all of the time. It still shocks me how different Sarah used to act when she had a smaller channel.

But lol Georgie uses the same exact font that Sarah used to use and has like the same exact interior decor style.
orangesocks
Informer
Informer

Postby lurking10 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:58 pm

Sarah did, Georgie only started end of last year! Her first video was screaming Sarah - she even had the same jumper lol. But even all her “issues” are the same as Sarah hormones, skin etc and she thinks the same things about the same foods to “cure” your body. She’s a regular old copy cat even though I don’t like Sarah at all
lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby UMFoodies » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:03 am

Watched a few more of Georgia’s videos. They are so similar! Except she is calmer and at least she is actually studying to be a health coach.

Apparently Sarah is now debating as to whether she isn’t allergic to soy, but maybe garlic or onion? As she loves tofu yet we hardly ever see her eating it.

I don’t know why she thinks she must have all these allergies to something. Does she think it makes her seem relatable and give her more options for vlogs?
UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Postby Elisa_ » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:46 am

Oh gawd I'm so happy I found this feed.. The thing is I really liked Sarah at first, like even a year ago (when she was hyper, but without crazy eyes), but around that time I started to notice that she became a sponsored brat. The tropeka sponsorship was always obvious but not so much in our face as it is now. It seems as if all started with her getting her dry fruit mix sponsorship, she's obnoxious ever since. Anyone noticed how Kurt completely blended in and no longer has a personality? Too bad, I liked him at first. He's like a background music to the sarah princess song and lost all masculinity. And don't get me started on her come backs.. It made me go crazy because all I saw on her feed were positive comments one come back after another and now finally someone commented something and I'm not the only one going crazy over it!!

Also, she must have some sort of an eating disorder. I mean, we all get bloated over the day, no amount of tropeka powders can help you girl.
Elisa_
Learner
Learner

Postby MaryJane300 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:28 am

I think she doesn't only have some sort of eating and training disorder, but she is in this misbelief that the only way to stay fit is to be on a competition prep-like, strict, low-calorie, unhealthy and unmaintainable diet all year around. And to do so she has these self-proclaimed allergies that as far as I know (correct me) haven't been backed up by doctors.

As soon as she eats something in normal portion and sees her stomach getting bigger - which is totally normal, we humans keep our food in our stomach for f... sake - she gets anxious to "get back on track". She doesn't seem to realize that women are not supposed to be that lean all year around, as in most cases it really has a negative effect on hormonal balance and fertility, just like it did in her case.

After she admitted she hates reading, I find it really hard for her to get an actual knowledge about nutrition, training and an overall understanding how the human body works. She doesn't know anything about how to sculpt a human body to get certain results as she lacks basic biology knowledge.

She wants to have lean legs and arm yet she constantly jumps and does certain types of weight training sets with the wrong weights that will get her even farther from her goals. No correct technique and definitely not the exercises to have the result she's after. I still cannot believe that there are actual people who trust her "experience" in training, buy her BS e-book, sponsored stuff and ask tips from her. :roll:

By the way, her latest video on YT has some new comments about how not really maintainable her lifestyle is if she constantly needs these project comebacks.. :rofl:
My opinion is not deleted here :love2:
MaryJane300
Talker
Talker

Postby orangesocks » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:07 am

MaryJane300 wrote:By the way, her latest video on YT has some new comments about how not really maintainable her lifestyle is if she constantly needs these project comebacks.. :rofl:

Omg you are right! I hadn't looked at the comments since her video first came out and now looking I don't think I've ever seen so many negative comments on one of her videos! (Amazing they're not deleted)

There are so many accurate and well-written comments that I 100% agree with about how her lifestyle of constant "project comebacks" is not maintainable and her attitude can be triggering to ED-prone individuals. This one made me laugh though (Alcohol tw) https://imgur.com/a/wh0gAdk
orangesocks
Informer
Informer

Postby UMFoodies » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:53 am

I’m starting to think that she also had help with her -e-book? I mean other than just her design team. She must have got PT’s to help or work out the training, there’s no way she came up with all of those herself with no official training.

And I almost laughed out loud that she was googling about soy! I mean - it’s not research on google. She should spend her time doing a health course or nutrition if she really wants to give advice.

And I agree. Kurt has just become Sarah’s puppet. I wonder if they have any real intelligent conversations about life; the world or politics, or if she’s just banging on about her sponsors and allergies 24/7?
UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Postby milky_whey12 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:20 pm

She should really have him edit her photos, she is shit at facetuning them. You can see some sort of blur or bend in almost every photo of her body she posts, it is getting ridiculous.
milky_whey12
Learner
Learner

Postby orangesocks » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:51 am

Lol in her latest vlog I died when she was talking about what she wants to do with her hair "when Kurt and I get married" and Kurt's face was just like uhhh.... say what now
orangesocks
Informer
Informer

Postby TheGrumpyGuru » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:18 am

UMFoodies wrote:Watched a few more of Georgia’s videos. They are so similar! Except she is calmer and at least she is actually studying to be a health coach.

Apparently Sarah is now debating as to whether she isn’t allergic to soy, but maybe garlic or onion? As she loves tofu yet we hardly ever see her eating it.

I don’t know why she thinks she must have all these allergies to something. Does she think it makes her seem relatable and give her more options for vlogs?

Claaaassic eating disorder behavior. On her Insta stories she was like 'i ate soy and now i have rash under my eyes' (like girl WTH), but later switched to 'it's probably my new moisturiser' but in the vlog it was the soy again? It's crazy how she keeps diagnosing herself.
I think the girl has been following that weird variation of the 'paleo' diet of hers but is now switching towards a more plant based lifestyle (which i support but with her, it's just a way to eliminate more & more foods, since she's not really replacing meat or whatever with accurate alternatives). Going vegan could be a fun new trick for Sarah to earn more followers, sadly (don't get me wrong i'm all for going vegan - vegan myself - but only if people put out CORRECT information about the diet).
Basically, she is just following the food trends that are out there.

Also it's so annoying that she keeps promoting her ebook and blaaahhhs on about 'not training' (for 2 days?! )
TheGrumpyGuru
Lurker
Lurker

Postby UMFoodies » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:52 pm

Her latest vlog...

She has definitely had fillers in her cheek as she looks much healthier and less thin?

She was really over bearing in the car with her family. Making it all about her rather than being excited for her sister. Even her sister and Mum looked peeved off!

And was it me or did she seem a bit down and depressed? She even mentioned a few times that she was bored and just looked miserable during the vlog.

It’s such a shame. None of us hate her but we just prefer the old Sarah who was more natural and real.
UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Postby UMFoodies » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:26 pm

So Georgie has done a white fox haul!

I bet Sarah would be so pssed if she gets a deal with white fox as well..she’s much fresher than her and younger maybe?

I wonder if they’ve met or if they are arch enemies :)
UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to YT Fitness Influencers
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge