Heidi "ReLaTaBoob Pad" Somers - Part 7

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Heidi "ReLaTaBoob Pad" Somers - Part 7

Post by fritzness »

Skatpr wrote:Definitely a shift from where she used to be. In Christian’s latest vlog, they are having margaritas and she’s downing one saying “my mamma didn’t raise no bitch” and insinuating they’ve drank a bit already, meanwhile with josh she made it a point to say a few times that she doesn’t really drink. So maybe Christian has brought her out of her shell. Who knows.
This girl worked in a hookah bar and as a shot girl. Pretty sure she's never been in a shell, she just adjusts herself to fit whoever she's with, and with Josh, she thought she had to be lil miss Jesus girl. Christian is a party time fratlike bro, so Heidi is a sorority sister.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

Can anyone pleaseeeeee pretty pleaseee post a pic of her fillers and what I need to look for. Like I can tell there's something wrong w/ her face, but I can't pinpoint to what.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
fritzness wrote:
Skatpr wrote:Definitely a shift from where she used to be. In Christian’s latest vlog, they are having margaritas and she’s downing one saying “my mamma didn’t raise no bitch” and insinuating they’ve drank a bit already, meanwhile with josh she made it a point to say a few times that she doesn’t really drink. So maybe Christian has brought her out of her shell. Who knows.
This girl worked in a hookah bar and as a shot girl. Pretty sure she's never been in a shell, she just adjusts herself to fit whoever she's with, and with Josh, she thought she had to be lil miss Jesus girl. Christian is a party time fratlike bro, so Heidi is a sorority sister.
Does Josh talk about God and stuff now? I don't follow him but he doesn't strike me as a big Jesus lover on his own. I could be very wrong though since I've never regularly followed him!
I don't know if he does and I don't know if he did, but she was definitely putting on the show of the good conservative christian girl who goes to church. Then again, he's also pretty private from what I can tell so maybe he keeps his religious views to himself.

sugarpop
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by sugarpop »

On instagram story, Heidi showed that she's switching up the type of extension she gets- from microbeads to A SEW IN. Aka the type Nikki has. Happy coincidence or no?

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
sugarpop wrote:On instagram story, Heidi showed that she's switching up the type of extension she gets- from microbeads to A SEW IN. Aka the type Nikki has. Happy coincidence or no?
Sew-in is a common type of applying extensions. I think it's a coincidence and genuinely don't think Heidi follows Nikki closely anymore. It's like the IG poses... there's only so many ways to stick out your ass and there's only so many ways to stick fake hair to your head.
agreed. i really, really do NOT think nikki and heidi spend much time thinking about each other anymore. it's been over 2 years. heidi probably just realized how awful her extensions look and needs to upgrade.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Her hair is so dated. Girl, take out those extensions and let your hair be whatever color it's supposed to be.

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

gawd seriously is she stick in the early 2000s?!! this is outdated as fuckkk!!!

Skatpr
Talker
Talker

Post by Skatpr »

Her Kendra Wilkinson look is really starting to bug me. Heidi, you are neither of these things: a playboy bunny, a designer, original, educated, authentic. You are: attractive, hustler, a drop out, just like every other blonde bombshell whose trying to make a buck with a perfect body.

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

Skatpr wrote:Her Kendra Wilkinson look is really starting to bug me. Heidi, you are neither of these things: a playboy bunny, a designer, original, educated, authentic. You are: attractive, hustler, a drop out, just like every other blonde bombshell whose trying to make a buck with a perfect body.
Umm. Excuse me. She was almost a doctor.

Boo-shit
Debater
Debater

Post by Boo-shit »

Im_Procrastinating wrote:
Skatpr wrote:Her Kendra Wilkinson look is really starting to bug me. Heidi, you are neither of these things: a playboy bunny, a designer, original, educated, authentic. You are: attractive, hustler, a drop out, just like every other blonde bombshell whose trying to make a buck with a perfect body.
Umm. Excuse me. She was almost a doctor.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bubblebuttguru
Learner
Learner

Post by bubblebuttguru »

So I watched Maxx's most recent video and Joe made a pretty accurate comment, "Christian will be super pumped about them living next door meanwhile, Heidi is just like god damn it". When Maxx asks later you can definitely get the vibe that she's not pumped about them living so close. :rofl:

Skatpr
Talker
Talker

Post by Skatpr »

Oddly enough, Heidi has been irritating lately and a shame a result I’m liking Nikki b a bit more. People say she’s lazy but she’s an introvert, I can relate. I can see myself hanging with Nikki, I feel like Heidi would be so full of herself/shit. Her alibaba leggings passing them
Off as her own, her vericose vein .. I mean marble .. leggings, how much she says she eats. She seems fake like Paige Hathaway

Joanne1986
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Joanne1986 »

Skatpr wrote:Oddly enough, Heidi has been irritating lately and a shame a result I’m liking Nikki b a bit more. People say she’s lazy but she’s an introvert, I can relate. I can see myself hanging with Nikki, I feel like Heidi would be so full of herself/shit. Her alibaba leggings passing them
Off as her own, her vericose vein .. I mean marble .. leggings, how much she says she eats. She seems fake like Paige Hathaway
Yes. Heidi seems exhausting to be around...too hyper for me.

All I’m gonna see now are varicose veins in those crappy marble leggings :rofl: I knew they looked a bit off

screensiren
Debater
Debater

Post by screensiren »

Naw tbh nothing could make me want to hang out with Nikki over Heidi. At least with Heidi I would get out of bed.

Both are pretty boring and dull lately though.

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

How does this girl still have abs with all the nights they've been going out and drinking I just hoowwwww?!

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

heelerms wrote:How does this girl still have abs with all the nights they've been going out and drinking I just hoowwwww?!
The amazing fat burning powers of a daily dose of ghost pepper.

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

Im_Procrastinating wrote:
heelerms wrote:How does this girl still have abs with all the nights they've been going out and drinking I just hoowwwww?!
The amazing fat burning powers of a daily dose of ghost pepper.
and small doses of tren...

DJspacekitten
Debater
Debater

Post by DJspacekitten »

She could stand to gain like 5 pounds of fat. Her veiny hands make her look 60 with those ugly nails. I don't see healthy or fit. I see someone who is obsessed with an image and fake as hell.

DJspacekitten
Debater
Debater

Post by DJspacekitten »

Also: gold and white marble on her new office decor. Shoot for stars Heidi!

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

because she doesn’t drink. She’s probably doing a shot of water, or maybe one real shot for the ~insta

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”