GraceBeltUK - Part 3

usernamenotavailable
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GraceBeltUK - Part 3

Post by usernamenotavailable »

She certainly has “haters” at Oxford , the gracebelt instagram has a few Oxford students following

Post by Guest »

"This moisturizer isn't cruelty free so that sucks"

*posts affiliate link to it in the description*

Vegan but only until she can make money off of something

Pineapplekiwi
Debater
Debater

Post by Pineapplekiwi »

hurebite wrote:Didn’t she say in one of her uni videos that one of the reasons she felt bad in her uni was because people knew about her being Instagram famous right away and judged the shit outta her? The first day she got call out any someone yelling “oh looks like we’ve got someone famous in the course” and she is basically showing her bum and boobs on the Internet, as a side job while the studies. I see people at Oxford not really being into that and being mean to her
Tbh uni it’s how it’s portrayed. I doubt people will go out of their way to be ‘mean’ to her, at most they’re just civil and don’t really pay her any attention.
I guess that also means she must have a shit personality if no one cares to look past her ‘insta fame’

Pineapplekiwi
Debater
Debater

Post by Pineapplekiwi »

Pineapplekiwi wrote:
hurebite wrote:Didn’t she say in one of her uni videos that one of the reasons she felt bad in her uni was because people knew about her being Instagram famous right away and judged the shit outta her? The first day she got call out any someone yelling “oh looks like we’ve got someone famous in the course” and she is basically showing her bum and boobs on the Internet, as a side job while the studies. I see people at Oxford not really being into that and being mean to her
Tbh uni it’s how it’s portrayed. I doubt people will go out of their way to be ‘mean’ to her, at most they’re just civil and don’t really pay her any attention.
I guess that also means she must have a shit personality if no one cares to look past her ‘insta fame’
Uni isnt**

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Pineapplekiwi wrote:
I’m sure they’re better than high school girls and not outright mean but I’m sure they’re judging the shit out of her. Considering the vast majority of students have aspirations to be the opposite of ass n tits ig influencer yeah there will be judgement. I’m sure profs judge as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LexLuther195
Talker
Talker

Post by LexLuther195 »

It still irks me how much she posts with Aaron on her business account. I checked his socialblade Instagram stats and his followers sharply increased after her first post with him tagged in November. He went from a little over 12k to 50k in a few months. I wonder if he slid into her DMs with any kind of ulterior motive in the back of his head, he IS trying to get a following on his music career and I’m sure Grace’s 760k IG followers couldn’t have hurt.

sonnenschein
Informer
Informer

Post by sonnenschein »

treelee wrote:
Pineapplekiwi wrote:
I’m sure they’re better than high school girls and not outright mean but I’m sure they’re judging the shit out of her. Considering the vast majority of students have aspirations to be the opposite of ass n tits ig influencer yeah there will be judgement. I’m sure profs judge as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m in first year at Oxford and can confirm this from some things I’ve heard and read haha. It’s pretty silly, but we have a Facebook page called “Oxfess” where students submit anonymous confessions/anecdotes and there’s a lot of “I’m not starting my holiday work until gracefituk does”. It genuinely baffles me and a lot of others how she actually gets by here academically and socially. She seems to do all academic work at the very last minute and with so much international travel every single break I have no idea how she would be getting even average grades here and how she would maintain a large group of friends. I heard she struggled a lot in the first year and wanted to quit. I can’t imagine that she has time to be in any societies. The whole chavvy thing is also pretty ridiculed as although 9am lectures can be a killer, most people here try at least to look somewhat put together.

PrettyInATeacup

Post by PrettyInATeacup »

LexLuther195 wrote:It still irks me how much she posts with Aaron on her business account. I checked his socialblade Instagram stats and his followers sharply increased after her first post with him tagged in November. He went from a little over 12k to 50k in a few months. I wonder if he slid into her DMs with any kind of ulterior motive in the back of his head, he IS trying to get a following on his music career and I’m sure Grace’s 760k IG followers couldn’t have hurt.
This was my very first thoughts about their relationship!

123firsttimelurker
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 123firsttimelurker »

sonnenschein wrote:“I’m not starting my holiday work until gracefituk does”

Just had a look and there is 107 comments and 170 likes on the post you're referring to alone!

f-c
Learner
Learner

Post by f-c »

123firsttimelurker wrote:

Just had a look and there is 107 comments and 170 likes on the post you're referring to alone!
She must have an obnoxiously shitty personality for an entire university to dislike her lmao

sunstreaks
Learner
Learner

Post by sunstreaks »

f-c wrote:

She must have an obnoxiously shitty personality for an entire university to dislike her lmao
I don't think that post proves everyone dislikes her tbh, its just a joke about how she seems to get stuff done at the last minute. Her friend even tagged her in that post joking about how she's lazy, and she replied basically laughing and saying that was true. I'm sure people do judge her based on her instagram/channel/booty pics at uni, but she also gets tagged in oxfess posts about being a BNOC (big name on campus) so I think she at least knows and is friendly with lots of people?

Post by Guest »

Ff

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Wonder if she'll wear Lulu or jeans (+Gucci belt) at bodypower.

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

sunstreaks wrote:
f-c wrote:

I don't think that post proves everyone dislikes her tbh, its just a joke about how she seems to get stuff done at the last minute. Her friend even tagged her in that post joking about how she's lazy, and she replied basically laughing and saying that was true. I'm sure people do judge her based on her instagram/channel/booty pics at uni, but she also gets tagged in oxfess posts about being a BNOC (big name on campus) so I think she at least knows and is friendly with lots of people?
I agree. I went to uni with some people from Made in Chelsea and we had similar banter on our university community facebook pages. It's not really making fun of the person, but more of an inside joke based on a recognisable name being in your community. I don't think she's hated unless it's by envious people (I'm not even a fan of Grace's, but I can recognise she's got a bloody good thing going for her and I'd certainly wish I got the opportunities she did for something as simple as instagram).

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

luluguava wrote:
sunstreaks wrote:
f-c wrote:

I agree. I went to uni with some people from Made in Chelsea and we had similar banter on our university community facebook pages. It's not really making fun of the person, but more of an inside joke based on a recognisable name being in your community. I don't think she's hated unless it's by envious people (I'm not even a fan of Grace's, but I can recognise she's got a bloody good thing going for her and I'd certainly wish I got the opportunities she did for something as simple as instagram).
Who did you go to uni with?

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

Spid wrote: Who did you go to uni with?
Louise and Francis (and I suppose Ella now but she joined after I left). You'd see the rest of the cast on nights out as well as they used to come up quite a lot back then when Spencer and Weeze were together.

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know who she’s going body expo with? Bet she’s gutted seeing all the gymshark athletes together

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

kylie101 wrote:Does anyone know who she’s going body expo with? Bet she’s gutted seeing all the gymshark athletes together
Not sure why she hasn't mentioned who. Aflete I'd guess though.

Alex876
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alex876 »

luluguava wrote:
Spid wrote: Who did you go to uni with?
Louise and Francis (and I suppose Ella now but she joined after I left). You'd see the rest of the cast on nights out as well as they used to come up quite a lot back then when Spencer and Weeze were together.
I'm just graduating but had some lectures with Ella, she seemed to spend a lot of time on her own in class, it's a bit of a shame

usernamenotavailable
Learner
Learner

Post by usernamenotavailable »

She’s going to be at bulk powders stand

Return to “GraceFitUK - Archived Threads”