Brittany "Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Colored" Dawn - Part 2

Fitchick406
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittany "Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Colored" Dawn - Part 2

Post by Fitchick406 »

Make_life_magical wrote:seriously she is sooo skinny!! even though it is clear she edited her waist, she is still a skeleton. I don't know who she thinks she is kidding when she claims she eats all these carbs and all those meals after she breaks her fast. no way in heck!
Didn't you know that's what boyfriends are for? No wonder she moved on to Niko so quickly...she needed someone to eat all the food she made for Instagram photos!

Also, @treelee-- your new avatar made my day #I<3Haters :rofl:

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

Fitchick406 wrote:
Make_life_magical wrote:seriously she is sooo skinny!! even though it is clear she edited her waist, she is still a skeleton. I don't know who she thinks she is kidding when she claims she eats all these carbs and all those meals after she breaks her fast. no way in heck!
Didn't you know that's what boyfriends are for? No wonder she moved on to Niko so quickly...she needed someone to eat all the food she made for Instagram photos!

LOLLLL yesss!! she always posts pics of food but its clear she doesn't eat it. the only thing she eats/drinks that she actually posts are the low calorie starbucks drinks....

Jeremihfit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jeremihfit »

Well, it looks like Niko is moving to California for a job. He just posted it to his IG story. Didn’t he just move to TX so they didn’t have to be long distance? What’s mama gonna do?

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

Jeremihfit wrote:Well, it looks like Niko is moving to California for a job. He just posted it to his IG story. Didn’t he just move to TX so they didn’t have to be long distance? What’s mama gonna do?
Probs move with him. Can’t wait to watch this fail. What sort of job did he get?

Jeremihfit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jeremihfit »

wilmadawn wrote:
Jeremihfit wrote:Well, it looks like Niko is moving to California for a job. He just posted it to his IG story. Didn’t he just move to TX so they didn’t have to be long distance? What’s mama gonna do?
Probs move with him. Can’t wait to watch this fail. What sort of job did he get?
He didn’t say

Combatboots1228
Informer
Informer

Post by Combatboots1228 »

Jeremihfit wrote:
wilmadawn wrote:
He didn’t say
Yes, please, get out of my city and my state, you greyhound corpse bitch. :FU:

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

I'm confused, I thought he moved to Texas just recently?!

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

heelerms wrote:
Pretty sure it hasn't even been a month or two. Apparently she wouldn't answer comments asking if she was moving to CA with him. I swear at one point she wanted to move to LA though, so the crazy bitch will probably follow him.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

treelee wrote:
heelerms wrote:
Pretty sure it hasn't even been a month or two. Apparently she wouldn't answer comments asking if she was moving to CA with him. I swear at one point she wanted to move to LA though, so the crazy bitch will probably follow him.
yeah, she definitely talked about moving not too long ago and it was to Florida or CA.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

treelee wrote:
heelerms wrote:
yeah, she definitely talked about moving not too long ago and it was to Florida or CA.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

^^lots of people want to bc it’s warm lol. I mean she’s already in a warm state though so i don’t rly see the appeal.

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

now that Niko has used her to get publicity (and probably a record deal or something in CA for that new job) do you think he'll ditch her and move solo there? I do....

annie-t
Learner
Learner

Post by annie-t »

I have a realllyyyy hard time believing he actually got a music related job. I'm more inclined to believe it was something related to dog training. I'm sure both of them will move though because I think Cheeto mama lives for feeling better than other people and wants to think she's a celebrity. I wonder if she'll change her opinion on ba as quickly as she flipped from hating "cardio bunnies" to doing double cardio workouts for 4+ days a week.

Plus, everything in her life is curated around her Instagram aesthetic and how many more black/grey/blush donut shops are there within a 4 hour drive of Dallas? Time for her to move to a neighborhood that fits her IG aesthetic, just like she swapped boyfriends and shopped for a dog and orders her food and picked her apartment and changed gyms. As far as I can tell, 90% or more of her decision making process is centered around whether or not something is instagrammable.

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

annie-t wrote:I have a realllyyyy hard time believing he actually got a music related job. I'm more inclined to believe it was something related to dog training. I'm sure both of them will move though because I think Cheeto mama lives for feeling better than other people and wants to think she's a celebrity. I wonder if she'll change her opinion on ba as quickly as she flipped from hating "cardio bunnies" to doing double cardio workouts for 4+ days a week.

Plus, everything in her life is curated around her Instagram aesthetic and how many more black/grey/blush donut shops are there within a 4 hour drive of Dallas? Time for her to move to a neighborhood that fits her IG aesthetic, just like she swapped boyfriends and shopped for a dog and orders her food and picked her apartment and changed gyms. As far as I can tell, 90% or more of her decision making process is centered around whether or not something is instagrammable.
I totally forgot about the dog training thing, that's much more feasible! hahaha and yess everything she does is for IG, does she even do anything if she doesn't look dolled up and taking pics to post? does she ever just chill, relax and eat without posting it? I doubt it!

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Well I hope they have some California money because it’s waaayyy more expensive than Texas! An apartment alone is like a damn mortgage there!! :?

annie-t
Learner
Learner

Post by annie-t »

https://imgur.com/a/INkgVh7

Yeah this is clearly the person I want to do an "eating for abs" video :roll:
Hopefully that link works.

YogiandLuna
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by YogiandLuna »

Does she really pour water from a water bottle in to her tumbler? JFC Brittany you know you can drink out of the tap right? It tastes good and it doesn't destroy the environment. This girl is so wasteful it is infuriating.

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

YogiandLuna wrote:Does she really pour water from a water bottle in to her tumbler? JFC Brittany you know you can drink out of the tap right? It tastes good and it doesn't destroy the environment. This girl is so wasteful it is infuriating.
Many of the fitspos are. Everyone eats off paper plates, buys bottles or jugs of water instead of using tap.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

lol why even bother with the tumbler if you're just pouring it out of a water bottle!?

annie-t
Learner
Learner

Post by annie-t »

Remember that one time she was like "don't @ me about all my Starbucks cups. I have a reusable one I just don't use it."

It's like she doesn't understand the point of the reusable cups is to use them INSTEAD of a disposable one, not in addition to. Mama is stupid, y'all. All that self tanner is in her brain.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”