General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

purple579
Debater
Debater
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 8:04 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 59 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by purple579 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:05 pm

Weird question but I couldn't think of anywhere else to ask - does anyone have ideas why Quest just like...died? Not that I was ever a fan but there was that weird phase where literally every fitness person appeared to only be eating their bars, chips, power, etc...now I never hear about them. Wtf happened? I was just wondering about this today lol

User avatar
treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3575
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 339 times
Been thanked: 959 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by treelee » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:51 pm

purple579 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:05 pm
Weird question but I couldn't think of anywhere else to ask - does anyone have ideas why Quest just like...died? Not that I was ever a fan but there was that weird phase where literally every fitness person appeared to only be eating their bars, chips, power, etc...now I never hear about them. Wtf happened? I was just wondering about this today lol
I'm not sure exactly but I have some theories. They had a sort of scandal similar to Lenny and Larry's in that they were sued saying the fiber was lower than advertised and thus that the net carbs/cals was higher. And they also switched the formula on their bars without really saying anything. The new ones tasted like crap and the replacement to those haven't been much better imo. I think the main reason they've died down though is because the IIFYM trend has sort of died. People obviously still do macros, but the weird protein everything seems to have died down and eating mostly whole/clean foods with moderation on unhealthy stuff seems more popular. Also they sponsor some pretty questionable people, so I think some people might be turned off. I mean for heaven's sake they have sponsored Kim Hoeljte. She's not fitness nor health. She's a perpetually recovering anorexic who never gains weight (including to do IVF and DURING pregnancy). Why you'd want her to be a brand ambassador I have no idea.

OneOfTheHeathers
Talker
Talker
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:51 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 145 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by OneOfTheHeathers » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:02 pm

treelee wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:51 pm
purple579 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:05 pm
Weird question but I couldn't think of anywhere else to ask - does anyone have ideas why Quest just like...died? Not that I was ever a fan but there was that weird phase where literally every fitness person appeared to only be eating their bars, chips, power, etc...now I never hear about them. Wtf happened? I was just wondering about this today lol
I'm not sure exactly but I have some theories. They had a sort of scandal similar to Lenny and Larry's in that they were sued saying the fiber was lower than advertised and thus that the net carbs/cals was higher. And they also switched the formula on their bars without really saying anything. The new ones tasted like crap and the replacement to those haven't been much better imo. I think the main reason they've died down though is because the IIFYM trend has sort of died. People obviously still do macros, but the weird protein everything seems to have died down and eating mostly whole/clean foods with moderation on unhealthy stuff seems more popular. Also they sponsor some pretty questionable people, so I think some people might be turned off. I mean for heaven's sake they have sponsored Kim Hoeljte. She's not fitness nor health. She's a perpetually recovering anorexic who never gains weight (including to do IVF and DURING pregnancy). Why you'd want her to be a brand ambassador I have no idea.
All these reasons, for sure. But I actually do see them still quite a bit. I think they seem less "loud" now becasue there are SO many other brands doing the same things, so they are just another face in the crowd instead of being the standout.

Also - Kim H needs a thread here. I could go ON AND ON about that one.

GymTanLaundry
Learner
Learner
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:29 am
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by GymTanLaundry » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:12 am

OneOfTheHeathers wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:02 pm
treelee wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:51 pm
purple579 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:05 pm
Weird question but I couldn't think of anywhere else to ask - does anyone have ideas why Quest just like...died? Not that I was ever a fan but there was that weird phase where literally every fitness person appeared to only be eating their bars, chips, power, etc...now I never hear about them. Wtf happened? I was just wondering about this today lol
I'm not sure exactly but I have some theories. They had a sort of scandal similar to Lenny and Larry's in that they were sued saying the fiber was lower than advertised and thus that the net carbs/cals was higher. And they also switched the formula on their bars without really saying anything. The new ones tasted like crap and the replacement to those haven't been much better imo. I think the main reason they've died down though is because the IIFYM trend has sort of died. People obviously still do macros, but the weird protein everything seems to have died down and eating mostly whole/clean foods with moderation on unhealthy stuff seems more popular. Also they sponsor some pretty questionable people, so I think some people might be turned off. I mean for heaven's sake they have sponsored Kim Hoeljte. She's not fitness nor health. She's a perpetually recovering anorexic who never gains weight (including to do IVF and DURING pregnancy). Why you'd want her to be a brand ambassador I have no idea.
All these reasons, for sure. But I actually do see them still quite a bit. I think they seem less "loud" now becasue there are SO many other brands doing the same things, so they are just another face in the crowd instead of being the standout.

Also - Kim H needs a thread here. I could go ON AND ON about that one.
Agreed to all the above.

Also, I know Kim Hoeljte has a thread over at GOMI as well.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1317
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:32 pm
Has thanked: 388 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by sharkbaait » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:23 am

Hey guys I’m wanting to switch it up for new workouts and since BB.com now makes you pay I need some new programming.
I usually just make it up as I go but I’m going to be coming off my diet and wanting to make some improvements.
Strength based also! I run once a week.

Thanks :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

howboutno
Informer
Informer
Posts: 291
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 9:06 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by howboutno » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:05 pm

So I have laughably tiny wrists and forearms and injured my right wrist about a year and a half ago, possibly from bad lifting and/or yoga form or a combo with repetitive use as a barista. It's better now because I stopped training upper body for a few months and stopped practicing yoga too (yoga seemed to exacerbate it the most because of all that constant pressure/tension on the wrist in down dog/plank/etc). Also, I'm no longer a barista :D However, it's not 100% since if I overdo something (usually pull-ups/pull exercises or trying to push myself too much with yoga), the injury will flair up, though usually any aches or pains will go away after a day or two of rest.

Anyway, lately, I've noticed that my wrists don't really feel sore/achy as much as it is the tops of my forearms that do. It used to be my right forearm only because of that wrist injury, but this morning I woke up with my left forearm feeling sore as well. I don't think any one thing caused it, though I did do some pull-ups and TRX exercises in a circuit class the evening before.

Basically, I am resting up for at least a week and trying to ice and massage my forearms. I plan on adding forearm strengthening exercises when I feel better and to take it easy on the weight for my upper body workouts. It's a little discouraging, but it's also my fault for not working on forearm and wrist strength more diligently.

Anyone have any advice or input on this? Thanks!

User avatar
Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2701
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:41 am
Has thanked: 234 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by Healthyish85 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:24 pm

OneOfTheHeathers wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:02 pm
treelee wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:51 pm
purple579 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:05 pm
Weird question but I couldn't think of anywhere else to ask - does anyone have ideas why Quest just like...died? Not that I was ever a fan but there was that weird phase where literally every fitness person appeared to only be eating their bars, chips, power, etc...now I never hear about them. Wtf happened? I was just wondering about this today lol
I'm not sure exactly but I have some theories. They had a sort of scandal similar to Lenny and Larry's in that they were sued saying the fiber was lower than advertised and thus that the net carbs/cals was higher. And they also switched the formula on their bars without really saying anything. The new ones tasted like crap and the replacement to those haven't been much better imo. I think the main reason they've died down though is because the IIFYM trend has sort of died. People obviously still do macros, but the weird protein everything seems to have died down and eating mostly whole/clean foods with moderation on unhealthy stuff seems more popular. Also they sponsor some pretty questionable people, so I think some people might be turned off. I mean for heaven's sake they have sponsored Kim Hoeljte. She's not fitness nor health. She's a perpetually recovering anorexic who never gains weight (including to do IVF and DURING pregnancy). Why you'd want her to be a brand ambassador I have no idea.
All these reasons, for sure. But I actually do see them still quite a bit. I think they seem less "loud" now becasue there are SO many other brands doing the same things, so they are just another face in the crowd instead of being the standout.

Also - Kim H needs a thread here. I could go ON AND ON about that one.
Yeah, I think they just aren't the only real players anymore. Remember when everything was like Quest and Artic Zero? LOL I do like the quest cracker chip things tho...the chili lime ones taste so good. I just don't pretend that i'm eating actual chips haha

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3172
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:25 am
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by Spid » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:36 pm

treelee wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:51 pm
purple579 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:05 pm
Weird question but I couldn't think of anywhere else to ask - does anyone have ideas why Quest just like...died? Not that I was ever a fan but there was that weird phase where literally every fitness person appeared to only be eating their bars, chips, power, etc...now I never hear about them. Wtf happened? I was just wondering about this today lol
I'm not sure exactly but I have some theories. They had a sort of scandal similar to Lenny and Larry's in that they were sued saying the fiber was lower than advertised and thus that the net carbs/cals was higher. And they also switched the formula on their bars without really saying anything. The new ones tasted like crap and the replacement to those haven't been much better imo. I think the main reason they've died down though is because the IIFYM trend has sort of died. People obviously still do macros, but the weird protein everything seems to have died down and eating mostly whole/clean foods with moderation on unhealthy stuff seems more popular. Also they sponsor some pretty questionable people, so I think some people might be turned off. I mean for heaven's sake they have sponsored Kim Hoeljte. She's not fitness nor health. She's a perpetually recovering anorexic who never gains weight (including to do IVF and DURING pregnancy). Why you'd want her to be a brand ambassador I have no idea.
When I first started lifting a few years ago I was on the Quest bandwagon and thought they tasted ok. A couple of years ago I tried Grenade bars (I don't think they are widely available in the USA) and I was blown away. Grenade actually taste like chocolate bars whereas Quest bars just taste like you are forever chewing on cement.

User avatar
treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3575
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 339 times
Been thanked: 959 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by treelee » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:56 pm

Healthyish85 wrote:
OneOfTheHeathers wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:02 pm
treelee wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:51 pm
purple579 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:05 pm
Weird question but I couldn't think of anywhere else to ask - does anyone have ideas why Quest just like...died? Not that I was ever a fan but there was that weird phase where literally every fitness person appeared to only be eating their bars, chips, power, etc...now I never hear about them. Wtf happened? I was just wondering about this today lol
I'm not sure exactly but I have some theories. They had a sort of scandal similar to Lenny and Larry's in that they were sued saying the fiber was lower than advertised and thus that the net carbs/cals was higher. And they also switched the formula on their bars without really saying anything. The new ones tasted like crap and the replacement to those haven't been much better imo. I think the main reason they've died down though is because the IIFYM trend has sort of died. People obviously still do macros, but the weird protein everything seems to have died down and eating mostly whole/clean foods with moderation on unhealthy stuff seems more popular. Also they sponsor some pretty questionable people, so I think some people might be turned off. I mean for heaven's sake they have sponsored Kim Hoeljte. She's not fitness nor health. She's a perpetually recovering anorexic who never gains weight (including to do IVF and DURING pregnancy). Why you'd want her to be a brand ambassador I have no idea.
All these reasons, for sure. But I actually do see them still quite a bit. I think they seem less "loud" now becasue there are SO many other brands doing the same things, so they are just another face in the crowd instead of being the standout.

Also - Kim H needs a thread here. I could go ON AND ON about that one.
Yeah, I think they just aren't the only real players anymore. Remember when everything was like Quest and Artic Zero? LOL I do like the quest cracker chip things tho...the chili lime ones taste so good. I just don't pretend that i'm eating actual chips haha
True!! Even the costco quest bar dupes are better than actual quest bars now. And less than half the price.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 10582
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:18 pm
Has thanked: 211 times
Been thanked: 2134 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by HoardganizedJen » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:03 pm

Remember microwaving your Quest bar and then pretending it was some decadent treat as you ate it? :rofl:

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3172
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:25 am
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by Spid » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:28 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:03 pm
Remember microwaving your Quest bar and then pretending it was some decadent treat as you ate it? :rofl:
Haha! It did actually make it taste a lot nicer but still not a patch on a decent bar.

FakinFakinFakin
Informer
Informer
Posts: 328
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 114 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by FakinFakinFakin » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:53 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:03 pm
Remember microwaving your Quest bar and then pretending it was some decadent treat as you ate it? :rofl:
Not going to lie, I once baked it into a PE Science Snickerdoodle protein powder no carb pancake. :( I'm so glad I've seen the light and I finally eat real food.

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 611
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by Cp3p0 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:16 pm

howboutno wrote:So I have laughably tiny wrists and forearms and injured my right wrist about a year and a half ago, possibly from bad lifting and/or yoga form or a combo with repetitive use as a barista. It's better now because I stopped training upper body for a few months and stopped practicing yoga too (yoga seemed to exacerbate it the most because of all that constant pressure/tension on the wrist in down dog/plank/etc). Also, I'm no longer a barista :D However, it's not 100% since if I overdo something (usually pull-ups/pull exercises or trying to push myself too much with yoga), the injury will flair up, though usually any aches or pains will go away after a day or two of rest.

Anyway, lately, I've noticed that my wrists don't really feel sore/achy as much as it is the tops of my forearms that do. It used to be my right forearm only because of that wrist injury, but this morning I woke up with my left forearm feeling sore as well. I don't think any one thing caused it, though I did do some pull-ups and TRX exercises in a circuit class the evening before.

Basically, I am resting up for at least a week and trying to ice and massage my forearms. I plan on adding forearm strengthening exercises when I feel better and to take it easy on the weight for my upper body workouts. It's a little discouraging, but it's also my fault for not working on forearm and wrist strength more diligently.

Anyone have any advice or input on this? Thanks!
I was having wrist pain for a long time and always just treated my wrist until a personal trainer used one of these on my forearms

Image

The pain went away soon after and I bought one for myself since I do a lot of crossfit style workouts so my forearms get worked quite a bit, plus years of rock climbing that caught up with me. You really have to apply pressure though, don’t baby yourself.

You can buy it on amazon or through rogue for like $20. Just search Arm aid.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

howboutno
Informer
Informer
Posts: 291
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 9:06 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by howboutno » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:53 pm

Thanks so much Cp3p0! I've started climbing a few weeks ago as well, but I only go once a week, if that. It's crazy to think I never thought much about taking care of wrists and forearms until I got hurt...

Julestielman
Informer
Informer
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:52 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by Julestielman » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:16 am

...

User avatar
HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 10582
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:18 pm
Has thanked: 211 times
Been thanked: 2134 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by HoardganizedJen » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:07 pm

Why is everyone rock climbing all of a sudden? I feel like it's the new thing. Where do I even do it because I don't want to be left out lol. There's no rock climbing gyms near me :(

wilmadawn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 698
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:39 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 93 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by wilmadawn » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:01 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:03 pm
Remember microwaving your Quest bar and then pretending it was some decadent treat as you ate it? :rofl:
or if your Kim H actually cutting it up into 8 pieces and making "cookies" out of them by putting them in the oven.

OneOfTheHeathers
Talker
Talker
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:51 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 145 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by OneOfTheHeathers » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:56 pm

wilmadawn wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:01 pm
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:03 pm
Remember microwaving your Quest bar and then pretending it was some decadent treat as you ate it? :rofl:
or if your Kim H actually cutting it up into 8 pieces and making "cookies" out of them by putting them in the oven.
I actually kind of miss her YT videos. I was always all revved up and angry after watching them. She's the OG hate watch for me

japeterson42
Informer
Informer
Posts: 370
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 222 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by japeterson42 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:09 pm

knjkgwnkgs


ugh

so, i've been trying to tweak my health a little bit instead of drastically changing it over the past few years

i was diagnosed hashimotos thyroiditis (hypothyroid) and the only thing that helped me was cutting out gluten. i do not take medication (if im being honest......im SO lazy to take time off work and go to the doctor and im not about to spend my only day off there) plus any blood tests ive done recently have had really STUPID results like, im BARELY hypothyroid. if my diet was shitty then my results might be worse but i only avoid what allergists/holistic doctors have told me to avoid.

now i'm trying to fix a bit of my bloating issue, no dairy which also helps my psoriasis (whitney simmons gurl i feel u) and i am taking iodine now which is a common issue with people with hashimotos

also, my silver hairs are fucking intense dude. my body doesn't produce b vitamin so i'm hoping taking that for the first time will help that ugh
click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2scwgiqSvI


trying to pay for college yall.... help a girl OUT

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 611
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by Cp3p0 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:34 am

Do any of you ladies work out with a full set of nails? Like the long ones? I see women all the time with nails working out and I’m amazed. I can’t go a day at the gym without chipping a natural nail. Do you learn to avoid hitting stuff? I’m really curious because I’m considering getting mine done but I’m afraid I’ll rip one off.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1072
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:29 am
Has thanked: 189 times
Been thanked: 435 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by Serendipitous » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:43 am

Cp3p0 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:34 am
Do any of you ladies work out with a full set of nails? Like the long ones? I see women all the time with nails working out and I’m amazed. I can’t go a day at the gym without chipping a natural nail. Do you learn to avoid hitting stuff? I’m really curious because I’m considering getting mine done but I’m afraid I’ll rip one off.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I only wouldn’t get them done if deadlifts are a serious part of your workout because you will scratch yourself.

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 611
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by Cp3p0 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:38 am

Serendipitous wrote:
Cp3p0 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:34 am
Do any of you ladies work out with a full set of nails? Like the long ones? I see women all the time with nails working out and I’m amazed. I can’t go a day at the gym without chipping a natural nail. Do you learn to avoid hitting stuff? I’m really curious because I’m considering getting mine done but I’m afraid I’ll rip one off.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I only wouldn’t get them done if deadlifts are a serious part of your workout because you will scratch yourself.
I do a lot of barbell work and deadlifts is in there. I’ll just stick with gel. Thank you!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Von_Haute
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:41 am
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 52 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by Von_Haute » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:29 am

Cp3p0 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:38 am
Serendipitous wrote:
Cp3p0 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:34 am
Do any of you ladies work out with a full set of nails? Like the long ones? I see women all the time with nails working out and I’m amazed. I can’t go a day at the gym without chipping a natural nail. Do you learn to avoid hitting stuff? I’m really curious because I’m considering getting mine done but I’m afraid I’ll rip one off.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I only wouldn’t get them done if deadlifts are a serious part of your workout because you will scratch yourself.
I do a lot of barbell work and deadlifts is in there. I’ll just stick with gel. Thank you!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the same problem. My nails/hands always look so butchered from workouts and chalk, and I don't have time to get them perfect by myself. But even with shellac I can't have them too long :(
Sorry for what I say when I'm hungry.

altairego
Learner
Learner
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:33 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by altairego » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:40 am

What are some good resources to grow a booty at home? are there any guides or tips to do this?

japeterson42
Informer
Informer
Posts: 370
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 222 times

Re: General Health & Fitness Chat - Part 3

Post by japeterson42 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:41 am

altairego wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:40 am
What are some good resources to grow a booty at home? are there any guides or tips to do this?
hipthrusts :)
click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2scwgiqSvI


trying to pay for college yall.... help a girl OUT

Post Reply

Return to “Fitness Influencers”