Christian "Keeping UP with the Blackketters" Guzman - Part 4

Re: Christian "Keeping UP with the Blackketters" Guzman - Pa

Post by Guest »

fritzness wrote:
heelerms wrote: And she probably cant afford to have beef with another super popular youtuber, so just playing nice I would guess
I'd love to see Heidi attempt to have beef with Whit. Whit would destroy her simply by completely ignoring her altogether, which is the tactic I would assume Whit would use. She doesn't seem the type to engage in drama.
IA, and I think Whit’s followers would also absolutely destroy Liedi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sara4321
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sara4321 »

What’s with Nabil taking all the “alphalete d-listers” to CG’s house when he’s not there? I would be so creeped out.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Sara4321 wrote:What’s with Nabil taking all the “alphalete d-listers” to CG’s house when he’s not there? I would be so creeped out.
Because he's living there and he's allowed to?

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

Just watched his instastory. The shot of them ~passed out exhausted after meeting people for 6 hours is fucking embarrassing and would make me feel bad if I waited to meet them.

Thoserulesarent real
Debater
Debater

Post by Thoserulesarent real »

Christian and maxx look sooooo small at body power. I guess that's why Christian sticks with the tiny blonde girls in order to make himself look bigger. They are at the expo in their tagged pics standing next to women that can't be more than 140 pounds and they still look like shrimp. So much for the bulk?

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

OmegaBetaZeta wrote:Just watched his instastory. The shot of them ~passed out exhausted after meeting people for 6 hours is fucking embarrassing and would make me feel bad if I waited to meet them.
Meanwhile, someone else's IG story said something along the lines of "Exhausted but grateful af" with hearts all over.

The differenceeeeeeeeee

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Didn’t he hit 1 mil followers on IG like a while ago??? Only asking because it’s still only at 1M and you’d think it’d be like 1.1M or some other number by now... I hope he’s reached his peak.

kalistaxxmatic
Debater
Debater

Post by kalistaxxmatic »

he looks so old and tiny in all the body power pics...damn :?

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

To be fair, a LOT of guys you see at expos are on gear (both athletes and attendees) and I really don't think Christian is. His physique is not unattainable by any means.

And social media definitely disorders body size. They hang out with very petite women. I've never seen Heidi in person, but I've seen Nikki and she is alarmingly small. I'm pretty sure Heidi is smaller. All women who are 5'5+ and at a healthy weight are going to make Christian look significantly smaller (or they'll look giant).

Post by Guest »

Zomgirl wrote:To be fair, a LOT of guys you see at expos are on gear (both athletes and attendees) and I really don't think Christian is. His physique is not unattainable by any means.

And social media definitely disorders body size. They hang out with very petite women. I've never seen Heidi in person, but I've seen Nikki and she is alarmingly small. I'm pretty sure Heidi is smaller. All women who are 5'5+ and at a healthy weight are going to make Christian look significantly smaller (or they'll look giant).
Christian absolutely uses gear. There's zero question about it. He doesn't push it as hard as other guys, but that's the trend with a lot of younger fitness guys now: dosages of anavar and clenbuterol during prep that doesn't turn you into some massive freak, but gives you a BIG edge when it comes to putting on and keeping muscle, and burning fat and keeping it off.

This has already been discussed ITT but the telltale signs are there every time he does prep and no one should give him the benefit of the doubt anymore.

majaxxxx
Talker
Talker

Post by majaxxxx »

kalistaxxmatic wrote:he looks so old and tiny in all the body power pics...damn :?
Yep.

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 »

Zomgirl wrote:To be fair, a LOT of guys you see at expos are on gear (both athletes and attendees) and I really don't think Christian is. His physique is not unattainable by any means.

Heidi is TEENY. I met both her and Nikki. Nikki was so small, and Heidi too. I was only like 120 pounds and looked huge next to them

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

Sorry if this has been talked to death but, is there a reason these guys only do upper body? Like when they compete/competed are legs not judged so they just never got in the habit?

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Mentioned on his IG that jet lag hit him and he slept in so was going to be at bodypower 3-6 instead of 2-5. Jet lag or hangover from the bottles last night?

How does someone sleep in like that? He has Heidi to wake him up and maxx next door to bang his door down.

spilledmytea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spilledmytea »

It's probably because I'm in my thirties now, but having to do anything engaging the day after a night of heavy drinking sounds like hell on earth.

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

OmegaBetaZeta wrote:Sorry if this has been talked to death but, is there a reason these guys only do upper body? Like when they compete/competed are legs not judged so they just never got in the habit?
I don't follow his friends really but CG definitely hits legs. He just has awful genetics and insertions in his lower body. He's surprisingly strong and can squat at least 460 (based on a couple years back). Your legs don't really matter in his division (Men's Physique) because you wear board shorts.

I find Christian repulsive but I feel bad when people pick on him for his legs because he definitely trains hard with them, it just really isn't his fault (many people have certain muscle groups like that which are their trouble areas and it can be pretty frustrating). Maybe after years of working hard and failing to see progress he might focus on them less now but tbh I wouldn't really blame him. Why put a lot of effort into something for very little gain especially when the bros who follow his brand tend to only care about upper body anyway.

jbells
Informer
Informer

Post by jbells »

majaxxxx wrote:
kalistaxxmatic wrote:he looks so old and tiny in all the body power pics...damn :?
Yep.

HIS LEGS. Someone should tell him that his skintight jeans and booties aren't helping matters.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

jbells wrote:
majaxxxx wrote:
Yep.

HIS LEGS. Someone should tell him that his skintight jeans and booties aren't helping matters.
I wonder if he thinks that helps make his upper body look even bigger. So dumb.

Lizzurd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lizzurd »

He looks SO small in pics where we dont see his arms, ie. when he's in between two people and he cant work his angles.

I honestly used to find CG super attractive but he looks so bad and old now. The shred isnt helping.

redfrog
Learner
Learner

Post by redfrog »

Yep I have met both of them and they are very tiny. I am the same height as Heidi, didn't realize she was that short lol.

Christian looks a lot smaller in person as well. His ankles are really really tiny. I'm 4'11 and 106lb and my ankles are thicker than his lmao. I have pics but I can't find them right now.

I also think he is not as attractive in person but I think thats just a matter of opinion. He has a big line at the LA fit expo when I went last year.

Return to “Christian Guzman - Archived Threads”