But he whines about the dislikes so it's worth it to me lol

screensiren
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Christian "Keeping UP with the Blackketters" Guzman - Pa

Post by screensiren »

Omg did you all see the tab he had open in his newest Instagram story?! It’s about “why your dick doesn’t work” I am dying lol

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Spoiler alert: it's cause heidi doesn't turn you on my guy

SeeYouNextTuesday
Informer
Informer

Post by SeeYouNextTuesday »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
screensiren wrote:Omg did you all see the tab he had open in his newest Instagram story?! It’s about “why your dick doesn’t work” I am dying lol
:rofl: It's "for tomorrow's video" SUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRE GOOMAH. Ghost pepper is ghostin'
To be tiny AND yo dick don't work??? Damn bruh.

f-c
Learner
Learner

Post by f-c »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sabrina von Saffron wrote:
Spid wrote:Finally admitted that a gym with no AC wasn't great year round.
So I don't know if this is re: Alphalete Gym's current or old location (I'm not watching one of his inane videos to check, sorry), but: paying for membership at a gym in HOUSTON without air conditioning always sounded so insane to me. Like... isn't that fucking risky? Did they need to add a clause in their membership contract about how they can't be held responsible if you drop dead of heat stroke while working out?
I also always thought that was nuts. I live in FL and I feel like I've read that it's legal to operate a gym here without AC. I would imagine any place in the south would be similar but I could be totally wrong about those laws. Would be interested to know if there was a clause in the contract too. Maybe I can find the BeFit gym contract online.

I found this online but can't find anything more specific:
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration makes recommendations for a workplace to be maintained between 68 and 76 degrees Fahrenheit, with a humidity level between 20 to 60 percent. The gym is not a typical workplace, however. OSHA's regulatory language regarding gym temperature is vague and recommends only that it be measured by the clients' level of comfort.
I live in southern California and I used to go to a gym that didn't have air conditioning. It was a small, private gym people went to for personal training. Appointments were scheduled so that not that many people were in the gym at the same time. I don't remember having any sort of clause regarding the lack of air conditioning in the gym. The no AC thing was weird to me at first considering how much the workouts made me sweat, but it wasn't a nuisance. Even in the hottest summer days, it didn't bug me. There were two fans that guests were welcome to turn on if they wanted it. I would assume Alphalete's gym would have a similar set up as well.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

screensiren wrote:Omg did you all see the tab he had open in his newest Instagram story?! It’s about “why your dick doesn’t work” I am dying lol
Time to get the ckickbait out.
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sabrina von Saffron wrote:
Spid wrote:Finally admitted that a gym with no AC wasn't great year round.
So I don't know if this is re: Alphalete Gym's current or old location (I'm not watching one of his inane videos to check, sorry), but: paying for membership at a gym in HOUSTON without air conditioning always sounded so insane to me. Like... isn't that fucking risky? Did they need to add a clause in their membership contract about how they can't be held responsible if you drop dead of heat stroke while working out?
I also always thought that was nuts. I live in FL and I feel like I've read that it's legal to operate a gym here without AC. I would imagine any place in the south would be similar but I could be totally wrong about those laws. Would be interested to know if there was a clause in the contract too. Maybe I can find the BeFit gym contract online.

I found this online but can't find anything more specific:
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration makes recommendations for a workplace to be maintained between 68 and 76 degrees Fahrenheit, with a humidity level between 20 to 60 percent. The gym is not a typical workplace, however. OSHA's regulatory language regarding gym temperature is vague and recommends only that it be measured by the clients' level of comfort.
If my gym didn't have AC I wouldn't go and I'm in the UK. It's been a touch over 70 this week and the AC hasn't been at its usual temp in the weights room and people have been complaining.

I just don't get how people can work out in Houston temperatures without AC. Maybe you get used to it after a few months but the initial period must be hell. Day passers must be like wtf.

Post by Guest »

My gym (Germany) doesn't have AC, they just put up a couple of fans in the summer. It gets hot as fuck and I don't understand why they don't get more fans. And temperatures around here generally don't go past 90. I find it pretty much unbearable to walk around outside in Houston for longer than 10 minutes but working out in a closed building in 105 degrees? Whose idea was this?

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

It's just money saving isn't it? I wonder how much it would cost monthly for decent AC in his gym?

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

I was curious about the membership cost so I googled the gym and immediately spotted the spelling error. Supes profesh.

Post by Guest »

f-c wrote: I live in southern California and I used to go to a gym that didn't have air conditioning...Even in the hottest summer days, it didn't bug me.
Pretty big difference between Southern California heat and Houston, Texas heat though, especially with the humidity. ;)

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Spid wrote:It's just money saving isn't it? I wonder how much it would cost monthly for decent AC in his gym?
I think his current gym has AC. It's the ones he owned before that didn't. I might have misheard though!
Yeah it does. I meant how much would it have cost at the old place.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Wait I thought I recently saw a post where he, BB, and like Javon or someone had worked out with no AC? Did I dream that?

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
fritzness wrote:Wait I thought I recently saw a post where he, BB, and like Javon or someone had worked out with no AC? Did I dream that?
Lolol, idk. He just worked out at Be Fit gym in his last vlog with no AC for the first time in awhile. With Shawley. Could that be it?
Yeah that was probably the post I'm thinking of.

f-c
Learner
Learner

Post by f-c »

lucasdevlin wrote:
f-c wrote: I live in southern California and I used to go to a gym that didn't have air conditioning...Even in the hottest summer days, it didn't bug me.
Pretty big difference between Southern California heat and Houston, Texas heat though, especially with the humidity. ;)
Oh, I'm sure there's a huge difference. I just wanted to point out that gyms without air conditioning aren't that rare.

yakkityyack
Learner
Learner

Post by yakkityyack »

Funny how in Heidi's videos she always makes a point to say that she doesn't take pre-workout all the time only when she needs it but in CG's videos he takes that crap every day and I've seen on some videos where she does too there's some where she doesn't but i have to wonder if that is edited out.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

I'm watching Whitney's latest vlog and she opens with huge thanks to everyone etc etc

When is the last time Guzman showed gratitude for his fans and followers?

redfrog
Learner
Learner

Post by redfrog »

fritzness wrote:I'm watching Whitney's latest vlog and she opens with huge thanks to everyone etc etc

Never. In every video he ends up almost yelling for 15 minutes about how you should just get up and get motivated.

Meanwhile he was able to quit school and live with his parents/ be supported by them while he pursued his dream and never had a real job. STFU.

DarlaDay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DarlaDay »

Anyone else think it's funny that the preworkout Maxx made with ghost was sold out maybe 2-3 hours ago and Christians isn't? :respekt:

Post by Guest »

redfrog wrote:
fritzness wrote:I'm watching Whitney's latest vlog and she opens with huge thanks to everyone etc etc

Never. In every video he ends up almost yelling for 15 minutes about how you should just get up and get motivated.

Meanwhile he was able to quit school and live with his parents/ be supported by them while he pursued his dream and never had a real job. STFU.
Seriously, it pisses me off so much that he’s financially set for life (if he is smart about it) and he forgets/ignores how he got there. He thinks it was ALL his hustling. Ungrateful dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laura2585
Learner
Learner

Post by Laura2585 »

Ugh, I hopped into his new vid about the big decision, and I about gagged when he said the Alphalete gym was ‘a destination’. :roll:

Return to “Christian Guzman - Archived Threads”