Jazzy"Blew Her $$$ and Sponsorships" Garcia - Part 3

Combatboots1228
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jazzy"Blew Her $$$ and Sponsorships" Garcia - Part 3

Post by Combatboots1228 »

Also would never take “healthy grocery” advice from someone who professes (once, months ago at this point) how committed they are to losing 10lbs and looks like they haven’t even lost a tenth of a pound.

monkeyfit
Informer
Informer

Post by monkeyfit »

TheQueenBee wrote:
treelee wrote:Ugh, when will these people learn. Spending $80 on one NICE thing is much better than $1000 on a bunch of shit from questionable online stores.
THIS. I think the whole minimalism movement went a tad extreme, but the thing I'm thankful for from it is that I learned the importance of only buying things that I LOVE and that are actually useful. I find it so hard to watch these hauls from girls like Jaz, because you know that a majority of this shit is just sitting there, never to be used, or will be thrown out or donated. It's upsetting even before thinking about the human and environmental impact.

New video: why the hell is Jaz getting botox? Seriously though, what is the botox supposed to do for her jaw? I missed whenever she originally had it done. Didn't bother watching the rest - boring.
the botox is for preventing her jaw muscles clenching! i don’t follow along much anymore but i saw her vlog in which she talked to a doctor about it. I’m curious if it will help because i have the same problem.

Von_Haute
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Von_Haute »

monkeyfit wrote:
TheQueenBee wrote:
treelee wrote:Ugh, when will these people learn. Spending $80 on one NICE thing is much better than $1000 on a bunch of shit from questionable online stores.
THIS. I think the whole minimalism movement went a tad extreme, but the thing I'm thankful for from it is that I learned the importance of only buying things that I LOVE and that are actually useful. I find it so hard to watch these hauls from girls like Jaz, because you know that a majority of this shit is just sitting there, never to be used, or will be thrown out or donated. It's upsetting even before thinking about the human and environmental impact.

New video: why the hell is Jaz getting botox? Seriously though, what is the botox supposed to do for her jaw? I missed whenever she originally had it done. Didn't bother watching the rest - boring.
the botox is for preventing her jaw muscles clenching! i don’t follow along much anymore but i saw her vlog in which she talked to a doctor about it. I’m curious if it will help because i have the same problem.
Karissa Pukas (another YTber, fashion & beauty stuff) has done the same procedure and has posted on her Insta a comparison recently, you might want to check her out and her experience.
Sorry for what I say when I'm hungry.

Post by Guest »

monkeyfit wrote:
TheQueenBee wrote:

botox reduces bone density so it's really not a great idea. there's potential for loose teeth or teeth falling out entirely, especially with repeated treatments. a single treatment has shown up to 40% bone density reduction and people are recommended treatments at 12 week intervals!? there's much safer options, i honestly don't think it's worth the risk. with weakened muscle (which is essentially the theory behind using botox for TMJ etc.) comes less force applied to the bone. the bone needs force applied to keep producing new, strong bone so the bone deteriorates and can not support teeth properly.

this also means the jaw will likely not support implants (which are outrageously expensive). as someone who has congenitally missing teeth and had implants fail simply due to naturally insufficient bone mass, it is NOT worth the money or pain or time for all of that bullshit. if i endured what i went through because of a vanity decision i chose to make rather than shitty genetics, i'd jump off a cliff tbh.

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

^ yikes about the botox stats and bone density loss.

My doc prescribed me muscle relaxants for emergency lock jaw situations (usually from high stress). I agree, there are alternatives for tmj pain. I recently watched Jazmine chomping on gum in the video with David alvareeezy and the other guy... Gum is a huge no no for tmj issues.

I had to learn ways to alleviate my stress from work and actually had to quit lifting heavy. When I would work beyond 70% of 1rm it triggered my tmj pain not allowing me to chew that week.

I think Jazmine is young and wants a quick fix for anything. She is blaming her swollen face on the tmj flare up, when in reality she could just be getting fatter.

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

^Haha right. Maybe don't treat your puffy face BEFORE you lose the 10 lbs. Interesting to hear all about the bone loss that's so scary. The recurring cost was enough to deter me, but that seals the deal.

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

I wear a mouth guard at night for my clenching, but I’m sure that’s far too lame for her

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

OmegaBetaZeta wrote:I wear a mouth guard at night for my clenching, but I’m sure that’s far too lame for her
Right. Same here and it was $300 one time. Does she not go to the dentist? Because if she had a real problem I'd think she'd already be prescribed one and talk about it or how she hates wearing it or something.

monkeyfit
Informer
Informer

Post by monkeyfit »

i don’t know much about tmj and tend to not listen to jaz when she rants, but my jaw clenching is from anxiety. i would bet she has a similar issue. i use a mouth guard but it just keeps my teeth in place to protect my gums, doesn’t prevent the clenching or pain. she should still see a dentist about it as it is bad for your jaw to clench so much. and for me, my jaw muscles are definitely enlarged - i can see and feel the muscle. I’m sure she experiences that too, but I’m also sure her face is rounder from weight gain as well.

as for botox and bone density, i imagine its different if you’re getting botox for purely cosmetic reasons - your jaw strength is reduced from normal to weak. as opposed to jaz’s case, if she’s clenching there’s too much pressure and the botox will reduce it and help her jaw health.

Heidi_hohoho
Talker
Talker

Post by Heidi_hohoho »

Off topic, but just watched her Bradley Martyn podcast video and it is so cringey. She's trying so hard to sound knowledgable but she just sounds like one of those people who believes every Buzzfeed article they read. Like the type of person to quote unbelievable facts without fact-checking because they want to seem relevant and be the center of attention.

After watching Nikki's new video where she featured her old Sammy video, I miss Sammy so much! She and Nikki seemed so much more fun together, while Jazmine just screams random crap and tries so damn hard to be relevant :roll:

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

^Right! Sammy was pretty over the top but at least she was healthy, knowledgable, worked?(or went to school idr) and worked out consistently. She did help bring out the best in Nikki. Where Jaz is just lazy and has no control or direction with her life.
I want to unsub from her but I love watching this shit show haha

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

simplycourt11 wrote:^Right! Sammy was pretty over the top but at least she was healthy, knowledgable, worked?(or went to school idr) and worked out consistently. She did help bring out the best in Nikki. Where Jaz is just lazy and has no control or direction with her life.
I disagree. Sammy didn’t appear to have a job or be in school while she was living with Nikki. Lots of people asked in the comment if she worked or went to school, and Nikki never addressed them despite doing Q&As with Sammy. Sammy also strikes me as emotionally unstable and emotionally immature. She is never single and jumps from bf to bf (similar to Nikki). I definitely think she was the one behind Nikki’s cringe-y drunken rants on Twitter...not the best type of friend to have imo.

NOTMariahCarey
Learner
Learner

Post by NOTMariahCarey »

fettucinialfredo1234 wrote:I feel like Jaz is gonna try and hop on the Vine 2 train and attempt to become popular there. Im cringing so hard thinking about seeing non stop "skits" from her with her creepy, un-funny, LA "friends"

I feel like she’s trying to be the next Eliza (?) the one that does the annoying skits trying to be funny

NOTMariahCarey
Learner
Learner

Re: Jazzy

Post by NOTMariahCarey »

Beefit wrote:This romper thing is much cuter than half the shit she wears. I'm beginning to think she is running dry on funds if she can't afford an $80 item but can supposedly buy $1,000 worth of items from lulu.

What's confusing is she later did another poll asking if she should get eyelash extensions for her Hawaii trip.

I was looking forward to her tripping alone, instead she invites two male friends.

That romper was sooo cute! But I voted no on it because she doesn’t deserve cute clothes LOL

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

NOTMariahCarey wrote:
Beefit wrote:This romper thing is much cuter than half the shit she wears. I'm beginning to think she is running dry on funds if she can't afford an $80 item but can supposedly buy $1,000 worth of items from lulu.

What's confusing is she later did another poll asking if she should get eyelash extensions for her Hawaii trip.

I was looking forward to her tripping alone, instead she invites two male friends.

That romper was sooo cute! But I voted no on it because she doesn’t deserve cute clothes LOL
Looool, petty.

Honestly, I wouldn't put it past Jazmine to buy shit and return it after one use.

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 »

simplycourt11 wrote:^Right! Sammy was pretty over the top but at least she was healthy, knowledgable, worked?(or went to school idr) and worked out consistently. She did help bring out the best in Nikki. Where Jaz is just lazy and has no control or direction with her life.
Champagne4Breakfast wrote:
I disagree. Sammy didn’t appear to have a job or be in school while she was living with Nikki. Lots of people asked in the comment if she worked or went to school, and Nikki never addressed them despite doing Q&As with Sammy. Sammy also strikes me as emotionally unstable and emotionally immature. She is never single and jumps from bf to bf (similar to Nikki). I definitely think she was the one behind Nikki’s cringe-y drunken rants on Twitter...not the best type of friend to have imo.
no pretty positive Sammy was in school because that's why she didn't initially move when Nikki did....I think cuz she was finishing school in May

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

waffle_luver5 wrote:
Champagne4Breakfast wrote:
no pretty positive Sammy was in school because that's why she didn't initially move when Nikki did....I think cuz she was finishing school in May
Sammy had her good and bad points. She did encourage the drunk tweeting imo. I get the feeling she thought it was better to vent those feelings - it's like those 2-3 rambling, incoherent, pointless Youtube videos Sammy put out but I know she's going through shit with her mom being ill. She was more fun in the vlogs than Jaz and I think she has more in common with Nikki.

binlova
Informer
Informer

Re: Jazzy

Post by binlova »

Beefit wrote:
NOTMariahCarey wrote:

Looool, petty.

Honestly, I wouldn't put it past Jazmine to buy shit and return it after one use.
she is clearly awful with money and it one of those broke bitches who is like nah not this 80 dollar playsuit, spending 15 on lunch, has a blow-dry hair membership then gets eyelash extensions and buys a few groceries she will never eat then wonders why is broke when she didn't spend 80 bucks on that playsuit

Lizzurd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lizzurd »

binlova wrote:
Beefit wrote:
NOTMariahCarey wrote:

[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 73d31d.jpg[/img][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180316</span><span>/</span><span>3c7c55329cb886979b73b4048a73d31d</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

Looool, petty.

she is clearly awful with money and it one of those broke bitches who is like nah not this 80 dollar playsuit, spending 15 on lunch, has a blow-dry hair membership then gets eyelash extensions and buys a few groceries she will never eat then wonders why is broke when she didn't spend 80 bucks on that playsuit
Definitely. Or even, says nah I wont spend $80 on this beautiful playsuit; and 2h later feels superior for spending $120 for 15 cheap ugly items on zaful that she will never wear. #logic

Post by Guest »

I’m so glad she went thrifting and got some nice clothes. I really hope she sticks to it and saves money instead of spending hundreds on lulus or zaful.

But idk how I feel about her buying a place, but of course I don’t know her and her finances as well as her advisor but I feel like she’s not financially mature enough to buy a house yet, and I’m also confused - where is the money coming from? If she couldn’t pay rent recently then how is she affording a deposit and all that?

I wish her well and hope she doesn’t fuck up, IF she does go through with it

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”