Jazzy"Blew Her $$$ and Sponsorships" Garcia - Part 3

dr-tran
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jazzy"Blew Her $$$ and Sponsorships" Garcia - Part 3

Post by dr-tran »

I came here to rage about the same thing.

I'm appalled that she can't think beyond herself to consider how her actions might impact other people. She's either stupid or uncaring, and at this point I don't know. I can't believe I actually liked her and would WK her on here from time to time but she keeps doing the most inconsiderate, stupid, and selfish things over and over again. :x

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

That screenshot from her latest video looks horrible. I showed my boyfriend the video and he paused at the spot and said she needs to size up. Jaz please wear clothes that fit. When you gain weight you'll have to buy new clothes eventually.

Girl.. you need to fire your financial advisor. DNA test for your dog isn't necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

sauce wrote:it's amazing how much she undid all the progress she made in the past...

Edit: I'm sorry did she say MONTHS? :rofl:
Her body looks like one of those soccer moms who's too afraid to go the gym because she thinks she'll look like Arnold if she benches once.

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

I hope she at least waited the 24 hours after taking the antibiotics for strep. Knowing her it was "close enough". Hint: if you still have a fever skip the gym and go on a nice easy walk outside if you MUST work out. It's not like you'll make any gains with a fever and you'll probably just stay sick longer and maybe infect someone else. What a tool. It's not like she even has gains to lose at this point anyways.

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

V O L U M E wrote:That screenshot from her latest video looks horrible. I showed my boyfriend the video and he paused at the spot and said she needs to size up. Jaz please wear clothes that fit. When you gain weight you'll have to buy new clothes eventually.

Girl.. you need to fire your financial advisor. DNA test for your dog isn't necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wait, she ACTUALLY did this????

Von_Haute
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Von_Haute »

guys, sorry for my ignorance, but what is streps?
Sorry for what I say when I'm hungry.

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 »

Von_Haute wrote:guys, sorry for my ignorance, but what is streps?
A bacteria that causes the worst sore throat ever and is extremely contagious

jbells
Informer
Informer

Post by jbells »

Von_Haute wrote:guys, sorry for my ignorance, but what is streps?
Bacterial infection of the back of the throat, pretty contagious with direct contact

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streptococcal_pharyngitis

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Her financial advisor just taught her how to save a couple bucks a few weeks ago and she’s now booked a vacation to Hawaii. This girl is a mess still spending every cent she’s earning. There’s no way she can keep up like this.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Watch it for a couple of mins

So Jaz was on Brad's podcast. Brad just tweeted the video out so I skipped through a minute here and there and landed on a bit about Gymshark. Finally tells us what we knew - they didn't want her anymore.

Not sure why Brad seemed to have a little issue with their marketing strategy.

gapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by gapeach »

Spid wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>VHfxdMLr0Jo</span><span>?</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>4756</span></a>

So Jaz was on Brad's podcast. Brad just tweeted the video out so I skipped through a minute here and there and landed on a bit about Gymshark. Finally tells us what we knew - they didn't want her anymore.

She is a joke. She does blatantly say they didn’t want her anymore! She’s trying to say she didn’t want them either...cmon Jaz, we all know had they not dropped you, you’d still be shoving your lumpy ass in a pair of XS Gymshark pants. Also, she states the reason why she stopped lifting is because she’s “tired” of the fitness industry and tired of seeing everyone trying to morph into the same person but again.. just another excuse to cover up how much she truly just doesn’t like working out. Has nothing to do with anyone else I mean shit...mind your own business? They talk about how they fell out of love with fitness as it got popular but isn’t that a good thing to be popular? People are getting healthy and building bodies they’re proud of? Jaz...isn’t that how you got popular? I don’t understand . Jaz has once again made herself look like an idiot.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

gapeach wrote:
Spid wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>VHfxdMLr0Jo</span><span>?</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>4756</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>VHfxdMLr0Jo</span><span>?</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>4756</span></a>

She is a joke. She does blatantly say they didn’t want her anymore! She’s trying to say she didn’t want them either...cmon Jaz, we all know had they not dropped you, you’d still be shoving your lumpy ass in a pair of XS Gymshark pants. Also, she states the reason why she stopped lifting is because she’s “tired” of the fitness industry and tired of seeing everyone trying to morph into the same person but again.. just another excuse to cover up how much she truly just doesn’t like working out. Has nothing to do with anyone else I mean shit...mind your own business? They talk about how they fell out of love with fitness as it got popular but isn’t that a good thing to be popular? People are getting healthy and building bodies they’re proud of? Jaz...isn’t that how you got popular? I don’t understand . Jaz has once again made herself look like an idiot.
Why is she acting like she doesn’t fit into the mole of those insta chick that shill out products like Womens best products and constant sponsored contant. She’s not fitness but wants to see us thing related to fitness...

Post by Guest »

Lizzurd wrote:
Emily2424 wrote:LOL Jaz was supposed to go to the gym with ashley but ditched las minute claiming to be sick and telling her not to come over ..yeah ok :?
Ok I'm so confused by what this girl does all day?? She has no job, no school, very little friends other than Nikki and Ashley, no bf, pretty much no hobbies (i mean, other than the gym which she hates and avoids and i guess maybe gaming?), she never seems to leave the house except for the odd audition despite living near the beach and in a city where a ton is happening... like how is she not BORED out of her mind?? And embarassed??
Exactly! And she doesn’t still edit her videos does she?? She literally has no excuse to not following through plans and ideas like her nasm course and bossita podcast... it’s such an ill fitting name for a podcast since she’s literally not acting like a “girl boss” in any way, and never has during her youtube career.

I wonder what she planned to talk about in her podcast apart from playing with her dogs and being “sick” 24/7

Squidgit
Informer
Informer

Post by Squidgit »

If I were Jazmine I'd be working my butt off to make sure GS was sorry for letting me go but she has only gotten worse. I'm sure they're probably thinking the same thing as Omar... Which is breaking things off was the best decision they could have ever made.

In reply to Bradley having a problem with GS's marketing strategy, I think his real issue is probably with the fact that they're connected to Steve Cook whom he apparently despises.

Emily2424
Debater
Debater

Post by Emily2424 »

She basically exposes herself in that podcast with Brad. Saying how fitness was never her thing when literally she started her channel dedicated to it saying it helped her with depression and then she finally admits GYMSHARK DIDNT WANT HER not the other way around . It honestly bugs me because she says that we the people who watch her got it all wrong that we call her fitness chick when shes not. Girl you market yourself as that in instagram to make money of your women best protein powder and do it in work out clothes but she says she doesnt wanna to be seen as such -_- such a contradiction

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

I seriously don't get the "falling out of love" with fitness thing that Jaz and other girls pull. If you don't want to lift fine, but literally everyone should strive to fit in some form of fitness. And jaz does jack so she has no excuses to not get it done. And she posts the same damn leggings posts as every other fitness girl. And it's not like the fitness industry changed overnight :roll: it's ALWAYS been sexualized. She's just pissed they don't want her anymore.

Lizzurd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lizzurd »

What i'll never understand is how all of these "fitness" girls are sooo hellbent on doing the same 5 exercises at the gym, and when they get tired of that, declare themseves "out of love with fitness". Like.....?? Fitness encompasses SO many things. Every single human being on earth would absolutely fantasize about being brutally murdered while doing hip thrusts if it was their 25th, 3x12 leg day that month, for the hundredth month in a row.

Freaking go outside Jaz! Go hiking! Run! Learn how to surf! Rockclimb, do kickboxing, crossfit, ballroom dancing! Join a basketball team, a freaking dodgeball league, take a goddamn pilates class! Variety is the spice of life!! Just AGH it drives me insane that all they care about is a nice ass and then when they get bored of that they suddenly "dont care about fitness". Thats not what fitness is!!!

.....Ok I think im done.

Luna3chloe
Talker
Talker

Post by Luna3chloe »

I work 8-5 and can’t go to FL lol. Jazzpoop lazy ass going to Hawaii

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Emily2424 wrote:She basically exposes herself in that podcast with Brad. Saying how fitness was never her thing when literally she started her channel dedicated to it saying it helped her with depression and then she finally admits GYMSHARK DIDNT WANT HER not the other way around . It honestly bugs me because she says that we the people who watch her got it all wrong that we call her fitness chick when shes not. Girl you market yourself as that in instagram to make money of your women best protein powder and do it in work out clothes but she says she doesnt wanna to be seen as such -_- such a contradiction
When she first signed with her management she tried to get away from fitness but no one was watching those videos so she stuck with it and decided to continue to dedicate her channel to fitness. So basically she was fake as fuck and just doing it for views and money (which was always obvious but she can't even pretend to care about anything else or keep her story straight). She really gives people no reason to support her.

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

Really happy someone called her out in the comments. She had a ton of lies and excuses AS USUAL. Luckily, she can’t delete those comments since it isn’t her upload!

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”