redfrog
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jazzy"Blew Her $$$ and Sponsorships" Garcia - Part 3

Post by redfrog »

luluguava wrote:
sunnysplash wrote:Looks like Duke is still around. Good? I honestly don't know. It might be better if he had an owner who understood behavioral issues better and wasn't constantly leaving (AGAIN!).

I do have to say it's nice to see her working out like she actually cares about it though. We'll see how long that lasts. For someone who comes from a fitness background, she did NOT seem to be okay with being red-faced from the work. Girl, that's what supposed to happen when you're actually, like, doing something.
Right? It's like she's never had a challenging workout. She was also bigging up working out 4 days in a row like it was such a big deal for her yet in her weight loss update videos she's been making it seem like she's been consistently putting in work (which we knew was a lie but it's sort of embarrassing to make it so obvious that you lied)

Omg I noticed this too. It’s just shocking how much she fell off fitness. Tbh I don’t think she has changed since starting YouTube though. I think she has probably always been this way, but happened to document her short fitness phase of life.

I work full time with an hour commute both ways to work and still go to the gym for 1.5 hours 6 days a week and make time to work on my actual career. The biggest thing she is wasting, even worse than money, is her time. When she has to work full time to support herself and doesn’t have the luxury of being able to spend all her time working towards her goals she will look back at this golden opportunity she wasted and regret it. She has no excuse to not get in the gym or so whatever she wants to do. I am pained at the amount of time I have to spend on just making money to live, in exchange for only a few hours a night to work on things for myself. She has no idea what she is throwing away.

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

NOTMariahCarey wrote:Definitely interesting that right after we’re all speculating if she still has duke or not she finally shows him after several days not. She obviously still reads here, so much for her staying away from gossip sites.

Also, when did she get a Porsche? For some reason I thought she had a Range Rover too?

And LOL at her showing how she never pushes herself working out, she thought she was dying with her red face. Like girl get a clue, that’s totally normal for people who actually push themselves

Also, LOL at the fact that she tagged silent mike in her caption and he didn’t like it [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... fc762f.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180523</span><span>/</span><span>c4b91fbebb329ee20ca66e7c3bfc762f</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike is best friends with Omar. It's so obvious what she's trying to do by slithering into Mike's DMs in the guise of "writing a program" (aren't you of sane mind enough to do that shit yourself? Just follow the programs you used in the past. Or better yet, you claim to have trained people in the past, can't you write one for yourself?)

Then blatantly tagging Mike so Omar would see that and feel some type of way GIRL GET THIS THROUGH YO HEAD HE DON'T CURR. No wonder Mike didn't like it, because he probably never wanted to do it in the first place but he's too polite to just blatantly ignore her.

aerialmindful
Informer
Informer

Post by aerialmindful »

Yet she still goes to Equinox which is hundreds of $$$ per month along with having a Porsche. It's kind of sad seeing her try to live like she's some lavish person yet her sponsorships barely put her in ads.

fitbyfitness
Talker
Talker

Post by fitbyfitness »

Julestielman wrote:Yet she still goes to Equinox which is hundreds of $$$ per month along with having a Porsche. It's kind of sad seeing her try to live like she's some lavish person yet her sponsorships barely put her in ads.
Didn't she say in a recent video that she paused memberships to Equinox AND No Limit for this other gym??? That lasted long.

Also- sorry to get off topic but... am i crazy or is Mike like...really attractive?

NOTMariahCarey
Learner
Learner

Post by NOTMariahCarey »

fitbyfitness wrote:
Julestielman wrote:Yet she still goes to Equinox which is hundreds of $$$ per month along with having a Porsche. It's kind of sad seeing her try to live like she's some lavish person yet her sponsorships barely put her in ads.
Didn't she say in a recent video that she paused memberships to Equinox AND No Limit for this other gym??? That lasted long.

Also- sorry to get off topic but... am i crazy or is Mike like...really attractive?

She just posted a pic to her IG story and tagged equinox

And I def agree with you about Mike ;)

Luna3chloe
Talker
Talker

Post by Luna3chloe »

Goes to the gym to take selfies , trying to prove something haha! Her workout outfits make me want to vomit!

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

NOTMariahCarey wrote:
fitbyfitness wrote:

She just posted a pic to her IG story and tagged equinox

And I def agree with you about Mike ;)

It's so hard for me to think anyone could find Mike attractive. I actually really dislike him and find him gross but I know him from SuperTraining Gym and Mark Bell's Powercast where he really displays how dumb, annoying and gross he is frequently. He was also pretty fat for a while (not in an obese way, but more like a guy who works out and wants to look shredded but is very lazy with cardio and diet) which was never attractive.

He's actually had guests on the podcast, like really respected bodybuilders, very seriously tell him to shut the fuck up because he's so annoying yet he still gives attitude and acts smug for 0 reason.

I would say all these characteristics are actually pretty similar to Jaz but tbh I actually think Jazmine is still worse lmao

mnguye55
Talker
Talker

Post by mnguye55 »

I feel like she's on the verge of getting dropped from women's best too.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

God that would be quite a feat, don't they sponsor like everybody?

tomatoketchup
Debater
Debater

Post by tomatoketchup »

Um am I getting trolled or is David and her actually dating :?
And it seems like now that shes in a relationship she started being consistent with her exercise

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by japeterson42 »

tomatoketchup wrote:Um am I getting trolled or is David and her actually dating :?
And it seems like now that shes in a relationship she started being consistent with her exercise
He just put out a video saying they definitely aren't.
lmaooo

sunnysplash
Learner
Learner

Post by sunnysplash »

tomatoketchup wrote:Um am I getting trolled or is David and her actually dating :?
I refuse to watch her clickbait videos but that's definitely what she wants us to think. I'm not bitin', girl.

NOTMariahCarey
Learner
Learner

Post by NOTMariahCarey »

It was definitely clickbait, she’s soooo freaking annoying!

She tagged Riley in her recent post, and I found this gem:

Is it just me or does she look way manly?
Too mean? Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Emily2424
Debater
Debater

Post by Emily2424 »

Shes so fucking annoying in her video she seemed to have taken on almost entirely new persona. she also did the whole cardi b voice thing at 1:47 after she talked about something being a latina thing lmao
i will say she seems to have lost some weight!

aerialmindful
Informer
Informer

Post by aerialmindful »

Emily2424 wrote:Shes so fucking annoying in her video she seemed to have taken on almost entirely new persona. she also did the whole cardi b voice thing at 1:47 after she talked about something being a latina thing lmao
i will say she seems to have lost some weight!
She’s trying to do what most girls do when they film try-on hauls. A lot of them act over the top.

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

mnguye55 wrote:I feel like she's on the verge of getting dropped from women's best too.
I think WB only pays if people use her code. So she's probably just strictly commission. If that's the case, if they keep her on they have nothing to lose. So they prob won't drop her

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

She just did a fashion nova haul (spending her own money again - but tried shouting out fashion nova as a joke to send her stuff. We know it wasn't a joke)

I don't understand why she feels like she has to only wear crop tops? I've noticed this for a while with her hauls/outfit choices within the last year. Girls with much nicer physiques than her venture out of crop tops occasionally, why can't she? It just reeks of desperation, like she's trying to show off her great bod (I know, BITCH WHERE).

Thoserulesarent real
Debater
Debater

Post by Thoserulesarent real »

Those clothes were all hideous. And I'm not sure if fashion nova has changed their return policy but another YouTube did a huge haul awhile back( maybe carys?) and then found out fashion nova only does store credit returns.

tomatoketchup
Debater
Debater

Post by tomatoketchup »

japeterson42 wrote:
He just put out a video saying they definitely aren't.
Of course :coffee:

All I'm gonna say is her hair looks stupid in her newest video and shout out to my fellow gg for letting me know about hooktube

NOTMariahCarey
Learner
Learner

Post by NOTMariahCarey »

Thoserulesarent real wrote:Those clothes were all hideous. And I'm not sure if fashion nova has changed their return policy but another YouTube did a huge haul awhile back( maybe carys?) and then found out fashion nova only does store credit returns.
I would DIE if they only do store credit! You would think she would have learned from white fox

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”