Taylor Chamberlain

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
snark_em123
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by snark_em123 »

It’s really a slap in the face to those who really did put in “blood sweat and tears” into their businesses. The entrepreneurs that literally lived check to check to get their business off the ground. The ones that didn’t even have income their first few months off their businesses. The ones Who really put blood sweat in tears into their businesses. Not these “trust fund” babies.

snark_em123
Learner
Learner

Post by snark_em123 »

Also they look just like the alibaba leggings that are $10. Who copied who? 🙄

snark_em123
Learner
Learner

Post by snark_em123 »

Is Laura moving? I remember she gave living in Colorado a 6/10 bc it’s not sunny and warm enough. The 300 days of sunshine is a myth people. Laura seems to be left out of the group anyways now that Paige is here. Also does anyone follow Hannah bower? I really like her. She seems so authentic. I wonder if Hannah got any merch sent to her bc shannon.henry raves about balance, aubrieb raves about balance. I remember Taylor and Hannah met up once when she first moved to Denver, seems like they haven’t hung out since.

margml
Lurker
Lurker

Post by margml »

sp00nful wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:12 am
Damn her parents are moving to Peoria? I live in Peoria and I feel like it’s a fairly shitty town and SO fucking hot. I wonder why they chose here, and not somewhere else in the valley like Scottsdale!
They’re fake rich... not actually rich

chocolatetherapy
Learner
Learner

Post by chocolatetherapy »

Chealthywoods wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:44 am
Her bff Laura is moving to Scottsdale in August!! She gonna post about it in 3, 2, 1...
Is she really?? If she is then good for her for getting out of Taylor’s shadow! If Laura could tone down the yelling, I would follow her again... I feel like Taylor lured everyone to the promised land (aka Denver) to be her clone (or one of her minions) and I can’t wait to see the facade fall apart. I don’t want to ever wish ill on anyone but Taylor and Steve (particularly with his cocky douchiness) are insults to REAL entrepreneurs with the way they’re conducting their shady business and acting like they’ve put any real risk into building it up, like others have said. Also, while I have no lost love for Indiana (lived there for 5 years), I got sick of her Indiana-bashing really quickly and felt a tinge of glee when it snowed in Denver longer than it ever has in Indiana (apologies to Denver locals who aren’t pretentious scamming f*cks!)

Jackofsmack
Learner
Learner

Post by Jackofsmack »

I used to follow Laura too, but the yelling and the twenty stories shilling 1st Phorm every. Single. Day. Got me.

I used to like Taylor too but stopped following after she got her Porsche. I checked out her stories the other day when she was flying to yet another extravagant vacation, and she had a large Louis bag and that stupid Gucci fannypack all the fitspos have now. Yes, such a humble background you have, Taylor.

Jackofsmack
Learner
Learner

Post by Jackofsmack »

I also have lived in actual places with mountains right out my back yard. Don’t be fooled ya’ll, Denver is no where near the mountains. You’ll have sit in a few hours of traffic to enjoy places where 1000s of other people are enjoying/having a photo shoot on a hike (I see you Taylor and Em Dunc)

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

Jackofsmack wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:14 pm
I used to follow Laura too, but the yelling and the twenty stories shilling 1st Phorm every. Single. Day. Got me.

I used to like Taylor too but stopped following after she got her Porsche. I checked out her stories the other day when she was flying to yet another extravagant vacation, and she had a large Louis bag and that stupid Gucci fannypack all the fitspos have now. Yes, such a humble background you have, Taylor.
Holy shit, Laura was the most annoying person on Instagram I have ever seen, that bitch was constantly screaming into her camera about those shitty greens. Had to unfollow her dumbass when she couldn’t even go on her honeymoon without checking into Instagram to shill and post shitty hotel workouts. Her poor husband.

I never followed Taylor because the always smiley, happy schtick seemed fake af from the get go. She looks like she’s probably a real bitch

Chealthywoods
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chealthywoods »

Yeah laura and her hubby are moving just due to personal preference with climate, lifestyle, etc in Scottsdale vs Denver. I’m a new enough GG user it won’t let me upload my DMs with her....so basically in a nutshell I live in Scottsdale and was DM’ing her about things to do etc and it turned into a convo of where to live in the valley. I live in a pretty affluent (not trying to brag!) fun touristy area so she came and toured my apartment and stuff and said her lease is up in Denver in August so they’re gonna move to Scottsdale then. I don’t blame her, I’m obsessed with Scottsdale! I don’t think I could live in Denver. Ok back to the spoiled brat Taylor show now lololol

chocolatetherapy
Learner
Learner

So apparently Laura is moving back to Wisconsin and honestly, this makes me respect her so much more! It’s okay to say yeah we done fucked up, we’re going back home. Clearly family is more important to her than Insta fame (or kissing Taylor’s ass) and I can respect the hell out of that.

snark_em123
Learner
Learner

Post by snark_em123 »

👏👏 good for her!

Chealthywoods
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chealthywoods »

My B, something must have changed after she came to Scottsdale, this convo was over a month ago. At least I got the moving part right LOL

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

She just put up this obnoxious video where she interviews all the members of her team and they blow smoke up her ass. It's eye-rolling.

snark_em123
Learner
Learner

Post by snark_em123 »

Maybe she’s trying to cover her tracks. she got Laura to move to a very expensive city and right before there lease is over, they announce they are returning home. I’ve seen Laura not in their group pictures etc. she seemed like she wasn’t happy here. Lol I’m actually impressed with Laura. Getting outta Taylor’s shadow, and now Paige’s shadow. Taylor only shows the pretty stuff about living in Denver. The pretty pictures that she literally sat in hours of traffic to get too bc it’s hipster nation here now. She doesn’t show how crazy expensive it is living here, or the hour of traffic you sit in to travel 6 miles. Or the pollution. I truly believe she moved here bc it provides her with material. Lots of beautiful pics, her and Steve “trying” to ski/snowboard. Trying to paddle board. “Obsessed with red rocks” in every post. And I wouldn’t be surprised if em dunc came and replaced Laura’s spot. She’s up Taylor’s ass too and equally obsessed with living in the “mountains” news flash- Denver is on the front range. Not the mountains. They couldn’t live in the real mountains. They would complain about everything. “It’s too cold, I can’t wear cute clothes to show my abs, there’s nothing to do here” It would actually be kinda entertaining 😂

margml
Lurker
Lurker

Post by margml »

Anyone look at the Balance job application? It’s literally longer than any application I’ve ever done for any REAL LIFE job I’ve had... even in the corporate world. Is she for real?

mgiilbs234
Learner
Learner

Post by mgiilbs234 »

Long time lurker - but I wanted to chime in on a few things!
I have hated Steve since I first saw him on Taylor's youtube. He just looks like a douche and now seems incredibly lazy. He's like the worst frat bro that never grew up - also his face/hair is so tragic...
I hate to admit it, but I bought the cheetah print leggings. A review: I loved them at first - they do make your butt look good and are well fitted. BUT, after ~3 wears I'm already noticing wear on the upper thighs and knees! The quality is shit for $80 leggings - those of you who speculate they're upselling are 100% right imo. Just fyi - I'm about the same size as Taylor so stretching them out or something is not the reason... It also annoys me that she's pushing that she wants balance to be for AlL BoDy TyPeS, not only is that popular right not in marketing but what would she know about being larger in size, like her sister's a little overweight but jeez...
Regarding her eating habits, in one of her recent vlogs when they went paddleboarding they went to a cookie dough shop and everyone else got a decent portion (3 little scoops of cookie dough or an actual cookie) and she got the tiniest little scoop - like a sample portion. And during their lunch she said you can eat out and be healthy - just order a salad with shrimp and tuna! That's NOT balance. Balance would be eating out occasionally and ordering what you want and eating until you're satisfied... She also kept saying that she would be taking bites of everyone else' s food, which, if true, would PISS ME OFF.
And the job application - most of the questions are like "how did Balance change your life" "how do you live a Balance lifestyle" "tell me how great I am". I'm sorry - is this a cult? It's a job, jfc.

And good for Laura for moving - Laura is actually how I found Taylor and I still like Laura, though I hate how she pushes that MLM 1st phorm's shit.

chocolatetherapy
Learner
Learner

Re: Taylor Chamberlain

Wow they have completely alienated Laura! Taylor and Paige are constantly hanging out and Laura even met up with Jarrett Bond but separately from Taylor. I mean I know she’s moving so she’s busy but geez wouldn’t you want to spend a little time with the BFF you made move to where you are?? I think Laura and her husband are a little too normal for the “fitspo couple extraordinaire” that Taylor and Steve try to portray themselves to be so it makes sense why Paige and her bf have replaced them

snark_em123
Learner
Learner

Post by snark_em123 »

I noticed that too. When Laura announced she was moving Taylor and Steve never once commented on it. Or their house post. Paige and Taylor y’all went on your hike so y’all could get more photo material. I guess she had to make a post about her you tube video days after she released it bc she didn’t get enough views bc no one cares. Can’t wait to see her new clothes she bought this week! 😂 also does anyone else think Steve and Taylor look related? They are so narcissistic they practically married themselves.

chocolatetherapy
Learner
Learner

snark_em123 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:46 pm
I noticed that too. When Laura announced she was moving Taylor and Steve never once commented on it. Or their house post. Paige and Taylor y’all went on your hike so y’all could get more photo material. I guess she had to make a post about her you tube video days after she released it bc she didn’t get enough views bc no one cares. Can’t wait to see her new clothes she bought this week! 😂 also does anyone else think Steve and Taylor look related? They are so narcissistic they practically married themselves.
1000% they could be siblings lol. I almost understand Taylor’s narcissism (she has fangirls telling her every day how perfect she is) but as a med school dropout riding on his wife’s social media success, not sure what Steve has to be narcissistic about!

Stopthescammers123
Learner
Learner

Post by Stopthescammers123 »

chocolatetherapy wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:57 am
Wow they have completely alienated Laura! Taylor and Paige are constantly hanging out and Laura even met up with Jarrett Bond but separately from Taylor. I mean I know she’s moving so she’s busy but geez wouldn’t you want to spend a little time with the BFF you made move to where you are?? I think Laura and her husband are a little too normal for the “fitspo couple extraordinaire” that Taylor and Steve try to portray themselves to be so it makes sense why Paige and her bf have replaced them

Paige made a vision board it was all what Taylor owns. Lol I can’t stand these “influencers”

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”