Taylor Chamberlain

Scarlet11
Debater
Debater

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by Scarlet11 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:40 pm

Yeah, those double zeros fit her fine--which is creepy.

She posted a video today with her pre and post workout "meals:" pre is one whole egg, a few egg whites and one waffle with a schmear of peanut butter, post is a protein bowl where the main ingredient is a scoop of protein powder. Yikes.

chocolatetherapy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chocolatetherapy » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:24 am

Why are they doing a pre-sale again? It did NOT “sell out within 3 minutes,” sweetie. People didn’t want anything in your new collection which is why you still have inventory and you sold out on items from your last collection because you had a limited amount this time to begin with. Greedy greedy greedy.

Punch
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Punch » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:58 pm

chocolatetherapy wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:24 am
Why are they doing a pre-sale again? It did NOT “sell out within 3 minutes,” sweetie. People didn’t want anything in your new collection which is why you still have inventory and you sold out on items from your last collection because you had a limited amount this time to begin with. Greedy greedy greedy.
She's so SHADY.

Her parents just sold their house for three quarters of a million dollars, and that ain't inflated Denver prices. But remember, she came from nothing!

chocolatetherapy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chocolatetherapy » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:00 pm

Punch wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:58 pm
chocolatetherapy wrote:
She's so SHADY.

Her parents just sold their house for three quarters of a million dollars, and that ain't inflated Denver prices. But remember, she came from nothing!
Couldn’t forget even if I wanted to since that’s all she talks about in trying to be inspirational... are her parents moving to Denver too? She got all her clones friends to move so I won’t be surprised if they do too.

snark_em123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by snark_em123 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:38 am

So shady. I would love to know more information about the balance clothes, like where they are made, materials, etc. how much they cost to make and then how much they drive up their prices. I went to their website to see if anything was listed and not surprising not a single thing is mentioned. I wish her fans would wake up and see what she really is. I see right through her bullshit. How many clothing hauls do you need? So wasteful with her (or daddy’s) money. And quit with the “I came from nothing” story. You obviously didn’t. I wouldn’t surprise me if her parents moved here too. She moved her whole posse here already. Denver is turning into a Instafamous hub.🤮 And her eating is so disordered. “it’s all about balance” while you eat a kiddie cup ice cream once a week. And Steve looks so douchy.

OneOfTheHeathers
Talker
Talker

Post by OneOfTheHeathers » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:19 am

snark_em123 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:38 am
So shady. I would love to know more information about the balance clothes, like where they are made, materials, etc. how much they cost to make and then how much they drive up their prices. I went to their website to see if anything was listed and not surprising not a single thing is mentioned. I wish her fans would wake up and see what she really is. I see right through her bullshit. How many clothing hauls do you need? So wasteful with her (or daddy’s) money. And quit with the “I came from nothing” story. You obviously didn’t. I wouldn’t surprise me if her parents moved here too. She moved her whole posse here already. Denver is turning into a Instafamous hub.🤮 And her eating is so disordered. “it’s all about balance” while you eat a kiddie cup ice cream once a week. And Steve looks so douchy.
I feel like he could deserve his own thread because of this. I cannot express how much I hate him based on his douchiness. It's epic.

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hashtag fitness » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:01 pm

I’m 99% sure her parents are moving to Arizona where they vacationed recently. Believe she said it in that vlog.

Punch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Punch » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:39 pm

Hashtag fitness wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:01 pm
I’m 99% sure her parents are moving to Arizona where they vacationed recently. Believe she said it in that vlog.
Yes Peoria AZ! Her mom quit her real estate job to just work for Balance now (and blogging :roll:), and her dad is still not working to recover from his cancer. The house they’re moving into looks super nice. How is
Balance funding all of this?! The spending is crazy with this entire fam.

Make_life_magical
Informer
Informer

Post by Make_life_magical » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:40 pm

I wet onto the Balance website just out of curiosity of the prices, I NEVER liked how they looked but was curious, and OMG they are almost as much as Lululemon and look so much shittier!! Taylor was always a lululemon girl and these are NOWAY in the same league like not even close.

margml
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by margml » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:31 pm

chocolatetherapy wrote:
I hate that I’m wishing for bad things for others but damn I can’t wait to watch this business fail miserably

chocolatetherapy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chocolatetherapy » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:11 pm

Punch wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:39 pm
Hashtag fitness wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:01 pm
Yes Peoria AZ! Her mom quit her real estate job to just work for Balance now (and blogging :roll:), and her dad is still not working to recover from his cancer. The house they’re moving into looks super nice. How is
Balance funding all of this?! The spending is crazy with this entire fam.
The only way they’re funding all this is by making these clothes for dirt cheap (which I don’t even completely believe that these are “custom made”) and then jacking the prices wayyyy up. My cousin (not an Insta fitness star) owns an athletic clothing company and makes a good profit without needing to charge exorbitant prices. Also, Taylor’s fans are soooo annoying. I saw a few comments from people who didn’t think the price or the wait time was worth it and these Kyle-Jenner-didnt-give-me-a-shoutout-on-her-Insta-so-I’ll-try-someone-less-famous fans jumped down their throats about how it is all “family owned,” “custom made” and “hand dyed” and what not. :roll:

treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by treelee » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:29 am

I 100% believe balance is some shitty alibaba $8 leggings from a sweatshop that they hike up the price to $75. Posted it awhile back but you can find leopard print leggings with the exact same bad align dupe butt seam and inner thigh seams for $8 on alibaba. Definitely what they’re doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sp00nful
Talker
Talker

Post by sp00nful » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:12 am

Damn her parents are moving to Peoria? I live in Peoria and I feel like it’s a fairly shitty town and SO fucking hot. I wonder why they chose here, and not somewhere else in the valley like Scottsdale!

Punch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Punch » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:23 am

sp00nful wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:12 am
Damn her parents are moving to Peoria? I live in Peoria and I feel like it’s a fairly shitty town and SO fucking hot. I wonder why they chose here, and not somewhere else in the valley like Scottsdale!
Peoria is where Taylor said they moved for a year after her dad went bankrupt in Colorado. So idk it must have some significance for them to move there a second time.

And in total agreement with y’all that they’re making this clothing dirt cheap. No other way they’re funding their lifestyles with a start up business.

I can’t believe there’s people willing to wait THREE MONTHS for their shipment. It’s so cringey that she explains it’s because it’s “custom” made. No, it’s because you don’t want to buy inventory that may not sell and lose money.

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:33 am

I can't believe someone would choose to move to Arizona lol. I'm really annoyed that they're STILL doing the pre-order business. At this point, they have enough data to order proper stock and not make their customers wait 4 months for leggings. Idk why it pisses me off so much but they are taking ZERO risk with their business and reaping the profits. No new business owner should be buying a new house, luxury cars, office, etc. It's bullshit and it needs to crumble to teach these privileged twats a lesson. You think the first bankruptcy would have...

Chealthywoods
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chealthywoods » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:44 am

Her bff Laura is moving to Scottsdale in August!! She gonna post about it in 3, 2, 1...

snark_em123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by snark_em123 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:21 am

It’s really a slap in the face to those who really did put in “blood sweat and tears” into their businesses. The entrepreneurs that literally lived check to check to get their business off the ground. The ones that didn’t even have income their first few months off their businesses. The ones Who really put blood sweat in tears into their businesses. Not these “trust fund” babies.

snark_em123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by snark_em123 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:23 am

Also they look just like the alibaba leggings that are $10. Who copied who? 🙄

snark_em123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by snark_em123 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:37 am

Is Laura moving? I remember she gave living in Colorado a 6/10 bc it’s not sunny and warm enough. The 300 days of sunshine is a myth people. Laura seems to be left out of the group anyways now that Paige is here. Also does anyone follow Hannah bower? I really like her. She seems so authentic. I wonder if Hannah got any merch sent to her bc shannon.henry raves about balance, aubrieb raves about balance. I remember Taylor and Hannah met up once when she first moved to Denver, seems like they haven’t hung out since.

margml
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by margml » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:18 pm

sp00nful wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:12 am
They’re fake rich... not actually rich

chocolatetherapy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chocolatetherapy » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:27 pm

Chealthywoods wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:44 am
Her bff Laura is moving to Scottsdale in August!! She gonna post about it in 3, 2, 1...
Is she really?? If she is then good for her for getting out of Taylor’s shadow! If Laura could tone down the yelling, I would follow her again... I feel like Taylor lured everyone to the promised land (aka Denver) to be her clone (or one of her minions) and I can’t wait to see the facade fall apart. I don’t want to ever wish ill on anyone but Taylor and Steve (particularly with his cocky douchiness) are insults to REAL entrepreneurs with the way they’re conducting their shady business and acting like they’ve put any real risk into building it up, like others have said. Also, while I have no lost love for Indiana (lived there for 5 years), I got sick of her Indiana-bashing really quickly and felt a tinge of glee when it snowed in Denver longer than it ever has in Indiana (apologies to Denver locals who aren’t pretentious scamming f*cks!)

Jackofsmack
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jackofsmack » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:14 pm

I used to follow Laura too, but the yelling and the twenty stories shilling 1st Phorm every. Single. Day. Got me.

I used to like Taylor too but stopped following after she got her Porsche. I checked out her stories the other day when she was flying to yet another extravagant vacation, and she had a large Louis bag and that stupid Gucci fannypack all the fitspos have now. Yes, such a humble background you have, Taylor.

Jackofsmack
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jackofsmack » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:17 pm

I also have lived in actual places with mountains right out my back yard. Don’t be fooled ya’ll, Denver is no where near the mountains. You’ll have sit in a few hours of traffic to enjoy places where 1000s of other people are enjoying/having a photo shoot on a hike (I see you Taylor and Em Dunc)

Givemethedonut
Talker
Talker

Post by Givemethedonut » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:49 am

Jackofsmack wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:14 pm
I used to follow Laura too, but the yelling and the twenty stories shilling 1st Phorm every. Single. Day. Got me.

I used to like Taylor too but stopped following after she got her Porsche. I checked out her stories the other day when she was flying to yet another extravagant vacation, and she had a large Louis bag and that stupid Gucci fannypack all the fitspos have now. Yes, such a humble background you have, Taylor.
Holy shit, Laura was the most annoying person on Instagram I have ever seen, that bitch was constantly screaming into her camera about those shitty greens. Had to unfollow her dumbass when she couldn’t even go on her honeymoon without checking into Instagram to shill and post shitty hotel workouts. Her poor husband.

I never followed Taylor because the always smiley, happy schtick seemed fake af from the get go. She looks like she’s probably a real bitch

Chealthywoods
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chealthywoods » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:30 am

Yeah laura and her hubby are moving just due to personal preference with climate, lifestyle, etc in Scottsdale vs Denver. I’m a new enough GG user it won’t let me upload my DMs with her....so basically in a nutshell I live in Scottsdale and was DM’ing her about things to do etc and it turned into a convo of where to live in the valley. I live in a pretty affluent (not trying to brag!) fun touristy area so she came and toured my apartment and stuff and said her lease is up in Denver in August so they’re gonna move to Scottsdale then. I don’t blame her, I’m obsessed with Scottsdale! I don’t think I could live in Denver. Ok back to the spoiled brat Taylor show now lololol

Return to “Fitness Influencers”