Taylor Chamberlain

Post Reply
User avatar
Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2715
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:41 am
Has thanked: 275 times
Been thanked: 120 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by Healthyish85 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:05 am

whiskeyweights wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:37 am
Ugh she posted/linked these really cute flannel pjs and when I clicked, they were like $120. Same thing with the camo joggers she posted. I just think its insane to buy such expensive clothes. I bought a very similar pair of camo joggers from American Eagle for like $35. All of the clothes she has linked are always like $80 or higher. I can't justify that. However I can justify buying lululemon haha. I feel like they make all this money and then just spend it so freely without thinking.
lol agreed...and she thinks her picks are inexpensive!! i watched part of her feb faves video because i loved the fluffy blue jacket she was wearing and even that was more than i'd want to spend on something that i know i'll fall out of love with. she actually says in the video that she picks things that are good price points...um, ok.

User avatar
treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3680
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 461 times
Been thanked: 1113 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by treelee » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:13 pm

Lol I think it’s becoming pretty obvious why they can’t risk any money and actually invest in their business to have enough product for a launch. They’ve obviously spent TONS on their apartment, cars, clothes, eating out, etc. The Porsche alone, the absolute lowest you can get for a monthly payment is like $7-800. You’d think they’d spend wisely with a new company and actually invest back into it instead of only lining their pockets. The fact they preorder and make stuff based on orders is pretty sketch. This is the second time they’ve done it and if they want to be taken seriously they need to stop. This doesn’t seem to be a case if we literally can’t make as much as people order but we don’t want to have any stock left over we can’t sell. Which just isn’t how business works. Especially selling at a near lulu price

chocolatetherapy
Learner
Learner
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:50 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by chocolatetherapy » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:35 pm

I'm so glad this thread exists. I thought I was the only one who's not a fan of Taychayy. She's so sugary sweet that I do feel bad for not liking her and being a fellow Boilermaker from indiana, trust me I tried to. I can't believe how high she priced their clothes and I personally think all their printed ones are super tacky but then again, they sold out so maybe I'm in the minority (unless that's just a very smart marketing strategy too). I would just think that given that "professional Instagrammer" is her career highlight, she would try to give back to her followers and make her clothes more affordable.

Also, I teach undergrads at Purdue (where she graduated from after applying 5 times) and Dietetics/Nutrition happens to be one of the easiest degree there i.e. if you didnt pick it up from her YT videos, she's not the smartest around but I will give her major credit on knowing how to market herself as the All-American girl-next-door with a picture-perfect life. Speaking of... is anyone else curious as to how MIA Steve's family is from their lives? I don't know if it's usual for Instagrammers to not include their parters' families too but it's all her and her family even when they go back to Indiana. Maybe they weren't a fan of the whole giving up med school to become a professional Instagrammer thing...

whiskeyweights
Debater
Debater
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:14 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by whiskeyweights » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:01 pm

treelee wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:13 pm
Lol I think it’s becoming pretty obvious why they can’t risk any money and actually invest in their business to have enough product for a launch. They’ve obviously spent TONS on their apartment, cars, clothes, eating out, etc. The Porsche alone, the absolute lowest you can get for a monthly payment is like $7-800. You’d think they’d spend wisely with a new company and actually invest back into it instead of only lining their pockets. The fact they preorder and make stuff based on orders is pretty sketch. This is the second time they’ve done it and if they want to be taken seriously they need to stop. This doesn’t seem to be a case if we literally can’t make as much as people order but we don’t want to have any stock left over we can’t sell. Which just isn’t how business works. Especially selling at a near lulu price
she just posted today i think about how they are buying a house now. They had been renting every other place they lived in up until this house they are buying. IMO renting is such a waste of money.

User avatar
HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 10925
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:18 pm
Has thanked: 308 times
Been thanked: 3208 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:03 pm

chocolatetherapy wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:35 pm
I'm so glad this thread exists. I thought I was the only one who's not a fan of Taychayy. She's so sugary sweet that I do feel bad for not liking her and being a fellow Boilermaker from indiana, trust me I tried to. I can't believe how high she priced their clothes and I personally think all their printed ones are super tacky but then again, they sold out so maybe I'm in the minority (unless that's just a very smart marketing strategy too). I would just think that given that "professional Instagrammer" is her career highlight, she would try to give back to her followers and make her clothes more affordable.

Also, I teach undergrads at Purdue (where she graduated from after applying 5 times) and Dietetics/Nutrition happens to be one of the easiest degree there i.e. if you didnt pick it up from her YT videos, she's not the smartest around but I will give her major credit on knowing how to market herself as the All-American girl-next-door with a picture-perfect life. Speaking of... is anyone else curious as to how MIA Steve's family is from their lives? I don't know if it's usual for Instagrammers to not include their parters' families too but it's all her and her family even when they go back to Indiana. Maybe they weren't a fan of the whole giving up med school to become a professional Instagrammer thing...
They've been MIA since even before that. IIRC, he lived at Taylor's back in the day... like with her family. And Steve and Taylor's dad would always hang out. I feel like Taylor's dad even stood in for some important day/role instead of Steve's parents. Something is definitely fishy there but we will never hear about it from then because that breaks down the perfect ~All American~ Barbie and Ken facade. Sad because that could be the first thing that some of their followers could genuinely connect with him over. :roll:

chocolatetherapy
Learner
Learner
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:50 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by chocolatetherapy » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:14 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:03 pm
chocolatetherapy wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:35 pm
I'm so glad this thread exists. I thought I was the only one who's not a fan of Taychayy. She's so sugary sweet that I do feel bad for not liking her and being a fellow Boilermaker from indiana, trust me I tried to. I can't believe how high she priced their clothes and I personally think all their printed ones are super tacky but then again, they sold out so maybe I'm in the minority (unless that's just a very smart marketing strategy too). I would just think that given that "professional Instagrammer" is her career highlight, she would try to give back to her followers and make her clothes more affordable.

Also, I teach undergrads at Purdue (where she graduated from after applying 5 times) and Dietetics/Nutrition happens to be one of the easiest degree there i.e. if you didnt pick it up from her YT videos, she's not the smartest around but I will give her major credit on knowing how to market herself as the All-American girl-next-door with a picture-perfect life. Speaking of... is anyone else curious as to how MIA Steve's family is from their lives? I don't know if it's usual for Instagrammers to not include their parters' families too but it's all her and her family even when they go back to Indiana. Maybe they weren't a fan of the whole giving up med school to become a professional Instagrammer thing...
They've been MIA since even before that. IIRC, he lived at Taylor's back in the day... like with her family. And Steve and Taylor's dad would always hang out. I feel like Taylor's dad even stood in for some important day/role instead of Steve's parents. Something is definitely fishy there but we will never hear about it from then because that breaks down the perfect ~All American~ Barbie and Ken facade. Sad because that could be the first thing that some of their followers could genuinely connect with him over. :roll:
So interesting. I had assumed Steve's parents were doctors (I think he mentioned once about having doctors in the family and thus, the pressure blah blah) and that's why he was able to splurge on Taylor's engagement ring (lord, did her parents pay for that?!) and drop out of med school without concern of loans. I remember Steve and Taylor attending Steve's sister's basketball games when they were in Indiana but no mention of other family. Also, you NAILED it with Barbie and Ken; the hair, the smile, the plastic...

Make_life_magical
Informer
Informer
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:02 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by Make_life_magical » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:34 pm

just on the doctor thing lol, imagine falling for a boy who goes to med school then drops out and plays twitch or whatever the fuck its called and rides your wave of social media?! then he claims to do everything for balance, great clap clap steve

chocolatetherapy
Learner
Learner
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:50 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by chocolatetherapy » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:44 pm

Make_life_magical wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:34 pm
just on the doctor thing lol, imagine falling for a boy who goes to med school then drops out and plays twitch or whatever the fuck its called and rides your wave of social media?! then he claims to do everything for balance, great clap clap steve
Oh gosh, I cringed SO HARD for poor Taylor when she was plugging his Twitch on her stories!
Balance sounds to me like a band-aid for the doctor's wife lifestyle she had to give up on.

User avatar
treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3680
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 461 times
Been thanked: 1113 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by treelee » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:37 am

Lol so they're offering a payment plan to buy their clothes if you can't afford it/how much you want. Guess that's one way to make it "affordable". :?

Make_life_magical
Informer
Informer
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:02 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by Make_life_magical » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:47 pm

treelee wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:37 am
Lol so they're offering a payment plan to buy their clothes if you can't afford it/how much you want. Guess that's one way to make it "affordable". :?
HAHAHA MY THOUGHT EXACTLY!!! it is so overpriced!! she WAS a lululemon addict, so you guya think she still wears them ever?

OneOfTheHeathers
Talker
Talker
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:51 pm
Has thanked: 114 times
Been thanked: 213 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by OneOfTheHeathers » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:11 pm

Has anyone noticed that her IG bio says "CEO of balance atheletica" C.E.O. Really???

User avatar
treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3680
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 461 times
Been thanked: 1113 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by treelee » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:21 pm

OneOfTheHeathers wrote:Has anyone noticed that her IG bio says "CEO of balance atheletica" C.E.O. Really???
Lmao, well they’re hiring on like the 5th employee. What an enterprise


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 784
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:52 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 207 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by heelerms » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:21 pm

treelee wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:21 pm
OneOfTheHeathers wrote:Has anyone noticed that her IG bio says "CEO of balance atheletica" C.E.O. Really???
Lmao, well they’re hiring on like the 5th employee. What an enterprise


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
God every fitspo who has had like 2 calls with a supplier to slap a logo on shitty merchandise thinks they are a CEO. Cool story Zuckerberg

Punch
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by Punch » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:49 pm

Her “we lost everything” spiel is so tiresome. She’s been extremely privileged her entire life, and it’s so inconsiderate to people in REAL POVERTY to insinuate that her family struggled monetarily. Her “move” to Indiana was to a McMansion in one of the most expensive suburbs in the state. She went to one of the best high schools in the state. I highly doubt a skinny, pretty, wealthy white girl ate lunch alone for very long. Her struggles are so ridiculously privileged!

User avatar
treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3680
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 461 times
Been thanked: 1113 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by treelee » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:26 pm

Punch wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:49 pm
Her “we lost everything” spiel is so tiresome. She’s been extremely privileged her entire life, and it’s so inconsiderate to people in REAL POVERTY to insinuate that her family struggled monetarily. Her “move” to Indiana was to a McMansion in one of the most expensive suburbs in the state. She went to one of the best high schools in the state. I highly doubt a skinny, pretty, wealthy white girl ate lunch alone for very long. Her struggles are so ridiculously privileged!
Right?? Isn't the other side of the story that on her first day of school the hot jock Steve aka her now husband fell for the new girl? Like sorry you had to leave your beloved Colorado, but it sure seems like plenty of good things happened to you in Indiana. IIRC that sob story was just after the economic collapse in 2008 (so 2009ish?) and SO many people went through hell losing jobs/houses and never landed back on their feet. Her family seemed to go straight back to living a picture perfect white picket fence life. Like sorry you had to eat free school lunch for a semester.
Also she posted some home inspection footage on their house they're buying. Looks like they're buying one hell of an expensive place. I'm not super familiar with Denver housing prices, but it can't be cheap? It looks like a big fancy townhouse similar to what they're renting. I mean better investment wise, but excuse me for beating the dead horse, but that's so much money to invest in yourself and not your business when you're not even a proper year old.

User avatar
treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3680
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 461 times
Been thanked: 1113 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by treelee » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:11 pm

Sorry for double post, but holy cow I'm 99% sure I found the listing of the home they're in the process of buying and it's near 1 mil. Guess instathot pays well.

Make_life_magical
Informer
Informer
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:02 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by Make_life_magical » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:39 pm

treelee wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:26 pm
Punch wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:49 pm
Her “we lost everything” spiel is so tiresome. She’s been extremely privileged her entire life, and it’s so inconsiderate to people in REAL POVERTY to insinuate that her family struggled monetarily. Her “move” to Indiana was to a McMansion in one of the most expensive suburbs in the state. She went to one of the best high schools in the state. I highly doubt a skinny, pretty, wealthy white girl ate lunch alone for very long. Her struggles are so ridiculously privileged!
Right?? Isn't the other side of the story that on her first day of school the hot jock Steve aka her now husband fell for the new girl? Like sorry you had to leave your beloved Colorado, but it sure seems like plenty of good things happened to you in Indiana. IIRC that sob story was just after the economic collapse in 2008 (so 2009ish?) and SO many people went through hell losing jobs/houses and never landed back on their feet. Her family seemed to go straight back to living a picture perfect white picket fence life. Like sorry you had to eat free school lunch for a semester.
Also she posted some home inspection footage on their house they're buying. Looks like they're buying one hell of an expensive place. I'm not super familiar with Denver housing prices, but it can't be cheap? It looks like a big fancy townhouse similar to what they're renting. I mean better investment wise, but excuse me for beating the dead horse, but that's so much money to invest in yourself and not your business when you're not even a proper year old.
omg me too!! SOOO SICK OF THE I WAS POOR ONCE speech. does anyone else realise this story as well as her ED story gets more and more dramatic?! Im not saying she wasn't struggling for money and didn't have an ED but as the years go on its more and more and more embellished I feel

Jessy
Informer
Informer
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:50 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 152 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by Jessy » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:55 pm

heelerms wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:21 pm
treelee wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:21 pm
OneOfTheHeathers wrote:Has anyone noticed that her IG bio says "CEO of balance atheletica" C.E.O. Really???
Lmao, well they’re hiring on like the 5th employee. What an enterprise


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
God every fitspo who has had like 2 calls with a supplier to slap a logo on shitty merchandise thinks they are a CEO. Cool story Zuckerberg
Right !!? Its not like she was even THAT big on insta. It's weird to me that she chose that route instead of continuing her fitness vlogging, just showing her transition to functional workouts. I literally ignore every video about her clothing line because I am never going to buy from her and don't care lol.

Punch
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by Punch » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:10 pm

treelee wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:11 pm
Sorry for double post, but holy cow I'm 99% sure I found the listing of the home they're in the process of buying and it's near 1 mil. Guess instathot pays well.
:o I'm seeing $889k. Yeah, nothing says "we just started a business" like a ~1 mil house, Porsche, and BMW.

User avatar
treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3680
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 461 times
Been thanked: 1113 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by treelee » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:35 pm

Punch wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:10 pm
treelee wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:11 pm
Sorry for double post, but holy cow I'm 99% sure I found the listing of the home they're in the process of buying and it's near 1 mil. Guess instathot pays well.
:o I'm seeing $889k. Yeah, nothing says "we just started a business" like a ~1 mil house, Porsche, and BMW.
I see you found it too. But for sure if you factor in the cars they're above 1 million that they'll be paying on. All I can say is they must be making a killing off balance. Leads me to believe they're paying next to nothing for cheap sweat shop clothes and selling nearly all of it (considering the weird preorder situation) for quite a profit. I wonder how successful they'll be in 5 or 10 years though.Right now girls are fangirling over it for a chance to be shouted out by Taylor, but how long will that last?

Seeing how much they're spending left and right really turns me off from supporting their brand.

Punch
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by Punch » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:52 pm

treelee wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:35 pm
Punch wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:10 pm
treelee wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:11 pm
Sorry for double post, but holy cow I'm 99% sure I found the listing of the home they're in the process of buying and it's near 1 mil. Guess instathot pays well.
:o I'm seeing $889k. Yeah, nothing says "we just started a business" like a ~1 mil house, Porsche, and BMW.
I see you found it too. But for sure if you factor in the cars they're above 1 million that they'll be paying on. All I can say is they must be making a killing off balance. Leads me to believe they're paying next to nothing for cheap sweat shop clothes and selling nearly all of it (considering the weird preorder situation) for quite a profit. I wonder how successful they'll be in 5 or 10 years though.Right now girls are fangirling over it for a chance to be shouted out by Taylor, but how long will that last?

Seeing how much they're spending left and right really turns me off from supporting their brand.
Unless they're paying cash for that house (highly doubt), wouldn't they have to prove steady income to get a mortgage loan from the bank? So she had to be making a killing BEFORE Balance! I don't even see how Balance has made so much after just two launches. She's got like 6-8 people on the payroll who all seem to be taking salaries, plus all the 'brand ambassadors' they've got.

I haven't seen her do any discounts or giveaways for Balance. It would be a nice way to show appreciation to her fans/following, but it seems like she's more interested in doing shady 3-4 month turnaround pre-orders and buying luxury items for herself. But she deserves it -- let's not forget her parents struggled for about two seconds a decade ago!! :roll:

User avatar
Doodz
Learner
Learner
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:35 pm
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by Doodz » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:59 pm

Punch wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:52 pm
treelee wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:35 pm
Punch wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:10 pm
treelee wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:11 pm
Sorry for double post, but holy cow I'm 99% sure I found the listing of the home they're in the process of buying and it's near 1 mil. Guess instathot pays well.
:o I'm seeing $889k. Yeah, nothing says "we just started a business" like a ~1 mil house, Porsche, and BMW.
I see you found it too. But for sure if you factor in the cars they're above 1 million that they'll be paying on. All I can say is they must be making a killing off balance. Leads me to believe they're paying next to nothing for cheap sweat shop clothes and selling nearly all of it (considering the weird preorder situation) for quite a profit. I wonder how successful they'll be in 5 or 10 years though.Right now girls are fangirling over it for a chance to be shouted out by Taylor, but how long will that last?

Seeing how much they're spending left and right really turns me off from supporting their brand.
Unless they're paying cash for that house (highly doubt), wouldn't they have to prove steady income to get a mortgage loan from the bank?
Unless someone (Daddy?) cosigned, or they go the conventional route v. FHA because it has less provisions attached. In either case, and the point I'm trying to make (and not very well) is that her privileged background might insulate her against some of the requirements most people have to meet in obtaining a loan.

User avatar
treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3680
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 461 times
Been thanked: 1113 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by treelee » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:14 pm

I know she had her app/macro coaching but also Steve wasn't working. Could she really make THAT much?? Before they moved to Colorado, aside from completely tossing aside a whole wedding and moving it to Mexico they seemed to live a pretty average lifestyle (which I'd assumed her parents fronted most of the wedding money anyways). I remember 2 years ago she was proud of her first new car a Rav4, and they lived in a nice but normal (and probably cheaper due to location) apartment. The last year has been such a 180.

User avatar
Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2715
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:41 am
Has thanked: 275 times
Been thanked: 120 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by Healthyish85 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:27 am

she seriously must have made a ton off her 'coaching' and fitbyt programs or whatever because in the video she did with Chloe and Steve about Balance, they say that thankfully they had money from Taylor's fitness business to put toward starting the company. i dont even recall them mentioning that her dad pitched in (tho it wouldn't shock me, and i may have missed that in video because it was so boring and i kept zoning out)

Breezy_rn
Learner
Learner
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:50 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: taylor chamberlain

Post by Breezy_rn » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:50 am

You know, I’ll be honest. Her clothes are nice quality. I really do like them. But I too get turned off at the fact that after every launch now they have gone out and spent a bunch of money. It’s almost like counting your chickens before they hatch and waving your money they now have in your face. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth seeing that because I think they really believe they have the consistent traffic to keep spending and they aren’t worried (aka untouchable). Which means their attitude regarding their business is fairly cavalier. It makes me uncomfortable as a consumer, cause I’m part of the reason you can go out and spend that money so quickly. And I earned my money through consistent hard work, real honest hard work, that neither her nor her husband could probably handle. Idc what anyone says, running a business doesn’t compare. I think it’s a mistake to be spending like they have but hey it’s not my bank account. I think it’s not very humble either to be charging near lulu prices as a brand new company and be doing even half of what they do with their money when it’s not even a year old. I mean BB didn’t do much or show much anyways spending wise up until her company hit the 2 year mark (if I’m recalling right). At the very least, keep your boasting and lavish living off of social media especially if you don’t want any comments on it. Social media is about perception, and although I like the clothes and they seem like nice people, their actions make me question their motives.

Post Reply

Return to “Fitness Influencers”