Taylor Chamberlain

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
justlurkindntmindme
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Taylor Chamberlain

Post by justlurkindntmindme »

I know no one takes COVID seriously anymore, but the house parties in the mountains every weekend are irresponsible and not a good look. Weird how she went from saying her dad was immunocompromised and they had to be super careful to traveling and throwing parties...and was in her parent's house just days after returning from Florida! Not to mention, she posts videos of numerous people sitting in her office without masks on but says in her YT video that everyone must wear a mask unless they're working at their own desks because they're SOOOO strict about following COVID guidelines. If you're gonna lie, at least remember your lies and don't post that shit on SM

1d97
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by 1d97 »

justlurkindntmindme wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:53 pm
I know no one takes COVID seriously anymore, but the house parties in the mountains every weekend are irresponsible and not a good look. Weird how she went from saying her dad was immunocompromised and they had to be super careful to traveling and throwing parties...and was in her parent's house just days after returning from Florida! Not to mention, she posts videos of numerous people sitting in her office without masks on but says in her YT video that everyone must wear a mask unless they're working at their own desks because they're SOOOO strict about following COVID guidelines. If you're gonna lie, at least remember your lies and don't post that shit on SM
It really grinds my gears when people with large platforms don't even try to hide the fact they've been partying. I'd obviously prefer if they didn't party at all, but since clearly they do whatever they want, I wish they'd at least not encourage it.

1d97
Learner
Learner

Post by 1d97 »

Anyone remember her q&a a few weeks back when someone asked if she'd have kids and she said not until she was bored. I wonder if she got roasted for saying that. I'm not a parent but I imagine people have kids because they genuinely want to not because they got bored with their shitty activewear line

workoutlurkout
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by workoutlurkout »

1d97 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:18 am
Anyone remember her q&a a few weeks back when someone asked if she'd have kids and she said not until she was bored. I wonder if she got roasted for saying that. I'm not a parent but I imagine people have kids because they genuinely want to not because they got bored with their shitty activewear line
If she gets soOoOOo stressed by her shitty activewear launches, can you imagine her as a parent???

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

workoutlurkout wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:17 am
1d97 wrote:
If she gets soOoOOo stressed by her shitty activewear launches, can you imagine her as a parent???
"On our way to Cabo! Little Balanceia is with the nanny because Steve and I just had to get away! We work so hard!"

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

Scarlet11 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:34 am
workoutlurkout wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:17 am

"On our way to Cabo! Little Balanceia is with the nanny because Steve and I just had to get away! We work so hard!"
:rofl: they would def get a full time nanny, someone that would wake up with the kid and get them ready in the morning bc ms CEO does not get up that early.

justlurkindntmindme
Learner
Learner

1d97 wrote:
THISS! I meant to post about this. Someone asked if she would ever compete again and she said "maybe when I'm bored. But I should probably have kids when I'm bored, so idk". That is SO insensitive to people who are struggling with infertility or even just TTC in general and it's not happening right away. I can't imagine being so self absorbed that you post something like that.

Also...am I the only one who wonders if she posts every single time she has her period to try to prove that she's not too lean/restricting/over exercising?

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:54 am
1d97 wrote:
THISS! I meant to post about this. Someone asked if she would ever compete again and she said "maybe when I'm bored. But I should probably have kids when I'm bored, so idk". That is SO insensitive to people who are struggling with infertility or even just TTC in general and it's not happening right away. I can't imagine being so self absorbed that you post something like that.

Also...am I the only one who wonders if she posts every single time she has her period to try to prove that she's not too lean/restricting/over exercising?
i thought that too about the period...she's probably trying to be relatable since her body is not really relatabale to most people. she always says she was so scary lean during her preps but honestly she looks the same now to me? Maybe with a little more fat, idk. Even though I can't stand her maybe thats where her body naturally settled, can't say for sure if she doesnt do consistent FDOEs, we have no idea how much or little she really eats.

pennywise451
Learner
Learner

Post by pennywise451 »

Taylor never wears a mask at her office or during photoshoots or on trips. She wouldn't even wear one at the gym and instead wore a useless face shield. I did see her wearing an actual mask in her stories this week although I assumed it was probably to hide her bright ass red face from that chemical peel or whatever she had done.

justlurkindntmindme
Learner
Learner

pennywise451 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:02 am
Taylor never wears a mask at her office or during photoshoots or on trips. She wouldn't even wear one at the gym and instead wore a useless face shield. I did see her wearing an actual mask in her stories this week although I assumed it was probably to hide her bright ass red face from that chemical peel or whatever she had done.
Lol...she wore it below her nose and even her mouth in some of the stories

pennywise451
Learner
Learner

Post by pennywise451 »

Is she f-ing serious with these outfit choices?? For brunch?? Lol. The fact that this woman owns a clothing line is beyond ironic. She dresses like a complete idiot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 »

pennywise451 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:13 am
Is she f-ing serious with these outfit choices?? For brunch?? Lol. The fact that this woman owns a clothing line is beyond ironic. She dresses like a complete idiot.
She wears basically a bandeau with jeans and/or leggings every day and then an ugly oversized outerwear. I don't get it.

pennywise451
Learner
Learner

Post by pennywise451 »

waffle_luver5 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:47 pm
pennywise451 wrote:
She wears basically a bandeau with jeans and/or leggings every day and then an ugly oversized outerwear. I don't get it.
Yes!! And giant platform white Sketchers or whatever those awful 80s gym shoes are. Ugh.

82Much
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by 82Much »

pennywise451 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:47 pm
waffle_luver5 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:47 pm

Yes!! And giant platform white Sketchers or whatever those awful 80s gym shoes are. Ugh.
She dresses like a teenager in a Disney Channel show.

It's also become apparent to me that not only is the business a money grab to get her fans to pay for her influencer life, it's also a tax write off. I'm sure those Florida/Cabo/Aspen trips to take a few pics of the whatever AMAZING new product they "created" are being claimed as business expenses too.

1d97
Learner
Learner

Post by 1d97 »

pennywise451 wrote:
I'm actually obsessed with this color. Anyone know where I can get leggings this exact color that's not balance?

pennywise451
Learner
Learner

Post by pennywise451 »

1d97 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:38 am
pennywise451 wrote:
I'm actually obsessed with this color. Anyone know where I can get leggings this exact color that's not balance?
Lol I don't mind the color.... but she looks like Gumby in it from head to toe. And a sports bra is not a shirt. Just saying!!

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

lol at her sister shadowing her today to see what "CEO life" is all about. gimme a break, every time she calls herself a CEO I roll my eyes. her head is swelling by the minute.

harty297
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by harty297 »

wilmadawn wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:29 pm
lol at her sister shadowing her today to see what "CEO life" is all about. gimme a break, every time she calls herself a CEO I roll my eyes. her head is swelling by the minute.
I just watched Krissy Cela's day in the life and her work effort (working from 6AM to 9PM) makes Taylor look like a joke. They've been very lucky because of Taylor's audience and the "hype" brand they've created but I'm curious to see how long it really lasts

1d97
Learner
Learner

Post by 1d97 »

harty297 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:08 am
wilmadawn wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:29 pm
I just watched Krissy Cela's day in the life and her work effort (working from 6AM to 9PM) makes Taylor look like a joke. They've been very lucky because of Taylor's audience and the "hype" brand they've created but I'm curious to see how long it really lasts
I hope the balance employees get paid a lot. They deserve it with such a lazy CEO

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

1d97 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:15 pm
harty297 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:08 am

I hope the balance employees get paid a lot. They deserve it with such a lazy CEO
They don't. The PPP loan exposed that their average salary is 35k/year in a high COL city. Also did y'all see their employee at HQ got covid (prob bc no one wears a damn mask) and they have her WFH nonstop despite chest pain/fever/etc. angelica_fit_ she literally still has a story up crying because she's so overwhelmed with sickness/work. Meanwhile Taychay is drinking her wine and whining about how hard she has it :roll:

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”