Lesser known FEMALE Fitness YT/IGers- Part 7

Re: Lesser known FEMALE Fitness YT/IGers - Part 7

Post by Guest »

About Kara not competiting this year— she’s a hard gainer, a year off building might do her some good. Knowing her tho, she’ll probably get the competition fever n do it anyway.

1saltybitch
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by 1saltybitch »

How does she claim her abs aren’t coloured on for this shoot. She is definitely lean and has a nice body but they just look weird and unnatural, like when someone’s face is way too contoured and it’s obvious they don’t actually have some kind of undiscovered cavern under their cheek bones
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cali_ambitious454
Debater
Debater

Post by cali_ambitious454 »

1saltybitch wrote:How does she claim her abs aren’t coloured on for this shoot. She is definitely lean and has a nice body but they just look weird and unnatural, like when someone’s face is way too contoured and it’s obvious they don’t actually have some kind of undiscovered cavern under their cheek bones
Yeah that doesn’t look natural at all. And did she get a boob job?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Combatboots1228
Informer
Informer

Post by Combatboots1228 »

1saltybitch wrote:How does she claim her abs aren’t coloured on for this shoot. She is definitely lean and has a nice body but they just look weird and unnatural, like when someone’s face is way too contoured and it’s obvious they don’t actually have some kind of undiscovered cavern under their cheek bones
She’s realllllyy let all those desperate guys commenting on CG vids go to her already humongous head. Her hair always looks greasy. If Maxx wore a blonde wig and stuffed an Alphalete sports bra CG fan boys would salivate just as much.

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Does anyone else find it suspicious that sommerray has 17mil followers but isn't verified yet?

Sobinski
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sobinski »

LOL BECCA I DON'T THINK SO! hahahahaahahahahaha

xsimplysweetx
Talker
Talker

Post by xsimplysweetx »

Hey y'all! In case anyone missed her (haha! :roll: ) Christie Bailey is back on IG!

Here's a little excerpt:

"During my Instagram hiatus - I was building my business coaching biz to SIX FIGURES YA’LL.. on Facebook. Like, in my tiny private group of 500 people.
I completely left the fitness industry in December and was honestly wondering if I should just delete the account entirely and start over.
I was tired of fucking fitness trolls getting on my ass about posting about money and business and generally raining on my parade.

This account has nothing to do with FITNESS. If that’s your thing, you won’t find it here. This is all about building an online business that makes you a shit ton of money, fulfills you, changes other people’s lives, and having FUN / living your LIFE to the fullest in the process. So if not you, pls unfollow"

Dang, I'm not "triggered" by talking about money, but it's just SO weird to me how this happened all of a sudden and how ALL she cares about is making a ton of money. Ok, girl....

myksweetheart
Debater
Debater

Post by myksweetheart »

^^ I just saw her post and was like wtf? Girl has gone off her rocker. I don’t get it. She said her account is no longer about fitness but that’s what got her where she is. Also she only has 34,000 followers, why is she acting like she’s some revolutionary?

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

xsimplysweetx wrote:Hey y'all! In case anyone missed her (haha! :roll: ) Christie Bailey is back on IG!

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BeIuNDOAvYE</span><span>/?</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=</span><span>christie</span><span>__</span><span>bailey</span></a>

Here's a little excerpt:

"During my Instagram hiatus - I was building my business coaching biz to SIX FIGURES YA’LL.. on Facebook. Like, in my tiny private group of 500 people.
I completely left the fitness industry in December and was honestly wondering if I should just delete the account entirely and start over.
I was tired of fucking fitness trolls getting on my ass about posting about money and business and generally raining on my parade.

This account has nothing to do with FITNESS. If that’s your thing, you won’t find it here. This is all about building an online business that makes you a shit ton of money, fulfills you, changes other people’s lives, and having FUN / living your LIFE to the fullest in the process. So if not you, pls unfollow"

Dang, I'm not "triggered" by talking about money, but it's just SO weird to me how this happened all of a sudden and how ALL she cares about is making a ton of money. Ok, girl....
legit one of the WEIRDEST people. I just can't figure her out anymore. Like, what IS her business? and totally dropping fitness? it's like she had a personality transplant.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

sponsoredcontent
Informer
Informer

Post by sponsoredcontent »

"I completely left the fitness industry" ... but her online business is teaching people how to start online fitness coaching businesses? :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Healthyish85 wrote:Holy heck what all is this

<a class="vglnk" href="https://christiebailey.com/thefearlessb ... astermind/" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>christiebailey</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>thefearlessbusinessmastermind</span><span>/</span></a>
holy shit can this girl get her point across without saying "fuck" for even one sentence??? this mastermind bullshit is the most intangible pyramid crap i've ever seen. also can't get past her "refund policy" bit where she compares herself to Beyonce. like, bye.

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

I find the whole mastermind money hungry mindset sickening. That page is just showing her texting some girl bragging about how much money they shook people down for. "better 2100! had to work out payment plans... " blah blah blah. So basically you milked $2100 from someone who couldn't afford it for some vague ~iNsPiRaTiOn~. How on god's earth anyone can sit with that let alone brag about it is disgusting. I love how short sighted she is too. Her fb group is tiny and she obviously won't get all 500 to pay. And the ones who do will eventually stop paying. God she makes Mandy look like a goddamn business mastermind which is saying something.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

dontmakememakeyou wrote:

<a class="vglnk" href="https://christiebailey.com/thefearlessb ... astermind/" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>christiebailey</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>thefearlessbusinessmastermind</span><span>/</span></a>
holy shit can this girl get her point across without saying "fuck" for even one sentence??? this mastermind bullshit is the most intangible pyramid crap i've ever seen. also can't get past her "refund policy" bit where she compares herself to Beyonce. like, bye.
The Beyonce part was my favorite - I can't stop laughing!!! :rofl:

But hey, she is certainly 1000% committed to her...whatever it is she's doing now.

purpleandgold
Learner
Learner

Post by purpleandgold »

dontmakememakeyou wrote:

Seriously so unprofessional. I don’t know who would read all that and think, “yes, $4k of my hard earned money should go to her” rather than an accredited institution

Post by Guest »

treelee wrote:I find the whole mastermind money hungry mindset sickening. That page is just showing her texting some girl bragging about how much money they shook people down for. "better 2100! had to work out payment plans... " blah blah blah. So basically you milked $2100 from someone who couldn't afford it for some vague ~iNsPiRaTiOn~. How on god's earth anyone can sit with that let alone brag about it is disgusting. I love how short sighted she is too. Her fb group is tiny and she obviously won't get all 500 to pay. And the ones who do will eventually stop paying. God she makes Mandy look like a goddamn business mastermind which is saying something.
it's so goddamn exploitative. she seeks out insecure, vulnerable, desperate lower class women and convinces them to do the same to their peers. makes them feel bad for their current situation/employment/finances, essentially screams and swears at them until they cower in defeat, and then continue to make them feel bad by saying that if they aren't making tons of money, it's because they aren't giving 1000% to whatever her practice is and entirely their fault.

but of course, an honest living isn't ~glamorous~

anyone placing bets on how long before this scam artist bitch files for bankruptcy? newsflash, you're not inspirational, you're a predator.

sunshinenever
Informer
Informer

Post by sunshinenever »

Wasn't christine bailey the 2017 bodybuilding.com spokesmodel? But she left the industry at the end of the year? Like what happened that made her change her ways so hard? Obviously it's stupid since her "business" still has to do with the fitness industry. Makes no sense!!

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

Somewhat impressed that Kiley Miller actually dragged Alphalete a little bit in her new video instead of sucking Christian's ass.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

dontmakememakeyou wrote:

<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="https://christiebailey.com/thefearlessb ... astermind/" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>christiebailey</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>thefearlessbusinessmastermind</span><span>/</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>christiebailey</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>thefearlessbusinessmastermind</span><span>/</span></a>
I find it incredibly unprofessional. This is your business page, not your twitter. Not your Instagram. Not your Facebook. I don’t think I’d buy into someone like that who is clearly immature and unprofessional.

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

I've never heard of that Kiley chick but yeah, her house gives me anxiety. The bathroom, the kitchen, her closet. Granted, I'm not perfect and I do have messes, but hers just look so unsanitary and unsafe.
During the whole review I couldn't help but stare at that pile of crap on her bedroom floor. It's not that hard to 1) put it away, or 2) push it out of frame if you're that lazy you don't want to put it away.

Regardless, i really appreciated her review. Glad to see people not kissing Guzzys asshole just because he's instafamous

Return to “Technology”