Sarah's Day - Part 2

MaryJane300
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah's Day - Part 2

Post by MaryJane300 »

jllns90 wrote:regardless how many times you say that this is your journey and you're not telling anyone what to do, people WILL copy you.
Right on spot. When will she realize that she has such a huge impact on young girls? She started with her orthorexic lifestyle, then her "miraculous" method to get back - once? - her period, then it is the CIN3.. She is getting on dangerous waters.. One angry mom with an eating / training disordered child caused by Sarah's influence could make it happen..

Yes, her content is like getting out of her hands. Nothing original, nothing new, nothing honest, always something totally random sponsored BS.

And that greediness... :roll: Irina, you're right, she was supposed to be a teacher, and she's now somebody you wouldn't even recognize. No wonder she has hardly any friends.

She could be a pretty good subject to a case study on:
- how one's personality changes - and backbone vanishes - after becoming famous
- how social media popularity can make a person become orthorexic / anorexic / binge eater / exorexic, etc., obsessed with her body to maintain a certain marketing/brand approach.
- how a YouTuber lifestyle can make a person have social anxiety
- how loneliness due to her lifestyle can make a person live in a fairy tale world, out of reality's reach

I wonder how a psychiatrist would evaluate her..

She could also be a great topic for a psychiatric thesis. She provides content for free - obviously you enable AdBlocker both on PC and mobile :rofl:
My opinion is not deleted here :love2:

Elizakitty25
Debater
Debater

Post by Elizakitty25 »

Like I’ve said before, I had an experience where my CIN went from 3 to 1 between colposcopys. I didn’t ever assume I “cured” myself, nor was the gynaecologist “amazed” at this miracle :rofl: - she was just like yeah sometimes the cin 3 part is just a tiny area and either your immune system fought it off or the biopsy took it all out. This is after I’d had the treatment anyway so I didn’t really care at this point was just happy to have it taken care of. It’s so irresponsible for her to be preaching that all these ridiculous measures she has taken have cured her - a healthy adult body doesn’t need loads of weird ass powders to function. Medical intervention is there for a reason and while yes maybe hers went away, many many others need treatment and that isn’t a reflection on their lifestyle or “commitment” to health whatsoever.

moonlight
Debater
Debater

Post by moonlight »

Anyone else see Sarah’s Instagram story promoting that box again and now she just so happened to get a message from the company giving her a discount code with her name.

She says it’s not sponsored and Kurt bought it but she keeps tagging the company and we know she doesn’t promote anything unless she’s being paid

Sarah is lucky she lives in Australia and not another country that is required by law to declare ads and sponsorship (she still ethically should imo but that’s another story)

SummerSnow
Learner
Learner

Post by SummerSnow »

moonlight wrote:Anyone else see Sarah’s Instagram story promoting that box again and now she just so happened to get a message from the company giving her a discount code with her name.

She says it’s not sponsored and Kurt bought it but she keeps tagging the company and we know she doesn’t promote anything unless she’s being paid

Sarah is lucky she lives in Australia and not another country that is required by law to declare ads and sponsorship (she still ethically should imo but that’s another story)
We are http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/programs/ ... es/8315962

UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Post by UMFoodies »

Did anyone else watch the ‘new vlog’,? She is so full of her self and selfish. You can tell Kurt is sick of it that it’s all about her constantly and she’s so hyper because he keeps asking her questions just to try and have a say/word in edgeways.

Thankgod she at least took him out to dinner to say thanks! He even said that Sarah does double book stuff so they end up really stressed.

She just looked ridiculous prancing around that fitness expo building. It was just another excuse/way of getting all of her sponsors in one video!

She needs to calm down and we don’t think she’ll be pregnant for years the way she is carrying on. And still no news on period tho there is a dedicated cancer cell vlog coming up...

tt96
Talker
Talker

Post by tt96 »

is there a place we are able to report her for not posting that majority of what she posts is an ad? i mean none of her smoothie bowl images or loving earth chocolate images ever have the #ad tag

UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Post by UMFoodies »

Well she sort of contradicted herself with that one! She initially claimed that Kurt got it for her yet in the vlog I think she said it was sent to her...!

I wonder if she can get away with it for some reason due to giving out a discount code? So that’s a way of declaring it as an ad without stating it as that obviously will put some people off.

If I hear Kurt going on about how sweaty she is - it’s not something to be proud of if you’re already meant to be super fit and healthy!

moonlight
Debater
Debater

Post by moonlight »

SummerSnow wrote:
moonlight wrote:Anyone else see Sarah’s Instagram story promoting that box again and now she just so happened to get a message from the company giving her a discount code with her name.

It says in that article following the rules is voluntary!

If there was a way to report it like a lot of the British/American youtubers I totally would.

I honestly believe everything she’s promoted in the last few years she has been paid for.

It’s probably why we never hear about la bang body and indigo flame candles because the money dried up

SummerSnow
Learner
Learner

Post by SummerSnow »

moonlight wrote:
SummerSnow wrote:

It says in that article following the rules is voluntary!

If there was a way to report it like a lot of the British/American youtubers I totally would.

I honestly believe everything she’s promoted in the last few years she has been paid for.

It’s probably why we never hear about la bang body and indigo flame candles because the money dried up
It's not really voluntary. Only an idiot would ignore that law. All it takes is a complaint to the ACCC as I stated above and they will investigate. There are plenty of legal articles on it. She can also be held accountable for her constant stream of misleading and deceptive BS in promoting her business and products (eg you must buy ebook number 1 in order to do ebook number 2) - this is illegal under Australian consumer law. The ACCC manages both areas and is who you report it to.

https://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/cont ... umer-issue

https://www.accc.gov.au/publications/ad ... ve-conduct

https://www.accc.gov.au/business/advert ... statements

UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Post by UMFoodies »

And it gets worse...

Her local cafe are now serving her fruit and nut mix!

Even the loving earth team looked bored and only smiled for the camera. Again - made it all about her her her. She’s getting an even bigger head and her sponsors aren’t helping.

Imagine the day that loving earth or tropeaka cut her - we would never hear of them again!

SummerSnow
Learner
Learner

Post by SummerSnow »

For Sarah <3

sunstreaks
Learner
Learner

Post by sunstreaks »

http://www.asos.com/adolescent-clothing ... tyles=2608

Is "fashun" a thing now, I'm not on board urgh

Post by Guest »

SummerSnow wrote:For Sarah <3 <a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>mQZmCJUSC6g</span></a>
LOL!! I love that song! And it totally represents people like Sarah :rofl:

Fishbowl
Learner
Learner

Post by Fishbowl »

sunstreaks wrote:http://www.asos.com/adolescent-clothing ... tyles=2608

Is "fashun" a thing now, I'm not on board urgh
Lawsuit coming up?

P.S. ...... Puke.

Fishbowl
Learner
Learner

Post by Fishbowl »

I haven't watched any of the latest videos. I think there was always an element of "me me me" when she was with family, but it's noticeably worse now and I just get irritated watching the performance. And 5o be fair, when you make vlogs about your life you're going to talk about yourself a lot. I just noticed it was getting worse and worse. There was a video a while back about a secret santa gift and she bought health foods and a book positive phrases because "they would think it's such a Sezzy gift". I remember thinking why would you buy other people something YOU want and not something for them?

The main thing that has put me off though is the "I cured my ____ " (hormonal acne, cin 3, parasite, ammenorrhea etc.).

Then there's the hidden advertising. Everyone praises her for being real but honestly, almost everything she has advertised has always been hidden in a normal vlog format.

And we constantly get lied to.
"I only get sponsored by products I use myself". Nivea.
"I won't share my skincare regime because it's too personal". Has shared it numerous times in the past. Also shares routines on diet, fitness, sleeping routine, supplements, and fucking cervical displaysia.
"My body thrives on a low carb diet". Later admits she was starving and depriving herself for appearance.

jllns90
Informer
Informer

Post by jllns90 »

What???? Is she actually going to pretend that her period is normal? Like she’s had it this whoolee time while we all know well that she wouldn’t have shut up about it if she did? I bet she’s finally gonna reply to her fans’ comments about her period as well because until now she has literally ignored all of them (like she ignores anything that’s not a praise to her). How don’t her followers see through her? She’s so transparent.

And again the “i just want to be real with you guys....” and then tells a completely normal thing. If i had a dollar for every time she says it, i could afford all the expensive crap she promotes and creates!

milky_whey12
Learner
Learner

Post by milky_whey12 »

So we are supposed to believe she has 'period pain'? As if she wouldn't mention it every month along with tropeaka acai ultra menstrual smoothie topped with loving earth ovary healing chocolate....

Lechatblanc
Talker
Talker

Post by Lechatblanc »

This is probably the first period she’s had since her “how I got my period back” video. Otherwise she would have been like this every month on her insta stories.

She’s always been an over sharer so the fact that she hasn’t mentioned it since January means that she hadn’t had one for the past 3 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Post by UMFoodies »

There is no way she has her ‘period’!

She hasn’t mentioned it since that video and all of a sudden she mentions it? She has clearly read here and the comments, panicked and is pretending. She has been training and ‘working’ so much I doubt she’s really had one - she maybe has spotting.

I’m not saying it to be mean but it’s so misleading if it’s not true. Ie these girls who copy here lifestyle may think they will still get their period and may end up without it.

She has such a fakeness about her now - I really hope her event is a flop so she gets back to reality somehow. But no, it will probably sell out as soon as it goes live...

Lechatblanc
Talker
Talker

Post by Lechatblanc »

She said it sold out in 15 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”