Lesser Known MALE Fitspos

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Lesser Known MALE Fitspos

Post by Healthyish85 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:55 am

Spid wrote:Find it sad for Brad that the Gymshark crew were in town for a whole week and not one of them went to Zoo (except Grace). Considering he worked for them for a weekend at Bodypower it shows the bridges he's burnt.
Can't say I'm at all surprised...he and Steve do NOT get along and Karina seems to be on Calum's side.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:56 am

Healthyish85 wrote:
Spid wrote:Find it sad for Brad that the Gymshark crew were in town for a whole week and not one of them went to Zoo (except Grace). Considering he worked for them for a weekend at Bodypower it shows the bridges he's burnt.
Can't say I'm at all surprised...he and Steve do NOT get along and Karina seems to be on Calum's side.
Thought maybe Lavado, Laid and Lex may go. David Laid is a fan of his.

krg123xx
Learner
Learner

Post by krg123xx » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:57 pm

has anyone noticed that ben francis only wears black? i dont think ive ever seen him in a color or lighter shade of gray

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:35 pm

Healthyish85 wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
sunshinenever wrote:
Spid wrote:Anyone see rob lipsett's latest video? A psychologist would be able to tell us so much about the first few minutes of it.

Looks like they went to Dubai and Sarah didn't want him constantly vlogging. He's constantly looking back at her for approval(?) whilst talking and she just looks miserable. He still vlogged a decent amount there.
Playing devils advocate here...Sarah can't make any other facial expression because of her injections and Rob is sitting in front of her so he has to look back, which might look even more exaggerated on camera cause of how close they are sitting.

I find it odd that they felt they needed to make a long video about why they didnt film too much. I'm pretty sure no one will notice lol. It's a bit self inflated. They're perceiving that everyone is sincerely invested in their relationship and scrutinizing it. Like I don't think anyone dives any deeper than what we said here.

On that note, I have been taking a class and part of it is analyzing film. Ive been reading non stop all day two days straight hours and hours this book that analyzes this famous movie. And it saddens me that there is so much depth and layers to this iconic film and so much written on it...and these fitspos think they are on that level....like we get it you didn't want to film too much youre back in your relationship like WE GET IT .... No one needs anymore info than that especially not this serious sit down talk. Omg!!!
This for sure. And IA that videos like this are so narcissistic. NOBODY CARES. NOT ONE PERSON.
Unfortunately, there ARE some people that do care. Rob has gained quite a loyal following with his LFARMY or whatever and they are up his butt constantly. BUT I do totally agree that it's so narcissistic to think everyoneeee needs to know these minute details. I wonder if they partially did it tho too because it was their vacation vlog last year around this time where they broke up.
Oh I think all the bros in his LF Army totally care about Rob but I doubt most of them care about why he and Sarah didn't film on their vacation that they probably didn't even know about until that vid. I think they just care that he uploads workout, diet and vlog footage and some motivational bullshit here and there. I believe they think Sarah is hot but would probably rather her just sit there and shut up :lol:

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:32 pm

What's up with the fugly mural on Steve Cook's gym wall? Why is it only in the top center of the giant wall? Like MAYBE if it was lower, it'd be cool to take photos in front of but it's too high up for that. It looks super awkward and out of place. Should be the full wall or nothing IMO. (And if you're doing a full wall, get a better muralist lol)

ETA: Just got to the part of his vid where he says "Fitness Culture" is going on that wall. So... it's going to be even uglier? cool dude

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by [shesaidit] » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:53 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:Image

What's up with the fugly mural on Steve Cook's gym wall? Why is it only in the top center of the giant wall? Like MAYBE if it was lower, it'd be cool to take photos in front of but it's too high up for that. It looks super awkward and out of place. Should be the full wall or nothing IMO. (And if you're doing a full wall, get a better muralist lol)

ETA: Just got to the part of his vid where he says "Fitness Culture" is going on that wall. So... it's going to be even uglier? cool dude
It looks like the trolls movie poster :rofl:

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:57 am

I said earlier it looked like a troll jizzed on it.

Was expecting a longer video from him for the opening but he managed to squeeze a lot in, unlike Nikki. The text at the end was nice too.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:05 am

From IG stories by Steve his gym really hasn't looked busy when he's been working out there. Maybe it's before they opened in a morning or it's just the camera angle.

His SM really is annoying at the moment with him constantly plugging his ridiculously expensive app/coaching or the dog.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:50 am

Spid wrote:From IG stories by Steve his gym really hasn't looked busy when he's been working out there. Maybe it's before they opened in a morning or it's just the camera angle.

His SM really is annoying at the moment with him constantly plugging his ridiculously expensive app/coaching or the dog.
i feel bad because it's not the dog's fault but i'm SO over poppy cook omg. and when they are 'dad life' or 'mom life' -ing it, wearing the dog in that satchel thing. lord give me strength.

his business partners, the huttons, seem like super cool people tho.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:57 am

Healthyish85 wrote:
Spid wrote:From IG stories by Steve his gym really hasn't looked busy when he's been working out there. Maybe it's before they opened in a morning or it's just the camera angle.

i feel bad because it's not the dog's fault but i'm SO over poppy cook omg. and when they are 'dad life' or 'mom life' -ing it, wearing the dog in that satchel thing. lord give me strength.

Agree. I enjoy his content with jake.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:46 am

Spid wrote:
Healthyish85 wrote:

also so cool that Shaun Stafford came out for it! did he also go the the LA Fit Expo for ON? that would make sense to kill multiple birds with one stone but if not, dang, that's awesome he flew out. I wish they could do more content together too, Shaun just seems so chill and down to earth.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:37 pm

Healthyish85 wrote:
Spid wrote:
Healthyish85 wrote:

also so cool that Shaun Stafford came out for it! did he also go the the LA Fit Expo for ON? that would make sense to kill multiple birds with one stone but if not, dang, that's awesome he flew out. I wish they could do more content together too, Shaun just seems so chill and down to earth.
He will have as he'll be ON's main man now. Yeah, from his IG he seems like a nice family guy with a settled life.

dr-tran
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by dr-tran » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:27 pm

Does anyone watch Brendan Tietz?

His videos have been really helpful for learning new techniques as far as lifts go. Seems pretty informative on like a Alan/Omar level but idk why he isn't more popular. :(

pbjnfit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:55 am

dr-tran wrote:Does anyone watch Brendan Tietz?

His videos have been really helpful for learning new techniques as far as lifts go. Seems pretty informative on like a Alan/Omar level but idk why he isn't more popular. :(
he did a collab video with Bucci over a year ago when I first found him. I do like him and seems very knowledgeable but I am skeptical I feel like there must be something............ hopefully someone can help us out!

SK40
Learner
Learner

Post by SK40 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:18 pm

krg123xx wrote:has anyone noticed that ben francis only wears black? i dont think ive ever seen him in a color or lighter shade of gray
I don't usually pay attention to this kind of thing, but it does seem like a thing with him. Maybe he was a Steve Jobs fan lol!

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:23 am

i'm not a maxx fangirl but i'm actually VERY interested in the women's stuff he has coming out for EF later in march/april. the shorts look CUTE and I love the color samples he showed.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:51 pm

Check out Calum's IG story. Looks like he has split up with his gf.

Cubfin
Learner
Learner

Post by Cubfin » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:23 pm

Spid wrote:Check out Calum's IG story. Looks like he has split up with his gf.

Wish he wasn't so mumbly... I had a hard time understanding the details!

sunshinenever
Informer
Informer

Post by sunshinenever » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:55 pm

Already!!!! :rofl:

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:04 pm

sunshinenever wrote:
Is that why that pic of him with Karina was on IG?? I forget who posted, but it's weird to post pics with your ex generally

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:06 am

treelee wrote:
sunshinenever wrote:
Is that why that pic of him with Karina was on IG?? I forget who posted, but it's weird to post pics with your ex generally
Nah they were still together then and Karina has a new guy I think.

pbjnfit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:40 am

Healthyish85 wrote:i'm not a maxx fangirl but i'm actually VERY interested in the women's stuff he has coming out for EF later in march/april. the shorts look CUTE and I love the color samples he showed.
Agreed! I am saving up to buy something and test it out!

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:48 pm

Healthyish85 wrote:i'm not a maxx fangirl but i'm actually VERY interested in the women's stuff he has coming out for EF later in march/april. the shorts look CUTE and I love the color samples he showed.
Same! With the men's line he always seems so invested in how it's made and gets excited about the materials and little details and you can tell he cares about his line. So I'm hoping the same for the womens!!!

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:54 pm

heelerms wrote:
Same! With the men's line he always seems so invested in how it's made and gets excited about the materials and little details and you can tell he cares about his line. So I'm hoping the same for the womens!!!
well i like too that they look like legit shorts I could go for a run in that aren't going to have me flashing my butt everywhere.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:22 pm

David Laid doesn't post for over 3 weeks then posts a 69 minute video!

Return to “Fitness Influencers”