Re: Lesser Known MALE Fitspos

Post by Healthyish85 »

spilledmytea wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:10 pm
Healthyish85 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:03 pm
macro friendly wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:47 am
I used to be a massive Rob Lipsett fan but stopped watching a while back as the content got a bit repetitive and boring. Just tuned in again to his Melbourne vlog and damn I think all of this partying is catching up with him, even his voice sounds different!
Does anyone know if he takes gear?
i am terrible at guessing that kind of thing but he annoys me anymore too. prob because he spends so much time anymore with that obnoxious Shred bundy person.
Aww, I actually really like Joe. Not into any of the travel vlog stuff, but for a guy who's in the fitness influencer realm, he's actually pretty insightful and well spoken. Wish he'd lop off that terrible hair, though.
i will take your word for it LOL he just kind of stands there and mumbles in other people's videos and seems so blah, and i just couldn't get into his content on his on IG. But I will admit I did not give him much of a shot. he did have ONE post I died laughing at a while back, basically making fun of girls who do those bloating before and after pics. it was hilarious.

ETA:

spilledmytea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by spilledmytea »

He's a naturally positive vibes sort of guy, but not in the way that most fitspos are. It's toned down and more sincere. I don't watch a lot of his recent stuff since it's mostly travel stuff, but some of his older videos are pretty refreshing given how vapid his chosen industry is.

i_cannot_even
Lurker
Lurker

Post by i_cannot_even »

I am surprised Travis' girlfriend is okay with being in his videos... She is absolutely stunning, but does not really fit into this whole youtube-fitness-inflencer-community

Post by Guest »

Did anyone see Rob Lipsett's new girlfriend? She looks like Sarah Godfrey but blonde. A face full of lip injections, fake lashes, nothing really extraordinary. I can't be surprised that he chose her because she doesn't look like she's of much substance. Exactly what he'd want like CG, which says a lot because even Heidi has a personality. Obviously this girl is just on Instagram so maybe she's nice. But the way they just publicized their relationship...ew. It looks like an overly sexualized and thirsty beach scene from The Bachelor.

macro friendly
Informer
Informer

Post by macro friendly »

intotheohno95 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:05 pm
Did anyone see Rob Lipsett's new girlfriend? She looks like Sarah Godfrey but blonde. A face full of lip injections, fake lashes, nothing really extraordinary. I can't be surprised that he chose her because she doesn't look like she's of much substance. Exactly what he'd want like CG, which says a lot because even Heidi has a personality. Obviously this girl is just on Instagram so maybe she's nice. But the way they just publicized their relationship...ew. It looks like an overly sexualized and thirsty beach scene from The Bachelor.
Why does Rob always go for these instahoes? He seems like an actual smart guy with a good head on his shoulders, it's a shame his relationship choices don't seem to reflect this.

spilledmytea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spilledmytea »

I stopped following Rob after he broke up with Sarah the first time. I didn't really like her, but he dove right into the party life after that and that sort of content is uninteresting to watch.

Elsewhere, both Shawley and Russ bought Range Rovers recently, which seems to be the fitness influencer vehicle you get if it's not a Benz.

Post by Guest »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:09 am
Honestly... what IS this video of Rob's gf??

This isn't content! I bet talking to a wall is more interesting. Just makes me think Rob is a lot dumber and shallow than his videos let on.
I think he's always been shallow ever since he became more famous. Probably why him and Sarah "mutually" broke up because he didn't want to think about settling down. His girlfriend probably has to be dumber than he is so he looks better, which says a lot about how secure he feels about himself. I totally think it's badass if both partners are running their own businesses in a relationship, but not according to Rob.

Not to mention, what's up with that butt rash? Is it because the jacuzzi was too hot or is it a bad sunburn? Whatever it may be, it looks so disgusting and I almost forgot to even notice that she was trying to show off how toned her heine is.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

did anyone else see the new chick Jeremy Buendia was parading around on his IG stories? :/ she was walking up a flight of stairs and had really short shorts on and he basically had his phone up her ass while she was walking.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Rob is a weird one to me. I think he is actually pretty smart and business saavy but he is soooo cringey anymore like omg...i can't take him seriously as a business person when he's running around taking pictures like this. barf.

his ex, sarahs's, boyfriend also looks like a buffoon. he's def better looking than rob tho.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Healthyish85 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:36 am
Rob is a weird one to me. I think he is actually pretty smart and business saavy but he is soooo cringey anymore like omg...i can't take him seriously as a business person when he's running around taking pictures like this. barf.

his ex, sarahs's, boyfriend also looks like a buffoon. he's def better looking than rob tho.
Who is her new guy? Went on to her IG but no pics of him. Is he American? Her pics show her being in Florida a lot.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Spid wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:20 pm
Healthyish85 wrote:

Who is her new guy? Went on to her IG but no pics of him. Is he American? Her pics show her being in Florida a lot.
She has tagged him every so often...and then I noticed once that he had pics at the same place as her at the same time and they were kind of in each other's IG stories at a for-two dinner (this post). I don't think he's her trainer but I could be wrong! it just seems like they might be dating.

Post by Guest »

Healthyish85 wrote:
She has tagged him every so often...and then I noticed once that he had pics at the same place as her at the same time and they were kind of in each other's IG stories at a for-two dinner (this post). I don't think he's her trainer but I could be wrong! it just seems like they might be dating.

[/quote]

Mmhmm, definitely doesn't look like as much of a fuckboy as Rob. Good thing she seems to have found a relationship where she doesn't have to feel insecure about herself keeping up with her boyfriend's fame. Not going to hold my breath about it though.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

This is a brief tour round David Laid's house if anyone is interested.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

did anyone see Jeremy Buendias story on IG last night? Once again proving how much of a douche he is. Sharing client messages-clearly giving diet plans that aren't realistic in the long term, telling this guy he should avoid things like corn b/c it creates an insulin response. this guy has got to be one of the biggest douches in the industry.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Sounds as if Steve Cook may already have split up with his new girl. In his latest video someone asked about being in a funk and he said "my place here in utah is beautiful, it's not a big city, there's no dating life..."

Confirmed there's gonna be another Steve Cook x Gymshark line, he's going to the UK next week to finalise details.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

Spid wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:46 pm
Sounds as if Steve Cook may already have split up with his new girl. In his latest video someone asked about being in a funk and he said "my place here in utah is beautiful, it's not a big city, there's no dating life..."

Confirmed there's gonna be another Steve Cook x Gymshark line, he's going to the UK next week to finalise details.
and all pictures of her are gone off his IG but i dont follow him so i dont know if there were any to begin with? I think there were a few right?

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Spid wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:46 pm

i was wondering about Linden because he hadn't commented on her pics lately and vice versa but he never had that many pictures of the two of them - he is too narcissistic for that LOL he still has the few of her he did before and she still has all of them on her IG. but yeah, i could see them taking a break while she's traveling so much for her work.

can't wait to see what he came up with this time since i feel like he didn't even like his first line that much.

ynzb
Debater
Debater

Post by ynzb »

Tell me you guys are seeing the latest Jeremy Buendia stuff on fitnessinstafamous? He's got yet another new woman (who appears to be a Jessica clone), and Narmin is on the phone telling him she's outside his place and that she'll fight the new woman. Jeeeezus.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

ynzb wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:18 am
Tell me you guys are seeing the latest Jeremy Buendia stuff on fitnessinstafamous? He's got yet another new woman (who appears to be a Jessica clone), and Narmin is on the phone telling him she's outside his place and that she'll fight the new woman. Jeeeezus.
what is wrong with Narmin??? does she never learn? And Jeremy is just so pathetic, so much drama. also, looks like Narmin deleted all of her pictures with Mike, i guess they broke up already. that was quick.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

Does anyone know what Brandon Fokken is in the hospital for? His marriage is so weird, Amber barely posts about him. All she did was post a photo with a heart as the caption.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”