SCAManda "Srs Bizna$$woman" Coochie - Part 5

Eazy5
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SCAManda "Srs Bizna$$woman" Coochie - Part 5

Post by Eazy5 »

why does Brian's IG bio say "Lover of Humans" lmao huh...?

sunshinenever
Informer
Informer

Post by sunshinenever »

Eazy5 wrote:why does Brian's IG bio say "Lover of Humans" lmao huh...?
because he is super positive and smart. he is not a people person, he is LOVER of HUMANS!!!!!!!!

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

This IG pic where he is running...he looks like a hulking mass lumbering along yet we know from other posts that he regularly hits like 7 min miles or faster for like 7 mile runs. how are there still ANY ppl who think he doesn't use gear?!

Oops sorry just realized I was in Amanda's thread and not Brian's...

On a side note, I give them credit for actually getting a shelter dog and not a designer one. And I also think Cooper is 100% cuter than Emily's dog #sorrynotsorry

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

I really hope they know how to take care of that heeler (can you tell by my username that I have one? lol). They don't have a backyard, and I hope they really do take the time to take their dog out on walks and trails and stay dedicated because otherwise it's going to be a nightmare for them.

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

heelerms wrote:I really hope they know how to take care of that heeler (can you tell by my username that I have one? lol). They don't have a backyard, and I hope they really do take the time to take their dog out on walks and trails and stay dedicated because otherwise it's going to be a nightmare for them.
Lucky for Amanda Brian actually runs, as pointed out. Maybe if it doesn't interfere with his grind he can take the dog with him. He doesn't seem nearly as excited as Amanda about the dog though. Also you're right, I'd never get a dog like that without a yard. But good luck to them, adopting is about the only non-shitty thing she's done recently. That dog is 100% cuter than Hoeden's smushed face "purebred".

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

@heelerms I finally understand what your name means now! Lol!!! I kept saying heirlooms.

@treelee I can't believe I'm saying this, I agree 100% that Cooper is adorable and so much cuter than Emily Haydens pup.

This is the most genuine I have seen her in ages, in the Cooper video. He's a cute dog and I'm happy to hear that she plans on training him. Also glad to hear that she is aware of his breed tendencies. Good for her. If Brian and her split she is keeping him.

SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SamsoniteIWasWayOff »

What theeeeee

Von_Haute
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Von_Haute »

SamsoniteIWasWayOff wrote:What theeeeee
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>Bb2WXYlFVRB</span><span>/</span></a>
this comment:
kamitakeurorder@dtbabyy it look like she’s smuggling a 25lb turkey in the back of her dress
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Sorry for what I say when I'm hungry.

SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SamsoniteIWasWayOff »

Von_Haute wrote:
SamsoniteIWasWayOff wrote:What theeeeee
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>Bb2WXYlFVRB</span><span>/</span></a>
this comment:
kamitakeurorder@dtbabyy it look like she’s smuggling a 25lb turkey in the back of her dress
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hahahahhahaha :rofl:

slothlyfe
Learner
Learner

Post by slothlyfe »

Healthyish85 wrote:
On a side note, I give them credit for actually getting a shelter dog and not a designer one. And I also think Cooper is 100% cuter than Emily's dog #sorrynotsorry
Haha and their dog has like twice the followers already!

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

Beefit wrote:@heelerms I finally understand what your name means now! Lol!!! I kept saying heirlooms.

@treelee I can't believe I'm saying this, I agree 100% that Cooper is adorable and so much cuter than Emily Haydens pup.

This is the most genuine I have seen her in ages, in the Cooper video. He's a cute dog and I'm happy to hear that she plans on training him. Also glad to hear that she is aware of his breed tendencies. Good for her. If Brian and her split she is keeping him.
I totally agree she seemed so much more genuine in that video, made me miss the old Amanda that I used to recommend to people lolol (embarrassing now). And she definitely gets points in my book for getting a heeler, I'm unbelievable obsessed with mine.

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

slothlyfe wrote:
Healthyish85 wrote:
Haha and their dog has like twice the followers already!
Do you think she'll count her dog as a mastermind customer success when his Instagram gets huge? Also, don't be surprised when all these fitspos start selling dog products lol

HappyAsAHippo
Learner
Learner

Post by HappyAsAHippo »

JFC - she has her dog on the plane too. Is he a "therapy" dog too? I'm so sick of these people taking advantage of the system.

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

HappyAsAHippo wrote:JFC - she has her dog on the plane too. Is he a "therapy" dog too? I'm so sick of these people taking advantage of the system.
I'm pretty sure a puppy can't pass as a therapy dog :roll:

SeeYouNextTuesday
Informer
Informer

Post by SeeYouNextTuesday »

heelerms wrote:
HappyAsAHippo wrote:JFC - she has her dog on the plane too. Is he a "therapy" dog too? I'm so sick of these people taking advantage of the system.
I'm pretty sure a puppy can't pass as a therapy dog :roll:
Does the dog crap or piss on the plane?

sunshinenever
Informer
Informer

Post by sunshinenever »

FUCK I missed my scheduled 630pm unwind time. I hate myself. I suck at this grind shit.
If I empty my bank account, will i be able to unwind at 630pm like Amanda??????????? Please help me, im not broke enough yet and too dumb and lazy to use google calenders.

Eazy5
Talker
Talker

Post by Eazy5 »

lolol^^^

most of these stupid ass Youtubers could get a real part time or even full time job and STILL get everything else done for their channel/online "business(es)"

thats honestly what I would do if I was either her or Emily.. I don't know how they sleep at night knowing that all the money they make relies solely on people wanting to watch their lives online. I'd need something a little more stable and respectable than that lol. Sure, having "freedom" and working for yourself sounds nice and all, but unless your boss is a total asshole, or you're severely underpaid, I don't think working a "normal" job is as horrible as these "influencers" try to make it seem. I've realized they probably hype it up so much in an effort to convince themselves that they didn't fuck up by becoming what they are now. Although, I am very curious to see how long this lifestyle can sustain them for. Especially with paying to live in Cali, fuck thaaaat.

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Eazy5 wrote:lolol^^^

most of these stupid ass Youtubers could get a real part time or even full time job and STILL get everything else done for their channel/online "business(es)"

thats honestly what I would do if I was either her or Emily.. I don't know how they sleep at night knowing that all the money they make relies solely on people wanting to watch their lives online. I'd need something a little more stable and respectable than that lol. Sure, having "freedom" and working for yourself sounds nice and all, but unless your boss is a total asshole, or you're severely underpaid, I don't think working a "normal" job is as horrible as these "influencers" try to make it seem. I've realized they probably hype it up so much in an effort to convince themselves that they didn't fuck up by becoming what they are now. Although, I am very curious to see how long this lifestyle can sustain them for. Especially with paying to live in Cali, fuck thaaaat.
It’s interesting, Amanda said her revenue went down when she initially gained weight and wasn’t lean anymore. So basically her video views/coaching clients dried up as soon as she wasn’t skinny. Shortly after all these scammy businesses popped up. I wonder how long she can sell her success (off her body) to others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Von_Haute
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Von_Haute »

I have to say Scamanda looked really good in that white long sleeve top on her Insta stories. Made me want one so bad. Does anyone know where is it from? (or similar, I don't mind similar ones).
Sorry for what I say when I'm hungry.

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

Von_Haute wrote:I have to say Scamanda looked really good in that white long sleeve top on her Insta stories. Made me want one so bad. Does anyone know where is it from? (or similar, I don't mind similar ones).
kind of like a long sleeve lululemon. https://poshmark.com/listing/NWOT-Lulul ... 1ded1123fc

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”