Robin "Instathot" Gallant - Part 2

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
Chiwawasquint
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Robin "Instathot" Gallant - Part 2

Post by Chiwawasquint »

Why the heck did she feel the need to do all that to her face? She’s was (and still is) so beautiful but now her face has that weird rubber mask look to it.

Chiwawasquint
Learner
Learner

Post by Chiwawasquint »

HoardganizedJen wrote:For just 35 pounds... YOU can be the owner of Robin's very own denim thigh-high boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.depop.com/robingallantt/rob ... -knee-high
I meant to post about that a while ago! What a bargain!!! :rofl:

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

This name HAHAHA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

gapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by gapeach »

Following! <3

Combatboots1228
Informer
Informer

Post by Combatboots1228 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:For just 35 pounds... YOU can be the owner of Robin's very own denim thigh-high boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.depop.com/robingallantt/rob ... -knee-high
She thinks she is soooo high fashion, yet slaps her name on these atrocities??? :rofl:

Susperna
Informer
Informer

Post by Susperna »

Her body was looking bomb in her new Gymshark try-on...damn, she is a good selling-point, seeing her in those clothes makes me want to buy them :rofl:

gapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by gapeach »

Susperna wrote:Her body was looking bomb in her new Gymshark try-on...damn, she is a good selling-point, seeing her in those clothes makes me want to buy them :rofl:
I know JFC i regret having a whole sleeve of pringles now sheesh

monkeyfit
Informer
Informer

Post by monkeyfit »

she looked really good overall in that vid. hair, face, body. was it filmed before or after facial procedures? hard to tell if the injections settled or if i was from before...

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

gapeach wrote:
Susperna wrote:Her body was looking bomb in her new Gymshark try-on...damn, she is a good selling-point, seeing her in those clothes makes me want to buy them :rofl:
I feel you. I just had the BBQ Veggie Chips version of a Pringles can, because you know, #healthier. But not when you end up eating the whole can in one sitting lmao.
I guess that's why Robin looks the way she does, and well, I don't :rofl:
She totally convinced me to get a few items

gapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by gapeach »

simplycourt11 wrote:
gapeach wrote:
I feel you. I just had the BBQ Veggie Chips version of a Pringles can, because you know, #healthier. But not when you end up eating the whole can in one sitting lmao.
I guess that's why Robin looks the way she does, and well, I don't :rofl:
She totally convinced me to get a few items
Please report back how you like said few items. I was so close but backed out. I just don't know how I would feel sporting an "instathot" uniform at the gym but who knows maybe it's worth it

Reallysickofitlol
Learner
Learner

Post by Reallysickofitlol »

Still so confused as to how robin wears an XS in everything.
In gymshark I can barely fit my leg through a small and her legs and butt seem so much bigger??
The only athletes that don’t wear an XS are grace, Elizabeth, and Whitney. And even then Whitney was upset and seemed pretty weird about it in her video.
Is there a requirement to be as tiny in sizes as possible? Lmao

butterybiscuitspread
Informer
Informer

Post by butterybiscuitspread »

Reallysickofitlol wrote:Still so confused as to how robin wears an XS in everything.
In gymshark I can barely fit my leg through a small and her legs and butt seem so much bigger??
The only athletes that don’t wear an XS are grace, Elizabeth, and Whitney. And even then Whitney was upset and seemed pretty weird about it in her video.
I actually think Robin is one of the 'athletes' who fits an xs well. a lot of other just try to squeeze into it. Her legs and butt look big relative to her small frame, but she really is small. I think she said she has a 23'' waist.

danaessj4
Learner
Learner

Post by danaessj4 »

butterybiscuitspread wrote:
Reallysickofitlol wrote:Still so confused as to how robin wears an XS in everything.
I actually think Robin is one of the 'athletes' who fits an xs well. a lot of other just try to squeeze into it. Her legs and butt look big relative to her small frame, but she really is small. I think she said she has a 23'' waist.

- yes and that her mums was 21" at her age... can i have their genetic's lol?? i naturally hold fat/gain fat on my stomach torso first :( even when i was 13%Bf i didn't even have abs :(

i agree she looked really good in her GS vid! she makes the cutest outfits :)

Post by Guest »

21 inches! What!!! Mine is 23" and it's really, really tiny. Idk her height but maybe mine just seems smaller because I'm tall-ish.

On a side note, does anyone know pineapplebrat on Instagram? Her waist is pure insanity. And it's not photoshop. I think that's what a 21" waist would look like. I couldn't follow her because I got too jealous.

Edit: I just checked, pineapplebrat is 5'9 and her waist is 24". But she was probably being generous when measuring, it looks smaller.

winterkat
Talker
Talker

Post by winterkat »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
1998 wrote:21 inches! What!!! Mine is 23" and it's really, really tiny. Idk her height but maybe mine just seems smaller because I'm tall-ish.

On a side note, does anyone know pineapplebrat on Instagram? Her waist is pure insanity. And it's not photoshop. I think that's what a 21" waist would look like. I couldn't follow her because I got too jealous.

Edit: I just checked, pineapplebrat is 5'9 and her waist is 24". But she was probably being generous when measuring, it looks smaller.
:? Too jealous?! No way, her proportions are insane and not in a good way IMO. I think her body looks strange because of it but I understand why some people would desire that.
I really like pineapplebrat's proportions, but I wouldn't want them for myself. These proportions are very hard to dress. There's a reason she's mostly in her underwear or workout clothing. To make "real" clothing or business clothing look nice, alterations are definitely needed. If Robin wore normal clothes, instead of these weird "fashion" clothes from cheap online companies, she'd probably need alterations too.

Virgomotion
Talker
Talker

Post by Virgomotion »

Her face looks SOO PUFFY in her last Instagram pictures. Anyone else notice it??
I almost thought she might be pregnant but then her stomach looks flat so it can’t be that.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

Her body looks great in her lastest insta and those new gymshark leggings look cute but yikes at her lips..

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

Yay glad she's going to upload twelve videos in a row.

Post by Guest »

it genuinely breaks my heart to say that in her second most recent picture she's starting to look like pbbunny... how did this happen D:

Lizzurd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lizzurd »

IMO Robin is like the embodiment of the cautionary tale for this generation of women. Young, gorgeous woman with an engineering degree and a successful personal training business becomes a puffy plastic stay-at-home recluse girlfriend.. it's really sad. I feel bad because I like Robin but like... look at your choices girl.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”