busybee.carys

User avatar
Justreading4fun

Re: busybee.carys

Post by Justreading4fun » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:05 pm

Carys is too boring for this thread to stay alive lol

PrinceSarah
Informer
Informer
Posts: 386
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:24 am
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 654 times

Re: busybee.carys

Post by PrinceSarah » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:16 am

I watched her “room makeover” video and it’s about as boring as she is

Don’t get me wrong, she seems like a nice girl but her style is so basic and boring

User avatar
Justreading4fun

Re: busybee.carys

Post by Justreading4fun » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:58 am

PrinceSarah wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:16 am
I watched her “room makeover” video and it’s about as boring as she is

Don’t get me wrong, she seems like a nice girl but her style is so basic and boring
I agree she seems like a nice genuine person but her content is just a snore fest lol

I watched the “fitness vlog” where talks about why she stopped posting fitness vlog and even then there was no real tea just predictable really

PrinceSarah
Informer
Informer
Posts: 386
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:24 am
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 654 times

Re: busybee.carys

Post by PrinceSarah » Wed May 01, 2019 3:02 am

Girl can TALK

I just transcribed the video where she announces leaving gymshark (just that bit about gymshark, I don't hate myself that much) and it took her 1,000 words to explain why she left. In contrast to GraceFit who took under 200 words.

1998
Informer
Informer
Posts: 281
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:24 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: busybee.carys

Post by 1998 » Thu May 02, 2019 3:48 am

Haha her new painting each other video on the couple's channel had me rolling. I mean, I didn't actually watch it, I just skipped to the end and actually laughed out loud. I thought it was very wholesome too.

User avatar
Justreading4fun

Re: busybee.carys

Post by Justreading4fun » Fri May 03, 2019 3:10 am

PrinceSarah wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 3:02 am
Girl can TALK

I just transcribed the video where she announces leaving gymshark (just that bit about gymshark, I don't hate myself that much) and it took her 1,000 words to explain why she left. In contrast to GraceFit who took under 200 words.
I find her hard to watch because of the ramble :/

Perhaps she had many reasons but yes she does not know how to speak concisely.

User avatar
hmmmmmm
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:05 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: busybee.carys

Post by hmmmmmm » Fri May 17, 2019 5:00 pm

Sorry but she needs to burn all her high waisted bikinis (maybe unpopular opinion)

PrinceSarah
Informer
Informer
Posts: 386
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:24 am
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 654 times

Re: busybee.carys

Post by PrinceSarah » Mon May 20, 2019 1:31 pm

Does this girl ever stop shopping??

User avatar
Justreading4fun

Re: busybee.carys

Post by Justreading4fun » Wed May 22, 2019 5:06 pm

PrinceSarah wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:31 pm
Does this girl ever stop shopping??
And she always buys the most boring stuff ever

PrinceSarah
Informer
Informer
Posts: 386
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:24 am
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 654 times

Re: busybee.carys

Post by PrinceSarah » Wed May 22, 2019 11:29 pm

Justreading4fun wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:06 pm
PrinceSarah wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:31 pm
Does this girl ever stop shopping??
And she always buys the most boring stuff ever
She must’ve bought 20 T-shirts and a pair of trainers in that video. I know she wants to be a fashion influencer but her style is so basic

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:53 am
Has thanked: 330 times
Been thanked: 253 times

Re: busybee.carys

Post by shishtarsalma » Thu May 23, 2019 1:50 am

PrinceSarah wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:29 pm
Justreading4fun wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:06 pm
PrinceSarah wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:31 pm
Does this girl ever stop shopping??
And she always buys the most boring stuff ever
She must’ve bought 20 T-shirts and a pair of trainers in that video. I know she wants to be a fashion influencer but her style is so basic
carys’ outfits are the worst always tying up long tops with cut off jackets and jeans. shes not even a basic thot but looks like someone mum trying their hardest to fit in. but that goes without saying i do prefer carys over whatever meggan grubb puts on

User avatar
Justreading4fun

Re: busybee.carys

Post by Justreading4fun » Thu May 23, 2019 3:13 am

shishtarsalma wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:50 am
PrinceSarah wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:29 pm
Justreading4fun wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:06 pm
PrinceSarah wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:31 pm
Does this girl ever stop shopping??
And she always buys the most boring stuff ever
She must’ve bought 20 T-shirts and a pair of trainers in that video. I know she wants to be a fashion influencer but her style is so basic
carys’ outfits are the worst always tying up long tops with cut off jackets and jeans. shes not even a basic thot but looks like someone mum trying their hardest to fit in. but that goes without saying i do prefer carys over whatever meggan grubb puts on
She shows no awareness of trends, buys the basic and boring stuff, literally has no style and she just makes the same videos over and over again it’s no wonder that her channel has stagnated

fragment
Talker
Talker
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:13 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: busybee.carys

Post by fragment » Thu May 23, 2019 10:39 pm

New to this thread... I think Carys is a sweet person and I don't really have any issues with her, but I don't understand what she sees in James? He is ALWAYS mocking her.. even if he's just joking. I would not put up with my boyfriend constantly talking down on me like that! I think she has an unhealthy dependency on him. I used to think they were a cute couple, but his true colors show more and more with each video, and I find him very whiny and unpleasant.

PrinceSarah
Informer
Informer
Posts: 386
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:24 am
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 654 times

Re: busybee.carys

Post by PrinceSarah » Fri May 24, 2019 1:50 am

fragment wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:39 pm
New to this thread... I think Carys is a sweet person and I don't really have any issues with her, but I don't understand what she sees in James? He is ALWAYS mocking her.. even if he's just joking. I would not put up with my boyfriend constantly talking down on me like that! I think she has an unhealthy dependency on him. I used to think they were a cute couple, but his true colors show more and more with each video, and I find him very whiny and unpleasant.
A lot of my issues with Carys come from her constant consumerism of terrible brands and promoting that to her audience. She seems like a nice girl, but brands like boohoo are awful. (In terms of quality, sustainability etc)

I avoid any of her videos with James in. The last one I watched he mocked her for taking time to do maths in her head “because you did maths at university”. They dropped out at the same time which makes me think it was his decision, not hers :/

She’s also very isolated, they don’t really seem to have that many non-youtube friends, or at least never seem to talk about seeing people who aren’t Elle (who I literally cannot stand, she is so ridiculously fame hungry) and her boyfriend. (You can tell Elle and Connor wanted the 10,000 calorie challenge video to go viral and it didn’t)

User avatar
Justreading4fun

Re: busybee.carys

Post by Justreading4fun » Sat May 25, 2019 1:47 am

PrinceSarah wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:50 am
fragment wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:39 pm
New to this thread... I think Carys is a sweet person and I don't really have any issues with her, but I don't understand what she sees in James? He is ALWAYS mocking her.. even if he's just joking. I would not put up with my boyfriend constantly talking down on me like that! I think she has an unhealthy dependency on him. I used to think they were a cute couple, but his true colors show more and more with each video, and I find him very whiny and unpleasant.
A lot of my issues with Carys come from her constant consumerism of terrible brands and promoting that to her audience. She seems like a nice girl, but brands like boohoo are awful. (In terms of quality, sustainability etc)

I avoid any of her videos with James in. The last one I watched he mocked her for taking time to do maths in her head “because you did maths at university”. They dropped out at the same time which makes me think it was his decision, not hers :/

She’s also very isolated, they don’t really seem to have that many non-youtube friends, or at least never seem to talk about seeing people who aren’t Elle (who I literally cannot stand, she is so ridiculously fame hungry) and her boyfriend. (You can tell Elle and Connor wanted the 10,000 calorie challenge video to go viral and it didn’t)
I feel the same about Carys we don’t really see her doing anything unless it’s with James or a nail/hair appointment... they’ve settled very quickly. I feel like Carys could benefit from getting out more, meeting new people and learning new things... even her channel is stagnating majorly now because it’s the same few videos over and over again... and I hate when she poses in her bra and knickers for a thumbnail like what a sellout :/

Cheskahb
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:39 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: busybee.carys

Post by Cheskahb » Mon May 27, 2019 5:59 pm

She seems like a lovely person and I almost feel bad for getting annoyed at her which is weird. But, her videos are so boring now, they're always the same. I only sometimes watch her couple vlog channel but even then they're dull. The problem that I have with her at the minute is her AD disclosure / gift disclosure. Did anyone watch he recent 'birthday shopping spree' vlog where they go to Universal Studios first? She mentions in like thirty seconds that they were gifted the park ticket... Then barely shows anything of the park. She doesn't properly disclose the gift, I don't even know who the company is, it hasn't stuck in my mind. I would be miffed if I had gifted her the park ticket and she barely shows anything of the park and then didn't even seem grateful? Also, the first things she bought shopping were two tops. She even says they're 'basic' but 'look at the colours.' I'm not really even into fashion and I have better style than her.

Anglesea_25
Learner
Learner
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:46 am
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: busybee.carys

Post by Anglesea_25 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:07 am

I like Carys, I agree she seems sweet and is pretty inoffensive. I sometimes watch her videos and enjoy them mainly; I liked the house ones as I bought my house around the same time so it was relevant content. But, I agree I think her relationship with James is seriously unhealthy. I get the vibe that because they've been together since they were young and she doesn't know any different, combined with her obvious low self-esteem has led her to believe she's lower than him/she's lucky he wants to be with her? She is a good looking girl and I get the impression James knows he's punching and likes to make sure she thinks she can't get any better. It's sad to see..

PrinceSarah
Informer
Informer
Posts: 386
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:24 am
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 654 times

Re: busybee.carys

Post by PrinceSarah » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:13 am

What’s going on with her stomach in her new video? Looks like a massive scar? I’ve never seen that before

Sherlockhoes
Debater
Debater
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:55 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: busybee.carys

Post by Sherlockhoes » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:52 pm

PrinceSarah wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:13 am
What’s going on with her stomach in her new video? Looks like a massive scar? I’ve never seen that before
She has eczema or psoriasis so the fake tan has settled in the dry patches

Biba girl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1617
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:39 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: busybee.carys

Post by Biba girl » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:53 am

Did she ever mention how tall she is? I googled it and some site said 5'9"?? Really??

1998
Informer
Informer
Posts: 281
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:24 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: busybee.carys

Post by 1998 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:06 am

Biba girl wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:53 am
Did she ever mention how tall she is? I googled it and some site said 5'9"?? Really??
No she isn't tall at all. I believe she's either 5'3 or 5'4 max. She has mentioned it at some point.

Biba girl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1617
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:39 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: busybee.carys

Post by Biba girl » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:59 am

^ Thank you!!

zlh89
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:36 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: busybee.carys

Post by zlh89 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:34 am

I've not looked at her channel in so long but on the overview of all her videos, it's just shopping sprees & hauls and "look what i've got!" videos, it all just seems really wasteful and she just doesn't really have anything at all to offer. I don't know how her subscribers keep eating these videos up, the odd few maybe but it's literally all she does now!

User avatar
LolaRuby
Debater
Debater
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 10:05 am
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: busybee.carys

Post by LolaRuby » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:27 am

^^ Agreed!

I can't stand all her gushy posts about James. A previous poster said it really comes off like he knows he's punching above his weight and it's sooo true. I have no idea what she sees in him and she always goes on about he's made her the person she is today blah blah blah. I just feel like it's giving him too much credit and I get the sense that she uses him as a crutch for everything in life. They're literally together 24/7 which seems really unhealthy. I've always thought that a person/relationship should complement your life, not define it. It's obvious that she met him at a low point in her life and has clung to him like some kind of security blanket ever since.

Nilescrane
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:43 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: busybee.carys

Post by Nilescrane » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:56 am

So they just had their 6 year anniversary of being together... so she’s been with James since she was 17? I hate how she talks about not being able to go out in public or drive without him. The LAST thing she needs to do is get married. He is so horrible, always puts her down, so fake, and really ugly. I hope they didn’t get married....

Post Reply

Return to “Fitness Influencers”