Nikki "Still on Mile 1" SlackCutter - Part 10

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki "Still on Mile 1" SlackCutter - Part 10

Post by Healthyish85 »

Bringing this over from last thread, dontmakememakeyou said (I think it was you! sorry if i got someone mixed up):

The things I bolded are things that aren't characteristic of healthy, happy relationships. Her being scared of him leaving her and revolving her entire life around him was toxic. That's not a relationship anyone should aspire to have. If she feels relaxed and comfortable with Miles, whatever their senses of humour may be, that's a better relationship, period. Women should never have to "treat him with such a high level of respect." And quite frankly, I think if Christian called up Nikki again, she'd tell him to go fuck himself. I don't see how anyone thinks she's still in love with him. If anything, she hates him, and maybe that's less "admirable" than being totally neutral and disregarding him entirely (a la "whoever cares less, wins") but she would have to literally have a frontal lobotomy to have any sort of positive feelings toward CG at this point.

SOOO agree on this!!! i don't think Nikki is interested whatsoEVER at this point in getting back with CG. Her rants about him in the last few months seem so much more on the level of being furious that he's gotten away with throwing her to the wolves and stabbing her in the back by going after heidi. she's mentioned numerous times that she hates how he pretends to be above it all when she thinks it's important to be 'real' even if it makes you look bad sometimes. i'd like to see her stop tweeting about it but i do NOT think she does so because she loves CG and isn't into Miles. Doi think she'll be with him forever? prolly not LOL but if he doesn't care about her venting over CG, what do i care. i also kind of love that he likes all the comments about him, good or bad haha

Eazy5
Talker
Talker

Post by Eazy5 »

kinda off topic...sorry new here.. but just wanted to say this:

I used to feel bad for people giving Nikki shit for slacking and being lazy but she literally keeps proving time and time again that that's exactly who she is. I remember someone asked her in a Q&A once if she would start her own apparel and her reply was no. but then she starts selling these basic ass hoodie/tshirts/hats with just a simple logo printed on top. You can tell zero effort went into that. and the whole Gymshark X Nikki B line.. that was probably gym shark doing all the work and them just being able to put her name on it in order to sell more. Idunno I'm just tired of these fitness youtubers complaining about how tired they are when all they do is sleep in till noon then record a 10 minute vlog and call it a day.. :roll: :roll: :roll:

neatndfancy
Debater
Debater

Post by neatndfancy »

Following <3
:love2: Apologies in advance for any and all spelling and grammatical errors. English is my first language I just suck :love2:

Post by Guest »

Loving the thread name omg :rofl:

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Healthyish85 wrote:Bringing this over from last thread, dontmakememakeyou said (I think it was you! sorry if i got someone mixed up):

The things I bolded are things that aren't characteristic of healthy, happy relationships. Her being scared of him leaving her and revolving her entire life around him was toxic. That's not a relationship anyone should aspire to have. If she feels relaxed and comfortable with Miles, whatever their senses of humour may be, that's a better relationship, period. Women should never have to "treat him with such a high level of respect." And quite frankly, I think if Christian called up Nikki again, she'd tell him to go fuck himself. I don't see how anyone thinks she's still in love with him. If anything, she hates him, and maybe that's less "admirable" than being totally neutral and disregarding him entirely (a la "whoever cares less, wins") but she would have to literally have a frontal lobotomy to have any sort of positive feelings toward CG at this point.

SOOO agree on this!!! i don't think Nikki is interested whatsoEVER at this point in getting back with CG. Her rants about him in the last few months seem so much more on the level of being furious that he's gotten away with throwing her to the wolves and stabbing her in the back by going after heidi. she's mentioned numerous times that she hates how he pretends to be above it all when she thinks it's important to be 'real' even if it makes you look bad sometimes. i'd like to see her stop tweeting about it but i do NOT think she does so because she loves CG and isn't into Miles. Doi think she'll be with him forever? prolly not LOL but if he doesn't care about her venting over CG, what do i care. i also kind of love that he likes all the comments about him, good or bad haha
I disagree 100000%. I think she probably says she would never get back with CG... and maybe even believes it at a surface level BUT if it came down to it, and he was to sweet talk her, confessing that she is his one true love and he fucked up and wants to marry her, she would cave and go back to him. I think her recent antics have shown that she hasn't grown as much as she'd like everyone to believe. Like even if she were to say "no FU" publicly to save face, I think behind the scenes, she'd be texting him that she still loves him too and would be trying to figure out a way to be with him. But lol who knows, CG is too ~proud~ to ever come back, even if he did miss and love her, so we'll never know for sure.
Six or so months ago i'd have agreed with you but not anymore. maybe i'm projecting tho; i had a similar situation years ago and for a good six to eight months after i would say 'ugh i hate him!' but totally would have taken him back if he'd asked...then i hit a certain point where i was like NOPE DONE and i knew nothing he could potentially do would change that.

but nikki and i have some major differences so i could totally be wrong LOL i'm also alone in that i really do think she actually likes Miles.

Post by Guest »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Healthyish85 wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Healthyish85 wrote:Bringing this over from last thread, dontmakememakeyou said (I think it was you! sorry if i got someone mixed up):

I disagree 100000%. I think she probably says she would never get back with CG... and maybe even believes it at a surface level BUT if it came down to it, and he was to sweet talk her, confessing that she is his one true love and he fucked up and wants to marry her, she would cave and go back to him. I think her recent antics have shown that she hasn't grown as much as she'd like everyone to believe. Like even if she were to say "no FU" publicly to save face, I think behind the scenes, she'd be texting him that she still loves him too and would be trying to figure out a way to be with him. But lol who knows, CG is too ~proud~ to ever come back, even if he did miss and love her, so we'll never know for sure.
Six or so months ago i'd have agreed with you but not anymore. maybe i'm projecting tho; i had a similar situation years ago and for a good six to eight months after i would say 'ugh i hate him!' but totally would have taken him back if he'd asked...then i hit a certain point where i was like NOPE DONE and i knew nothing he could potentially do would change that.

but nikki and i have some major differences so i could totally be wrong LOL i'm also alone in that i really do think she actually likes Miles.
Yeah, I totally agree that she likes Miles but kind of as a filler bf. I think she reallllly struggles to just be alone.
She definitely struggles to be alone, no doubt about it

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo »

I think Nikki likes the idea of Miles/having a bf and being in love, she would go nuts if she was single. I still think she doesn't like him all that much.

So her whole "never being single for more than 6 months" thing, has she always been like that or has that just been since the British bf? Like was she always lost in a bf back in her early 20's party days too
Last edited by Boo on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BOO

Eazy5
Talker
Talker

Post by Eazy5 »

dontmakememakeyou wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Healthyish85 wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:

Yeah, I totally agree that she likes Miles but kind of as a filler bf. I think she reallllly struggles to just be alone.
She definitely struggles to be alone, no doubt about it
I feel so bad for him ..but then again he could leave her any time he wanted but for some reason he chooses to stay with her despite the fact that she will never get over CG. I would never be happy with someone who made me feel like a second choice.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

I give her and miles to the end of the year. TBH, she needed to stay single for awhile before jumping into the first relationship that presented itself. I used to feel bad for her, but now it’s just annoying. I don’t mind that she has found a happy balance with life and fitness. She might just be over the whole competing aspect of it, and that’s fine. She isn’t fat by any means. ~115lbs isn’t big. I just wish she would stop saying “going the extra mile” and then post one video about it and then stop. Her inconsistency is what gets me.

mazosrankutes
Learner
Learner

Post by mazosrankutes »

Išsiųsta naudojantis HUAWEI VNS-L21 Tapatalk 4 Lt

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Yeah, Nikki is in no way overweight, and if she was actually doing anything besides sitting on the couch playing video games I'd have no problem with it. Honestly if Nikki worked a full time job and showed some meals and the gym, I wouldn't be judging her. That would be relatable and inspiring. But she's never worked a 9-5, sleeps in til 12, skips workouts, eats meal prep service, and has her own sports line she doesn't even wear, and can't even keep up with her challenge girls by posting her fb group. Like, damn, I don't pretend to be the hardest worker, but I show up all day every day, do things that require my brain using skills that took years to hone. Oh yeah and I buy all my own food/prep it, and hit the gym a good hr 1/2 - 2 hrs 4-6 x a week. And I'm at a super low point in life. Like my life/apartment is a mess. But I'm not home most of the day and I would NEVER vlog this mess. She needs something. And agreed, she likes miles, but the guy is too into her. Damn, I can relate. Honestly THAT'S Nikki's relatable point. She picks douchebags. Unfortunately a lot of us relate.

Mellywelly
Debater
Debater

Post by Mellywelly »

Healthyish85 wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:

You aren't alone on that I think she really likes him too. I feel like the difference in her attitude toward him than it was toward CG might be because their relationship is more ... I don't know - down to earth? Or something. Their personalities are the same (to me) in that they love to joke around and talk shit back and forth, whereas CG always had and still has a huge stick stuck up his ass and they just weren't that kind of couple. Either that or.... Sometimes I feel like she may be trying to protect her heart a little bit by not getting so "lovey" with him like she was with CG. And she might be keeping a little bit of space there. I don't know if that even makes sense or not I don't feel like I'm explaining it correctly. But I do think she really does like Miles. And I hope she would never go back to the other one. Surely, SURELY she has learned a lesson by now. I do think she holds a lot of hatred towards him now, whereas before she was hurt but still maybe had some feelings... I think those feelings are bad ones at this point. But then again if he did come back and tell her everything she wanted to hear, who knows she might break down and go back again. (I don't think she would anytime soon. Maybe in a year or two down the line)

gapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by gapeach »

treelee wrote:Yeah, Nikki is in no way overweight, and if she was actually doing anything besides sitting on the couch playing video games I'd have no problem with it. Honestly if Nikki worked a full time job and showed some meals and the gym, I wouldn't be judging her. That would be relatable and inspiring. But she's never worked a 9-5, sleeps in til 12, skips workouts, eats meal prep service, and has her own sports line she doesn't even wear, and can't even keep up with her challenge girls by posting her fb group. Like, damn, I don't pretend to be the hardest worker, but I show up all day every day, do things that require my brain using skills that took years to hone. Oh yeah and I buy all my own food/prep it, and hit the gym a good hr 1/2 - 2 hrs 4-6 x a week. And I'm at a super low point in life. Like my life/apartment is a mess. But I'm not home most of the day and I would NEVER vlog this mess. She needs something. And agreed, she likes miles, but the guy is too into her. Damn, I can relate. Honestly THAT'S Nikki's relatable point. She picks douchebags. Unfortunately a lot of us relate.
Same boat here. I agree 100%. She definitely needs something. I feel like it's Newton's Law with her...if she would start out by maybe getting a job or cooking her own meals maybe the rest would follow. Who knows though.

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:

The quotes have gotten confused now but it was my comment that originally had the reply with the stuff bolded. That's exactly what I was trying to say, that their relationship WASN'T healthy because Nikki was walking on eggshells around Christian, being overly sweet and worried that he'd leave her if she didn't act how he wanted her to. With Miles she doesn't worry that he's gonna leave her, even if she goes on drunk rants about her ex boyfriend, so she feels safe to act however she wants. I don't think either relationship is the best, but the one with Christian seems like it was unhealthier.

And if you asked me right after the first breakup if I thought they'd get back together again, I'd say hell no. But seeing Nikki's behavior lately leads me to believe that Christian still holds the power to mess with her mind and heart again.

Susperna
Informer
Informer

Post by Susperna »

I have 0 respect for Nikki at the moment. She dissapionted the girls who bought her challenge and ditched them. Her relationship to Miles doesn't seem to be based on respect and love. She is rude towards him and I wouldn't put that as jokes or fun, the tone is just off. It is painfully obvious how she isn't over the CG situation. Just imagine if it was the other way around, her fangirls would have lynched Miles. Her bitchy personality really came to light, she was very condesending to commenters. And she doesn't have herself under control whatsoever. I'm all for ppl acting human, showing emotions and all but you are almost 30, I expect some sort of having your shit together.
For me it's hard to feel bad for someone who is drinking expensive drinks on a boat in the mexican ocean and lives in an expensive af apartment in Downtown. All I see is her privilage... Doesn't mean rich ppl don't have problems but her problems should and could be "fixed" by a therapist so sorry if I'm not too broken up about her break-up that was 2 years ago :?

Hate and love can be very close to one another sometimes. Once can easily morph into the other. While I don't think she loves CG anymore, I do think she is obsessed with him and that isn't healthy. She probably says to herself that it's hate but I wouldn't be too sure. Luckily she couldn't go back to him even if for some weird reason they'd want to because she'd loose all credibility :rofl:

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

To be fair with the whole CG situation and her not being "over it", I'd imagine that having very public breakups would be extremely hard. And on top of it having your ex and his new girlfriend/your ex friend flaunt it in front of you and having thousands of people ask/talk about it would be maddening. I can't imagine trying to move on from a break up that will never truly stay in the past. As long as Nikki works in social media, there will be questions/comments about CG from her side and his.

Susperna
Informer
Informer

Post by Susperna »

No for sure a public break up ist even harder, especially with SM. But Nikki doesn't TRY to ignore these types of comments. She even breathes fire into them with going in rants, throwing shade and petty remarks.
Ugh I guess I'm just over her and really annoyed. I can only take so much trainwreck and these youtubers make it hard for me to feel sorry for them in general :rofl:

GeauxAway
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GeauxAway »

^ Totally agree. Every time I see a comment about how Nikki has "such a good heart" and is "so relatable" my eyes just about roll to the back of my head. If you really relate to someone who throws shade on social media in a futile attempt to defend your crazy/immature behavior then you have way bigger issues than which fitness YouTuber you think is best lmao.

Side note about her bachelorette party video (I'm late on this I know) I reeeallly hope she double checked with all of her friends that everything she filmed and said in the video was okay with them. Obviously it wasn't anything super horrible but I wouldn't necessarily want a potential employer to stumble upon that.

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Would anyone be interested if Nikki started doing "Storytime" videos? I've fallen in love with them lately (esp. from this YT'r HeyParis)
I feel like she'd have some wild stories back from her party days lol

sratsciencegirl
Informer
Informer

Post by sratsciencegirl »

whatever happened w the FYH challenge? did she just stop responding orrr

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”