Katy Hearn Challenges

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Katy Hearn Challenges

Post by khminionsattack » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:09 am

It's the same as her challenges right now.

The PDF will now be more organized.
The forum will be like the facebook group.
The check ins they can do right on the app instead of email.
The videos will be on the app instead of being on a hash tag.
The PDF about nutrition will just be in a section on the app.

Same basic, cookie cutter information, but in a prettier format. That's it.

Fitfinatic
Learner
Learner

Post by Fitfinatic » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:02 pm

I cant believe these are just recycled, yes I know theres only so many exercises but get creative, innovative , more interactive... theres so much she could do

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:23 pm

Fitfinatic wrote:How will we gain access to this so called amazing app shes releasing? How could it possibly be any different
It's a free app (or at least they said it was a few weeks ago) so anyone can get it. But I don't think you'll see plans or anything unless you buy it.

fitgirlprobzrn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fitgirlprobzrn » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:17 am

Can we all up vote the challenges on imgur to make it more popular? I think the down votes from the minions are burying the post! :roll:

Yunrn
Learner
Learner

Post by Yunrn » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:39 pm

Just upvoted everything! :)

blondish
Talker
Talker

Post by blondish » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:19 pm

I participated in the 2015 Spring Challenge and I will say my results at the end were fantastic but I was just starting to get into fitness after gaining 20 pounds so I knew nothing about putting workouts together. I ended up losing about 15 pounds and put on some muscle for sure.

That said, if you know anything about working out, it's not worth it unless you're just trying to win the prize money & a couple thousand followers when she features you. I never emailed her so I can't speak on how long the response times were.

At 27, I was one of the older girls in the challenge and the FB group was annoying as hell. All the girls were late teens or early 20s and stuck so far up her ass it was embarrassing. Every other post was "DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT LULUS KATY IS WEARING?" or "HALP I DONT SEE ANY PROGRESS IN MY BUTT AFTER A WEEK HOW CAN I GET KATYCAKES?" Or just random, pointless posts tagging her to get her attention.

Toward the very beginning of the challenge, Katy announced that she was going to shut down the "official" challenge group (because of some small, petty drama) and I made a comment on the post saying how that was pretty disappointing as the FB group was included in what we paid for to join the challenge and Katy responded to it saying something to the effect of, "The FB group is a courtesy and is actually not what you're paying for." and a snide remark but I don't remember it now. Which wasn't true because the FB group was literally in the list of "what you get" when you join the challenge. One of the girls started a new group and Katy was a member but not an admin. She participated minimally (usually only when someone was complaining about something). There were 900 members in that group and you had to message the admin a screenshot of your PayPal receipt to be accepted.

Oh yeah, another thing, she said she would do small contests within the main challenge and pick someone every 2 weeks to win a small prize like a supplement or cash or something and that never happened. People were complaining but the posts would get deleted by the admin (at Katy's request I'm sure).

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:46 pm

blondish wrote:I participated in the 2015 Spring Challenge and I will say my results at the end were fantastic but I was just starting to get into fitness after gaining 20 pounds so I knew nothing about putting workouts together. I ended up losing about 15 pounds and put on some muscle for sure.

That said, if you know anything about working out, it's not worth it unless you're just trying to win the prize money & a couple thousand followers when she features you. I never emailed her so I can't speak on how long the response times were.

At 27, I was one of the older girls in the challenge and the FB group was annoying as hell. All the girls were late teens or early 20s and stuck so far up her ass it was embarrassing. Every other post was "DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT LULUS KATY IS WEARING?" or "HALP I DONT SEE ANY PROGRESS IN MY BUTT AFTER A WEEK HOW CAN I GET KATYCAKES?" Or just random, pointless posts tagging her to get her attention.

Toward the very beginning of the challenge, Katy announced that she was going to shut down the "official" challenge group (because of some small, petty drama) and I made a comment on the post saying how that was pretty disappointing as the FB group was included in what we paid for to join the challenge and Katy responded to it saying something to the effect of, "The FB group is a courtesy and is actually not what you're paying for." and a snide remark but I don't remember it now. Which wasn't true because the FB group was literally in the list of "what you get" when you join the challenge. One of the girls started a new group and Katy was a member but not an admin. She participated minimally (usually only when someone was complaining about something). There were 900 members in that group and you had to message the admin a screenshot of your PayPal receipt to be accepted.

Oh yeah, another thing, she said she would do small contests within the main challenge and pick someone every 2 weeks to win a small prize like a supplement or cash or something and that never happened. People were complaining but the posts would get deleted by the admin (at Katy's request I'm sure).

The FB group is created by the challenge girls so really she can't delete them even if she wanted to. The $200 is for the shitty PDF and "coaching." She never really said anything on the groups I was in. She did do some little challenge contest things but it only happened once and I'm pretty sure the person who did it never got their money. The only other time I remember her saying anything was when they wanted girls to submit questions for some new exciting project they were doing. Never knew what they were for but I'm assuming the new app that's coming out.

The only other time I had seen her or her husband comment on anything was when that post in the NFR group was made. She played the victim card instead of actually addressing the concerns that A LOT of girls were having. Super unprofessional people and not worth anyone spending their money on.

blondish
Talker
Talker

Post by blondish » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:37 am

passingonby wrote:
blondish wrote:I participated in the 2015 Spring Challenge and I will say my results at the end were fantastic but I was just starting to get into fitness after gaining 20 pounds so I knew nothing about putting workouts together. I ended up losing about 15 pounds and put on some muscle for sure.

The FB group is created by the challenge girls so really she can't delete them even if she wanted to. The $200 is for the shitty PDF and "coaching." She never really said anything on the groups I was in. She did do some little challenge contest things but it only happened once and I'm pretty sure the person who did it never got their money. The only other time I remember her saying anything was when they wanted girls to submit questions for some new exciting project they were doing. Never knew what they were for but I'm assuming the new app that's coming out.

The only other time I had seen her or her husband comment on anything was when that post in the NFR group was made. She played the victim card instead of actually addressing the concerns that A LOT of girls were having. Super unprofessional people and not worth anyone spending their money on.
The 2015 Spring Challenge was the first & last challenge that came with an "official" FB group created by Katy but she shut it down the first week because she "didn't have enough time to deal with petty drama." :roll: The drama included girls who didn't purchase the challenge trying to photoshop paypal receipts to get into the group lol. After she shut down that group a Challenge girl started one like normal.

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:25 am

blondish wrote:
passingonby wrote:

The 2015 Spring Challenge was the first & last challenge that came with an "official" FB group created by Katy but she shut it down the first week because she "didn't have enough time to deal with petty drama." :roll: The drama included girls who didn't purchase the challenge trying to photoshop paypal receipts to get into the group lol. After she shut down that group a Challenge girl started one like normal.

Oh okay. I had a few plans last year and katy had said in some Instagram comment that girls from the challenge made the Facebook and she didn't do anything for it. She was just in the group. Not that she ever did anything lol. Unless drama started I guess.

Fitfinatic
Learner
Learner

Post by Fitfinatic » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:59 am

Does anyone have the up to date build a booty

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:49 am

Fitfinatic wrote:Does anyone have the up to date build a booty
I believe the one that was posted on the first page of this thread is the most recent. I have the one from two years ago.

AreTheyForReal
Learner
Learner

Post by AreTheyForReal » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:09 pm

Wasn't there an at home workout plan leaked?

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:51 pm

AreTheyForReal wrote:Wasn't there an at home workout plan leaked?
I didn't post one yet but I will now.

Imgur allows a post every 30 minutes so the rest will follow shortly.

Here's KH Spring Challenge 2016 Home version

Weeks 1&5

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:47 am

KH Spring Challenge 2016 home version

Weeks 2&6

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:41 pm

khminionsattack wrote:
AreTheyForReal wrote:Wasn't there an at home workout plan leaked?
I didn't post one yet but I will now.

Imgur allows a post every 30 minutes so the rest will follow shortly.
Here's KH Spring Challenge 2016 Home version

Weeks 1&5
Really?? I feel like I never get an error when I upload but maybe I made an account or something and just forgot I'm logged in haha. I think accounts are free if that does help ya.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:39 pm

KH Spring Challenge 2016 home version

Weeks 3&7

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:24 pm

Did anyone notice the replies to this tweet? I just saw it the other day. This girl really called her out, and honestly I believe Katy is that stupid she didn't even realize it.

rosita_fresita
Stalker
Stalker

Post by rosita_fresita » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:51 am

hi do you have the home work out week 4&6 and the intro guide? <3

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:02 pm

rosita_fresita wrote:hi do you have the home work out week 4&6 and the intro guide? <3
Sorry I forgot to post the last weeks.

KH Spring Challenge 16 home

Weeks 4&8

If you scroll up I believe I posted the intro/nutrition guide for the mini summer challenge 17, they all look the same.

cerealbox
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cerealbox » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:44 pm

I am extremely glad that I came across this site! I was considering buying her workout plan but something felt off about it. Didn't feel right then I read @Forgetbaoutit 's post and she had a really good point "Their are trainers that care out there. Katy and Hayden are not among them they are definitely money hungry. Selling pre-workouts, shaker bottles, and now they have home workout bands," I've noticed that recently on her post that they're all about buying her shit. That's what bothered me, they are money hungry. They're more focused on being able to go on vacations, buy materialistic items verses reaching out and helping those who ask questions like Kayla Itsines or Emily Skye (I honestly feel like nothing can compare to them they're both sweetheart and so genuine.)
So thank you to those who started this thread and are sharing the guides. Looking at the images I can't believe her workout's cost that much they most certainly aren't 'worth' that much.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:53 pm

We have saved a lot of people from buying her challenges. This thread is all over google :tu:

Missey_1973
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Missey_1973 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:42 am

Thank you to everyone who posted. I see there is a new winter challenge starting and a home version that will start soon. I hope someone is able to post those. Does anyone have any of the home version they would be willing to share. There is currently one posted in this thread but would love to have some others.

Missey_1973
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Missey_1973 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:52 am

I see a new gym challenge has started and a new home gym one is suppose to start soon. Hopefully someone will share those. Also, does anyone have any of the home gym versions of her challenges they could shared? The is already one posted but wanted to see if there were any others.

pizzaqweeen
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by pizzaqweeen » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:32 pm

Missey_1973 wrote:I see a new gym challenge has started and a new home gym one is suppose to start soon. Hopefully someone will share those. Also, does anyone have any of the home gym versions of her challenges they could shared? The is already one posted but wanted to see if there were any others.
I second this!!

pizzaqweeen
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by pizzaqweeen » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:24 pm

khminionsattack wrote:KH Spring Challenge 2016 home version

Weeks 2&6
Could I bother you to repost the home workout you have of hers pleeeeease? :D <3 The one you posted previously won't work anymore :(

Return to “Fitness Influencers”