Katy Hearn Challenges

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Katy Hearn Challenges

Post by khminionsattack » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:22 pm

This thread is for all Katy Hearn challenges!

If you have them then send them!
She is not certified anymore. She lacks knowledge regarding health/training. She charges $200 for plans you can find on bodybuilding.com for free. It's basically the same workouts each challenge, but they are in a different order.

Inform other people about this. Our goal is for the challenges to come to an end because they are a complete rip off. Katy is not who she used to be. She is very greedy, materialistic, and definitely not humble.

Stop the trend of giving money to fitspos for these basic, cookie cutter plans.

Let's start with the KH Spring Challenge 2017:

Weeks 1&2

Weeks 3&4

Weeks 5&6

Weeks 7&8

Mini Summer Challenge 2017 coming soon!

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Katy Hearn Challenges

Post by alliezee » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:29 pm

My review:

The workouts are fine - but they are generic and produced by any basic google search for "beginner lifting plan".

As a more experienced lifter now, I think there is a bit of over-working and overtraining in the plans. I do not believe giving first-time lifters barbell squats and deadlifts is safe. There is a lot that comes into play with form and mobility that just don't seem important to Katy.

Aside from the workouts not being worth it, I got the impression from her communications that she had a word doc of responses and she'd copy+paste responses to me. It would often take her many days to respond to me. I don't really think she cared at all about my personal fitness goals, and her plans are largely tailored to losing weight. I thought she perpetuated a lot of stupid stereotypes when I was doing her plan, like lifting makes you bulky. Her weight recommendations were pretty bunk.

Overall, I think her challenges have gotten to the point where the things that might make it beneficial (the plans and the community) are largely gone and available elsewhere at no cost (bb.com and xxfitness reddit are much better resources).

I would advise anyone wanting to get into lifting to seek those two free resources, and use the $200-$250 to hire a certified personal trainer for three sessions. Look into Cristina Capron's app which is $5/month for a good fitness app. Nike has a great app also.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:45 pm

KH Winter Promo 2017

Weeks 1&2

Weeks 3&4

Weeks 5&6

Weeks 7&8

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:36 pm

I have bought 3 programs unfortunately. The first one I did and lost about 20 pounds. That was more so due to cardio and tracking than what katy sent me. Meaning my weight loss was due to me and not her. The other two I bought I didn't end up doing so waste of $400 right there. Plans are definitely cookie cutter. For the three I had they all looked exactly the same. The only difference was the way the exercises were laid out. When I actually did the program I only emailed katy once about changing up macros or something and her response was that I should lower my carbs and increase my cardio to 5 times a week on the stairs. Which is what many other girls have said they received as well.

Create your own workout on bodybuilding.com and create your own Facebook group or join a different one. Save your $200 and go get your hair done or something. The plans definitely aren't worth it.

Now for the people themselves. Katy seems to be really different now. Her persona on camera whether it's videos or Instagram stories seems really disingenuous. She is also not very friendly to people online sometimes. Haydn however is a totally different story. He's very rude to people online and really makes the brand look terrible. His snarky comments and his continuous references to sites like these only make it worse. More specifically his "get em" comment on a girls immature post on Instagram. Not to mention his "too bad" comment about bite meals. Even if it's a "joke" it's not one you really want on a website that's reviewing your company. You think people want to buy products from a company owner that does something like that? He'd be nothing if not for katy.

There have been rumors about steroids for both of them which I'm not sure about but they either ignore comments about it or evasively answer it. As well as questions about certifications. Katy isn't and shouldn't be selling fitness plans.

They're personalities we're really starting to rub me the wrong way but coming on the GG site and seeing what's been said about them really opened my eyes. Haydns recent comments from the past few months and finding out they're trump supporters really pushed me over the edge. Look at the plans and do your research before you decide to buy anything from them.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:55 pm

They say that you NEED to track macros to see results and workout 60-90 minutes per day. Wtf, no. You can't say that, are you the fitness mastermind of the world and know what the hell you are talking about??? No!

So many girls see results because they are overtraining, tracking macros and weighing every little thing out, and doing cardio, spending an hour to 2hours in the gym.

They need to get a new certification because they don't know anything except how to copy/paste from bodybuilding.com
The challenges are not sustainable long term, which is why many of the girls gain the weight back.

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:29 pm

Summer 2017 Build a Booty/Summer Challenge plan:

cali_ambitious454
Debater
Debater

Post by cali_ambitious454 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:35 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:Summer 2017 Build a Booty/Summer Challenge plan:
This looks EXACTLY like the other challenges that have been posted. Not sure how this is anywhere worth $200 when video demonstrations of the exercises aren't even included. Hell I spent this amount plus more on textbooks when I was in college!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:39 pm

I think that version is from 2014 because from 2015 forward, they are the blue logo PDF files.

Last years BAB was like 3 pages and workout A,B, and C. Just random glute exercises from her challenges. $50 for 3 pages :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:30 pm

Someone said the first couple pages are the booty challenge and then the last one's are part of a challenge. Year could be off for sure! No clue. I do know that it's probably the same shit, new year, new logo lol

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:38 pm

Mini 4 week summer challenge will be posted Saturday or Sunday! :tu: :D

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:05 pm

https://www.workoutbattle.com/katy-hear ... ge-review/

A review of the challenge.

Anything you find regarding the challenges, please post to this thread. We want to spread the word about her challenges and the more reviews on them and how pathetic they are then hopefully less and less people purchase them because they are more aware!

Forgetaboutit
Learner
Learner

Post by Forgetaboutit » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:38 pm

Here is my review.

I had never heard of Katy untill a former challenge girl posted her progress on reddit and I was sucked in that way. She even said in her post she'd never buy a challenge again, but it helped her learn the basics. So I figured why not I was desperate to lose my baby weight so I bought the fall home version promo 2015 I think.(not 100 on that) it was so hard for a beginner especially some one out of shape so I quit that first day.

Determined to make it work I bought the spring challenge 2016 home version challenge to keep me accountable. The workouts seemed easier or I had put more effort. I didn't mind the plan because I had no idea what to do so it helped me have somthing to follow.

The email support was just straight ridiculous. Send any email and it took 2 days to get one back. At the time of the challenge they went on a long vaction and were traveling for "buisness". I was very annoyed at that because you took my extra $100 to be available to help me with this but they were always MIA. The responses were very minimal "Drop your macros, up your cardio." That was it, no constructive criticism at all. Also at about 4 weeks in I joined a gym, I figured since she sold a plan that had both for the same price it wouldn't be a big deal to send it to me. Boy was I wrong she said I would have to re-buy the promo if I wanted the gym plan :roll:

I absolutely hated the FB group questions that girls needed to get through a workout weren't answered, but posts about a cheating bf or a bad day were and it was starting to get old. Thats how the NFR page was started because alot of the girls were getting frustrated. Katy and Hayden barely made an apperance in it aswell just to say "Were giving you guys early access to our T-shirts." Or somthing similar to that. A girl called them out on the page saying this was not what she paid extra for, so many girls agreed but it was taken down. (Go figure)

My last email I asked what I could do to continue my progress and she literally said "Thats up to you, you could bulk, maintain or lose." That didn't answer my question or help me in anyway.

Thats my review. I recently looked at both plans I have and they are exactly the same, just mixed up. Don't waste your money like I did its definetly not worth it.

After this experince I went to mallorykingfitness and my god she was a million times more helpful and actually cared. Their are trainers that care out there. Katy and Hayden are not among them they are definitely money hungry. Selling pre-workouts, shaker bottles, and now they have home workout bands. Like who the heck would buy that.

P.s. sorry if this is hard to read trying to wrangle a toddler and write on mobile while keeping my thoughts.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:47 am

KH Mini Summer Challenge 17
Intro and nutrition guide

The rest to come.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:27 am

KH mini summer challenge 17

Week 1

Week 2

Weeks 3&4 coming later today

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:37 am

khminionsattack wrote:KH mini summer challenge 17

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gallery</span><span>/</span><span>6Gvmw</span></a> Week 1

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gallery</span><span>/</span><span>nehFM</span></a> Week 2

Weeks 3&4 coming later today

Pretty much the exact same plan I have from last year. Don't waste your money!!!!

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:38 am

KH mini summer challenge 17

Week 3

Week 4

All the challenges look the same.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:25 pm

She probably stole it from someone else and due to her Insta fame, now her challenges are recognized more than others. She's so fake and shady

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:01 pm

She's going to sell anything to make money. Just slapping her logo on everything now. That screams money hungry. :FU:

Keep typing in katy hearn challenges so it gets to the front page. There are less than 300 people in the mini summer challenge fb group lol.

There's a lot more challenges of hers I can post but they all look the same. Post them anyways or nah?

Fitnesscakes
Debater
Debater

Post by Fitnesscakes » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:55 pm

Yes post them all of the Katy hearn challenges so everyone can see they're all the same :rofl:

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:39 pm

KH Fall Challenge 2016

Weeks 1&5

Weeks 2&6

Weeks 3&7

Weeks 4&8

Shortylow1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shortylow1 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:42 pm

All I can say is wow, her plans do look the same!! I am so glad I came across this site. I use to want to buy her plans but never could justify spending 200 dollars no matter how much I wanted to. And to see how her actual plans look I am so happy I never spent hard earned money on it!

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:16 pm

If you have any "coaching" emails, send them in. We heard her emails back are very similar and don't explain anything. Take your email &/or name out.

Khsucks
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Khsucks » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:16 pm

I purchased the Winter 2017 challenge and was beyond disappointed. As everyone can see from the pdf's, the workouts were basic and easily put together with free info available all over the internet. The facebook group didn't have much input from Katy or Haydn and seemed very fake, like everyone was trying to suck up to Katy to be recognized as being supportive, a quality they claim to look for in challenge winners (this doesn't seem to be true unfortunately...).

Finally, the email "coaching" was a complete joke. Like, ridiculous. At one point they emailed me back a response for a completely different challenge member, diff name/diff macros/etc. The only changes included lowering carbs and increasing cardio up to 5x per week, 30 minutes of moderate to high intensity. This is basic stuff here, obviously eating less and increasing calorie burn is going to be effective but is not sustainable. They tried to deter girls from emailing by frequently telling us to give our macros 7-10 to take effect, that there was no point in checking in before that point. It made a lot of girls uncomfortable to email with other or additional questions (ie about form, modifying a workout, etc). On two separate occasions I waited an obnoxious amount of time (5 days and 8 days) for a reply to my check in, and threads on the facebook group proved I was definitely not alone in that experience. Their claim that, despite taking on a huge number of clients, they can still meet the expectations and standards they set forth, is a COMPLETE lie. Basically, due to the false reply (replied to my email as if I was a diff client), 2 incidents of long wait times, and discouragement to email for 10 days after a macro change, I felt the coaching was a complete waste.

Please, put in some effort to put together a workout plan for yourself, join a general facebook workout group, or spend the money on a few sessions with a trainer at your gym. You will be much better off in the long run.

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:25 am

Khsucks wrote:I purchased the Winter 2017 challenge and was beyond disappointed. As everyone can see from the pdf's, the workouts were basic and easily put together with free info available all over the internet. The facebook group didn't have much input from Katy or Haydn and seemed very fake, like everyone was trying to suck up to Katy to be recognized as being supportive, a quality they claim to look for in challenge winners (this doesn't seem to be true unfortunately...).

Finally, the email "coaching" was a complete joke. Like, ridiculous. At one point they emailed me back a response for a completely different challenge member, diff name/diff macros/etc. The only changes included lowering carbs and increasing cardio up to 5x per week, 30 minutes of moderate to high intensity. This is basic stuff here, obviously eating less and increasing calorie burn is going to be effective but is not sustainable. They tried to deter girls from emailing by frequently telling us to give our macros 7-10 to take effect, that there was no point in checking in before that point. It made a lot of girls uncomfortable to email with other or additional questions (ie about form, modifying a workout, etc). On two separate occasions I waited an obnoxious amount of time (5 days and 8 days) for a reply to my check in, and threads on the facebook group proved I was definitely not alone in that experience. Their claim that, despite taking on a huge number of clients, they can still meet the expectations and standards they set forth, is a COMPLETE lie. Basically, due to the false reply (replied to my email as if I was a diff client), 2 incidents of long wait times, and discouragement to email for 10 days after a macro change, I felt the coaching was a complete waste.

Please, put in some effort to put together a workout plan for yourself, join a general facebook workout group, or spend the money on a few sessions with a trainer at your gym. You will be much better off in the long run.
Wow that is totally unacceptable. I feel so bad that girls are wasting money to be treated like this

Fitfinatic
Learner
Learner

Post by Fitfinatic » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:49 am

How will we gain access to this so called amazing app shes releasing? How could it possibly be any different

Return to “Fitness Influencers”