ElleDarby

Re: ElleDarby

Post by Guest »

whatisaid wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:55 am
She’s in no way fat but she can’t be a size 8 which she keeps reiterating in every clothes haul. “Got this in a 6 / 8 / XS” “Got a 10 so it would be big and oversized”
I think she is the type of girl who doesn't mind wearing things in too small a size. Like yeah you might be able to get a size 8 on you but it doesn't mean it fits like it's supposed to. Must be super uncomfortable though..

whatisaid
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by whatisaid »

toperella wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:29 am

I think she is the type of girl who doesn't mind wearing things in too small a size. Like yeah you might be able to get a size 8 on you but it doesn't mean it fits like it's supposed to. Must be super uncomfortable though..
Yeah I think she’s the type of girl that thinks anything over a size 10 is fat fat fat. But looking at her insta pics on holiday her hips and thighs surely can’t be an XS. I don’t mind Elle but it’s the way she has to mention how small her clothes sizes are constantly that annoys me.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Isn’t she on a family holiday? Some of those outfits are incredibly inappropriate for a family holiday...

Or at least I know I wouldn’t be wearing thong bikinis in front of my parents

Elizakitty25
Debater
Debater

Post by Elizakitty25 »

whatisaid wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:55 am
She’s in no way fat but she can’t be a size 8 which she keeps reiterating in every clothes haul. “Got this in a 6 / 8 / XS” “Got a 10 so it would be big and oversized”
To be fair a lot of these websites like boohoo and missguided seem to run really big (in my opinion anyway) - plus like the person below said she probably would usually wear something super tight so is going a size smaller anyway. This isn’t to “fat shame” as she is not fat at all, but has a very accentuated curvy figure.

secretsss
Learner
Learner

Post by secretsss »

Why don’t they go on holiday with their dog? Seems strange to get one and not do any trips with him in the UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

secretsss wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:40 pm
Why don’t they go on holiday with their dog? Seems strange to get one and not do any trips with him in the UK Image

I think the Lanzaraote is an annual trip they always do with Family and Lucy in laws all go too, its nice they go as a family and Elle and Connor let Katie stay with them, id guess it was probably booked before they got Herbie

The other holidays and constant trips away did seem strange to me before as even UK trips they didnt even take Herbie but i think he stays with either Elle's Mum or Connors family who both have dogs so i imagine he gets more walks and its more a holiday for him !

secretsss
Learner
Learner

Post by secretsss »

703ninjaginger wrote:
secretsss wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:40 pm
Why don’t they go on holiday with their dog? Seems strange to get one and not do any trips with him in the UK Image

I think the Lanzaraote is an annual trip they always do with Family and Lucy in laws all go too, its nice they go as a family and Elle and Connor let Katie stay with them, id guess it was probably booked before they got Herbie

The other holidays and constant trips away did seem strange to me before as even UK trips they didnt even take Herbie but i think he stays with either Elle's Mum or Connors family who both have dogs so i imagine he gets more walks and its more a holiday for him !
They’ve already planned two more holidays that’ll be at least a week plus she’s going on some influencer trips or something. Maybe it’s just me but if I was leaving the country that much I wouldn’t have my dog but if they’re fine leaving them with family or kennels I suppose that’s fine Image

Elizakitty25
Debater
Debater

Post by Elizakitty25 »

Fair play to her for being honest and saying she doesn’t want to sell her clothes on depop as she doesn’t pay for the majority of them.

Post by Guest »

I don't think I've ever seen someone with such a pronounced camel toe 24/7? Would you not notice when editing back the video? Especially in those white leather shorts. Or is a giant camel toe a thing now?

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

toperella wrote: I don't think I've ever seen someone with such a pronounced camel toe 24/7? Would you not notice when editing back the video? Especially in those white leather shorts. Or is a giant camel toe a thing now?
I enjoyed when she was saying those sheer outfits would be perfect for graduation. I’m pretty sure if I showed up in them I wouldn’t be allowed to graduate

Post by Guest »

Unfortunately every outfit was too small, too short, not flattering on her figure or all of the above.

say_whaat
Learner
Learner

Post by say_whaat »

I'm sorry this is off topic. Anyone in the UK remember that duck popcorn maker in the 90s. When I see her that's all I can see. She is a total mess and those outfits, my God I dont have enough time to right down my rant.Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

whatisaid
Learner
Learner

Post by whatisaid »

So she would really wear that white crochet see through maxi dress to a christening?!?

Sherlockhoes
Debater
Debater

Post by Sherlockhoes »

whatisaid wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:05 am
So she would really wear that white crochet see through maxi dress to a christening?!?
‘Something I’d defo wear to a works event’ you can tell she’s never had a proper job, imagine turning up to a work event with a full hip length slit in your dress

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Sherlockhoes wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 11:43 am
whatisaid wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:05 am
‘Something I’d defo wear to a works event’ you can tell she’s never had a proper job, imagine turning up to a work event with a full hip length slit in your dress
I know someone whose employee did turn up to their Christmas do in something like that.... everyone else was in jeans and nice tops and felt so uncomfortable with her so made up 😂

secretsss
Learner
Learner

Post by secretsss »

Whats with the 2nd outfit, wear to a graduation?? Is she alright

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

In the GraceFit video (which is a complete suck up to Grace tbh), she wears this one pair of pink women’s best leggings and when she bends over the crotch is basically highlighted with stitching- is this normal of these leggings? What a horrendous design!

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

On all her recent trips all she seems to be do is constantly eating/ordering food or at the buffet

Post by Guest »

Whats with the covering of her entire chest in glitter? I get highlighting certain points but the whole thing? Can't even imagine what that looks like in real life if it looks that chunky and sparkly on camera.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

I’m watching her video where her and her boyfriend swap diets and she honestly eats so badly it’s unbelievable. Not one vegetable in sight

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”