ElleDarby

Grantchester73
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ElleDarby

Post by Grantchester73 »

A lot of personal trainers are freelance or self employed in the UK. You pay the gym rent to use the facilities and then train clients at your own rates so I imagine that's what he does.

It is really hard at the moment to get a mortgage in the UK. Even with a massive deposit it's a nightmare if you're self employed. Plus the fitness industry is pretty low paid in the UK which is amusing. But maybe she'd find it easier if she didn't blow so much money on shitty tat (sorry "haul videos")!!!

Mabelrose
Informer
Informer

Post by Mabelrose »

Spending £1,250 a month on RENTING a 4 bed house for two is beyond stupid!!! Should have stayed out and saved for a better deposit.

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

plus all the uneccessary expense to furnish,decorate and run in electrical/gas/water bills for all those rooms, there is two of them they dont need so much room, it seems so wasteful, fair enough if buying outright but renting its ridiculous, her dad is supposdely well off or was at least surley someone most give them financial advice.

Mabelrose
Informer
Informer

Post by Mabelrose »

I doubt she’d listen to her parents! She happily disses them saying how they wanted her to stay at Uni and look, she followed her heart and is doing great.... why she didn’t stay and go her degree and run YT on the side I don’t know Yes here and now YT is ok but long term.? She’s not going to be the next Zoella!!!

Elizakitty25
Debater
Debater

Post by Elizakitty25 »

Can’t believe they’re renting such a big house - seems such an odd concept to me. Why not just save for a bit longer and buy somewhere? I know it’s hard when you’re self employed but it’s not impossible particularly if you can prove your income over a period of time. She’s just desperate to be “goals” - I wouldn’t be surprised if her announcement tomorrow is she is getting a puppy. These YouTubers honestly follow the same pattern every time!

Elizakitty25
Debater
Debater

Post by Elizakitty25 »

Haha called it a mile off. Standard puppy reveal. Pregnancy announcement by this time next year for sure.

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

Lmao we all called the dog announcement after they quit at “traveling” these two doughnuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

Lmao we all called the dog announcement after they quit at “traveling” these two doughnuts.

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

she used to be obssesed with sarah day, so since she just announced her pregnancy after a house and dog i would not be suprised for baby soon, i wonder if it will be her or carys first though, they seem to copy each other a lot

Secretadmirer
Informer
Informer

Post by Secretadmirer »

I think Elle is desperate for a proposal. If that doesn’t happen within the next 12-18 months then I can definitely see her wanting to get pregnant instead

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

Secretadmirer wrote:I think Elle is desperate for a proposal. If that doesn’t happen within the next 12-18 months then I can definitely see her wanting to get pregnant instead
I can see her leaving him if she doesn’t get her way as well. I hope he’s strong with her and sticks to what he wants out of life because you can tell he just goes along with whatever she wants vast majority of the time.

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

herbie is cute but labs grow super quick and she wont be able to carry him around much longer, i wonder if they will take him on lots of long walks when he gets his injections, they have the perfect opportunity to care for an active dog working from home and i really hope they get out of a lot in all weathers with Herbie. They seemed to be having digs and complaining a bit out him in the vlogs ive seen but that is typical puppy stuff, they should expect

rosemariesue21
Informer
Informer

Post by rosemariesue21 »

i take it any furture travel is off the cards now i pressume this rent is 12 months minimum and what will they do with Herbie when they go off to freebie Darwin Espaces or wherever. Also any old subscribers remember Elle used to always say her and Con planned to move to America and open a gym out there, what so they will move Herbie out then and leave their gorgeous nephews and nieces. Isnt her sister due anytime soon, i havent heard her mention it for a while but i would struggle to emigrate if i had young nieces/nephews

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

those lips :?

Maiseydais2
Learner
Learner

Post by Maiseydais2 »

She has the same home decor taste as my 78 year old nan. Bet everything smells like mothballs and cheap cinammon candles as well.

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

What has she done to herself. Anytime I go back to her videos I’m shocked at how busted her face is :-( she looks like Pete Burns. Sad sad sad.

ImageImageImageImage

MochaWombat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MochaWombat »

Sweetnpeaceful wrote:What has she done to herself. Anytime I go back to her videos I’m shocked at how busted her face is :-( she looks like Pete Burns. Sad sad sad.

ImageImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 9e8857.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181008</span><span>/</span><span>c50c6778977ca82818f971bcfff4ff5b</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181008</span><span>/</span><span>293be9dda966d2836eb2c8b84da179ea</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181008</span><span>/</span><span>12879b549c8fb10fdefd37c9d221e0f4</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181008</span><span>/</span><span>a2b9d8293be12f3a1195bc0b239e8857</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

It's the lips, it really is. All these cosmetic procedures like lip fillers, eyelashes and hair extensions can look great when you're all done up, but in everyday life they look totally out of proportion. I was considering tear trough fillers for myself, but I can't face the decades of upkeep (and the cost).

Victoria7571
Learner
Learner

Post by Victoria7571 »

"That was when she cared about fitness and they were obsessed with CG and Nikki. She cares now about being an instathot so I'm sure they'll stay exactly where they are and start popping out babies soon"

Hmmm, not so sure about the pregnancy thing now, she mentioned yesterday that shes gone on the contraceptive pill to clear up her complexion :roll:

watchingyoutube1905
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by watchingyoutube1905 »

Is anyone embarrassed to watch her?

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”