Wait what makes her shady. I am out of the loop

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn

Post by YolandaWinston »

I just saw I made it on to fatgirloncouch's screenshots for a Katy, Haydn post. I can't go through all the comments because they make me ragey but it was mainly minions who don't think they are flashy, or overcharge, or are on steroids, and are super humble. Em Dunc commented that she's biased and they're great people but even she doesn't address the steroids comments. Just kill me now. :roll: And from Hayden's IG stories their trip to Miami looks boring as fuck to me.

339ext
Learner
Learner

Post by 339ext »

OK guys, so haydns 30th birthday celebration is going on.. now lets see if after this weekend he will finally start to act like a grown adult and a respectable business owner. He is seriously so immature :roll:

Cool haydn, you like to drink expensive 1942 DON JULIO -pronounce your words like an idiot :respekt: & show off your wifes ass on social media.

anywyas, since this is a shady katy post..... lets get back on track.

Using "wanting to drink" for your husbands birthday, as an excuse to put off children is such a cover up for the PED use. LOL I cant believe people actually believe her. ....whatever you want to do floats your boat, but seriously where is the honesty with this girl.
- does anyone have the link to the surgeon out in CA where she got her work done and the DR posted it on his instagram? I want to see it and cant find it.
UGH at the minions and trolls commenting on the fatgirloncouch's post. SERIOUSLY. I could kick myself for spending money on her stupid BAB pdf file. kudos to everyone who went in on her and was honest with their opinions.

Social media is a fad right now. Lets imagine instagram got shut down TOMORROW. They would have to quit taking teeekilllllyaaaaa shots and maybe find a job to atleast fullfill a retirement / 401k

also, does anyone know if they still would have health insurance bc they are 'business owners'?

Has anyone been watching the instagram stories, her sister lost alot of weight since katys wedding.

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by notyourcupoftea »

I'm surprised her sister is even there. Maybe Haydn told Katy to invite her after reading here how we thought it was weird she never takes her family anywhere...

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack »

Where do you see her sister Megan? I don't see her posted anywhere. The IG story showing the snacks and Emily Duncan is a blonde girl and that's Erin, one of Haydns brothers fiancé.

339ext
Learner
Learner

Post by 339ext »

Her sister is there in the black and nude color bikini.

339ext
Learner
Learner

Post by 339ext »

Katy is also wearing a Gold Oyster Perpetural Rolex ........... those are like 14k :roll:

Noname1942
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Noname1942 »

The rolex is not new, she's had for a while.

Anyway, I just thought the video of them drinking shows that posing is very real and it would probably be good for girls to see that she is not always perfect. She has a little gut sometimes. Her waist is not really there without posing. She has minimal hips. Face fat. Average body type. Etc. But I am consistently annoyed by how Haydn never says something sweet but instead zooms in on her ass in the boat and is obsessed with her body. Ugh.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

^^^
about the comment regarding social media and how it could fall apart tomorrow.
I AGREE!!! How can you base pretty much all of your income on social media and not have anything to back it up? I get they have a gym, but I mean a real job that is steady income. I feel like they are blowing money on whatever they want and not worrying about anything right now, but they will be screwed if they lose the social media fame. I hope these fitspo people fade because most are all about flaunting their body and "perfect" life. A girl commented on Katy's post asking her to please post something regarding cellulite and she says something along the lines of that she doesn't need to post about body positive because other people are posting about it. K...... miss "perfect" thinking she's flawless.

wafae
Debater
Debater

Post by wafae »

I am mind blown by the comments in FGC latest IG's post about Nikki. weberainbow person need to get help. This person literally writes down pages and pages of replies, like do you have a job?! lord have mercy :?

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

He always is taking pictures of her ass and body. His remarks to his wife is disrespectful and gross to put on social media. Have some respect for your wife, Haydn. Why can't you shine light on how she is as a person or how she makes you feel, and not focusing solely on her body. His actions make me think their relationship isn't that great, yet everyone is saying #goals to them lol okay.....

fitgirlprobzrn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fitgirlprobzrn »

Long time lurker here! :respekt:

I bought a katy hearn promo back when it was $125. I can tell you that it was an absolute rip off! Back then she accepted PayPal payments as goods/services and I should've contacted PayPal for a refund lol.

Granted, I had been working out for 1.5 years and she catered more towards gym newbies but still she advertised her plans as suitable to all fitness levels. The plan consisted of BASIC exercises that I had already incorporated into my routine (before purchasing). I was honestly so confused when she emailed me a PDF file that had 4 weeks worth of exercises (not 8), with some tips about what foods to eat and what supplements to take blah blah blah :roll: nothing you can't find on google!!

Anyways, I completely agree about how she changed from a small town girl to this diva! I purchased a plan because I thought she's relatable back then! Now I'm kicking myself for supporting her "kardashian wanna be lifestyle".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

becausescience
Informer
Informer

Post by becausescience »

Y'all see Haydn's outfit on his most recent post on IG with him and Katy?? :rofl: :rofl: he's wearing white skinny jeans and some ugly ass pair of studded shoes with a white Gucci shirt. Sooooo gross

gapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by gapeach »

They're trying so hard to show off it's not even funny. Their outfits are hideous. All that money and you think they'd have a better sense of style. Good thing Hayden doesn't have to worry about squishing his junk in those skinny jeans.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

becausescience wrote:Y'all see Haydn's outfit on his most recent post on IG with him and Katy?? :rofl: :rofl: he's wearing white skinny jeans and some ugly ass pair of studded shoes with a white Gucci shirt. Sooooo gross
That's because they are classless trash. Money can buy you "nice" things but cannot change who you are. That's the thing about them. The core of them is that they have no class.

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

I took screenshots. She still has a nice body of course but pretty different than her posed picturesImageImageImage

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

boshbosh
Learner
Learner

Post by boshbosh »

cat29 wrote:Image

http://imgur.com/a/svvci

Katy is sucking her stomach in big time :?

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

boshbosh wrote:
cat29 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 9be3c3.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170709</span><span>/</span><span>69743a401233487fc8df1dff289be3c3</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[url]<a class="vglnk" href="[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>svvci</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>svvci</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Katy is sucking her stomach in big time :?
Yikes, you're right. It could also be a little bit of photoshop reshaping since Haydn's hip looks slightly popped and curved towards her stomach.

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”