Post by SledRun » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:59 am

Why the f* did he comment that o.O

Asianlilkim13
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sam James

Post by Asianlilkim13 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:49 am

Apparently her ex was done for DUI and killing someone .. https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/ktla.co ... habra/amp/

byebeach
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by byebeach » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:09 am

Damn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bootyguru2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:31 am

Why are they saying murder? Wouldn’t it be manslaughter? Honestly I’m not surprised. I feel so bad for the victim and his family.. I can’t feel sorry for someone who puts other people’s lives at risk. Nothing puts me more in rage than someone who texts/snapchats/drinks/does drugs and drives.

treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by treelee » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:15 am

Bootyguru2 wrote:Why are they saying murder? Wouldn’t it be manslaughter? Honestly I’m not surprised. I feel so bad for the victim and his family.. I can’t feel sorry for someone who puts other people’s lives at risk. Nothing puts me more in rage than someone who texts/snapchats/drinks/does drugs and drives.
Looked it up. In the state of CA if they prove a certain number of things it can be considered DUI murder (second degree murder), not manslaughter. One site said they only charge you with murder if you have a previous DUI because you were warned by the courts/DUI school and KNOW you can get charged and you therefore drove with intended malice. Another site said if you have other traffic related charges they can also charge you with it. Or maybe they start high and will lower the charges to manslaughter in a plea deal? Idk, not a law professional, but it sounds like he has something prior on his record. Either way, sounds pretty serious and he won't get off without some serious consequences.

f-c
Learner
Learner

Post by f-c » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:32 pm

Update via OC Register: "Though court records show he was not charged with a DUI, Hisaka faces a murder charge. He was being held in lieu of $1 million bail. According to court records, Hisaka was also awaiting trial for a June 25 incident of drunk driving."

So this fucker decided to put both the life of himself and others at risk after previously being arrested for a DUI? I hope he rots in hell.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:41 pm

f-c wrote:Update via OC Register: "Though court records show he was not charged with a DUI, Hisaka faces a murder charge. He was being held in lieu of $1 million bail. According to court records, Hisaka was also awaiting trial for a June 25 incident of drunk driving."

So this fucker decided to put both the life of himself and others at risk after previously being arrested for a DUI? I hope he rots in hell.
Thanks for the update. @treelee, you were right.

When I first found out about this I went to his Instagram to look at the comments and there were people actually feeling sympathy for him and saying things like “everyone makes mistakes blah blah blah”. Now we know this wasn’t just oNe mIStAkE. He’s done this before and deliberately continued doing it with no regard for the people around him. Fuck him

Bootyguru2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:45 am

Yes, thanks for clarifying @treelee !
Did he delete his IG? I can’t find it.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:50 am

Bootyguru2 wrote:Yes, thanks for clarifying @treelee !
Did he delete his IG? I can’t find it.
Looks like it's not there anymore

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:37 pm

JUNE? what the FUCK. You fucking GARBAGE ASS FUCK NOODLE SHIT. Sam REALLY needs to say something with this news coming to light. What an entitled cuck.

blondish
Talker
Talker

Post by blondish » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:48 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:JUNE? what the FUCK. You fucking GARBAGE ASS FUCK NOODLE SHIT. Sam REALLY needs to say something with this news coming to light. What an entitled cuck.
Why? He's not her problem anymore. She has nothing to do with his choices.

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:12 pm

blondish wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:JUNE? what the FUCK. You fucking GARBAGE ASS FUCK NOODLE SHIT. Sam REALLY needs to say something with this news coming to light. What an entitled cuck.
Why? He's not her problem anymore. She has nothing to do with his choices.
Because she has a huge platform, which for a short period, she used to shove her relationship down her followers throats. She should use said platform to send her condolences to the family of the person her ex killed (at the very least) and tell her followers to never drink and drive, share resources, etc. All these thots claim to want to use their platform for good but when the opportunity to do so presents itself, it's crickets and belfies. She might not have anything to do with his choice to get wasted and drive (which I'm sure he does ALL the time if he got caught twice just this summer...) but she made the choice to date him and present him to her audience. It's common to comment on situations like this as a "public figure".

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:34 pm

Sam staying quiet on him has been stupid from day one.

Sam put on this feminist woke-as-fuck front when it was trendy and convenient, but went SILENT when dating a horribly problematic, sketchy dude. So... yeah, she kind of should speak up I think. I've thought ever since they broke up that she had an obligation of sorts to talk about how hypocritical it was for her to date someone like that when she's used so much of her social space to advocate against guys like that?

instathots
Learner
Learner

Post by instathots » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:37 am

Oh fuck no, she does not owe anyone an explanation or statement regarding the actions of another grown ass adult who she isn't even with anymore. Only he is responsible for what happened. Just like these girls don't owe the world the details of their breakups, they certainly don't need to be dragged back into it months after it's ended.

dontmakememakeyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dontmakememakeyou » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:46 am

instathots wrote:Oh fuck no, she does not owe anyone an explanation or statement regarding the actions of another grown ass adult who she isn't even with anymore. Only he is responsible for what happened. Just like these girls don't owe the world the details of their breakups, they certainly don't need to be dragged back into it months after it's ended.
Agreed. She has absolutely nothing to do with what a man she was involved with has done. Even if she was still dating him, she is in no way obligated to take responsibility for his actions. She is in no way responsible for him and his actions, period. She doesn't owe anyone a statement about this. Anyone with half a brain cell would be mortified and devastated about this, Sam doesn't need to prove that just because she has a following.

RMfit
Learner
Learner

Post by RMfit » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:07 am

dontmakememakeyou wrote:
instathots wrote:Oh fuck no, she does not owe anyone an explanation or statement regarding the actions of another grown ass adult who she isn't even with anymore. Only he is responsible for what happened. Just like these girls don't owe the world the details of their breakups, they certainly don't need to be dragged back into it months after it's ended.
Agreed. She has absolutely nothing to do with what a man she was involved with has done. Even if she was still dating him, she is in no way obligated to take responsibility for his actions. She is in no way responsible for him and his actions, period. She doesn't owe anyone a statement about this. Anyone with half a brain cell would be mortified and devastated about this, Sam doesn't need to prove that just because she has a following.
I agree as well! She doesnt need to address it. She already responded to someone saying she has the victims family in her prayers. Thats all that needs to be said.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:47 am

It is true that she doesn’t have any obligation to address it. For me it just simply makes me feel weird. I think the people we date are a reflection of who we are and if I were a public figure and my ex had murdered somebody, I would make a statement about it. If it were an ex from 10 years ago, though, no I wouldn’t address it at all. But this feels weird because they were together just like two months ago. They might’ve even still been together when this happened, we don’t know. But I’m not saying that’s the correct thing to do or that she’s a terrible person for not addressing it further beyond the comment that she already made. Im not saying my opinion is the right opinion and I don’t feel strongly about it; I just simply find her silence to be odd, to me.

FakinFakinFakin
Informer
Informer

Post by FakinFakinFakin » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:39 am

What I'm really curious about is if they were still together when he got the recent DUI? Is that why they maybe broke up?

instathots
Learner
Learner

Post by instathots » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:38 am

FakinFakinFakin wrote:What I'm really curious about is if they were still together when he got the recent DUI? Is that why they maybe broke up?
Maybe, but iirc she mentioned a while back that she had ended things with him a few months prior, and just said that it's really important to be with someone who respects you for who you are.

sp00nful
Talker
Talker

Post by sp00nful » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:54 am

Do you guys think her and Marianna are really as close as them seem?

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:35 pm

dontmakememakeyou wrote:
Yeah, nobody said that. At all. Anyone with half a brain cell wouldn't drink and drive but clearly we've learned from this and many other fitspos drams that the majority of the population doesn't have half a brain cell. She has young, impressionable followers. A simple tweet with resources on the free services that will pick you up when drunk could go a long way towards influencing those young people to not get in the car next time they're schwasted leaving a frat party. Nobody HAS to comment on things like this but a decent human being would choose to. With platform comes responsibility especially from such a ~woke wamen~. Otherwise it's a fucking waste IMO.

treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by treelee » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:52 pm

Also maybe she doesn’t want to comment, but from what Krissy mae kagney tweeted or commented somewhere he was struggling with sobriety. So even just telling her followers if they think they’re struggling to get help so they don’t end up in that situation would go along way. I’m not defending him in anyway and this was clearly not the case for this accident (because 2:30 am) but for someone who’s actually struggling with sobriety it’s not easy to not drink and drive if you drive at all because you’re probably never completely sober. If you drink heavily you’re prob still at or above the legal limit til noon and by the time you’re sober you’re already drinking again. IMHO if you have a drinking/drug problem you just shouldn’t drive period. Totes off topic but just a thought that never hurts to be put out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bunnyloo
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by bunnyloo » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:22 pm

yea i think she doesn't owe anyone anything. she broke up with him, it's been clear that she's been single, why is she responsible in any way shape or form for his actions? drunk driving is horrible, that doesn't need to be broadcasted constantly for anyone to know that. she has no obligation to baby sit or mother or apologize for him. he earns his own shit and he can sit in it.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:25 am

bunnyloo wrote:yea i think she doesn't owe anyone anything. she broke up with him, it's been clear that she's been single, why is she responsible in any way shape or form for his actions? drunk driving is horrible, that doesn't need to be broadcasted constantly for anyone to know that. she has no obligation to baby sit or mother or apologize for him. he earns his own shit and he can sit in it.
False. Clearly people don’t know that because they continue to drink and drive and kill people every year. It is most definitely something that needs to be broadcasted and talked about frequently.

invasionsucexxy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:53 pm

Her and Maryana seem really close now. Their friendship is cute, their video was kinda boring but yeah both monotone.

Return to “Fitness Influencers”