idontknowwhoiam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Sam James

Post by idontknowwhoiam » Fri May 11, 2018 12:30 am

OmegaBetaZeta wrote:
idontknowwhoiam wrote:what did he post that was bad? im out of the loop haha
click back a page...
I read everything before I asked, I hate when people ask for info that's been talked about already. I wanted to know what was said specifically (if someone remembered or had a screenshot of it) not just vague comments that he said something mysogynistic and said the n-word.

Informer
Informer

Post by 1998 » Fri May 11, 2018 5:03 am

Here's a little gallery of dumb shit her man has been posting. And this is only from the past couple of days and only includes my personal highlights.

Also, about the school shooting comment - isn't Sam really big on mental health?

Sabrina von Saffron
Informer
Informer

Post by Sabrina von Saffron » Fri May 11, 2018 7:01 am

1998 wrote:Also, about the school shooting comment - isn't Sam really big on mental health?
Well, you know. When you're gleaning cultural insights from an account named "slutwhisperer"... :(

idontknowwhoiam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam » Fri May 11, 2018 12:41 pm

1998 wrote:Here's a little gallery of dumb shit her man has been posting. And this is only from the past couple of days and only includes my personal highlights.
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gallery</span><span>/</span><span>Rtd52cE</span></a>
Also, about the school shooting comment - isn't Sam really big on mental health?
ahhh perfect, thank you!

GluteActivation
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by GluteActivation » Fri May 11, 2018 7:46 pm

Sam's a little bitch for staying with this ignorant fuck boy. I could never stay with such an ignorant, degrading, narcissistic man-child. Just when I was starting to like her again, she lost all my respect.

Informer
Informer

Post by 1998 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:56 am

Sam spent the weekend with Maryana and her man has another story up where he shames women who have gotten plastic surgery. I checked and she is no longer following him. He still follows her though

Debater
Debater

Post by 007 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:48 am

I used to really like her ig but since she is in a relationship it gets so boring
know nothing about how shitty that guy is but I really want to enjoy her ig again
english is my 4th language :love2:

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:21 am

1998 wrote:Sam spent the weekend with Maryana and her man has another story up where he shames women who have gotten plastic surgery. I checked and she is no longer following him. He still follows her though
i really hope that SHE was the one who broke up with him, and not the other way around. He's such a douche and not even a tiny bit good looking

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:00 pm

VonTrappJediMaster wrote:
1998 wrote:Sam spent the weekend with Maryana and her man has another story up where he shames women who have gotten plastic surgery. I checked and she is no longer following him. He still follows her though
i really hope that SHE was the one who broke up with him, and not the other way around. He's such a douche and not even a tiny bit good looking
I was gonna ask if anyone thought they had broken up, he was all over her stuff and now not

Informer
Informer

Post by 1998 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:05 am

Well I take everything back, she does follow him on IG and commented on his newest picture. Weird though because I checked multiple times yesterday and yes, I did type in her whole @ in the search bar in his followers/her following lol. Sometimes if you just type in the beginning of the @ Insta won't show it.

chubbybunny
Informer
Informer

Post by chubbybunny » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:15 am

She definitely wasn't following him yesterday. Maybe they're back together. Seeing how Sam always claims she's wOkE, I almost expected more from her.

purpleandgold
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by purpleandgold » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:25 am

She just started following him again today. I showed up on my ig newsfeed (??).

Informer
Informer

Post by 1998 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:55 pm

So I wasn't being an idiot! Juicy.

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:06 pm

so they're still together. scott was on his instagram talking about how sam gets "the squirts" aka diarrhea from her vegan food.

idc how close i am with someone do NOT go on social media talking about my bowel movements. joke or not. atleast he owns it per his instagram bio "i act my shoe size not my age"

real winner you got there sam.

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:20 pm

Lurkosaurus Rex wrote:so they're still together. scott was on his instagram talking about how sam gets "the squirts" aka diarrhea from her vegan food.

idc how close i am with someone do NOT go on social media talking about my bowel movements. joke or not. atleast he owns it per his instagram bio "i act my shoe size not my age"

real winner you got there sam.
he is repulsive and his head hair looks like weirdly bleached pubes

chantal013
Learner
Learner

Post by chantal013 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:43 pm

So it's actually Maryana and her man that broke up.

invasionsucexxy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:11 pm

chantal013 wrote:So it's actually Maryana and her man that broke up.
Whhaaaaaaaat. How do you know? Did she mention it in her new vid.
I follow Omar and he's been off lately like going through some shit mentally it seems. Like I know this is not a Maryana thread but after they came back from their Birmingham trip he was making posts on how he had not a happy moment in 2018.. They've been together forever I am shocked.

japeterson42
Informer
Informer

Post by japeterson42 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:06 pm

invasionsucexxy wrote:
I follow Omar and he's been off lately like going through some shit mentally it seems. Like I know this is not a Maryana thread but after they came back from their Birmingham trip he was making posts on how he had not a happy moment in 2018.. They've been together forever I am shocked.
i did not see that coming at alllll
lmaooo

tomatoketchup
Talker
Talker

Post by tomatoketchup » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:14 pm

japeterson42 wrote:
invasionsucexxy wrote:
Wooooow that would explain why she keeps referencing how hard it's been lately in her vlogs. Ueh and they live together too. That's awkward

vegains_tm
Talker
Talker

Post by vegains_tm » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:38 am

tomatoketchup wrote:
japeterson42 wrote:
invasionsucexxy wrote:
Wooooow that would explain why she keeps referencing how hard it's been lately in her vlogs. Ueh and they live together too. That's awkward
I was getting those vibes from her stories a little before the popup and then once she uploaded videos where she all but cut him out of the footage I suspected it even more :( Looks like he confirmed it on his instagram. Bummer- they were pretty cute together and seemed pretty down to earth and I was rooting for them!

So as not to derail this thread too much- I wish that Sam would end it with her guy already if she hasn't. He's trash.

Smores
Learner
Learner

Post by Smores » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:04 pm

Looks like it’s over, she isn’t following him again and mentioned in her latest post she has been angsty.

instathot
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by instathot » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:51 pm

did anyone see her kitchen in her most recent video? I knew she was messy but I didn’t think it was that bad

milliep_
Learner
Learner

Post by milliep_ » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:10 pm

instathot wrote:did anyone see her kitchen in her most recent video? I knew she was messy but I didn’t think it was that bad
yeah i felt a bit grossed out watching it

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:57 am

Again with the glowing gymshark reviews. :rofl: I honestly think she just hates gs clothes and should be dropped stat. That swim review was kind of cool because I never knew she was a swimmer, but if she's trying to kid you that those bikinis would really work for training she's crazy. The talk about cheeky bottoms in a training setting gave me major flashbacks to when my high school swim team captains ordered the team "french cut" suits and several girls ended up walking around in thongs as our coach had to hide his eyes and others cried and ordered new suits. :rofl: Yeah, she should've just left it at these would be better for water sports.

Informer
Informer

Post by 1998 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:17 am

I have a conspiracy theory, I feel like she and her weirdo boyfriend didn't actually break up. She referred to herself as single in a recent video (v briefly though) and they aren't following each other anymore, but they still comment on each other's photos (and he commented on her newest pic "Yooo @hisakaflockaflame is sexy. You should date again :) " and whoever filmed her swim videos sounded a lot like him. Not sure why they would do that but maybe because he's so ~problematic~ and Sam is so ~woke~ she wants to preserve her woke image.. Ok I'll admit that sounds crazy :D But still weird

Return to “Fitness Influencers”