Arianna "Fence-straddler" Dantone

sratsciencegirl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Arianna "Fence-straddler" Dantone

Post by sratsciencegirl »

it’s the same as what Bucci posted a while ago about someone casually being on adderall. it happens, and everyone knows it happens, but you’d have to be stupid to talk about it on social media. especially with the following and influence these girls have.

mostlyopaque
Talker
Talker

Post by mostlyopaque »

I’m pretty fucking livid about her selling Vyvanse to her coworkers as well. Totally unprofessional, first. Second, as someone with ADHD (and went misdiagnosed for many years because people figured I was lazy and/or depressed, a scatterbrained space cadet), I NEED my Vyvanse. When the pharmacy is out due to a manufacturing shortage or how Florida law works with schedule II drugs and delivering X amount to pharmacies, I suffer immensely. Not just withdrawals, but my ability to be productive at work, focus on school, fucking focus long enough to pay my bills on time, not space out during a conversation. It affects my family and relationships, and I have to wean before taking a break which is not fun. I don’t tell people I take ADHD meds because they start saying things like, “oh I’d love some Adderall I could get so much done” “I can party all night.” Like, NO YOU DONT. My scheduled drug breaks are not fun. Pharmacy shortages when I’m under a huge deadline can be catastrophic for me. These meds are wonderful for those who need it but are not to be treated so casually. I do not share my meds with anyone because I legitimately need it. People who don’t need the amp fuck over those of us who do. Bitch

Lizzurd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lizzurd »

I'm sorry but how is she not fired?? She has alwayd been unprofessional on twitter (and IG) and if she were my employee, she'd be fired a long ass time ago.

However, there is a line between unprofessional and plain illegal. She's publicly bragging about doing something illegal at work AND involving another colleague in it...? This makes the whole Nicole Freer Remax group look really bad and frankly I would never give my business to professionals who chose to be represented that way.

Fitspo_tato
Learner
Learner

Post by Fitspo_tato »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
saygopom756 wrote:She just bragged on twitter about how she's giving her coworkers Vyvanse and I'm so angry??? She clearly doesnt need the stuff if she's handing it out like candy. This is so wrong on so many levels. People who don't need methamphetamines should not be taking them, and people who are prescribed methamphetamines shouldn't be dealing them. If she really cared about advocating for mental health she wouldn't be engaging in this buffoonery. There is a reason that I have to deal with looking like a drug addict every time I go to the pharmacist and that reason is people like her. I wish her psychiatrist would find out she's abusing her meds. Girl doesn't even need them, CLEARLY.
Why would you think you look like a drug addict? Vyvanese (and Adderall, Ritalin, etc) are very commonly prescribed meds and I doubt a pharmacist even bats an eye at you. It's one thing if you're waiting in line, fiending, for like Oxy or something but I doubt anyone at the pharmacy thinks that of you. The soccer mom behind you in line is probably picking up the same thing lol.

I feel like every person I know who is prescribed and genuinely needs their amphetamines has enough left over each month to sell some. And they do. Maybe that makes me a terrible person by association but I don't think Ari is unique at all in doing this. Talking about it on your social media platform with thousands of followers is moronic though.

I’m a psych RN and over the years have seen vyvanse, adderal, and Ritalin prescribed by the psychiatrist (Ritalin can be a last resort medication used in conjunction with electro convulsive therapy for those with major depressive disorder) and Vyvanse is like adderal and Ritalin However... Can also be used for those with binge eating disorder. ANYWAY, my point here is that these medications are controlled substances. She shouldn’t be giving away any prescription meds in general but giving away a controlled substance... no. Just stop. You have no idea what those medications could do to a person you don’t know their medical history, allergies, other medications their taking, etc. Not only is it dangerous to the people you’re dispensing them to, it’s illegal. And you just announced to the world that you’re doing this.. so Arianna if you’re reading this thread, stop.
Fit potatooo

Fitspo_tato
Learner
Learner

Post by Fitspo_tato »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
saygopom756 wrote:She just bragged on twitter about how she's giving her coworkers Vyvanse and I'm so angry??? She clearly doesnt need the stuff if she's handing it out like candy. This is so wrong on so many levels. People who don't need methamphetamines should not be taking them, and people who are prescribed methamphetamines shouldn't be dealing them. If she really cared about advocating for mental health she wouldn't be engaging in this buffoonery. There is a reason that I have to deal with looking like a drug addict every time I go to the pharmacist and that reason is people like her. I wish her psychiatrist would find out she's abusing her meds. Girl doesn't even need them, CLEARLY.
Why would you think you look like a drug addict? Vyvanese (and Adderall, Ritalin, etc) are very commonly prescribed meds and I doubt a pharmacist even bats an eye at you. It's one thing if you're waiting in line, fiending, for like Oxy or something but I doubt anyone at the pharmacy thinks that of you. The soccer mom behind you in line is probably picking up the same thing lol.

I feel like every person I know who is prescribed and genuinely needs their amphetamines has enough left over each month to sell some. And they do. Maybe that makes me a terrible person by association but I don't think Ari is unique at all in doing this. Talking about it on your social media platform with thousands of followers is moronic though.

I’m a psych RN and over the years have seen vyvanse, adderal, and Ritalin prescribed by the psychiatrist (Ritalin can be a last resort medication used in conjunction with electro convulsive therapy for those with major depressive disorder) and Vyvanse is like adderal and Ritalin However... Can also be used for those with binge eating disorder. ANYWAY, my point here is that these medications are controlled substances. She shouldn’t be giving away any prescription meds in general but giving away a controlled substance... no. Just stop. You have no idea what those medications could do to a person you don’t know their medical history, allergies, other medications their taking, etc. Not only is it dangerous to the people you’re dispensing them to, it’s illegal. And you just announced to the world that you’re doing this.. so Arianna if you’re reading this thread, stop.
Fit potatooo

sp00nful
Talker
Talker

Post by sp00nful »

Ari has been driving me absolutely mad the past few days and today I am over the edge. I just poured my morning cup of coffee and I am ready to go IN.

First, she quits her job & made up a new one - a “transaction coordinator” so she’s trying to bacially close deals for other people, therefore taking more of their money? The audacity of this girl. Why doesn’t she just branch off on her own and do her own real estate business where she actually sells houses? Is she even allowed? Because if she isn’t, I would never trust her as my transaction coordinator. I’m sick as fuck about her posting about it all over her Instagram.

Then, gymshark sent her that “join the club” lifting shirt & she actually had the audacity to tweet “I told @gymshark to sponsor me and all I got was this shirt “ with a crying face emoji at the end. And yes, she literally tagged gymshark, which I think is crazy.... why would you want them to see that? 2 hours later she added “for those of you who don’t know my humor, I’m very grateful to have received this, thank you @gymshark.” Gymshark didn’t like or reply to either of those BUT they did reply to someone else’s comment underneath her tweet so they did definitley see it :rofl: Way to kick yourself in your own ass Ariana, now they’ll never sponsor you because you’re such an ungrateful bitch. She has also talked mad shit about gymshark quality in the past before, but now she wants to shill it???? This is giving me major flashbacks to when she left the supplement company she was with for women’s best & then talked shit about the supplements. I’m also fairly sure she’s not with women’s best anymore too, because she hasn’t posted them in a while & considering their BF deals I’m sure she would have had to. So that lasted an embarrassingly short amount of time

Lastly, this morning she tweeted “the kardashians have had surgery???? No way???? Maybe we don’t need to tweet about it every time one of them posts a picture of themselves.” Which IS the right step for feminism, but I was literallt thissssclose to reminding her about her body shaming khloe over plastic surgery when Ari RT’d her saying “imagine paying for your ass to look like this?” If anything, Ari’s tweet is worse than just pointing out that they had surgery because ari was literally body shaming. Neither are okay, though.

God I’m exhausted from writing this. She’s such a fake fucking bitch.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

sp00nful wrote:Ari has been driving me absolutely mad the past few days and today I am over the edge. I just poured my morning cup of coffee and I am ready to go IN.

First, she quits her job & made up a new one - a “transaction coordinator” so she’s trying to bacially close deals for other people, therefore taking more of their money? The audacity of this girl. Why doesn’t she just branch off on her own and do her own real estate business where she actually sells houses? Is she even allowed? Because if she isn’t, I would never trust her as my transaction coordinator. I’m sick as fuck about her posting about it all over her Instagram.

Then, gymshark sent her that “join the club” lifting shirt & she actually had the audacity to tweet “I told @gymshark to sponsor me and all I got was this shirt “ with a crying face emoji at the end. And yes, she literally tagged gymshark, which I think is crazy.... why would you want them to see that? 2 hours later she added “for those of you who don’t know my humor, I’m very grateful to have received this, thank you @gymshark.” Gymshark didn’t like or reply to either of those BUT they did reply to someone else’s comment underneath her tweet so they did definitley see it :rofl: Way to kick yourself in your own ass Ariana, now they’ll never sponsor you because you’re such an ungrateful bitch. She has also talked mad shit about gymshark quality in the past before, but now she wants to shill it???? This is giving me major flashbacks to when she left the supplement company she was with for women’s best & then talked shit about the supplements. I’m also fairly sure she’s not with women’s best anymore too, because she hasn’t posted them in a while & considering their BF deals I’m sure she would have had to. So that lasted an embarrassingly short amount of time

Lastly, this morning she tweeted “the kardashians have had surgery???? No way???? Maybe we don’t need to tweet about it every time one of them posts a picture of themselves.” Which IS the right step for feminism, but I was literallt thissssclose to reminding her about her body shaming khloe over plastic surgery when Ari RT’d her saying “imagine paying for your ass to look like this?” If anything, Ari’s tweet is worse than just pointing out that they had surgery because ari was literally body shaming. Neither are okay, though.

Lol amen sister to all that. Wtf is this new job? Did that real estate group finally have the sense to dump her after she publicly outed them doing dumb illegal shit (didn't she tweet or IG about how she gave her coworkers her vyvanse? )?? She doesn't have an actual real estate license so nope, she can't actually sell homes. As for gymshark, she's a negative nellie, talks shit, and she's also CG's longtime acquaintance, so despite her ties to Nikki, I think alphalete would pity sponsor her well before gymshark (unless she blew that relationship too.... I can't keep track lol).

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

treelee wrote:
sp00nful wrote:Ari has been driving me absolutely mad the past few days and today I am over the edge. I just poured my morning cup of coffee and I am ready to go IN.

Lol amen sister to all that. Wtf is this new job? Did that real estate group finally have the sense to dump her after she publicly outed them doing dumb illegal shit (didn't she tweet or IG about how she gave her coworkers her vyvanse? )?? She doesn't have an actual real estate license so nope, she can't actually sell homes. As for gymshark, she's a negative nellie, talks shit, and she's also CG's longtime acquaintance, so despite her ties to Nikki, I think alphalete would pity sponsor her well before gymshark (unless she blew that relationship too.... I can't keep track lol).
She probably did blow it. And, CG actually used FIT people. Not bod-pos people. No offense to that genre, just not his aesthetic.

Super funny how she hates on the Kardashian’s for plastic surgery but she has also gotten plastic surgery. (Lipo, nose job, lip fillers and wtf ever else)

Lizzurd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lizzurd »

Also she's advertising for her new "job" via IG selfies, including a gif of her bopping around with a huge caption of "Sweater weather"?? :? She has absolutely no professionalism lol

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

Lizzurd wrote:Also she's advertising for her new "job" via IG selfies, including a gif of her bopping around with a huge caption of "Sweater weather"?? :? She has absolutely no professionalism lol
seriously she posted a mirror selfie and underneath described what a transaction coordinator is....like why the mirror selfie? lol like at least a linkedin-esque pic?

fitnessinstathot
Talker
Talker

Post by fitnessinstathot »

She's becoming more and more irrelevant. I saw, I think... a month ago? She tweeted like "oh my dad looked me up and found my Gurugossip page. The lies people tell about me growing up rich lol" (not a direct quote, was something along those lines...) and I kind of feel like she did that so she would be brought up again on here? Like she clings to relevancy more than anyone. She is such a hypocrite in every single way. She is the most annoying person in the "fitness" community imo. Like she tries so hard to be one of the GS girls wit ass kissing and I kind of feel like all of them are embarrassed/annoyed by her? Like that one person everyone is surface level nice to but on the inside like, "oh god here she comes. Why is she talking to me. Please stop"

slamdunk89
Debater
Debater

Post by slamdunk89 »

So I actually run an influencer marketing program for a major and brand, and I can tell you that tweet (we get people asking us to sponsor them all the time too which is fine but she'd actually been sent something) would immediately have me strike her off any list. I wouldn't even send her the coupons we send to fans with no following. She'd be completely blacklisted, we have a strict we don't work with assholes policy

infjunicorn
Debater
Debater

Post by infjunicorn »

Idk how this girl can claim to sell homes to people?? She has an inactive license, which basically means she can't do much of anything in regards to a transaction. I'm a licensed agent and prior to passing my test I was an assistant for another agent in our brokerage -- as an assistant I couldn't so much as fill in the blanks in a contract, and I definitely didn't make commission. I'm confused about how she has sooo much money and she's doing all this work without a license. There are so many things that are straight up illegal if you do them without a license and you can be reported to the board and be fined thousands..
Really..how sensitive you are. Can you feel...THIS? :love2:

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

I work at a fairly large real estate agency in a fairly large town, and the average cost of a transaction coordinator is $250/transaction. It's actually a pretty smart thing for her to get into, but it's super contingent on her being good at what she does and having a solid/consistent client base.

my guess is homegirl continues to live beyond her means.

Post by Guest »

Holy shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

Do y'all know if her and Grace are still friends?

silverdollar
Learner
Learner

Post by silverdollar »

just want to come on here to say i'm so glad ariana isn't relevant anymore. k byeeee

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Resurrecting since we've been clogging the em dunc thread with Ari snark. She's still as problematic and toxic as ever. She just has new friends to piss off now. Also who actually buys houses from her? She must be a nightmare to work with.

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

She also posted a screenshot of an email from a colleague or someone she was working with to her Twitter account .....really professional.

Flyingskeletons
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Flyingskeletons »

JMizzle33 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:30 pm
She also posted a screenshot of an email from a colleague or someone she was working with to her Twitter account .....really professional.
Didn't even take out their name. In context it looks like she sent him a late response about something time-sensitive and he was snarky... So she posted that screenshot and called him unprofessional like her tweeting a screenshot with the person's name and employer isn't unprofessional lol. It might be different if she was emailing with an influencer marketing agency or something and she called them out. But no, this is seemingly a realtor that she's working with in her real estate marketing/photography job.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”