Abby Pollock

Too Wong Fu
Learner
Learner

Re: Abby Pollock

Post by Too Wong Fu » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:37 am

happy camper wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:00 am
I really like how she approached the topic and how she pointed out everything you have to take into consideration when watching cheat day videos. I would say job well done!

But I was really sad when I saw people mention Stephanie Buttermore like a great example in the comments. She couldn't be further from great example. Well, she might be the best example, but not in a good way.
Agree! Especially since Abby specifically pointed out to watch if the person actually swallows their food. Are people really that blind to Stephanie's video editing?

japeterson42
Informer
Informer

Post by japeterson42 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:37 am

this was the first video in awhile i made it all the way through. i like how she called people out and she was like "are we seeing them swallow it all?"

no, we aren't

she approached the topic in a thoughtful way. like, some people on their fitness journey could think they need these massive cheat days but thats definitely not the case.

im a hater 99% of the time but i liked this one. i hate those fucking cheat day vids
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-me-pay- ... campmgmt_w

trying to pay for college yall.... help a girl OUT

happy camper
Learner
Learner

Post by happy camper » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:45 am

Too Wong Fu wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:37 am
happy camper wrote:
I really like how she approached the topic and how she pointed out everything you have to take into consideration when watching cheat day videos. I would say job well done!

But I was really sad when I saw people mention Stephanie Buttermore like a great example in the comments. She couldn't be further from great example. Well, she might be the best example, but not in a good way.
Agree! Especially since Abby specifically pointed out to watch if the person actually swallows their food. Are people really that blind to Stephanie's video editing?
I must admit I never noticed that she doesn't show herself swallowing the food until people pointed it out. Now I can't unsee it.

pbjnfit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:27 am

happy camper wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:45 am
Too Wong Fu wrote:
happy camper wrote:

I must admit I never noticed that she doesn't show herself swallowing the food until people pointed it out. Now I can't unsee it.
Is there a video in particular that you notice this?

Too Wong Fu
Learner
Learner

Post by Too Wong Fu » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:24 am

pbjnfit wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:27 am
happy camper wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:45 am
Too Wong Fu wrote:
happy camper wrote:

Is there a video in particular that you notice this?
I've only watched a couple of her videos so I don't know that there is any certain one that's more noticeable than others. Go watch her epic couples cheat day, in the beginning where they are eating donuts. She bites, chews, shows close up of food (while also covering her face), there's a voiceover about the food, and then suddenly she's done and going for the next bite or food. If you're not looking for it, you don't really notice bc of how she edits it.

Philomena
Talker
Talker

Post by Philomena » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:20 pm

It takes a lot for me to call another woman disgusting, but damn, Abby is fucking disgusting for posting her legs open with visible labia. This chick has zero class. And ass, for that matter.

I'm all for women dressing in whatever makes them happy, but there's nothing else that screams desperate need for any kind of attention short of posting your puss for the internet to see. She is putrid.

PrinceSarah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrinceSarah » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:14 am

Remember when Abby was all about the science and actually tried to make content that was educational rather than posing like an instathot?

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:01 am

Her atrocious manicure was the final, final nail in the coffin for me. Total thot status. Reputability is gone.

Sputnik
Informer
Informer

Post by Sputnik » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:33 am

That's not her labia. It's a shadow on her inner thigh. I still don't know what joy she gets posing like that though

japeterson42
Informer
Informer

Post by japeterson42 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:33 pm

bro. why the fuck she talk like that lmao
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-me-pay- ... campmgmt_w

trying to pay for college yall.... help a girl OUT

Russell_88
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Russell_88 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:33 am

Wtf...Image

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Magnethicc
Learner
Learner

Post by Magnethicc » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:32 pm

Russell_88 wrote:Wtf...Image

guess non-sexual posts not getting her enough attention

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ghoulish_babe » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:32 am

All aboard the cuckoo train...

Too Wong Fu
Learner
Learner

Post by Too Wong Fu » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:06 am

Magnethicc wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:32 pm
Russell_88 wrote:Wtf...Image

guess non-sexual posts not getting her enough attention
Pretty sure she was trying to copy this post from thefitnesslioness, who she featured in her recent BiI vid

Bootyguru2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:39 am

In all seriousness, I always wonder what these people’s parents think about what they post on social media

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:13 am

The fucking comments on that post. Some girl that was part of the video was defending Abby how she iS sO sCiEnCe BaSeD.

Spare me, bitch.

Too Wong Fu
Learner
Learner

Post by Too Wong Fu » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:31 am

keep_er_movin wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:13 am
The fucking comments on that post. Some girl that was part of the video was defending Abby how she iS sO sCiEnCe BaSeD.

Spare me, bitch.
I don’t even understand how she says it’s so controversial. Like girl you made a vid interviewing women w diff experiences, a doctor that is going to be biased af bc he did your implants, and read some studies but never really reached a conclusion??? What was even the point?

qwerty888
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:43 pm

No, the conclusion was definitely reached, she just didn't want to outright say it - she thinks BII is bogus, and I agree with her.

These women are having the exact SAME symptoms I was having for like a year and I never had implants. They came on suddenly and progressed quickly, where I was barely functional in every sense of the word. The symptoms were mental, physical, seemingly hormonal, even though all tests came back fine. I spent thousands of dollars on doctors trying to treat this mystery illness and in the end finally realized that it was depression, which was caused by multiple stressors and my inability to cope with them, but it expressed itself in a very physical way with very severe physical symptoms. Once I got prescribed an SSRI, virtually ALL my symptoms disappeared in a matter if days. It was pretty incredible to see.. and it tells you that your mind is a very powerful thing and can change your whole reality and change the way your body operates.

These women are making a huge mistake blaming it on implants (and Karissa is to blame starting this trend online). Of course, they feel better afterward, because of the placebo effect, but it doesn't necessarily mean the effect will last if they haven't fixed the underlying mental cause.

a-nole
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by a-nole » Sun May 12, 2019 10:42 pm

I used to love her (before her boob job)... I unfollowed her around the time she got into running and lost significant amount of muscle.

I just went on her ig for the first time in a while and saw her post in her underwear stating that "dressing sexy doesn't mean she wants sex"... wow this girl has changed so much since getting her breast augmentation, in an attention seeking way. She used to say she was fine with her tiny chest.

PrinceSarah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrinceSarah » Mon May 13, 2019 9:43 am

a-nole wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 10:42 pm
I used to love her (before her boob job)... I unfollowed her around the time she got into running and lost significant amount of muscle.

I just went on her ig for the first time in a while and saw her post in her underwear stating that "dressing sexy doesn't mean she wants sex"... wow this girl has changed so much since getting her breast augmentation, in an attention seeking way. She used to say she was fine with her tiny chest.
I know when I first found her I was so excited about a fitness girl who seemed to know what she was talking about who loved her flat chest, but now she’s morphed into every other fitness girl out there :(

Pok
Learner
Learner

Post by Pok » Tue May 14, 2019 6:59 pm

Whats with all the vegan meals? I can’t stand to watch her anymore and I know she did a vegan video a few weeks ago but it didn’t seem like she liked it?

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin » Wed May 15, 2019 7:26 am

Pok wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:59 pm
Whats with all the vegan meals? I can’t stand to watch her anymore and I know she did a vegan video a few weeks ago but it didn’t seem like she liked it?
It's pandering. Vegan is trendy right now and people use it for clicks while ignoring that it's an ethical stance and lifestyle, not clickbait.

The Wooorst
Learner
Learner

Post by The Wooorst » Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am

No one:
Abby: I don't *need* to be lean for summer, I just need to prove to you that I can even though no one wondered or asked.

Why is this chick such a one trick pony? I'd be more impressed if she went on a bulk and documented that, rather than yet another diet. Does she even go to the gym? Her arms look like she lets jeff carry all the groceries.

Too Wong Fu
Learner
Learner

Post by Too Wong Fu » Wed May 15, 2019 9:28 am

The Wooorst wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
No one:
Abby: I don't *need* to be lean for summer, I just need to prove to you that I can even though no one wondered or asked.

Why is this chick such a one trick pony? I'd be more impressed if she went on a bulk and documented that, rather than yet another diet. Does she even go to the gym? Her arms look like she lets jeff carry all the groceries.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think she has no idea how to actually lose weight. She always tries these trendy diets ~*for science*~ like when she tried keto awhile back. I think she really does actually want to lose weight, just doesn't want to admit it for whatever reason.

The Wooorst
Learner
Learner

Post by The Wooorst » Wed May 15, 2019 9:43 am

Too Wong Fu wrote:
The Wooorst wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
No one:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think she has no idea how to actually lose weight. She always tries these trendy diets ~*for science*~ like when she tried keto awhile back. I think she really does actually want to lose weight, just doesn't want to admit it for whatever reason.
Sure but she has very little to reveal underneath, so I don’t get why she wants to shed fat. Those arms will just look smaller, and the rest? Well, she already doesn’t have an ass anymore. What’s there to lose? More muscle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Fitness Influencers”