i think she is panicking because she's not popular anymore
lmaooo

Dead morose
Learner
Learner

Re: Abby Pollock

Post by Dead morose »

japeterson42 wrote:i think she is panicking because she's not popular anymore
and don't have a nice ass to do clickbaity grow-our-booty-right-way videos. Yep, she seems lost

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

japeterson42 wrote:i think she is panicking because she's not popular anymore
was she ever? :lol: she had her 1 minute of fame but that was it. i am amazed she expected it to last.

fitnessinstathot
Talker
Talker

Post by fitnessinstathot »

kittykat35 wrote:her "before" picture is actually an physique update pic from October 2017. She posted it in her membership page and forgot to delete before claiming online that it was from 16 wks ago
Can someone PLEASE send this with a screen shot of the FB group or something to FGOC on insta?? I love her page because she helps make people aware of all of the shady shit these "influencers" do. It's helped a lot of people realize that even the girls/boys they thought were "DifFereNT" and "NoT LIke ThE REst oF THEm" are, infact, like the rest of them and shady AF :roll:

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Can someone please tell me how someone with her voice has 658k subs?? She's SO annoying. And equally as shady as the rest of the fitspos. I literally can't even hate watch her videos because she's so irritating.

bassplayer8
Learner
Learner

Post by bassplayer8 »

treelee wrote:Can someone please tell me how someone with her voice has 658k subs
Cause guys usuallly watch her videos muted :roll:

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

bassplayer8 wrote:
treelee wrote:Can someone please tell me how someone with her voice has 658k subs
Cause guys usuallly watch her videos muted :roll:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gosh, I remember watching a video of hers for the first time. HER VOICE :? - was literally my first thought. And that video was almost 10 mins long if I remember. After what felt like an eternity I checked how far I'm through and it was only 2 mins. I got used to her voice after a while but her content started to bore me, so here I am now :tu: It ain't her normal voice tho, I think in her boob job video she has a different voice, which is probably her normal one. Much more tolerable. Why not use it all the time. Wait, doesn't matter if the content isn't interesting in the first place.

kittykat35
Learner
Learner

Post by kittykat35 »

fitnessinstathot wrote:
kittykat35 wrote:her "before" picture is actually an physique update pic from October 2017. She posted it in her membership page and forgot to delete before claiming online that it was from 16 wks ago
Can someone PLEASE send this with a screen shot of the FB group or something to FGOC on insta?? I love her page because she helps make people aware of all of the shady shit these "influencers" do. It's helped a lot of people realize that even the girls/boys they thought were "DifFereNT" and "NoT LIke ThE REst oF THEm" are, infact, like the rest of them and shady AF :roll:
Yes i have screen shots. What is the instagram handle? Could nt find a name for FGOC

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

kittykat35 wrote:
fitnessinstathot wrote:
Yes i have screen shots. What is the instagram handle? Could nt find a name for FGOC
Fat Girl on Couch @fatgirloncouch

domogru3
Informer
Informer

Post by domogru3 »

Soo.. She's a physiotherapist now..

God she's so annoying. I genuinely believe that the only reason why this thread is quiet is because no one can bare to watch her haha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

rubygranger
Learner
Learner

Post by rubygranger »

I don't understand how she always talks about having a big ribcage when everyone's rib cage would pop out like this if they sucked their belly in as hard as she does

Philomena
Talker
Talker

Post by Philomena »

She does have a bit of a flared ribcage, but it's overemphasized now with her bolted on tiddies and stomach vacuuming for dear life.

AliBee
Informer
Informer

Post by AliBee »

She lost me at Sweet Sweat.

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

She's doing sweet sweat shit now??

After billing herself as a science chick? What a fucking hack.

Lena999
Talker
Talker

Post by Lena999 »

keep_er_movin wrote:She's doing sweet sweat shit now??

Anyone care to fill me in on this sweet sweat crap? I have no clue what you are talking about but judging from the tone it's some kind of scam?

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sabrina von Saffron »

Jen Heward has been slingin' that Sweet Sweat shit for YEARS and people here still seem to like her... guess Abby hasn't really inspired that sort of goodwill. :D

heidihumbug
Debater
Debater

Post by heidihumbug »

Lena999 wrote:
keep_er_movin wrote:She's doing sweet sweat shit now??

Anyone care to fill me in on this sweet sweat crap? I have no clue what you are talking about but judging from the tone it's some kind of scam?
It’s a product in the same realm as flat tummy teas and other instabullshit. It’s just a bunch of oils and wax in something that looks like a giant glue stick that you rub onto your skin in areas you want to loose more weight *eye roll* It makes you sweat like crazy wherever you apply it. I believe the intent is to like a fat burner pill, raise your internal body temperature to burn more calories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GymTanLaundry
Learner
Learner

Post by GymTanLaundry »

Sabrina von Saffron wrote:Jen Heward has been slingin' that Sweet Sweat shit for YEARS and people here still seem to like her... guess Abby hasn't really inspired that sort of goodwill. :D
I love Jen, but that her pushing that crap has always made me cringe.

AliBee
Informer
Informer

Post by AliBee »

GymTanLaundry wrote:
Sabrina von Saffron wrote:Jen Heward has been slingin' that Sweet Sweat shit for YEARS and people here still seem to like her... guess Abby hasn't really inspired that sort of goodwill. :D
I love Jen, but that her pushing that crap has always made me cringe.
Same, I do kind of overlook it a bit with her because she's never been preaching 'science' like Abby.

Dead morose
Learner
Learner

Post by Dead morose »

well, did Jen ever claimed that sweet sweat helps you burn fat? I only remember her saying that it helps fight water retention

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”