Lesser known Fitness YT/IGers - Part 2

slamdunk89
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lesser known Fitness YT/IGers - Part 2

Post by slamdunk89 »

alliezee wrote:kelly aka freeyoursoulfit on twitter went in on sarah bowmar last night. 10/10
Sarah Bowmar has come up before...can I ask what the problem with her is? I quickly perused her instagram and she doesn't look any better/worse then the rest of the "fitness" gurus

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hashtag fitness »

slamdunk89 wrote:
alliezee wrote:kelly aka freeyoursoulfit on twitter went in on sarah bowmar last night. 10/10
Sarah Bowmar has come up before...can I ask what the problem with her is? I quickly perused her instagram and she doesn't look any better/worse then the rest of the "fitness" gurus
Inhumane treatment of animals, photoshopped IG pics

cali_ambitious454
Debater
Debater

Post by cali_ambitious454 »

slamdunk89 wrote:
Yeah if I'm not mistaken she used to be sponsored by Under Armour, but then was dropped by them after video of her husband shooting a bear surfaced on the internet and outrage ensued from many folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wawa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wawa »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
slamdunk89 wrote:
Her and her husband filmed and uploaded a POV video of them spearing a black bear to death.

A SPEAR.

Ugh, they need to be speared.

But other than that, I vote on her eyebrows being the other main problem.
I may be wrong but was it they who didn't actually spear it to death, but repeatedly speared it and laughed at/about it and left it clinging to life? I recall someone saying the bear probably suffered for 12+ HOURS before it actually died. I'm not opposed to legal hunting- I live in a rural area overpopulated by deer that actually destroy the ecosystem- but I don't like hunting for fun or hunting exotic animals. I also wouldn't personally partake in hunting but I can understand how it's necessary in certain circumstances.

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

slamdunk89 wrote:
they pretty brutally massacred a bear. Far outside of the scope of "humane" hunting. The canadian province which he did it in has actually since outlawed spear hunting and made an example out of him. She's also repeatedly been busted heavily changing her photos to make her ass a LOT bigger... a bad job doing it no less.

mostlyopaque
Talker
Talker

Post by mostlyopaque »

Google Sarah Bowmar and you'll see a lot of other things besides the bear killing (which was the worst offense in my opinion). She's been dragged by Cali Aesthetics and she got into a twitter war with Layne Norton over eating dairy (if I recall correctly) and this garbage topical thermogenic fat burner she and her husband claimed to have created and were shilling. She gives out cookie cutter starvation diet plans and advised people to eat under 30 grams of carbs a day. People sent in pictures of their diet plans, all the same, with laxatives and diuretics on them. She was such a hardcore amway shill and told me I wouldn't win the challenge if I didn't buy her Amway shit, and when I called her out on the laxatives she stopped responding to me. I'm serious, look up reviews of her plans and you'll see

nadi
Informer
Informer

Post by nadi »

wawa wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
slamdunk89 wrote:
Her and her husband filmed and uploaded a POV video of them spearing a black bear to death.

A SPEAR.

I may be wrong but was it they who didn't actually spear it to death, but repeatedly speared it and laughed at/about it and left it clinging to life? I recall someone saying the bear probably suffered for 12+ HOURS before it actually died. I'm not opposed to legal hunting- I live in a rural area overpopulated by deer that actually destroy the ecosystem- but I don't like hunting for fun or hunting exotic animals. I also wouldn't personally partake in hunting but I can understand how it's necessary in certain circumstances.
Ew, what horrible human beings. If you HAVE to kill something, at least do it quickly and as painlessly as possible. What the fuck has to be wrong with you to laugh and enjoy torturing a living thing? Disgusting, I hope she loses everything she has.

wawa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wawa »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
wawa wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
slamdunk89 wrote:

A SPEAR.

Idk, I read an article that said that and then another that said it died pretty quickly so I'm not 100% which is true. Either way, it's disgusting IMO. I don't understand how someone could get any kind of joy out of murdering an innocent creature that actually serves a purpose in the world unlike humans. That bear probably lived through a lot as a wild animal only to be taken down for good by an entitled, privileged piece of shit douchebag. It's not like they were going to fucking eat the bear either. Posing for a photo with your trophy kill is especially sociopathic.
Yeah I don't know what the whole story is either. Just the fact that something in their messed up heads said "hey post this video" is bad enough. It's like if you hit a bunny with your car and laughed at it and took a picture and shared it on Facebook! So wrong

magnificent
Learner
Learner

Post by magnificent »

Sarah bowmar is probably the biggest bitch in the fitness world...id put money on it....her arms and back are rather huge - anyone think PEDs?

magnificent
Learner
Learner

Post by magnificent »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
slamdunk89 wrote:

A SPEAR.

oh yes, those brows are awful...her permanent eyeliner isn't very good either.

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

magnificent wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
slamdunk89 wrote:

A SPEAR.

oh yes, those brows are awful...her permanent eyeliner isn't very good either.
she also blocks anyone who disagrees with her opinions. she posts a lot about hunting...which you can imagine gets some criticism, but she's right and everyone who disagrees with her is wrong so there

slamdunk89
Debater
Debater

Post by slamdunk89 »

alliezee wrote:
slamdunk89 wrote:
they pretty brutally massacred a bear. Far outside of the scope of "humane" hunting. The canadian province which he did it in has actually since outlawed spear hunting and made an example out of him. She's also repeatedly been busted heavily changing her photos to make her ass a LOT bigger... a bad job doing it no less.
Geez, that's enough of a reason for me. I can't believe spear hunting is still allowed, and I'm glad they made an example out of them. So essentially the answer is just that they are terrible human beings

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

another question, how the fuck did she get sponsored by under armour? i mean, dont they only sponsor real athletes??

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

wilmadawn wrote:another question, how the fuck did she get sponsored by under armour? i mean, dont they only sponsor real athletes??
They have a separate hunting division which she was sponsored under for Bow hunting. They let her go pretty quickly after it was made public. She got dragged.

And yes, she is without a doubt the biggest bitch in the fitness industry. She opens up for Q+As and her responses are so damn rude. And it's been proven repeatedly she was encouraging disordered behavior with her plans, including detox teas and her own 'supplement line'. She's garbage.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

alliezee wrote:
wilmadawn wrote:another question, how the fuck did she get sponsored by under armour? i mean, dont they only sponsor real athletes??
They have a separate hunting division which she was sponsored under for Bow hunting. They let her go pretty quickly after it was made public. She got dragged.

And yes, she is without a doubt the biggest bitch in the fitness industry. She opens up for Q+As and her responses are so damn rude. And it's been proven repeatedly she was encouraging disordered behavior with her plans, including detox teas and her own 'supplement line'. She's garbage.
ugh. a hunting division? fuck them, not that i buy their shit anyway but def. won't now.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

Saski Collection coming soon.. looks like something we have all seen before http://www.saskicollection.com/background-photo.jpg

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

invasionsucexxy wrote:Saski Collection coming soon.. looks like something we have all seen before http://www.saskicollection.com/background-photo.jpg
Lololololllll did she name her crappy clothing line after her kid?! :rofl:

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

Omg, her hair!!! Image

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

Tammy Hembrow has never done anything for me. She seems kind of nutty to me?

Sobinski
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sobinski »

What's wrong with her hair?

Return to “Technology”