Thanks Coop! I copy and pasted yours into the main thread ^^^

Papasmurf
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Blackketter FAQ for NEW USERS

Post by Papasmurf »

Nikki and Christian actually first met at an NPC show, I believe.

jbells
Informer
Informer

Post by jbells »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Papasmurf wrote:Nikki and Christian actually first met at an NPC show, I believe.
Can someone confirm this? I feel like it's a controversial thing about how they actually met but I thought they finally revealed it was online? I could totally be wrong!
I remember them saying that they competed at the same show and then got to know each other online. It was on one of their couples q&a's on their joint account i think.

Papasmurf
Talker
Talker

Post by Papasmurf »

Yes I believe they competed together and he admired her from afar (lol) and then ended up adding her online.

itsbananas
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by itsbananas »

so how was she able to steal from alphalete and get away with it?

and with her reputation online how is she working at lululemon still?

winterkat
Talker
Talker

Post by winterkat »

itsbananas wrote:so how was she able to steal from alphalete and get away with it?

and with her reputation online how is she working at lululemon still?
I'm not a lawyer, but my understanding is that they can't arrest or charge someone just based on the words of someone who wasn't there when it happened. Unless Christian wanted to press charges and if there was evidence, the police can't arrest and/or the prosecutor can't file charges. If there's no arrest or charges filed, you pass a background check for lululemon just fine.

jennafear557
Learner
Learner

Post by jennafear557 »

Great job on the FAQ!
Does anyone have family info to add to it? That was always a little hazy for me. Not any crazy specifics but just general # of siblings, etc. She mentioned a brother who is 5 years older in her latest video when she was telling a bunk bed story and how he didn't catch her when she rolled off the top bunk. That was the first time I heard of a brother.
I know the woman she calls mom and has appeared in her video is her biological mom I think, and then the younger sisters are her half sisters (different dad). Her mom's husband is her step dad? And then I know she had a sister who died. So is her brother a half brother too? So confused.

Oh, and her legal first name is Michelle, right?

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

jennafear557 wrote:Great job on the FAQ!
Does anyone have family info to add to it? That was always a little hazy for me. Not any crazy specifics but just general # of siblings, etc. She mentioned a brother who is 5 years older in her latest video when she was telling a bunk bed story and how he didn't catch her when she rolled off the top bunk. That was the first time I heard of a brother.
I know the woman she calls mom and has appeared in her video is her biological mom I think, and then the younger sisters are her half sisters (different dad). Her mom's husband is her step dad? And then I know she had a sister who died. So is her brother a half brother too? So confused.

Oh, and her legal first name is Michelle, right?
My understanding is that her brother is her full brother and her sisters are half, i have no idea how many sisters. I believe it was a sister who rolled off the bunk bed. Funny you mention her legal name, I just watched a 2 year old Q&A where I just learned that LOL

TBH, I like that she doesn't "hide" her personal family life, but she also doesn't put it all out there for the entire world. That can be bad to almost dangerous for public personalities, and I think she's pretty smart about it. There are some others who I know WAY too much about ha

wawa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wawa »

I've noticed a few people coming to the newest Nikki forum and not knowing exactly who Ashley is- if anyone wants to add to this please do!

Ashley is Nikki's friend from Houston who she has hired as an assistant/video editor. Ashley is originally from LA/LA area, so moving back to LA wasn't a huge deal for her. To my understanding Ashley was a school teacher, but left that job to work with Nikki.

Ashley has had mixed reviews from Nikki's fans- some like her, some don't. For the most part it seems that she took a little while to get the hang of filming, but I think she has had a positive reaction from her fans. I believe Ashley has her own YouTube channel too, but I'm not sure of her last name- correct me if I'm wrong on this!

hashtaggoals
Debater
Debater

Post by hashtaggoals »

Ashley's YouTube channel is Ashley Que

Pickle Spear 75
Learner
Learner

Post by Pickle Spear 75 »

Thanks for the photos! Now I want botox. :tu:

jbells
Informer
Informer

Post by jbells »

Pickle Spear 75 wrote:Thanks for the photos! Now I want botox. :tu:
If there's one thing to learn about Nikki vs other fitspos:

Botox and fillers look good if you have need of botox and fillers. If you don't really have anything to fix you just end up looking like a shiny RealDoll

raya
Debater
Debater

Post by raya »

Someone needs to do one on Becca. I still have no clue how she came into the picture since it seemed it went from Nikki and Danae being 'besties' with Amanda (I think that was her name) thrown in there, then briefly Heidi until that ended, than randomly Becca entered the scene last year when we never saw her around Nikki before and she had no interest with fitness (yet she works for Alphalete) or in any of her videos from 2014 or 2015. It seems like a blur on how she got introduced to either Guzman or Nikki unless she was hired as worker for Alphalete in late 2015 and quickly became friends with both Nikki and Guzman.

dustfairy
Debater
Debater

Post by dustfairy »

Where did people find out about Nikki's sister passing away? Was that mentioned in a video?

psily
Informer
Informer

Post by psily »

dustfairy wrote:Where did people find out about Nikki's sister passing away? Was that mentioned in a video?
starts at around 4:05 mark

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

raya wrote:Someone needs to do one on Becca. I still have no clue how she came into the picture since it seemed it went from Nikki and Danae being 'besties' with Amanda (I think that was her name) thrown in there, then briefly Heidi until that ended, than randomly Becca entered the scene last year when we never saw her around Nikki before and she had no interest with fitness (yet she works for Alphalete) or in any of her videos from 2014 or 2015. It seems like a blur on how she got introduced to either Guzman or Nikki unless she was hired as worker for Alphalete in late 2015 and quickly became friends with both Nikki and Guzman.
Becca has pictures from 2013 of her working out and building muscle. I wouldn't say that she had no interest in fitness before she appeared at Alphalete.

I didn't know who she was when she appeared in a video getting her lips done. I still don't know who she is except she stands by Nikki.

onecarbwaffle
Learner
Learner

Post by onecarbwaffle »

Long time lurker here, sorry if this is a silly question but is there a significance behind her pineapple obsession or is it just a random thing?

Yamly
Informer
Informer

Post by Yamly »

I stumbled across some of Nikkis old vines and she had a dog in one of them that I have never seen before (this was pre christian). Did she used to have a dog or was that a family pet? Anyone know what happened to it?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

neatndfancy
Debater
Debater

Post by neatndfancy »

Yamly wrote:I stumbled across some of Nikkis old vines and she had a dog in one of them that I have never seen before (this was pre christian). Did she used to have a dog or was that a family pet? Anyone know what happened to it?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
She did have a dog (no idea on the dog's name or breed but I think it was a girl). She was living with millionaires at the time and her dog and their dog got along and bonded really well. From what she's said, when the millionaires decided to move away she felt bad separating the dogs who'd grown so close so she let the millionaires keep her dog
:love2: Apologies in advance for any and all spelling and grammatical errors. English is my first language I just suck :love2:

Lunaworth88
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Lunaworth88 »

I’d love friendship background on Jasmine and Sammy. Also what’s the status with Sammy? Wasn’t she supposed to move to LA last year?

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”