Nikki Blackketter FAQ for NEW USERS

Lunaworth88
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Blackketter FAQ for NEW USERS

Post by Lunaworth88 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:32 pm

I’d love friendship background on Jasmine and Sammy. Also what’s the status with Sammy? Wasn’t she supposed to move to LA last year?

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:03 pm

Not able to edit because this site sucks sometimes but here's MarissaLace:

Marissa Lace (Thanks lauralovescats09!)

Nikki was Marissa’s “trainer”, giving her a macros and fitness plan. Marissa got way too close to Nikki and basically invited her to Vegas for when Marissa lost weight and that was supposed to be her celebration. Of course being a nice person, Nikki flew out to LA and they went to Vegas together with some of Marissa’s other friends. Right off the bat you could tell Marissa annoyed Nikki and she copied her mannerisms and voices. They seem to have lost touch when Marissa stopped doing macros and working out. Nikki even flew out to Seattle to spend time with Marissa after the first breakup with CG. Later on, she shaded Nikki in a livestream saying she wasn’t a good friend or something and she later retracted what she said when a fan called her out and she was like “when did I shade Nikki?”

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:54 pm

Does anyone know if she has anything higher than a high school degree for her education?

jbells
Informer
Informer

Post by jbells » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:35 am

heelerms wrote:Does anyone know if she has anything higher than a high school degree for her education?
She was in college at the beginning of her relationship with CG, but I don't know if she ever got a degree or diploma. I don't think so.

kjg8
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kjg8 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:04 pm

Why didn’t Amanda Bucci like Nikki? I remember Amanda throwing shade when the second cg&nb breakup happened

Return to “Fitness Influencers”