Jessica Arevalo

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jessica Arevalo

Post by Zomgirl »

Seriously? She's a previous Shredz athlete, she's working with Omar Ventura, and she completely recomped her body with a TWO pound difference WHILE PREPPING. The fact that she claims natural and people believe her is fucking ridiculous and infuriating. She is not natural. It is not even up for debate.

TryingToLikeThemBut_
Learner
Learner

Post by TryingToLikeThemBut_ »

Zomgirl wrote:Seriously? She's a previous Shredz athlete, she's working with Omar Ventura, and she completely recomped her body with a TWO pound difference WHILE PREPPING. The fact that she claims natural and people believe her is fucking ridiculous and infuriating. She is not natural. It is not even up for debate.
I’ve alwas wondered why she didn’t give a natural organization a chance. Or even go for an NPC Naturals show. They had one in St. Louis this past weekend. Is there some unspoken negative opinion about switching to a natural federation?

Breezy_rn
Learner
Learner

Post by Breezy_rn »

Can anyone explain the hair flip thing she kept doing before Narmin would come out? It was kind of weird but then again I don’t compete.

All Hale To Kale
Informer
Informer

Post by All Hale To Kale »

Allegedly, she’s doing another show in 2 weeks... why though? I don’t understand why she’s competing when her old YT vid made it seem like a rigged competition where competitors slept with judges and she was done with IFBB???

I agree with whoever said she should quit competing and marry some rich dude... she’d be far happier as a trophy wife!

Mukduk
Learner
Learner

Post by Mukduk »

Wasn’t Jessica supposed to be competing again this weekend?? Or did I miss something. I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t compete tomorrow but her Instagram story doesn’t seem like it’s happening.

cali_ambitious454
Debater
Debater

Post by cali_ambitious454 »

Mukduk wrote:Wasn’t Jessica supposed to be competing again this weekend?? Or did I miss something. I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t compete tomorrow but her Instagram story doesn’t seem like it’s happening.
Yep, she says in one of her IG posts that she’s competing on the 25th in Sacramento (my hometown).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

I really don’t go to her page often, so I’m late to the party on this....but she is so predictable! Break up...check. Post naked photos...check.

Sara4321
Talker
Talker

Post by Sara4321 »

Narmin posted today’s scorecard and Jessica isn’t on it.

happy101_
Debater
Debater

Post by happy101_ »

Typical Jessica not even updating anyone that she isn’t competing!! I think she realized she has to step it up EVEN MORE and give herself more time to look anywhere near the other girls.

Mukduk
Learner
Learner

Post by Mukduk »

happy101_ wrote:Typical Jessica not even updating anyone that she isn’t competing!! I think she realized she has to step it up EVEN MORE and give herself more time to look anywhere near the other girls.

I kinda figured she wouldn’t compete again. Lol! I was kinda also low key hoping I was wrong. But nope.

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

She just posted on ig, she has called it quits just after 1 show ;)

Now training for a triathlon?

Very disappointing.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

curvycarrot wrote:She just posted on ig, she has called it quits just after 1 show ;)

Now training for a triathlon?

Very disappointing.
Such a quitter. What an absolute waste of money. Does this bitch ever follow through on anything?!

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

Can't wait to hear her explanation for it. Somehow it's going to be her being the victim instead of her admitting that she just can't compete to current IFBB standards, and that it's her own fault.

blackisthenewblack
Debater
Debater

Post by blackisthenewblack »

Okay who called it a while ago that she was going to become a football fan and try to snag herself Jimmy Garoppolo? Someone said something a while ago and there she is posting photos of herself in a ridiculous outfit to wear to a game with “niners nation” and tagging him in her caption. This freaking girl is something else. (Not in a good way, Jimmy. Don’t fall for it!)

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I’m so confused. Why is she still posting photos of her food and writing “prep” if she’s not competing? She is something else.

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

CheetoDustGreyhound wrote:I’m so confused. Why is she still posting photos of her food and writing “prep” if she’s not competing? She is something else.
Cause she's prepping for life!! All about this lifestyle and the grind blah blah blahhhhhh

Anyone think she's disordered as fuck as just masquerading that it's healthy? That prepping and being this lean even when she's not competing is a way of restricting and control?

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Did anyone see her ig story of her doing lying leg curls? It drives me nuts when people film themselves doing things incorrectly. She pops her butt into the air every single time. :roll: no jess. No.

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

keep_er_movin wrote:
CheetoDustGreyhound wrote:I’m so confused. Why is she still posting photos of her food and writing “prep” if she’s not competing? She is something else.
Cause she's prepping for life!! All about this lifestyle and the grind blah blah blahhhhhh

Anyone think she's disordered as fuck as just masquerading that it's healthy? That prepping and being this lean even when she's not competing is a way of restricting and control?
I absolutely think this.

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

She's made up with Noel and on holiday with her?! Jess is sooooooooooooooooo cray cray

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

YolandaWinston wrote:
keep_er_movin wrote:

I absolutely think this.
No offence to anyone but I think a lot of fitness competitors are disordered as f*ck. Over the years of following ifbb/nps body builders I've noticed atleast 30-40% of them are recovering from a ED of some sort.

What is a better way to mask an ED by just "eating clean" and counting macros?! It's even more restrictive than being a vegan!

Return to “Jessica Arevalo - Archived Threads”