Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jessica Arevalo

Post by Bootyguru2 »

mazzystar007 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:50 am
They thought it was his appendix but it ended up that he had to have his colon removed as it was tangled up with his intestine and they had to remove part of it. He was told he can't workout for 2 months and he's been complaining on his stories (from his hospital bed) that he's going to lose muscle. DUDE YOU ALMOST DIED!!!
It will be interesting to see if this means jessica will stop working out..she was trying to get lean...I can't imagine her going to the gym without him. Doubt he will want her to progress if he can't.....
Imagine having that kind of relationship dynamic. Fucking toxic...

mazzystar007
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by mazzystar007 »

HAHA, Chris is getting so much shit on his IG with people saying his diet had to have wreaked havoc on his intestines and he's calling them out saying they are ASSHOLES. NO, CHRIS, YOU'RE THE ASSHOLE. you cheated on your wife and left your kids.

by the way, get ready to hear him complain about losing muscle until he fully recovers. jessica will have to become full caretaker...it won't be about her anymore

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

mazzystar007 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:40 pm
HAHA, Chris is getting so much shit on his IG with people saying his diet had to have wreaked havoc on his intestines and he's calling them out saying they are ASSHOLES. NO, CHRIS, YOU'RE THE ASSHOLE. you cheated on your wife and left your kids.

by the way, get ready to hear him complain about losing muscle until he fully recovers. jessica will have to become full caretaker...it won't be about her anymore
They will probably break up over this tbh.

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

Czarbucks wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:06 pm
mazzystar007 wrote:

Good fucking riddance. Not that surgery and health scares are easy to go through, but if they are gOaLs like they want us to believe, this is nothing to get through. If this breaks them up, it's so fucking telling.

Skatpr
Talker
Talker

Post by Skatpr »

keep_er_movin wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:58 pm
Czarbucks wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:06 pm
mazzystar007 wrote:

Good fucking riddance. Not that surgery and health scares are easy to go through, but if they are gOaLs like they want us to believe, this is nothing to get through. If this breaks them up, it's so fucking telling.

Sadly, they’re going to milk this for all it’s worth. This will make them the ultimate gOaLs couple. She’s going to play the caretaker and it’s going to give her purpose, she’s going to talk about how it’s her passion to help others, maybe talk about going to school to help others as she helped Chris recover (a long time ago she talked about going back to school for a reason or not but that obviously never happened) she’s going to ride the cloud of adoring caretaker girlfriend for a while and Chris will recover and come out of this smelling like roses and she’ll stick around because who else is going to pay the bills?? Anyone? Anyone? He’s still a gravy train she’s still a hot piece of ass to bag. She’ll probably get knocked up just before her plan to do something worthwhile happens and before he gets bored or her. I feel bad for people who have gone through major medical scare/surgery........ things happen for no reason. His intestines weren’t screwed up as a result of leaving his wife for a shitty person like Jessica....... but in a way it’s still makes me feel slightly less sympathetic for the asshole. Now, had he contracted a raging case of the clap, crabs, or something, then okay that’s what you get for cheating on your wife you ass wipe. But that’s not the case, so surgery sucks, ICU sucks and it’s a bad ordeal, but it doesn’t change my opinion he’s a shallow unfaithful asshole with cheap taste in women.

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

I get why he is with her.....he seems to be obsessed. But I don't quite understand the other way around....he is not attractive. He looks like a little boy, and acts like one too with his "get out of here" giggle when she says something sexual to him. Most MEN who actually like women go primal on a woman's ass with that.

mazzystar007
Learner
Learner

Post by mazzystar007 »

Jessica is into Chris simply b/c he's SO into her. And she feeds off that. But his obsession does not seem to come from a sexual attraction standpoint. It's his infatuation over the clout. He wants to be seen with her as a power fitness couple like so many out there. But sadly, neither of them can't seem to get sponsored by ANYONE! In fact, they were both fired from their last sponsorships.
He definitely seems more immature, and he doesn't seem into her sexually. But he pretends. I've seen him flirt way more on his IG with other male followers than with her. There's another website devoted to Chris and his gay tendencies. One guy commented with an eggplant emoji on one of his pics and he liked it. If that isn't telling, I don't know what is.....

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

mazzystar007 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:43 am
Jessica is into Chris simply b/c he's SO into her. And she feeds off that. But his obsession does not seem to come from a sexual attraction standpoint. It's his infatuation over the clout. He wants to be seen with her as a power fitness couple like so many out there. But sadly, neither of them can't seem to get sponsored by ANYONE! In fact, they were both fired from their last sponsorships.
He definitely seems more immature, and he doesn't seem into her sexually. But he pretends. I've seen him flirt way more on his IG with other male followers than with her. There's another website devoted to Chris and his gay tendencies. One guy commented with an eggplant emoji on one of his pics and he liked it. If that isn't telling, I don't know what is.....

Ohhhhhhh now I’m going to be hunting for that website lol. I agree with your take 100%.

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

Oh my God, BE GRATEFUL YOU'RE ALIVE. Cue him crying for the next few months about not being able to work out. Hope this breaks them up.

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

Yup ..... he is not genuinely grateful, either - he’s like, yeah....I’ alive and I’m really thankful for that, but I can’t workout and I’m going to lose muscle and blah blah blah. Get over yourself....get an actual life and some perspective. They are both shallow as the day is long.

Triumvirate
Learner
Learner

Post by Triumvirate »

mazzystar007 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:43 am
At the same time he was in the Corps and Marines do really homoerotic things with each other all the time as “jokes” or “fun”. I’ve seen way too many straight dudes kiss each other or shit like that just because they thought it was funny or they could. Like guys can get REALLY gay with each other for laughs. Honestly if he came out I wouldn’t be surprised but that’s more from interactions with Jessica and his history than it is him joking around on SM and liking posts of eggplant emoji

Also unrelated but I haven’t heard of that band in a while

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

First I think it is such a coincidence that this happened right after his competition. Which makes me wonder if the stress he put his body under was the cause.

As someone who nearly died ( his words) he hasn'g stopped posting pictures. I would imagine that he would be taking some time off and resting but instead he is posting picture of his massive scare on insta.
Chris seems to be more worried about not being able to train and his aesthetics than with his healthy.

We can be prepared to hear him whinging about not being able to lift, losing muscle or the scar not healing well.

I call what happened to him Karma.

I don't wish harm to anyone. But one think i can say is that karma is a bitch! You do something to someone you end up paying for it one way or another.

Skathleen_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Skathleen_ »

I understand being sad about not being able to live life like normal; Completely get it. But when he almost broke down in his stories because he couldn’t compete in worlds... that’s so embarrassing. You almost died, dude. Be grateful you’re alive. This is 100% his karma for being a shitty person and a shitty husband. He has such little man syndrome and I truly believe that drives so many factors in his life (social climbing, cheating, drive to get the “best” physique).
XOXO

Skatpr
Talker
Talker

Post by Skatpr »

I can empathize with having a goal or dream deferred. I really can and I think others can understand the disappointment. With that said, he was a marine, yes was because he obviously isn’t a damn devil dog anymore with his bitch ass attitude. Once a marine always a marine? Not this guy, no not with how much of a baby he’s being. He was a marine with brothers and sisters who didn’t even make it back to their families, with LIMBS lost, not just muscle. I was active duty working in hospitals down range, overseas and in the US and let me tell you, nobody likes losing gains but losing life and limb is worse. I went to Afghanistan and worked on soldiers, sailors and marines who lost life and limbs and came back with grit and gumption after a while he’ll of a lot of work, more than he’s done. Yes their lives were changed and there is a longer recovery and an entire personality change in those people. He’s breaking down because he’s losing muscle?! Muscle?! That he can eventually work on after he recovers?! He’s going to recover if he is smart about it, he will. He has his limbs, he has his life, his spinal cord and brain are uninjured, his or is is even intact which is unfortunately not the case for some who have been hit with an IED. Come on man! He said he’s grateful and he knows it could be worse but he being such a cry baby about this. Maybe this is the reason people have real careers and real jobs so that their existence isn’t purely based on their aesthetics. Maybe this is why beauty only goes so far. The fact that there are people who have lost so much more than him and have to adjust their entire lives, or even children born with varying abilities and birth anomalies and their life is harder than he will ever know just blows my mind. Hey Chris fuckin Elkins...... you’re making your fellow devil dogs embarrassed. Sack up, recover and be grateful you have an intact nervous system, all four limbs, and you will be able to work out again. It boils my blood thinking of those 4 count salutes we have with a flag draped over a body down range while he’s being a pussy whining about losing his gains. Or how about the screams of someone who just rolled in 5 min after being blown up and their leg is being held by a medic detached from their body. Stand the fuck down marine...... excuse me,.... ya pussy!

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

Skatpr wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:23 pm
I can empathize with having a goal or dream deferred. I really can and I think others can understand the disappointment. With that said, he was a marine, yes was because he obviously isn’t a damn devil dog anymore with his bitch ass attitude. Once a marine always a marine? Not this guy, no not with how much of a baby he’s being. He was a marine with brothers and sisters who didn’t even make it back to their families, with LIMBS lost, not just muscle. I was active duty working in hospitals down range, overseas and in the US and let me tell you, nobody likes losing gains but losing life and limb is worse. I went to Afghanistan and worked on soldiers, sailors and marines who lost life and limbs and came back with grit and gumption after a while he’ll of a lot of work, more than he’s done. Yes their lives were changed and there is a longer recovery and an entire personality change in those people. He’s breaking down because he’s losing muscle?! Muscle?! That he can eventually work on after he recovers?! He’s going to recover if he is smart about it, he will. He has his limbs, he has his life, his spinal cord and brain are uninjured, his or is is even intact which is unfortunately not the case for some who have been hit with an IED. Come on man! He said he’s grateful and he knows it could be worse but he being such a cry baby about this. Maybe this is the reason people have real careers and real jobs so that their existence isn’t purely based on their aesthetics. Maybe this is why beauty only goes so far. The fact that there are people who have lost so much more than him and have to adjust their entire lives, or even children born with varying abilities and birth anomalies and their life is harder than he will ever know just blows my mind. Hey Chris fuckin Elkins...... you’re making your fellow devil dogs embarrassed. Sack up, recover and be grateful you have an intact nervous system, all four limbs, and you will be able to work out again. It boils my blood thinking of those 4 count salutes we have with a flag draped over a body down range while he’s being a pussy whining about losing his gains. Or how about the screams of someone who just rolled in 5 min after being blown up and their leg is being held by a medic detached from their body. Stand the fuck down marine...... excuse me,.... ya pussy!
First of all thank you for your service.

I’m so happy to hear someone pointing out how ridiculous that is. Even jessica did not complain once about not being able to work out because she was with him in the hospital. She is weird, a liar, seems kind of crazy but i think it’s good that she isn’t afraid to live her life and not be alllllll about fitness. I mean yes that is her “career”, but as much as I complain about her falling off unless she’s in “competition mode” at least she eats, has a beer with friends, and enjoys other important parts of life.

I think it’s sad that Chris is SO focused on his body and looks that he is that broken up about not being able to compete. I could even understand more if it was like 6 months or a year he couldn’t work out but 2 months... 2 months is literally nothing :/.

Thats one thing I have absolutely hated about fitness becoming trendy on Instagram. It has become this vapid, empty hobby that makes people feel bad about their body and compare themselves to photoshopped images instead of just something to feel good and be healthy.

He would be more thankful that he is alive if he wasn’t perpetuating this sick internet body checking competition. When something is so consuming to you that you are unable to see what’s truly important (life, health, family, children) it’s time to take a step back. Hopefully these 2 months off will humble him but i doubt it.

mazzystar007
Learner
Learner

Post by mazzystar007 »

He posted about how his likes on his IG pic are gone. Part of your organs are gone. Your wife is gone. You don't seem to have a fatherly relationship with your kids (he acts more like an older brother to his son and his daughter is MIA), BUT he's worried about how many likes he gets on his IG and whether or not he can see them.

What a fucking loser.

Triumvirate
Learner
Learner

Post by Triumvirate »

Instagram announced a while ago that they were getting “rid” of likes (I say this because only the poster can see them). The amount of people angry and confused astounds me. Like how did y’all not know about this? If IG is so important to them then why don’t they keep up on news about it? All I’ve been seeing for over the past week has been news on the likes and all these idiots seem to miss it. Sorry a bit off topic but yeah that annoyed me. Also lol at how vapid he is over likes

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Triumvirate wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:24 pm
Instagram announced a while ago that they were getting “rid” of likes (I say this because only the poster can see them). The amount of people angry and confused astounds me. Like how did y’all not know about this? If IG is so important to them then why don’t they keep up on news about it? All I’ve been seeing for over the past week has been news on the likes and all these idiots seem to miss it. Sorry a bit off topic but yeah that annoyed me. Also lol at how vapid he is over likes
It is quiet sad to see some grown as*% adults whinging about the fact that instagram removed the "likes".

Some people are so obsessed with their likes that they value themselves based on how many likes they get. This people like Chris needs to see a therapist as they are fuck**d in the head.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Chris is as shallow as it gets no wonder he found an airhead like jessica to be his perfect partner. They are suited for each other. I bet his ex wife was too intelligent for him.

What would happen if instagram ended it tomorrow? Chris would have a meltdown as his life depends on it. How is he was going to survive without posting a half naked picture everyday to help boost his ego? lol

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

Skatpr wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:23 pm

Thank you for your service and I wish someone would say this to him. GREAT point. I knew he was in the service but had no idea he was a Marine....i think that makes his whining so much worse, lol.

Return to “Jessica Arevalo - Archived Threads”