Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jessica Arevalo

Post by Vodkab4noon »

Czarbucks wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:13 pm
Vodkab4noon wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:03 pm
Can someone help me figure out what it is about Chris that makes him seem sooooooo creepy??!

Also, call me crazy but I love her friendship with Genevieve!
He has dead eyes.
Omg, you're right! Probably a psychopath.

Little_Mrs
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Little_Mrs »

Ummmmm please tell me you all have seen the photo she posted of a period stain....
Trying to be “authentic” and “transparent”
Bish you set up your camera to a specific angle, did multiple photos to find just the right one where your posing and your booty looks how you want etc.
Creepy AF
Not to mention this past week a yogi did essentially the same post with the standing splits, period stain and her kids at her legs.
So original Jess. So real. So authentic.
Eye roll

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

Little_Mrs wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:42 am
Ummmmm please tell me you all have seen the photo she posted of a period stain....
Trying to be “authentic” and “transparent”
Bish you set up your camera to a specific angle, did multiple photos to find just the right one where your posing and your booty looks how you want etc.
Creepy AF
Not to mention this past week a yogi did essentially the same post with the standing splits, period stain and her kids at her legs.
So original Jess. So real. So authentic.
Eye roll
I get that periods are natural, but honestly walking around with blood in between your legs, posting about in on the 'gram, and trying to make it a huge point, is fucking disgusting.

Not to mention it looks like several hours worth of bleeding.

And I say this as someone that is fully aware when I am on my period and bleeds plenty on days 1-3.

All Hale To Kale
Informer
Informer

Post by All Hale To Kale »

Did you not know? The only way her boyfriend would find out she’s not pregnant is if she went on IG and posted a picture of her period blood stained pants. :roll: Just when I think she can’t get worse, I get proven wrong. I am upset I ever liked her.

Side note, do you think she has actively been trying to get pregnant their entire relationship or are they just trolling us?

Lane10
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lane10 »

I’ve always wondered how she has so many followers then I looked at her posts & see that she rarely gets more than a few thousand likes. I think she averages around 1500 likes. Which isn’t bad....unless your page indicates that you have literally over 2 million followers. Looks like someones buying her followers. Absolutely pathetic.
Chris is also trash cause he spends all that money on vacations with Jess but gets the cheapest seats ever for the wrestling match for Christians Birthday? I know we’ve seen enough evidence that he isn’t a man, but Jesus, I hate seeing wimps like him put hoes before their kids. Literally waiting for karma to slap him.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

Lane10 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:07 pm
I’ve always wondered how she has so many followers then I looked at her posts & see that she rarely gets more than a few thousand likes. I think she averages around 1500 likes. Which isn’t bad....unless your page indicates that you have literally over 2 million followers. Looks like someones buying her followers. Absolutely pathetic.
Chris is also trash cause he spends all that money on vacations with Jess but gets the cheapest seats ever for the wrestling match for Christians Birthday? I know we’ve seen enough evidence that he isn’t a man, but Jesus, I hate seeing wimps like him put hoes before their kids. Literally waiting for karma to slap him.
also, i started watching her stupid "travel" youtube videos which is really not travel, all they do is go to resorts but anyway--how do you not know how to pronounce the place you are going to? she really comes across as so ignorant on these stupid travel videos, she kept calling Maldives the mal DIVES.

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

How am I just now finding this thread?!

Omg..

So I don’t even know how I started watching this chick. She was dating the dude in the wheelchair and made herself mother Theresa over it.. they randomly broke up. She randomly has some clothing line. She had some competition she lost and was badgering one single fan if she had a good time while gritting her teeth that she lost lol..

I randomly stopped paying attention to her crap.. what’s she up to now

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

She is an attention seeker and will do anything to be relevant.
The period stain it probably took her a few hours to get to that stage, as a woman a lot of times we do feel it plus she is always looking in the mirror and making videos while exercising. Did she forgot to film herself doing exercises right on the day that she showed the world she had her period? I don't believe it.

mazzystar007
Learner
Learner

Post by mazzystar007 »

watching Jessica do this short prep is laughable...her body is still nowhere near stage, nor does her body fat % appear to be down. she is still eating like crap.....she should just follow her meal plan that shannon gave her....btw, love seeing shannon married.

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

In the normal world, Jessica has a great body. (I think it's a little awkward and stocky, but she does have good muscle tone, lean, etc.) HOWEVER, in the competition world, she isn't even above average. I am very excited to hear her bitching about why she placed so poorly, biased organizations etc. Either that or some caption of platitudes about how it's just presenting the best you can be, stiff competition, blah, blah, blah.

Skathleen_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Skathleen_ »

Ummm she bought a new Yorkie?? And apparently has had it for a while since she said she washes him/her every 3-4 days. I feel so bad for that poor animal. With as much as she travels and what happened to her other yorkie, this pup is doomed 😭
XOXO

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

I honestly do not understand how anyone pays her to be a coach. The fitness Q&As (if you have seen them) on her Instagram are embarrassing - like - she doesn't know a whole lot....the fact that she had to learn what macros are from Chris is terrifying. Pair that with her horrific form every time she films a workout and her "I know what I'm doing, I'm a professional" 900 calorie diet.....just, no. Rushing into a show after your vacation and starving yourself, carb loading when you look like you have a long way to go before you're stage ready....just makes you look foolish, not like a professional.

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

JMizzle33 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:48 pm
I honestly do not understand how anyone pays her to be a coach. The fitness Q&As (if you have seen them) on her Instagram are embarrassing - like - she doesn't know a whole lot....the fact that she had to learn what macros are from Chris is terrifying. Pair that with her horrific form every time she films a workout and her "I know what I'm doing, I'm a professional" 900 calorie diet.....just, no. Rushing into a show after your vacation and starving yourself, carb loading when you look like you have a long way to go before you're stage ready....just makes you look foolish, not like a professional.
She's playing coy about the macros bull shit. She and Aaron counted macros all the time way back in the day.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

JMizzle33 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:48 pm
when she got her body fat tested she didnt even know what TDEE/BMR was. like, what? How do you not know these terms?

Cloudycat
Learner
Learner

Post by Cloudycat »

This girl says she’s 10 days out... she still needs like another 8 weeks of prep to be stage ready. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

Cloudycat wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:41 pm
This girl says she’s 10 days out... she still needs like another 8 weeks of prep to be stage ready. 🤦🏻‍♀️
He's going to pull out of the competition. I guarantee it.

Over under? I say 1-2 days before the competition.

mazzystar007
Learner
Learner

Post by mazzystar007 »

Ya, she will definitely drop out of the competition and make some lame excuse about why.
She is nowhere NEAR being as lean as she was before when she took the stage...I would say her bodyfat is in the 20-25% range right now. When she prepped for her last competition she posted HUNDREDS of progress photos showing off her body. She has yet to post one of her current physique..all you see is her working out in her instastories but no progress photos.

She does not know what she is doing. Her focus is off, I think in some ways Chris indirectly sabotages her progress. All of a sudden she craves hamburgers and junk food? She rarely did before. Her diet used to be so on point but since dating Chris she has taken upon herself to like the very same things he likes. Like japanese anime. What happened to riding horses? Oh wait, that was a different guy LOL

Also, I feel bad for those who have paid her to be their online coach. Some of their videos of them working out, their form is so off...you're having beginners who have rarely stepped into the gym doing squats with the squat rack using weights??? I remember her last challenge, she picked a winner but never paid that winner the cash prize and never flew her out to CA as promised to spend the day with her.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Well I don't know why anyone would pay for her to be their coach when there are a lot of qualified people out there who actually know what they are doing. I wonder if she even studied to be a personal trainer.

I have seen her working out and there are times where her form is off but she doesn't care because she thinks she is the best.

If she was that good she would be sponsored and be rolling in deals but let's be honest no one is touching her and I doubt anyone has the intention on have her on their team, she is trouble and everyone knows that.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

did anyone watch her newest youtube? she is on 800 calories per day+2 hours of cardio. yep, thats going to end well. her high carb day allowed for 1100 calories.

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

wilmadawn wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:18 am
did anyone watch her newest youtube? she is on 800 calories per day+2 hours of cardio. yep, thats going to end well. her high carb day allowed for 1100 calories.
Not surprising. It's super easy to find stories about girls she coached that would pass out, get sick, etc. from the INSANE caloric restriction during prep. Go figure she'd do the same bull shit for herself.

Return to “Jessica Arevalo - Archived Threads”