Blogilates

happy camper
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Blogilates

Post by happy camper »

Here she is again with another diet TikTok ... She wants to be SO relatable but is failing SOOOOO hard! She's setting such unrealistic expectations for her followers, it makes me so sad knowing that those are mostly young girls ...

babysnowflake
Learner
Learner

Post by babysnowflake »

I like Cassey and all, but her tik toks are so incredibly cringey. Yikes

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

fettucinialfredo1234
Learner
Learner

Post by fettucinialfredo1234 »

i’m genuinely concerned for her. i’ve been watching her since i was in 8th grade and i’m 22 now. she looks so sickly :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

limabeans
Learner
Learner

Post by limabeans »

I was shocked to see her recent picture.

She is so insanely thin now. Especially in her side profile. There’s hardly anything left to her. I mean, her head now looks disproportionate to her body. I really do worry about her. Her compulsive eating habits are terrifying. Especially when you realize all the influence she has on young people

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Her tiktok/ig about being the fattest kid in the class and how hard that was is legitimately concerning. She's rail thin now. I wouldn't worry if she didn't have a LONG history of battling to be as thin as possible/not skinny enough, but she does. And everything points to her seriously restricting now. Also her total focus on weight. Yikes.

killingxspree7
Learner
Learner

Post by killingxspree7 »

I'm surprised Cassie's husband doesn't seem into fitness. I wonder how that dynamic works?

happy camper
Talker
Talker

Post by happy camper »

limabeans wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:24 am
I was shocked to see her recent picture.

She is so insanely thin now. Especially in her side profile. There’s hardly anything left to her. I mean, her head now looks disproportionate to her body. I really do worry about her. Her compulsive eating habits are terrifying. Especially when you realize all the influence she has on young people
That's the most concerning thing for me about Cassey. Do what you ant with your body, but it's scary knowing that many young girls look up to her for inspiration. It makes me so mad how she can't realize that and always gets so defensive (her stans also) when someone points that out. Yes, she doesn't say that everyone should eat like that, but she also doesn't say that this is what works for her and everyone should find what works for them. With the influence she has she sould definitely put more emhpasis on that.

ashley1864
Learner
Learner

Post by ashley1864 »

Has anyone seen her last instagram story once again attacking her "haters" and ranting about how sick she is of people calling her too skinny or whatever. I see comments calling her out, but I can't believe some people are still not seeing what we see and blindly supporting her. It's crazy how delusional she sounds yet she doesn't realize it

Twerkin4dbirkin
Learner
Learner

Post by Twerkin4dbirkin »

Is she still relevant ? I thought chloe ting took her place

Xanthia
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Xanthia »

She creeps me out so much now. She looks like she has no fat in her face. It's just skin over bone. It's a bit worrisome tbh

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

She looks very unhealthy these days. She's tired of people judging her body, and I understand. But this doesn't look healthy. Not slim, not chubby, not good - just not healthy.

killingxspree7
Learner
Learner

Post by killingxspree7 »

Oh yikes does she really only eat a vegan salad and popcorn all day?

Xanthia
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Xanthia »

For a fitness instructor, I find her diet quite poor, with some low cal salads and way too many sweets

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Whoa I just went to her channel for the first time in years (like 2-3 years)... what happened to her?? I kind of feel for her in a way. If she's not very toned she doesn't look happy, when she looks skinny/toned she doesn't look healthy - it's kinda like she can't win, to be honest. I see that, too, though. When I watch Cassie I always feel like I'm watching someone struggling with their own body trying to tell others how not to. Maybe that's just me but I have never gotten that vibe off any other fitness influencers quite like I do with her. This may sound strange and I know very little about her but I feel like maybe she's not in the right career? I just feel like fitness for her is more of a battle with herself than a real passion. That's just the sense I get when I casually watch a bit of her every few years.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

DayDreamin
Learner
Learner

Post by DayDreamin »

Twerkin4dbirkin wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:44 pm
Is she still relevant ? I thought chloe ting took her place
Surprisingly yes. She just released a fitness line at Target. 😳

Uchicat
Learner
Learner

Post by Uchicat »

2008 called and wants its thinspo protruding hip bones and lack of muscle tone back. I know that’s mean but come ON. Get with the times, Cass. Lift heavier, do HIIT cardio, bulk and put on some muscle! No one is inspired by skeleton stick figures anymore. It’s all about the muscle and strength gains! Cheat meals, refeeds, carbs! Why doesn’t she get a personal trainer that can help her? She’s stuck in the scale number weight mattering era. I personally want to put on so much muscle my BMI says overweight but my BF% says athlete!

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

Uchicat wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:53 pm
2008 called and wants its thinspo protruding hip bones and lack of muscle tone back. I know that’s mean but come ON. Get with the times, Cass. Lift heavier, do HIIT cardio, bulk and put on some muscle! No one is inspired by skeleton stick figures anymore. It’s all about the muscle and strength gains! Cheat meals, refeeds, carbs! Why doesn’t she get a personal trainer that can help her? She’s stuck in the scale number weight mattering era. I personally want to put on so much muscle my BMI says overweight but my BF% says athlete!
Check AthleanX for that. Jeff is a rockstar!

I check Cassey's IG sometimes and man, she looks old and worn out. Her face is so skinny and her eye area is so thin and tired looking. Body image aside, she doesn't look healthy or happy. She should take a break from YouTube, 3-6 months is enough. She has enough money plus her old videos will continue to provide an income. I don't know her personal problems besides the fact that she's always judged for her image, but she has been doing this nonstop for over a decade. She should take a break and take care of herself. I'm not fond of her fan base but they seem like they'd understand if she would announce a break.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”