TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing

stefaadeleon_91
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing

Post by stefaadeleon_91 »

She's been MIA on snap. I'd like to think she reads hear and we are getting to her!

I always forget to mention this but the other day she was a dinner with friends I think and snapped them saying they don't love her or something like that because they were on their phones but it's like what the hell are you doing bumbass???? HELLOOOOOO YOUR DOING THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!!

SkylynnJanne
Informer
Informer

Post by SkylynnJanne »

stefaadeleon_91 wrote:She's been MIA on snap. I'd like to think she reads hear and we are getting to her!

I always forget to mention this but the other day she was a dinner with friends I think and snapped them saying they don't love her or something like that because they were on their phones but it's like what the hell are you doing bumbass???? HELLOOOOOO YOUR DOING THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!!
Yes!! She's always snapping other people on their phones and talking about how they're addicted to their phone. Ummm... being on snapchat 24/7 is the same thing!

stefaadeleon_91
Debater
Debater

She keeps saying that she's always busy and that she wants to watch a new show on Netflix "when she has time" but it's like what do you do??? She has no business projects going on she films and uploads like once a week. So is she doing??? I'm sorry but these girls act like they work 40+ hours a week. No honey you have a luxury job. Not saying it's not hard but don't try to act like your constantly working and busy when in fact you aren't.

annoyed
Talker
Talker

Post by annoyed »

Hey so I'm new to this thread! I subbed to her a while back because she seemed like a pretty down to earth nice girl, but right off the bat i hated her voice. It's annoying and like prissy sounding? Idk. But she just has been getting on my nerves like crazy with snapchat!!

Here's a list of what I don't like about her:
- her voice
- her baby voice (NOT cute)
- her lips (they are literally probably each bigger than my thumb, especially that top one..)
- her nails
- her lip syncing snapchats
- pretending to be something she's not (i.e acting like she's famous, photoshopping her body, copying/taking others mannerisms and personalities)

That's all I can think of right now.

I sent my friend her vlog about guys because she was going through a break up and I thought she had a few good things to say.. She responded saying that she couldn't stand her nails.. Lolll

She definitely seems like she's getting worse since her split with Adam.

And I don't want to body shame, but her boobs seem weird to me. I know there's lots of different types and shapes and everything, but they seem so high up on her chest! I don't have big boobs myself, but they aren't that close to my chin lol.

Also, why is the top of her lip look so red all the time! (I know a few of you have mentioned the same thing). If she keeps getting lip injections her top lip is going to be always touching her nose! That fold / shadow above her top lip does not look normal.

Not even going to comment on that outfit lol

mabrown12
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mabrown12 »

Whyyyy must she snapchat her lip syncing songs and flailing her 10 inch long claws around in our faces?! Also... She looks like she has a mustache. Stop with the lip fillers. Not cute.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SkylynnJanne
Informer
Informer

Post by SkylynnJanne »

I just want to scream every time she touches her hair! It's not just her, but she's one of the worst. I don't get it. Is it a beauty youtuber think or what? Why do you feel the need to touch your hair 50 times in a 10 second snap!?

DontHaveTimeToFilm
Debater
Debater

Post by DontHaveTimeToFilm »

Don't even get me started on her snaprant talking about how BUSY she's been. No! No no no! It aggravates me so much when these damn youtubers pull this card. Sorry Amanda, but your psycho snaps of you getting your ratchet nails and hair done, Starbucks, constantly eating out, and dates with your couch show exactly how BUSY you are. Shut the fuck up. You're just lazy.

SkylynnJanne
Informer
Informer

Post by SkylynnJanne »

I was watching Nicole's (YoungWildandPolished) snapchat this morning. I SWEAR she is talking about Amanda! She was talking about going through Instagram and looking at "someone's" full body selfies and seeing people comment body goals! She said that she has seen this person at events and her waist is not that small in real life. No one has that small of a waist and a butt like a donkey. And to all of the girls out there, just remember photoshop does exist.

Am I stretching or does it sound like she was talking about Amanda? Lol.

SkylynnJanne
Informer
Informer

Post by SkylynnJanne »

DontHaveTimeToFilm wrote:Don't even get me started on her snaprant talking about how BUSY she's been. No! No no no! It aggravates me so much when these damn youtubers pull this card. Sorry Amanda, but your psycho snaps of you getting your ratchet nails and hair done, Starbucks, constantly eating out, and dates with your couch show exactly how BUSY you are. Shut the fuck up. You're just lazy.
Yes!! There are some people who work a full time job or go to school and still manage 2-3 videos a week. Or people who own businesses or are working with companies or have kids who upload more than once a week. Shannxo, whether you like her or not, does have a company and she uploads a couple of times and week and vlogs. That girl works her butt off. Then you have people who have nothing else going on and can barely manage to get 1 quality video up a week.

VerucaSeaSalt

Post by VerucaSeaSalt »

I thought of Amanda too while watching Nicole's snap..BUT (or should I say BUTT lol) I'm pretty sure it was Amrezy she was referring to. Only because she mentioned seeing the person at an event and she did see Amrezy when she was in California. And she fangirled all over her too. I don't think Amanda and YWP have met in person. I'd love Nicole to say that to Amrezy's face,though. That chick is nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allthingsbeauty15
Learner
Learner

Post by Allthingsbeauty15 »

What is Nicole's Snapchat name?

SkylynnJanne
Informer
Informer

Post by SkylynnJanne »

Allthingsbeauty15 wrote:What is Nicole's Snapchat name?

Ywpsnaps

Beanieboo
Learner
Learner

Post by Beanieboo »

I can't even handle this chick, she seems soooo self absorbed, high maintenance and phoney. Stop trying to be something you're not! She's such an Amrezy wannabe! And she's really gone off the deep end since her split with Adam, so materialistic and fake... Like she's screaming for attention. I honestly think she needs help. I can't help but hate watch her though because it's like a bad car crash, I just can't look away!! Her intro in the recent YouTube videos: "hayyy guys, how ARE you!" Ughhhh crinnnggge :|

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

snappedback
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by snappedback »

SkylynnJanne wrote:I was watching Nicole's (YoungWildandPolished) snapchat this morning. I SWEAR she is talking about Amanda! She was talking about going through Instagram and looking at "someone's" full body selfies and seeing people comment body goals! She said that she has seen this person at events and her waist is not that small in real life. No one has that small of a waist and a butt like a donkey. And to all of the girls out there, just remember photoshop does exist.

Am I stretching or does it sound like she was talking about Amanda? Lol.
She wasn't talking about Amanda because she specifically mentioned Amanda yesterday in her snaps as "being in shape." In fact, she said that Amanda was her inspiration for getting toned. If you skim through the YWP thread, you'll see that she commented positively about Amanda's body and a lot of us complained.

I also don't know if YWP was talking about Amrezy either since she stans the fuck outta her. Amrezy wore Mac Oyster Girl lip glass yesterday so YWP made a long snap story about trying to find it and then later wearing it. YWP is fucking weirdo who idolizes girls half her age. It's creepy.

stefaadeleon_91
Debater
Debater

Omg she is totally trying to be like Amrezy with all that dressing up. Like bitch you know you aren't going anywhere your ass is staying home. She's so fucking stupid. She acts like she's all that and a bag of chips.

bellalisa109
Talker
Talker

Post by bellalisa109 »

Amanda snapchatted about how she'll "never forget where she came from"...... uhhhhh where did you go?

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

bellalisa109 wrote:Amanda snapchatted about how she'll "never forget where she came from"...... uhhhhh where did you go?
LOL @ her believing that she's going to make it big. What does she thing she's going to become famous doing anyway? She literally only does makeup on herself

Beanieboo
Learner
Learner

Post by Beanieboo »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
bellalisa109 wrote:Amanda snapchatted about how she'll "never forget where she came from"...... uhhhhh where did you go?
LOL @ her believing that she's going to make it big. What does she thing she's going to become famous doing anyway? She literally only does makeup on herself
And she doesn't even do a good job of it! I just saw her "affordable tutorial" and experienced so much second hand embarrassment. I totally cringed around 7:30 after she finished applying her foundation, she should have blended it wayyy more, the hairline especially looked awful. And she just slapped the bronzer on her forehead, it was so patchy and unblended! And don't even get me started on those gross blue chicken claws Image Image I honestly don't understand how she has like 500k subscribers?! And all these fans commenting how much they love her, are people really that stupid? Smh

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

bellalisa109
Talker
Talker

Post by bellalisa109 »

When I first started watching Amanda I thought she was so pretty but now all I notice is how fat and chubby her face is? Like did she gain weight or why am I just noticing it now.... Also those orange stripes down the sides of her face don't slim it down at all... And her hair always looks greasy and her hairline is always "nappy"... Idk if that's the right word but yea

annaxoo
Talker
Talker

Post by annaxoo »

I'm literally sitting here trying to figure out how she thought she looked cute uploading that tutorial. All I could focus on was the hair sticking out the sides of her head. Serious hot mess.

Return to “TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing”