TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing

queenvader
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing

Post by queenvader »

^ it seriously looks like mud on her face. Wtf?

Armywife11
Talker
Talker

Post by Armywife11 »

If you look at her tagged pics sorry I don't know how to add one. There is a pic of her and a man at the bellami event caption says welcoming LA NEWEST SOON TO BE RESIDENT amandaensing to town. That will make things very interesting lol

ItsTragicsLife
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsTragicsLife »

She has no where near enough personality to hang with desi and Katy. Please God, no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Armywife11 wrote:If you look at her tagged pics sorry I don't know how to add one. There is a pic of her and a man at the bellami event caption says welcoming LA NEWEST SOON TO BE RESIDENT amandaensing to town. That will make things very interesting lol
This one right? If it's true I wouldn't be shocked since she's such a wannabe.

I was looking at the other tagged pics, and Amanda is by no means fat or ugly, but her face and body definitely do not look the same compared to the pics on her personal instagram. Her face is more round and her body is more of a block than an hourglass.

kkapowski
Informer
Informer

Post by kkapowski »

Kudos to this girl for getting it and calling Amanda/ Bellami out! Is this one of you? I wonder what the pic was that they deleted...

Moving to LA is a horrible idea but I can't say I'm too surprised by it. I'm sure going to dinner with Katy and Desi did wonderful things for her ego.

brac_angel88
Talker
Talker

Post by brac_angel88 »

Hehe I was waiting for some REAL candid pictures of her to surface. Don't worry they soon will. She can't hide her true self forever.
Btw I will believe she's moving to LA when I see it. She would be away from her security blanket of family in Tennessee. Not saying she wouldn't do it, I'm sure she wants to prove to her ex Adam that he missed out on something if he sees her make it big and find a man and I could see her wanting to date some wannabe LA hotshot BUT she's the type of person that seems very insecure by herself. She will want to try and make friends before she moves so she won't look like a lonely loser. And by the looks of things Desi and Katie aren't biting the bait. She took up 4 seconds of Desi's snap and I didn't see her at all in any of Katie's. They didn't go to her party nor did they snap saying "hey we met Amanda she's so cool" rayrayray...

brac_angel88
Talker
Talker

Post by brac_angel88 »

Hehe I was waiting for some REAL candid pictures of her to surface. Don't worry they soon will. She can't hide her true self forever.
Btw I will believe she's moving to LA when I see it. She would be away from her security blanket of family in Tennessee. Not saying she wouldn't do it, I'm sure she wants to prove to her ex Adam that he missed out on something if he sees her make it big and find a man and I could see her wanting to date some wannabe LA hotshot BUT she's the type of person that seems very insecure by herself. She will want to try and make friends before she moves so she won't look like a lonely loser. And by the looks of things Desi and Katie aren't biting the bait. She took up 4 seconds of Desi's snap and I didn't see her at all in any of Katie's. They didn't go to her party nor did they snap saying "hey we met Amanda she's so cool" rayrayray...

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Yeah you can tell that Amanda is such a follower. Especially with the other two girls in the snaps she's in awe of them and they're just chillin with amanda just to be nice. They can probably sense the desperation dripping off of her to fit in with them. They're like the LA mean girl guru's who everone wants to meet up with when they go to LA so they are probably used to it lol. Not saying they are any better, but that just seems like the dynamic.

babyli
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by babyli »

We don't need more people moving to California especially not an Amanda

queenvader
Informer
Informer

Post by queenvader »

She is NOT Los Angeles material. With her insecurities, she won't survive.

stefaadeleon_91
Debater
Debater

Post by stefaadeleon_91 »

In with snaps with Desi and Katy it looked like Katy didn't want to be there. That's my girl lol

Return to “TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing”