Beanieboo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing

Post by Beanieboo »

kkapowski wrote:Image

I've been thinking for a while that she's gotten cheek fillers as well but I'm on the fence because she always has nice full cheeks. Can anybody else see it?
Yessss! I've been wondering the same thing!!

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

I have some friend's that get their lips done, and they always tell me that whenever they go in the person will suggest other areas of the face to use filler, such as crows feet, laugh lines, to relax face muscles for a softer appearing jaw, to lift eyebrows etc.... So it wouldn't suprise me if she does get more filler in her cheeks/ elsewhere on her face.

queenvader
Informer
Informer

TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing

Post by queenvader »

Wonk_Eye wrote:I have some friend's that get their lips done, and they always tell me that whenever they go in the person will suggest other areas of the face to use filler, such as crows feet, laugh lines, to relax face muscles for a softer appearing jaw, to lift eyebrows etc.... So it wouldn't suprise me if she does get more filler in her cheeks/ elsewhere on her face.
Yep, I get my lips done. Botox too. (I was a lifeguard for 7 years, sun exposure was my life. Hence why I am young and need/want this stuff already.)
I've recently been asked if I would be interested in STARTING filler on my noslabial folds. (Parenthesis around mouth) when I just had my lips done less than a month ago.
It is completely unnecessary for me (I'm 25) and i don't need to START anything. If I want it l will come to you. But it's really easy to say yes and go overboard with it.
It's hard to realize they just want money when they are telling you how much more beautiful you can be. Like bitch, I am beautiful. Smh

But obviously Amanda has a line she doesn't care if she crosses, as long as she can be a pretty little youtuber. (The word pretty was used very loosely)

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

^^^Girl. you're only 25 and you're already having all this work done? I was thinking maybe you'd hit your forties or something. But....WOW. You kids today need to slow down. There will be plenty of time for getting your face injected with toxins when you get older. I doubt any 25 year old needs all that work. But whatever. :roll:

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

I think it's fine as long as you don't go overboard. Obviously amanda doesn't understand what this is judging by the size of her lips and how different her face looks now.

queenvader
Informer
Informer

Post by queenvader »

LolaGrace wrote:^^^Girl. you're only 25 and you're already having all this work done? I was thinking maybe you'd hit your forties or something. But....WOW. You kids today need to slow down. There will be plenty of time for getting your face injected with toxins when you get older. I doubt any 25 year old needs all that work. But whatever. :roll:
Can't even quote me directly?
First, I obviously can do whatever the fuck I want. If I had any issue with what people thought of me, I wouldn't have posted it. Now I feel I need to respond because you completely took my post out of context.
Yes, I was talking about myself for a lengthy part to explain something but, I did say it all to get a valid point across.

Wipe that surprised and bitter expression off your face, girl. You'll end up needing some Botox.

queenvader
Informer
Informer

Post by queenvader »

Also.. Just to add. Botox and lip filler, hardly constitutes as "all this work" when you have no idea how many units were used for my personal procedures. You don't know this because you have never been to the dermatologist with me, and you also have never seen a photo of me.
Amanda on the other hand.. You can obviously tell she goes overboard with the units used because you see videos and photos of her, damn near daily.

I came back to add this because, after I finished writing what I wrote above, I went back to read my initial post. I thought, maybe I fucked up some of my wording. I didn't though.

arecrem
Learner
Learner

Post by arecrem »

queenvader wrote:Also.. Just to add. Botox and lip filler, hardly constitutes as "all this work" when you have no idea how many units were used for my personal procedures. You don't know this because you have never been to the dermatologist with me, and you also have never seen a photo of me.
Amanda on the other hand.. You can obviously tell she goes overboard with the units used because you see videos and photos of her, damn near daily.

I came back to add this because, after I finished writing what I wrote above, I went back to read my initial post. I thought, maybe I fucked up some of my wording. I didn't though.
YES! I know quite a few people that have had fillers and plastic surgery. There are two women in particular that are polar opposites. One has had two breast augmentations and keeps getting pumped with fillers and the other one is just correcting the small imperfections to where it's not noticeable at all until she tells you what she did.

Amanda clearly doesn't know her limits. I know with weight gain your skin gets tight and the apples of your cheeks tend to plump up, but she isn't necessarily fat(not toned enough for the amount of time she supposedly goes to see her "trainer" either). So, IMO she has added fillers to the list of things she needs to get done when she visits her PS or Dermatologist.

I think one augmentation we'd all be happy with would be her damn boobs for the sake of her horrid contouring skills... I wonder if she will get them big enough the first time around or if she'll pay all that money just to wear chicken cutlets or push-ups still!

snappedback
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by snappedback »

queenvader wrote:
LolaGrace wrote:^^^Girl. you're only 25 and you're already having all this work done? I was thinking maybe you'd hit your forties or something. But....WOW. You kids today need to slow down. There will be plenty of time for getting your face injected with toxins when you get older. I doubt any 25 year old needs all that work. But whatever. :roll:
Can't even quote me directly?
First, I obviously can do whatever the fuck I want. If I had any issue with what people thought of me, I wouldn't have posted it. Now I feel I need to respond because you completely took my post out of context.
Yes, I was talking about myself for a lengthy part to explain something but, I did say it all to get a valid point across.

Wipe that surprised and bitter expression off your face, girl. You'll end up needing some Botox.
You don't have to justify the choices you make for your personal beauty and enjoyment, particularly since you're not putting your business out on the Internet for profit and praise.

As for the "kids today need to slow down" comment, I very much doubt that the previous generation (who also glorified tanning and tanning beds like many millenials did in their younger years) would turn down Botox and other treatments to reverse the effects of aging had it been available in their youth. Young people often make bad choices in regards to preserving their youth due to ignorance or laziness and there is nothing wrong with choosing to correct those problems.

I think every person can point to the things they did when young that negatively affected their skin/appearance including smoking, drinking, tanning, eating unhealthy food, etc.
Those of us who still look young should thank genetics and luck instead of lording it over others who have had to make different choices.

Still, the reason why we criticize Amanda for her cosmetic choices are because 1) her face is her job and 2) she lacks an artistic eye for aesthetic balance. Her lips are naturally thin which she obviously doesn't care for but overfilling them so much throws her whole face out of balance and it actually makes her look worse.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Guys, what is her eye color ? Sometimes she has green eyes others brown and in her last favourite video they looked blue.Is she wearing contacts or something ?

SkylynnJanne
Informer
Informer

Post by SkylynnJanne »

pseudo1 wrote:Guys, what is her eye color ? Sometimes she has green eyes others brown and in her last favourite video they looked blue.Is she wearing contacts or something ?
Her eyes are brown. Anything else you see is colored contacts.

brac_angel88
Talker
Talker

Post by brac_angel88 »

SkylynnJanne wrote:
pseudo1 wrote:Guys, what is her eye color ? Sometimes she has green eyes others brown and in her last favourite video they looked blue.Is she wearing contacts or something ?
Her eyes are brown. I was about to post 'hazel' but I looked it up and they are definitely not hazel by definition, maybe Amber? I don't know. They are brown but I've seen little flecks of green around her pupils in video and pics. It's a pretty colour I don't know why she's isn't happy with that. There is no need for blue and bright green and all that.
My mom has gorgeous fully green eyes but me and all my siblings inherited my father's brown eyes. I used to wish for green eyes, but after wearing contacts and seeing how fake they look on other girls, I stopped wearing them and learned to love my brown eye colour and wear make to enhance my brow eyes. Ppl always compliment me on them and I don't even think they are that special. You just have to know how to make them stand out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

etta

Post by etta »

Image she looks horrid

queenvader
Informer
Informer

Post by queenvader »

etta wrote:Image she looks horrid
Omfg. That's troubling.

stefaadeleon_91
Debater
Debater

Post by stefaadeleon_91 »

In her latest chit chat vlog she claims she's going through a struggle. I'm sorry what struggle??? A break up??? Personally I wouldn't count that as a struggle. I swear she doesn't know what she's talking about. She sounds so stupid. And all her little followers saying they cried and all this bullshit it's just feeding her ego. Literally I don't know who she thinks she is with all this "wisdom". She needs to shut her ugly ass lips.

kkapowski
Informer
Informer

Post by kkapowski »

I made it through about three minutes of her rambling about nothing before turning off. I'd say she needs to stick to makeup but she can't even match her foundation.

arecrem
Learner
Learner

Post by arecrem »

kkapowski wrote:I made it through about three minutes of her rambling about nothing before turning off. I'd say she needs to stick to makeup but she can't even match her foundation.

That line on her neck THO *amanda voice* hahahahah

arecrem
Learner
Learner

Post by arecrem »

kkapowski wrote:I made it through about three minutes of her rambling about nothing before turning off. I'd say she needs to stick to makeup but she can't even match her foundation.

That line on her neck THO *amanda voice* hahahahah

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

I also turned her vlog off after a few minutes once I realized she was talking out of her ass. If she's not going to talk about her breakup with Adam, or whatever her personal "Struggles" are, then I don't care lol. "When you are feeling really bad, just pray" ... Yeah thanks for the great advice.

Did she really go alone to LA or is she there with a friend? Cause it seems like she is only hanging out with other youtubers, lustrelux and Desi? I dont watch them so I'm not sure. If that's the case then it's really sad that she left her family and friends to go to LA and hang with "youtube famous" girls that she barely knows IRL.

Lisi_M
Talker
Talker

Post by Lisi_M »

I made it through four minutes of her video tonight...like..girl, what are you rambling about? Like..."I'm going through a struggle but I can't tell you what it is so I'm just gonna dance around the topic to be elusive, but yet beg for attention." And I agree with those of you saying she looked better before. I honestly look at her and I'm just like...I hope I don't look like that. Lmao. I don't think there's anything wrong with getting botox or any of that in your twenties, but I think when things are done excessively at any age, it can start to look atrocious. Let Amanda's lips and face be exhibit A. *shivers*

Return to “TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing”