Amanda Chubby Boy Ensing - Queen of photoshopping and no more Kylie skin (Part 12)

MurkyandLurky
Learner
Learner

Re: Amanda Chubby Boy Ensing - Queen of photoshopping and no more Kylie skin (Part 12)

Post by MurkyandLurky » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:27 pm

I remember watching her YEARS ago when she was Beauty Box. When she plucked her eyebrows and didn’t fill them in. She had her southern accent and just seemed to really be herself. She was tolerable back then. Now she’s a caricature of her former self. I agree, she’s not attractive at all. She looks a lot better embracing herself as a white woman like she did before, rather than now, trying soooo hard to be “Latina” and stay up with these ridiculous IG model trends. She’s not made for it. Plus all that shit looks stupid anyway. IG models can make their 500 pounds of filler in their face and lips and all that caked makeup look decent on IG. But have you seen in person women like that? They look insane 😂 People will stare at them, like “Wtf has she done to herself”. It’s hard not to stare at someone with stiff rubber duck lips and plastic-shine skin from so much fillers. I think they look like another race of aliens. Add all that horrible makeup and contour and lashes on top of that 😂 Makes us natural women look like goddesses.

qwerty54321s
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Amanda Chubby Boy Ensing - Queen of photoshopping and no more Kylie skin (Part 12)

Post by qwerty54321s » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:52 pm

MurkyandLurky wrote:I remember watching her YEARS ago when she was Beauty Box. When she plucked her eyebrows and didn’t fill them in. She had her southern accent and just seemed to really be herself. She was tolerable back then. Now she’s a caricature of her former self. I agree, she’s not attractive at all. She looks a lot better embracing herself as a white woman like she did before, rather than now, trying soooo hard to be “Latina” and stay up with these ridiculous IG model trends. She’s not made for it. Plus all that shit looks stupid anyway. IG models can make their 500 pounds of filler in their face and lips and all that caked makeup look decent on IG. But have you seen in person women like that? They look insane Image People will stare at them, like “Wtf has she done to herself”. It’s hard not to stare at someone with stiff rubber duck lips and plastic-shine skin from so much fillers. I think they look like another race of aliens. Add all that horrible makeup and contour and lashes on top of that Image Makes us natural women look like goddesses.
Yaasssss! Meanwhile I keep my bare face and take care of my skin whilst being 10 years older and still look younger than this real life bratz doll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:14 pm

I just saw her IG story and lol the photoshopping she does on her eyes with the coloured contacts make the pupils sit too close to the inner eye instead of in the middle. She looks crosseyed. Also, she will forever have to keep up with the fillers as the skin will be stretched out which means she will have to find the income from somewhere! Ironically she looks much much older than she would have done if she'd left her face alone. So funny how she lowers the hairline on the wigs. I am sure by the time she is 40 she will look very very bald due to all the damage she's done, pulling her hair in a tight pony and wearing wigs and extensions she will have no option other than to wear a wig all the time! :rofl:

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:06 pm

qwerty54321s wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:06 pm
GlitterGlazedPotato wrote:Image

Sweet mother of Hades, what is this

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
How do people think this is ok

Ew.
This is one of the worst instagram trends.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:24 pm

^^ I just can't get over the fact that her hairline starts on top of her head, it looks like it's further back than her ears :rofl: She really is Humpty Dumpty!

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:18 am

The trunchbull comparison is so spot on I’m dying :rofl:

smidnight
Learner
Learner

Post by smidnight » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:47 am

ANOTHER how to avoid cakey foundation? girl... you already have like 6 video of that same shit

Heer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Heer » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:55 pm

It’s funny how she uses beauty lights and sits far away from the camera so that you can’t tell any skin texture.... and then she has the nerve to make a whole video on how to avoid cake face? Like how do you expect people to see anything, her tips do not seem to make any difference on her face.

JLC318
Talker
Talker

Post by JLC318 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:58 pm

She posted that he is going to her grandparents house, and she is wearing a wig and a ridiculous outfit. Wondering if when they see her, do they wonder who she is? because she looks like a completely different person from when she started YouTube.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:27 pm

^^ Lol look how blurry it is by her chin! :rofl: :rofl: She'll always have to wear a wig because she is almost bald, she pulls that thing down like a curtain on her massive forehead! :rofl:

The pic is so unnatural, like two besties pretending to be a couple :rofl:

Heer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Heer » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:20 pm

mnunez55 wrote:Image
OmG gUiizzE what a LoVeLy cOuPlE #gOaLsSs

WHO WEARS A BEDAZZLED “AWARD-SHOW” GOWN ON CHRISTMAS DAY TO SEE FAMILY???? Like her mom and her bf are more appropriately dressed than her!!! And it’s not even a Christmas party or a special event.....

Bet she is so self-obsessed with social media that she bought this expensive dress and forced her bf to pose with her just for this one picture and then she took it right off.

It’s funny how she’s tries to be so preachy in her captions but doesn’t apply it to her real life

Lobster365
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Lobster365 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:37 am

She’s pretending to be so LA.
I’m so tired of all the Louis Vuitton stuff he is wearing. His luggage is LV also. It’s just so gay.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:14 am

Lolol those heels must be 6 inches high! Nice covering of shoes. And you can tell she had some major bust padding in those pics- we know she doesn’t have a big bust, come ON lol

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:31 pm

Lol I know look at her feet, it looks like she is on her tippy toes! Also omg look at the length of her toes, obviously because she has lengthened her legs as always :rofl: She is tragic

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:35 pm

Jesus christ even the lamp post is so distorted 😂😂 She is messed up

ETA if you look closely, he doesn't even have his hands on her. He's posing to look like he's holding her though 😂 I am dead. Like we needed any more confimation of this fake relationship

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:07 pm

^^ You are right he isn't holding her, I knew it looked unnatural. There is no way they are a couple. She thinks we are all dumb! She is the dumb, catfish bitch here!

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:19 am

I think she told to leave his fingers extended so when she makes her waist smaller and ass bigger on Facetune they won’t look wierd .... but she failed cuz the fingers in the back by her extensions are all blended melted together and curve down lmao

grouchy_kitty
Talker
Talker

Post by grouchy_kitty » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:07 pm

MurkyandLurky wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:27 pm
I remember watching her YEARS ago when she was Beauty Box. When she plucked her eyebrows and didn’t fill them in. She had her southern accent and just seemed to really be herself. She was tolerable back then. Now she’s a caricature of her former self. I agree, she’s not attractive at all. She looks a lot better embracing herself as a white woman like she did before, rather than now, trying soooo hard to be “Latina” and stay up with these ridiculous IG model trends. She’s not made for it. Plus all that shit looks stupid anyway. IG models can make their 500 pounds of filler in their face and lips and all that caked makeup look decent on IG. But have you seen in person women like that? They look insane 😂 People will stare at them, like “Wtf has she done to herself”. It’s hard not to stare at someone with stiff rubber duck lips and plastic-shine skin from so much fillers. I think they look like another race of aliens. Add all that horrible makeup and contour and lashes on top of that 😂 Makes us natural women look like goddesses.
I have a friend who DJs at the Chateau Mormont and he says that so many of these celebrities and IG models look horrible in real life. He said Kylie Jenner’s face is one of the worst and that her profile looks like a Simpson’s character.

happilyhutch6
Learner
Learner

Post by happilyhutch6 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:56 pm

She must look so out of place and ridiculous dressed like that in TN!

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:33 pm

She probably tells everyone she meets “I’m from LA!”

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:41 pm

grouchy_kitty wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:07 pm
MurkyandLurky wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:27 pm
I have a friend who DJs at the Chateau Mormont and he says that so many of these celebrities and IG models look horrible in real life. He said Kylie Jenner’s face is one of the worst and that her profile looks like a Simpson’s character.
ITA, It's actually shocking to see some celebs/ IG and Youtubers IRL cause they look like a caricature of what they portray online. I have do doubt that Amanda is unrecognizable in person because she looks so different.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:04 pm

happilyhutch6 wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:56 pm
She must look so out of place and ridiculous dressed like that in TN!

There aren't many places you can go wearing an obvious, ass crack length wig, giant falsies and a floor length evening gown without looking insane.

I have a family member dating a 35 year old woman who wears very obvious ass crack length, shitty bulky synthetic wigs everyday with gigantic falsies, and either clubbing dresses or head to toe spandex and she literally looks insane.

These youtubers and instagram models and the one person i know irl mentioned above aren't fooling anyone with their fake ass synthetic wigs.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:32 pm

It's been a while since anyone posted, she is just so boring and irrelevant to even hate post however when I saw this today I couldn't believe how her calves are almost the same width as her thighs, she really does have short stumpy tree trunks for legs! Horrible shape too

Decembergirl
Talker
Talker

Post by Decembergirl » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:32 pm

This thread is dead

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:09 am

Ha ha. I hear you. The script has been established and is no longer novel. Just read the titles of all her threads I bet they are all the same.

Return to “TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing”